Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Alice flips out as a town tracker she should have known better

In the short time I've been playing Mafia.. Ive never been so upset like this.
When i saw the result yesterday I already knew that this DP.. Im going to be the next lynch. And i thought.. Guess i deserve that and let you guys lynch me without a fight.

But then there's All_rhed. Conspirator .( I still doubt Conspirator up to this point.. XD). Maybe just for them i will try again.

I will roleclaim.

Ultimate Photographer (Lookout or Tracker or both)

NP 1.track Rej
NP2 track Kyte - jailed
NP3 track KC- target SoulKiller
NP4 trsck KC - target Poison
NP5 track. ..... I will reveal it soon.

Last night i was ready to die.. I edited carefully my Deathnote just in case there's a forger.

Have you ever wondered why they they didn't cleaned SoulKiller's role.? Because of his deathnotes.

@Starboy roleclaim now and state your NP results.

Today is the day.. We give up or die tryin XD

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When i saw the result yesterday I already knew that this DP.. Im going to be the next lynch. And i thought.. Guess i deserve that and let you guys lynch me without a fight.

But then there's All_rhed. Conspirator .( I still doubt Conspirator up to this point.. XD). Maybe just for them i will try again.

I will roleclaim.

NP 1.track Rej
NP2 track Kyte - jailed

Last night i was ready to die.. I edited carefully my Deathnote just in case there's a forger.

Have you ever wondered why they they didn't cleaned SoulKiller's role.? Because of his deathnotes.

I will roleclaim.

NP 1.track Rej
NP2 track Kyte - jailed

The fact that I've had a tracker role before is why I chose to lynch Starboy

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Starboy already hinted his role and one stepped up to deny him if he's just bluffing.
A medium is essential to every TOS game i suppose. So im sure we do have one .. And in this case its Starboy.

@Hot_Ice i want you to roleclaim.
Sticking up for Starboy won't convince her. I've been on that end before.

Facts are you tracked me and was right.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I can't give y'all an excuse for that, I messed up again and that's on me. I accept being lynched coz it seems like y'alls minds are made up but imma leave y'all whatever info I've gathered.

SK told me his DeathNote was tampered with, it wasn't as he wrote it so obviously the Mafia did it. Idk which parts exactly but, y'all can go back and read it.

As for the last NP info I got, KC and Hot_Ice were the names that were sent. So one, or both of them, are Mafia. I'm sorry I can't help y'all figure out exactly which but once I'm killed and iss NP, iss game over for us anyway coz the numbers will be equal. I tried to make shit right but, we ended up lynching Conspirator who turned out to be innocent. I know y'all think that Alice and I are scum but once I'm lynched y'all will know we ain't.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Listen to me @Alice in Noodleland we can lynch Starboy, if he flips out mafia, mafia will not have enough time to kill everyone, unless there is an extra.

And if he is town the next game will start ahead of time. This is only one game, so join the wagon and take some risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.