4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Prelude

From what I have discerned, not many individuals are adherent of Danzo on this site. In accordance to my perception, he is often referred to as a “shallow” character and these people believe him to generate only antagonistic thoughts, however I have different views on his complexion, for me he’s one of the best written characters in the entire manga, next to the likes of Sasuke and Nagato, he goes deeper than the one-dimensional character people make him out to be. I see him as “mistreated” as his goals have always been to shield Konohagakure from any sources of harm which itself is a noble act. His methods to achieve this objective can be interpreted to be negative, I concur. This is conspicuous due to the fact he essentially turned everyone involved within the foundation into “machines”.

But what I’m trying to get at is when we look at the big picture, he looks to maintain the outlook of the village and he will go to any means to secure this premise. His “righteous” ways are evident as he aims to exterminate any individuals who pose a threat to the village, such as the missing nins. An example of this would be when he sent Sai to eliminate Sasuke. Furthermore, as a last resort, he used Ura Shisho to hopefully take Obito and Sasuke alongside himself which reiterates the fact that he’s willing to go to drastic measures to defend his beliefs. To summarise my points, Danzo is someone that is often judged based on his cast however looks can be deceiving and he is very complex in reality. To read further, you can access his databook page ->

Wind Release

Danzo, as many should be aware, is exorbitantly accomplished within his affinity; that being Fūton. Prior to his death, he has shown a diverse range of techniques. Let's first go through the fundamentals of this element. Fūton, generally, by making chakra thin and sharp, is able to pierce through the densest of materials. Danzo's Fūton jutsu are all short-mid ranged which is representative of the general scheme of things with the element.

• Fūton: Susasshu - Danzo waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, which combine to form a single, large blade of air that can be thrown at the opponent. The technique was powerful enough to stop Susanoo's movements, but wasn't able to break through its defence. This helps to establish its sheer power.

• Fūton: Kasui - By blowing air from their mouth, Danzo is able to change direction while in mid-air at high speeds. This benefits him as it means he is easily able to dodge linear jutsu, which also means it would help him dodge any projectiles. Not only that, but it can be used as means to attack as demonstrated by Hiruzen Sarutobi recently, Danzo should easily be able to replicate that.

• Fūton: Shinkūjin - Danzo would infuse wind chakra onto his weapon, giving it its properties, which means that it increases the sharpness and range of its use. He has also shown to apply the jutsu to Shuriken, albeit it only being shown in the anime, it is reasonable to believe that he can simulate a similar feat canonically.

• Fūton: Shinkūgyoku - The user takes a deep breath and then exhales several small blasts of wind chakra in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. This is shown when Sasuke wasn't able to evade it despite Karin alerting him and his speed.

• Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku - This is simply a stronger variant of Fūton: Shinkūgyoku , where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

• Fūton: Shinkū Renpa - Danzo exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

• Fūton: Shinkūha - Danzo spins while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit. This is evident when he silenced many enemies at a single time, killing them, despite them wearing a protective vest.
Mokuton

Danzo has also previously shown the usage of Wood Release. People often disregard this as they believe he isn’t too proficient with it. Whilst this remains true, it does show that his body was able to withstand Hashirama Senju’s cells, a feat not many are capable of. Also, even though he has shown only the fundamentals of the advanced nature transformation, what he has shown is that he is capable of understanding what little he does know to its utmost level since he was able to counter-act the Susano’o arrows for which one has a limited amount of time to react to with Mokuton.
Intelligence

Danzo has shown to occupy acres of intelligence as with his utilisation of Juinjutsu, more specifically, the Root Paralysis Technique. This jutsu is given to all members of ROOT by Danzo himself. This prevents any of these individuals from asserting any negative information about the devious organisation that is ROOT and about Danzo himself, as if they do, the consequences would be that they lose the ability to speak as the mark is positioned along their tongue. This shows Danzo’s intelligence as it grants him the ability to control and exploit the members to his utmost liking without them being able to reveal his intentions to the outside world, henceforth eliminating all chances for him to fall to any means of back-stabbing. This only later faded away from R.O.O.T members due to his death.

Another reason why I believe he's intelligent is because he's well aware of Sharingan jutsus such as Susano'o and Tsukuyomi, even though he doesn't possess them himself, even telling Sasuke, who's one of the strongest Sharingan users in the manga, that it fails to compete with Itachi's Tsukuyomi, which obviously gives an implication of him downplaying his abilities.

Juinjutsu

Danzo’s Juinjutsu although shows intelligence, can also be used as means to combat. He has previously shown the ability to place it on his enemies, Sasuke in this case. When placed on the enemy, it leads to immediate paralysis of the target. This is extremely handy for the user as it helps to restrict movement which allows the user to manipulate the situation to his liking. This would be particularly useful for Danzo as it means Taijutsu users are essentially no match for him, as he could simply track their movements with his Sharingan and then place the seal, making them immobile and vulnerable to any of his offensive moves.

Summoning

One of Danzo’s greatest strengths lies in the form of his summoning; Baku. Obito was shown to comment on its formidable presence with a hint of surprise. Acknowledgement by one of the strongest characters in the series helps to show its worth. The summoning has shown to be huge as when compared with Sasuke’s Complete Susano’o, the latter was shown to be at the size of its nostril at most which really emphasises that fact, since Susano’o are known for their size themselves and something to tower over them like such is quite a predicament.. However, its physical capabilities aren’t where it stops. It has also shown to create a powerful suction which Danzo uses to augment his Fuuton jutsus. He used this tactic against Sasuke, applying Fūton: Shinkū Renpa in this scenario, its power was so great that not even a Complete Susano’o could withstand the attack. Also as shown by the scan stated earlier, the attack diverges from a single point; Baku’s mouth. This means the attack can strike more than one enemy if so needed and at such pressure that it would shred the victims’ body.

