activating reningan u no wat this means

all chrkra elements i can control

Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Earth Element Viz Translation: Earth Style ~ Groundhog Technique Decapitation
Character Use: Hatake Kakashi
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary

Shinjuu Zanshu
Doton ? Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Last edited:

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Shinjuu Zanshu
Doton ? Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

then i use

Endan - Fireball
Endan Character Use: Jiraiya
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack

Endan
Katon ? Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows Jiraiya to emit a jet of fire from his mouth. While not stated, this is probably the same or a similar jutsu to the one Jiraiya uses in conjunction with Gamebunta to do Gamayu Endan.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use a substitution than i use this

Suiton ? Mizu Oni Kuike [Water Release ? Water Demon's Appetite]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Materialize, and Focus
- Handseals: Dog, Ram, Serpent
- Effect: A skill which utilizing the water around the opponent for it to work. Below the opponent, a head made of water emerges and tries to swallow up the opponent, having sharp dagger like teeth. If the initial chomp misses the opponent, a tongue will emerge to wrap around the opponent to try and pull them back under for a second attempt // Chakra Drain 55% // Dmg 80

umm u have 650 chakra you have to rate how much u have

595% chakra for me

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
to block that i use

Pain's Absorption Technique (Unnamed)
Suck Character Use: Pain
Range: -
Type: Defense

Suck
This unnamed Ninjutsu technique allows Pain to absorb the substance of incoming attacks. Pain can apparently absorb both plain chakra and elemental attacks and effective nullify them.

then i use

Shinjuu Zanshu

then after that

Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Gouryuuka Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack

Gouryuuka
Katon ? Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

chrakra 540

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think you didnt understand me! you need to rate with chakra each move then lower the chakra with everymove done with the amount of chakra it needs to use it...

i use

Water Release ? Candy Water Armor [Suiton ? Okashi Mizu Yoroi]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Double Materialize, and Condense
- Handseals: Serpent, Boar, Ram
- Effect: A skill in which surrounds the user within an armor made of water. However, this water is not the conventional type of water. This water has had its form changed, to retain a sticky type of substance. This sticky substance, will have any part of the opponent sticking to them if they attack the user. Giving the user more then a great oppurtunity to attack // Chakra Drain 125%

then i use this move that you cant stop

Suiton ? Daibakufu no Jutsu [Water Release ? Grand Waterfall Skill]
- A high level water skill which unleashes a spiraling maelstrom of water on an opponent. This technique appears to be more effective when the user is near a large body of water.
- Hand Seals: Rat, Boar, Dragon, Hare, Serpent, Horse.
- Effect: Pound opponent with a huge water attack. // Drains 175% Chakra.// 263 Dmg

245% chakra

Last edited:

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry for interupting guys but the double suicide jutsu
is used to die both, not a normal attack
like a finishing move to make a draw
'
have fun:p

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pain's Absorption Technique (Unnamed)
Suck Character Use: Pain
Range: -
Type: Defense chakra 10

Kami no Sabaki - God's Judgment
Kami no Sabaki Character Use: Hidan
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Defense, Supplementary

Kami no Sabaki
Kami no Sabaki is a Ninjutsu technique used by Akatsuki member Hidan. This unique jutsu allows Hidan to inflict whatever damage his body takes onto his opponent. Hidan will first form a Jashin symbol on the ground. This religious symbol of an evil god cult is tied into his belief system. Hidan will next draw blood from his opponent; the usage of his ranged scythe will help in this step. He will then consume the blood of his opponent to begin the ceremony.

With the blood consumed his body will darken and form a skeletal deaths head outline on his body. Then by placing himself within the circle of the symbol, any damage he takes while within it will also be felt by the opponent whose blood he consumed. Hidan will use a pike to cause self-inflicted damage which transfers to his opponent. If he steps out of the circle, the connection ends and his opponent can damage him with no ill effects on themselves. Note that this technique does not appear to be tied to Hidan's general ability to not die. Keeping with his strict religious nature, if Hidan wins his battle he will finish out the technique with a thirty minute long prayer ceremony by laying on the symbol with the pike through his chest. With this process his body will lose its skeletal outline and it will regain its natural appearance.

wating for u

chakra 145

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use this jutsu then an attack and all over

Water Release ? Candy Water Armor [Suiton ? Okashi Mizu Yoroi]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Double Materialize, and Condense
- Handseals: Serpent, Boar, Ram
- Effect: A skill in which surrounds the user within an armor made of water. However, this water is not the conventional type of water. This water has had its form changed, to retain a sticky type of substance. This sticky substance, will have any part of the opponent sticking to them if they attack the user. Giving the user more then a great oppurtunity to attack // Chakra Drain 125%

then i use this to counterattack and you dont haveanymore chakra

Suiton ? Suiryuudan no Jutsu (Water Release ? Water Dragon Blast Skill)
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Materialization, Focus, and Burst
- Hand Seals: Monkey, Boar, Ram, Dragon, Serpent, Dragon, Serpent.
- Effect: A technique which is a higher level water skill, created a dragon made out of water. This technique is more effective when there is a large body of water around, and can reveal incredible destructive damage. The dragon also has a partial conciousness to track the opponent. // Drains 80% Chakra. // Dmg 120 // Dmg 135 near a large body of water

I got all of ur life

Last edited: