hyugastyle

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He did what he thought was best for the people in the shadows. he was willing to propose solutions on eliminating threats to the village. would you consider him a good hokage?

i say yes by the way. he was trying to protect the village no matter what it took

GodaimeRaikage

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I can't say either or.He did protect the village in his own way, but he also made the village enemies with his tactics.Plus, he would have turn naruto into an enemy with time.Killing sasuke before naruto came to turn with the idea could have sent naruto down the path of orochimaru.

Kage Bunshin

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Danzo was no Hokage, neither in title or in action
He was obsessed with his own power and the power he had over others right up until his last breathe. As for his "best intentions" for the benefit of the village, let me just say this: many horrible things in our own history were done with the "best intention" in mind, it still doesn't make those things right nor does it truly justify whats been done

the end doesn't justify the means... as hokage you must place the safety and security of the village over your own personal agenda, and even after he obtained the title of hokage he still desired more power and tried to manipulate the 5 kage summit to his benefit

as skilled as he was.. he's not exactly award winning material in my books

Last edited:

NLee

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Whether we like it or not, without Danzo doing what he did with Root in the shadows, Konoha wouldn't have been what it is now. His methods might seem crude but the fact is he did what was necessary.

I didn't like his character, but I respect his beliefs. You can't deny that there are times when people let things get in the way of the greater good (Sakura's inability to kill Sasuke because of her feelings for example). Danzo was one of the few who had it in him to make those hard, almost callous, decisions.