BlueMeteor

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are your thoughts on the art? Some characters weren't as terrible as I was expecting

THAT BEING SAID, hinata and sasuke do look pretty awful. And borutos face is fatter than it was in 700. That seems like a minor detail but one I would probably get right.

Story was ok I guess

Thoughts?

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konohamaru looks pretty good. Older!Boruto and Older!Kawaki look pretty good too. But the mangaka has trouble drawing convincing poses.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't say it is trash nor garbage, nor rubbish or any variant of the sort.

The correct word I would say is AMATEURISH.

This style closely resemblance the OLD OLD OLD Naruto. when it first came out in fact.

So if we apply our brain, I'll give people the benefit of the doubt that they do have a brain, then we could safely assume that his drawings will improve over time.

He will find his own techniques and refine his art style like Kishi once did.

As for Sasuke, it isn't bad as people claim it to be. They are merely just complaining how Sasuke had lost his iconic emo straight hair look.

I really don't know why they are truly upset about. It isn't as drastic as some other characters *cough cough* you know who *cough* Double D's *cough*

Only be upset when you truly have given the new series a chance.

Reactions: GreyWizard93

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The art is actually pretty good. In some cases it's noticeable and other times it looks like it's drawn from kishi himself. People are gonna moan either way.

Jellal Fernandes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cant understand why kishi would approve of this. He should have forseen this coming. The art is terrible. Lady gt can draw better than this dude. Kishi should have gone with someone else better suited to give the job of drawing a very cherished manga. It doesnt feel right to wait a month for shit drawings.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cant understand why kishi would approve of this. He should have forseen this coming. The art is terrible. Lady gt can draw better than this dude. Kishi should have gone with someone else better suited to give the job of drawing a very cherished manga. It doesnt feel right to wait a month for shit drawings.
would you rather get better art or shitty story? this author is pretty bold/ballsy when it comes to story telling.

He even risked it by having the 1st chapter be a recap of the boruto movie just to have people who didn't/couldn't watch the movie catch up and not be confused.

i will still be an optimist until the whole segment of Boruto the movie is over. If he disappoints me, i'll just create my own fanfic and wank to it.