Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
7,699๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Only Hidan, Danzou has Izanagi which prevent him from being physically hit so Hidan attacks would be useless. He also has sealing abilities which can immobilize him. Besides everyone else seems strong and probably skilled enough to beat him.

warlee

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That is y i don't like some member's on this forum they fail to acknowledge ppl even if they r bad they are still powerful danzo can control any of the akatsuki w/ shusi sharingan & u still say he can,t beat kakuzu,deidara,konan,sasori,kisame even itachi will b given a very very hard time,open u eye & see beyond ur hatred.

Gildarts Clive

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That is y i don't like some member's on this forum they fail to acknowledge ppl even if they r bad they are still powerful danzo can control any of the akatsuki w/ shusi sharingan & u still say he can,t beat kakuzu,deidara,konan,sasori,kisame even itachi will b given a very very hard time,open u eye & see beyond ur hatred.
he cant beat itachi,deidara,(he cant beat the first two because sasuke beat them and also killed danzo)kisame,madara, or konan

but he can beat deidara,sasori and hidan

and can you show me the manga in wich he says he can control any akatsuki member?

naruto kyuubi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i agree plus sasuke won only because danzo wanted to save his powers and in ths way he underestimated sasuke.also if sauske didnt have his susanoo he would have died

naruto kyuubi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
he cant beat itachi,deidara,(he cant beat the first two because sasuke beat them and also killed danzo)kisame,madara, or konan

but he can beat deidara,sasori and hidan

and can you show me the manga in wich he says he can control any akatsuki member?
then what do u suggest shishui's eye offered to him.he already had ten other sharingans why did he place shishui's eye in the eye socket

Morteus

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
True

warlee

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Maybe you are not reading the manga but did u forget where he control mifune, or y kishi didn't make him use the eye against sasuke or don't u c where shushui's eye control ms itachi. The funiest thing is that they won't even know they are being controlled. Even the great madara want the eye. All of them will fall 4 it only rikudo pain can escape it madara&itachi have knowledge so w/ their level of intelligence they should be able to escape.