Sharingan

Danzo also uses one of the three great Dojutsu, Sharingan. This Dojutsu, as you would expect, will provide several core abilities. These are:

• It is being able to see chakra flow. As shown, when Sasuke fought Deidara, it gives colour to chakra, allowing the user to differentiate them.

• It grants the user an increased clarity of perception which of-course allows Sharingan users to easily recognise genjutsu and different forms of chakra. It also means that they notice any insignificant detail of the target, such as being able to lip-read. It also means that the user can track the enemy who move at fast speeds and allow them to read through their future movements, allowing counter attacks to be formed.

• Lastly, it grants the user the ability to copy almost any technique that he or she witnesses, apart from other kekkei genkai techniques.
Danzo can also use Izanagi, one of the strongest Genjutsus to exist. This technique is named after a Shintō god, in the Japanese mythology. To use this ability, one needs to have both Uchiha and Senju DNA to resemble Hagoromo, which Danzo clearly did. This jutsu is formidable because it means that you can blend reality with illusions. Whilst you may appear physically real amidst battle, if anything may go wrong, you can alter the occurrence and switch it to your advantage, recovering from any damage for example by casting it off as an illusion. The fact that you can control your situation, gives an Izanagi user a huge advantage. Izanagi also allows him to show up anywhere in the battlefield which would've caught Sasuke off guard if it weren't for Karin's sensory prowess. However, the eye from which it is used, is then forced to turn blind and rendered useless. This is where Danzo specifically excels. For one, he has Hashirama Senju's DNA, this increases the time limit of Izanagi to 1 minute. However, he has 10 Izanagi, which means almost 10 minutes of Izanagi. For these reasons, it is almost impossible to kill this man.

It doesn't just stop there, though. Kotoamatsukami is another jutsu which Danzo possesses. It's located in his left eye socket. This is originally Shisui's eye. This Genjutsu is regarded as one of the greatest. It allows the user to enter the target's mind and manipulate them, in order for them to commit actions, which they believe is of their own free will, as they are unaware of its use. It is seen as one of those techniques which could end the match in a heartbeat. It has drawbacks however, that it can only be used once per a decade. Though, this is irrelevant to Danzo since he has Senju Hashirama's cells, which help to reduce its re-activation time.

Speed/Taijutsu

Danzo is not the fastest of ninjas, I can give you that, but that's because of his old age of 72. Yet, still, he was able to keep up with Sasuke, one of the fastest individuals. For one, he was able to react to Susano'o arrows, which is not a feat many have shown. He was able to grab Sasuke's throat, when he was attempting to blitz Danzo and was also able to apply his Juinjutsu. And lastly, he was also able to dodge a Chidori from Sasuke, and grab Karin in not too much of time. He has not shown much Taijutsu, but he was able to dispell Karin effortlessly with one kick. This not only demonstrates that, but also his physical strength, despite his old age.

Databook Prediction

Ninjutsu: 5 | Taijutsu: 3.5 | Genjutsu: 5 | Intelligence: 5 | Strength: 3.5 | Speed: 3.5 | Stamina: 4.5 | Hand seals: 4

Total: 34

Last edited:

Aya San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sudden interest in Naruto is weird Onii-chan, unless it's not you, but it's probably you as I've seen you talk about Nardo analysis on Skype, but who knows.

Joki Boi

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am presently certain that my sentiment suggests that the character that bear the utmost malice toward will be awarded to Danzō Shimura. I prefer all the commonality that appear in the series, approximately xerox and am able to acquiesce with Danzō quite exorbitantly. Despite this predicament, I cannot prefer Danzō traversely to supplementary members of the Naruto Universe Community, as the auxiliary have not (unjustly) committed the atrocious acts that Danzō rapt. I do not regard many of the "Darkness of Shinobi's" actions justifiable.'

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am presently certain that my sentiment suggests that the character that bear the utmost malice toward will be awarded to Danzō Shimura. I prefer all the commonality that appear in the series, approximately xerox and am able to acquiesce with Danzō quite exorbitantly. Despite this predicament, I cannot prefer Danzō traversely to supplementary members of the Naruto Universe Community, as the auxiliary have not (unjustly) committed the atrocious acts that Danzō rapt. I do not regard many of the "Darkness of Shinobi's" actions justifiable.'
Agreed with Kunt varient. His post seems smarter.

Salad

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks everyone.
The sudden interest in Naruto is weird Onii-chan, unless it's not you, but it's probably you as I've seen you talk about Nardo analysis on Skype, but who knows.
Lml, it's not sudden at all.
Say that to my face, Adam.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Intelligence and hand seals are no way a 5, but the rest is pretty good.

I'd give him a 4 for intelligence and 3.5 for hand seals - there have been far better feats for the latter from others.

Salad

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Intelligence and hand seals are no way a 5, but the rest is pretty good.

I'd give him a 4 for intelligence and 3.5 for hand seals - there have been far better feats for the latter from others.
I see your reasoning for handseals being slightly high, because someone else told me the same and I somewhat agree, I based it on the fact that he was able to do his Futon jutsu with no handseals, whilst Mokuton with none, though I didn't account his speed in doing so. But not the intelligence, I still consider him to be the most intelligent characters in the series. Care to expand?