Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see your reasoning for handseals being slightly high, because someone else told me the same and I somewhat agree, I based it on the fact that he was able to do his Futon jutsu with no handseals, whilst Mokuton with none, though I didn't account his speed in doing so. But not the intelligence, I still consider him to be the most intelligent characters in the series. Care to expand?
His knowledge of the shinobi world doesn't compare with people like Madara, he didn't have fully definitive information about a great deal of shinobi techniques outside his own - to the point where he thought there was a possibility that you could break Susano'o with a kunai. This discredits his battle intelligence; along with his inability to judge a difficult situation correctly—despite having accumulated a great deal of battle experience. He always showed himself to be pretty slow on the uptake. Final thing to note in the intelligence department is his lack of emotional intelligence; to the point where he was completely stoic and possessed a misplaced arrogant.

I will credit his ability to use subterfuge though; many people were taken in by the "I want to protect the village" act.

Concerning the Mokuton; he was actually just unsuppressing the DNA and letting it's power loose and not using a technique per se.

As for handseals, he was rather slow and the only techniques that he could use without hand seals were ones derived from previously activated techniques.

Last edited:

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, even though he has shown only the fundamentals of the advanced nature transformation, what he has shown is that he is capable of understanding what little he does know to its utmost level since he was able to counter-act the Susano’o arrows for which one has a limited amount of time to react to with Mokuton, well aware of its capabilities.
Run on sentence spotted, Itani out.

Salad

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Run on sentence spotted, Itani out.
:l

Shit's hawt as f*ck bruh.​
Lawd Danzo
You must be registered for see images
. . . .

Never trust a red coat. Good job. . Gooood job.
you tell me all thus ngs above me readed this Lol??

OT: very good bruh
One of my fav .. excellent analysis
Thanks. :cool:

His knowledge of the shinobi world doesn't compare with people like Madara, he didn't have fully definitive information about a great deal of shinobi techniques outside his own - to the point where he thought there was a possibility that you could break Susano'o with a kunai. This discredits his battle intelligence; along with his inability to judge a difficult situation correctly—despite having accumulated a great deal of battle experience. He always showed himself to be pretty slow on the uptake. Final thing to note in the intelligence department is his lack of emotional intelligence; to the point where he was completely stoic and possessed a misplaced arrogant.

I will credit his ability to use subterfuge though; many people were taken in by the "I want to protect the village" act.

Concerning the Mokuton; he was actually just unsuppressing the DNA and letting it's power loose and not using a technique per se.

As for handseals, he was rather slow and the only techniques that he could use without hand seals were ones derived from previously activated techniques.
He definitely was aware of many, like Tsukuyomi for example, and also of Amaterasu, saying that it was a while since he saw it last. As for Susano'o, he was merely testing its abilities. And he was certainly aware of many Shinobi, seeing as he was holding back against Sasuke in order to conserve his energy to fight Obito, who he thought to be Madara. Not only this, but iirc, he instructed ANBU members to not help defend Konoha, as he was well aware of Pein's abilities, since he thought he would bring to Tsunade's reign as Hokage, someone who was considered to be her generation's best. This actually did lead to him becoming the Sixth Hokage candidate.

Last edited:

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He definitely was aware of many, like Tsukuyomi for example, and also of Amaterasu, saying that it was a while since he saw it last. As for Susano'o, he was merely testing its abilities. And he was certainly aware of many Shinobi, seeing as he was holding back against Sasuke in order to conserve his energy to fight Obito, who he thought to be Madara. Not only this, but iirc, he instructed ANBU members to not help defend Konoha, as he was well aware of Pein's abilities, since he thought he would bring to Tsunade's reign as Hokage, someone who was considered to be her generation's best. This actually did lead to him becoming the Sixth Hokage candidate.
You've proved my point; if you have to test, you don't know.

Knowing of Itachi's techniques isn't a great feat as even Kakashi recognised it and successfully named it, despite having never seen it before.

Danzo said not to attack because he had come to the obvious conclusion that Tsunade would exert herself to try and safe most of the villagers, tiring herself in the process and making her vulnerable. Of course Danzo knows about Pein and his abilities, Itachi was an undercover spy for Konoha, giving them intel about Akatsuki. He became the candidate because his luck played out nicely, and the situation was overwhelmingly in his advantage; and I put emphasis on was.

He wasn't very clever for the most part, but he was fair at deceit and pulled over

Last edited:
Reactions: Chie

RicardoA

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally a nearly (if not) flawless analysis where stats aren't inflated beyhond reasoning in order to overshadow anything attributed before in the databooks. The absense of fanboyism is noticeable.

Good job :win:

Rιver

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty neat; only if you changed the font to cambria, it would've appeared more professional. Compared to others though, looks spectacular.​

Salad

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You've proved my point; if you have to test, you don't know.
I suppose you have a point.
Knowing of Itachi's techniques isn't a great feat as even Kakashi recognised it and successfully named it, despite having never seen it before.
But Kakashi is also very knowledgeable, even more so than Danzo in some aspects. You can't name something you don't know, so he must have obviously seen it somewhere.
Danzo said not to attack because he had come to the obvious conclusion that Tsunade would exert herself to try and safe most of the villagers, tiring herself in the process and making her vulnerable.
Which is smart thinking.
Of course Danzo knows about Pein and his abilities, Itachi was an undercover spy for Konoha, giving them intel about Akatsuki. He became the candidate because his luck played out nicely, and the situation was overwhelmingly in his advantage; and I put emphasis on was.
It was just as he had predicted, shows that it was a well evaluated image he had imprinted to begin with in his mind. Then, that would mean he would have full intel on Akatsuki, which I can believe seeing as he also knew about "Madara" being the leader of Akatsuki. But do remember, he has more spies scattered about, so if we take them into account, he most likely knows about other relevant ninja. Another scan which illustrates his knowledge of other ninjas -> Discounting individuals such as Kaguya of-course because he doesn't have a Rinnegan to fully interpret the Tablet. In fact, only Madara knew about her.

He wasn't very clever for the most part, but he was fair at deceit and pulled over
Deceit shows intelligence.
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii like it!
Thanks!
Finally a nearly (if not) flawless analysis where stats aren't inflated beyhond reasoning in order to overshadow anything attributed before in the databooks. The absense of fanboyism is noticeable.

Good job :win:
Thank you, I try. =D
Pretty neat; only if you changed the font to cambria, it would've appeared more professional. Compared to others though, looks spectacular.
Cambria isn't as visually attractive, in my opinion, but thanks.
Lel. He didn't use cambria, oh noes.
Lml

Last edited: