Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo wants Sasuke's Sharingan, but he can't handle it because he doesn't have Uchiha blood. He must already know this fact due to already having Shisui's eye. This leads me to believe that Danzo either:

a.) has discovered some loophole or unlockable secret
b.) is actually an Uchiha
c.) wants to replace Shisui's eye with Sasuke's. But then why he would he want to lose the mind control ability?

So many possibilities... what do you guys think?

Itachi, Tobi, Shisui & Madara

Itachi probably wiped the entire Uchiha clan so Danzo wouldn't get the chance to obtain the Sharingan. He probably knew of some great evil Danzo was capable of by having the Sharingan.

The way Danzo talked about uniting the ninja world through force for some reason reminded me of Madara Uchiha and how he was so spiteful for not being chosen as Hokage. Itachi did say that Madara is very much alive but a pathetic shell of his former self.

I'm over the Madara=Tobi theory because the way Tobi talked about his close friend he always fought with but ended up losing to, and we all know Madara and Shodai weren't really even friends so that theory is out. But we do know Itachi and Shisui were very close friends, and it is quite possible Shisui lost to Itachi the night Itachi obtained his Mangekyou Sharingan.

You might wonder, if Tobi is Shisui, then he must have been considerably strong at a young age to control the Kyuubi and make it attack Konoha 16 years ago. Although we don't know Shisui's age, we assume he's close to Itachi's age, but all we can do for now is assume.

still a lot of missing pieces to be revealed... but what do you guys think?

Last edited:

jtdawg101

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok im not sure you pretty much put all of what has happened with the uchiha's and danzou, but you left out one part the theory that obito is alive.(before anyone gives me any crap about that look at the evidence) You make a point and Tobi might be shisui or it might be my theory of obito or the most reasonable but to obvious choice of madara. Now to Danzou whether or not he wants the sharingan or not its how strong he is. Danzou unfortunately has not had a single fight scene in the manga (or anime)so if he wants the sharingan can he get it?

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo wants Sasuke's Sharingan, but he can't handle it because he doesn't have Uchiha blood. He must already know this fact due to already having Shisui's eye. This leads me to believe that Danzo either:

c.) wants to replace Shisui's eye with Sasuke's. But then why he would he want to lose the mind control ability?

Itachi probably wiped the entire Uchiha clan so Danzo wouldn't get the chance to obtain the Sharingan. He probably knew of some great evil Danzo was capable of by having the Sharingan.

The way Danzo talked about uniting the ninja world through force for some reason reminded me of Madara Uchiha and how he was so spiteful for not being chosen as Hokage. Itachi did say that Madara is very much alive but a pathetic shell of his former self.

I'm over the Madara=Tobi theory because the way Tobi talked about his close friend he always fought with but ended up losing to, and we all know Madara and Shodai weren't really even friends so that theory is out. But we do know Itachi and Shisui were very close friends, and it is quite possible Shisui lost to Itachi the night Itachi obtained his Mangekyou Sharingan.

You might wonder, if Tobi is Shisui, then he must have been considerably strong at a young age to control the Kyuubi and make it attack Konoha 16 years ago. Although we don't know Shisui's age, we assume he's close to Itachi's age, but all we can do for now is assume.

cant really say nuthing except hiruzen kick his bum for areason

but sumthing doesnot add up

like how danoz appeeard in the apst with nagato & them
like was shisu even born then ?

KakaTenzou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah odd danzo wants saskues eye. I really wonder what he has up his sleeve. and what I really wanna know is how does tobi teleport and no other uchiha can? great thread man

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Where does it say Danzou wants Sasuke's Sharingan? It could be that he just wants to preserve Konoha secrets from those other ninja countries that are fighting him. I mean that's how Sai was introduced into the storyline. Itachi could've taken out Danzou if that it was that serious. Then again sometimes authors like to over-complicate simple plans like that. There's a picture with Itachi meeting Madara before the massacre for the first time and hishairstyles and face shape are nothing like Shisui's.

