Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DARKSIDERS RISE OF THE HORSEMEN PROLOGUE
I stood up amongst the fallen bodies of men demon and angels alike. It was just as it was fore told the great battle of apocalypse when the three kingdoms would fight each other for supremacy. The very air bore the stench of death but to me it smelled sweet, I love the warzones the battle cry of warriors the blood lust the taste of flesh running through my blade. You may call me sadist but I am what I am. I am one of the four, my brothers and I we were entitled to ride once the seven seals break, to find our freedom from the service of the ages. But where are my brothers? The battle field proves that the seals are broken but still I am alone here. I don’t care I will find my answers myself by my blade. I am war and this is my story.
some trivia:
the kingdoms: heaven home of the celestial bodies and angels ruled by god
hell home of creatures of darkness and chaos ruled by satan the black prince
3rd kingdom or earth home to us mortals.
charred council: a council made up of beings from both heaven and hell they are the preserver of the balance,the four horsemen serve them.
the four horsemen: the strongest beings of the creation the four horsemen
war,death,fury and strife
this is a story i will like to work on what say guys shall i begin this story you opinions matter

Last edited:
Reactions: Reborn and +Kyon+

Sophie Ezra

Veteran
Kin
719💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its very well written its not something i am really into but dont let that stop you writing the story its was pretty good i wish i could write like that and not in script from i suck writing like that oh well everyone has something they are good at