Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn’t it obvious from my interaction with Koko that she is unlikely to be mafia? You still planning to keep her vote on her?
What are your scum reads? and make your list as narrow as possible, there is no need to throw shade on players who are probably not up for a lynch this phase, or you'll only subject yourself to a night kill, at the best case scenario.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Elmage G Ace i see you down... Over there.
Isn't that angleshooting? XD anyways, I just finished my mandatory 1 year service after college, I'm undergoing my final clearance, I won't be available till maybe the last 30 minutes

Oh, and btw I don't log out, and I have a tab open in all devices, so I'm down there doesn't mean I'm online :p

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LivinLiving Players:
1. @SoulKiller
2. @Poison chan
4. @All_Red
5. @Conspirator.
6. @Elmage G Ace
7. @Kyte_
8. @-PK-
9. @Koko
10. @Starboy
12. @kc5181
What are your scum reads? and make your list as narrow as possible, there is no need to throw shade on players who are probably not up for a lynch this phase, or you'll only subject yourself to a night kill, at the best case scenario.
(These reads are subject to change whenever. But for now)

Townie zone :
SoulKiller (the greenest read I have in the game. )
Alice
Poison
Kc
Koko

Null/Scum zone : (the further I go down the scummiest they get)
1- All_Red
2- Elmage G
3- PK
4- Kyte
4- Conspirator
4- Starboy

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, i have player(s) in mind that I'd cast my vote on, but any lynch we make now is not gonna be well-based, due to the time limitation, so I don't mind ending this Day Phase with a No Lynch. Missing a chance to lynch a potential scum, as it seems, is better than rushing to killing a team-mate. Please look into the players that have been under suspicions, without specifying who or how, though.
Is anyone on another opinion?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly, i have player(s) in mind that I'd cast my vote on, but any lynch we make now is not gonna be well-based, due to the time limitation, so I don't mind ending this Day Phase with a No Lynch. Missing a chance to lynch a potential scum, as it seems, is better than rushing to killing a team-mate. Please look into the players that have been under suspicions, without specifying who or how, though.
Is anyone on another opinion?
I see no point keeping inactives around if we don't have a solid lynch this DP. I prefer to get inactives out of the way instead of keeping them around in future DP where they will cause more problems.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are my posts literally invisible that no one cares to reply to them? UwU why do I get ignored zone everywhere??
Because you are not paying to much attention to the thread poison. If you go back to page 4-5 I ask kc about the target dead player thing, and said if she meant alice instead of koko and she said yes.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(These reads are subject to change whenever. But for now)

Townie zone :
SoulKiller (the greenest read I have in the game. )
Alice
Poison
Kc
Koko

Null/Scum zone : (the further I go down the scummiest they get)
1- All_Red
2- Elmage G
3- PK
4- Kyte
4- Conspirator
4- Starboy
LOL I hope it's what I think it is.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mind elaborating on what you think exactly?
I'd ask you to elaborate on your scum list before that; you have a green read on Alice, and Ks after all; people i'd barely claim are confirmed Town, even with an investigative ability. Your scummiest two are people who barely made an appearance, and your cheeky most town 'read' is none other than yourself.

But that's on a side now, we'll worry about it next day phase. Right now i have no reads on the ones up for a lynch and time is running out.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd ask you to elaborate on your scum list before that; you have a green read on Alice, Poison, and Ks after all. Your scummiest two are people who barely made an appearance. Your cheeky most town 'read' is yourself.

But that's on a side now, we'll worry about it next day phase. Right now i have no reads on the ones up for a lynch and time is running out.
Before you ask me to elaborate on my reads you might wanna try to provide some yourself first. Can't keep asking and asking without providing anything yourself. Don't be greedy my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.