Reactions: squiremarcus

chopsy16

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where does it say Danzou wants Sasuke's Sharingan? It could be that he just wants to preserve Konoha secrets from those other ninja countries that are fighting him. I mean that's how Sai was introduced into the storyline. Itachi could've taken out Danzou if that it was that serious. Then again sometimes authors like to over-complicate simple plans like that. There's a picture with Itachi meeting Madara before the massacre for the first time and hishairstyles and face shape are nothing like Shisui's.
Exacta!! torune or Fu watever he was.. was saying to Danzo that he wants to retrieve the Sharingan from Sasuke in case he loses, as they don't want Sharingan or the secrets of it falling in other shinobi hands.. that has been the main purpose of ROOT.. to protect the village secrets.. same thing with byakugan.. danzo wasn't happy seeing the water ninja with byakugan implanted.. it is not completely confirmed that Danzo wants to implant sasuke's sharingan.. although that still remains a possibilty but it seems highly unlikely.. as its hard to use a simple sharingan for non-uchiha's let alone implant 2 of them

~^ulquoirra^~

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the only reason he is strong is that he steels the sharingan for the uchiha!
other wise he would have been weak!
when sasuke fights him danzo will try to get his sharingan

EternalUchihaSasuke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
danzo thinks sasuke will lose to raikage thats why his goons asked if he wants them to get sasukes sharingan. but when sasuke wins and danzo tries to run up danzo will get killed. :cool:

Chakra

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

one of root wants permission to retrieve the sharingan. it is a possibility Danzo wants to protect the secrets.. but for some reason I highly doubt that. He is a very mysterious character

jtdawg101

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did anyone read my post? About Tobi might be Obtio, look Obito, Kakashi, and Rin were trained under the 4th Hokage he knew the teleportation jutsu hence the name yellow flash. He used the Shuriken but maybe Obito somehow with a miracle survived and learned it and mastered it. The possibilities are endless but this is what i think might be.

Moiz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cant really say nuthing except hiruzen kick his bum for areason

but sumthing doesnot add up

like how danoz appeeard in the apst with nagato & them
like was shisu even born then ?
i think Danzo lost his eye a long time b4 he got Shisui's eyes cuz dat wood explain the reason y is eye was always covered

Moiz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Exacta!! torune or Fu watever he was.. was saying to Danzo that he wants to retrieve the Sharingan from Sasuke in case he loses, as they don't want Sharingan or the secrets of it falling in other shinobi hands.. that has been the main purpose of ROOT.. to protect the village secrets.. same thing with byakugan.. danzo wasn't happy seeing the water ninja with byakugan implanted.. it is not completely confirmed that Danzo wants to implant sasuke's sharingan.. although that still remains a possibilty but it seems highly unlikely.. as its hard to use a simple sharingan for non-uchiha's let alone implant 2 of them
we wont reely know 4 sure wat he was sayin cuz all of the websites have different translations...the 1 i read on onemanga sed dat fuu sed "danzo let 1 of us down of there so we can retrieve the sharingan"

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U say that Madara and Shodai were not friends. But for some reason (i'm not sure if i'm correct) but did'nt kakashi say something bout madara and shodai bein friends after naruto and sasukes fight. He said something like it was fitting enviroment for their fight becoz of 1st and madara's friendship

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think him wanting another Sharingan is stupid, why can nobody just accept how the manga currently is until we finally get there?
People and these absurd theories....
Madara=Tobi theory isn't a THEORY it is a fact. It's been stated many times. Jesus, the way everyone makes speculations on whose who, you'd think Naruto was Tupac just waiting to make a comeback. We got ONE right, and that was the 4th being Narutos dad. ONE. 1. UNO. WAHAD. UN. ICHI.
So please, when someone says they are someone in Naruto, lets stop calling them a liar. Danzo is not Madara, if Danzo was Madara he'd have plenty of opportunities to destroy Konoha. Same with SHISUI who lived in Konoha. We saw his face, there are no wrinkles on his face, and he looks young. What we have seen of Madara looks slightly aged at the very least.

Obito-DEAD
Shisui-DEAD
4th Hokage-DEAD
Orochimaru-PENDING (could make a comeback in Kabuto)

Everyone above is DEAD or PENDING. Let us PLEASE have them rot in peace.
To clarify, Tobi is Madara. It adds more plot to the story if one who can control the Kyuubi is still in the story.

Last edited:

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

there are some contradictions...
You first said danzo dont have uchiha blood, then you say he can be uchiha...
Killing danzo would have been sufficient to stop him. Killing entire clan is unreasonable...So I dont think Itachi killed Uchihas to stop danzo...

However killing uchihas mean danzo would have got sharingan from deceased member easily...

I also think Itachi and Shisui are of same age(not sure).. It is quite possible that Itachi killed Shisui but nothing from manga proves this point. Actually manga contradicts.
For further possobilites of sharingan go through this...