Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe the serial killer was jailed, and the mafia targeted the serial killer, but he was protected since he was jailed(that'd explain why nothing happened overnight).
A serial killer can attack the Jailor if he's jailed. Also, I know who's jailed last night and I know his role - given I'm no Jailor - So, no. Otherwise, a banger theory.

Honestly, i don't know if we should just exclude the assumption that there's a serial killer, maybe depending on next night's kill count. I doubt there would be more 1 neutral role in a game of 12 and the fact that the full moon night is mentioned means there's a guarantee of a werewolf or another neutral role in the game. It's still a mystery how we managed to survive in one piece, though. LOL

Koko

Kin
1,750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know.

Kc claimed doctor last night, and he suggested mafia attacked SK last night given no towns were killed, so i guessed he could've protected him last night.
why SK i was thinking it was Alice
because she say it herself that she is the target for NP 2 and 3.
what a weird result...

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why SK i was thinking it was Alice
because she say it herself that she is the target for NP 2 and 3.
what a weird result...
How the hell would Alice know that; she's done nothing to be a major threat to mafia.

And asking for protection, like she's, potentially, deliberately attempting to mislead us to think she's town, and waste one protection shot on him, as a bonus.

Koko

Kin
1,750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How the hell would Alice know that; she's done nothing to be a major threat to mafia.

And asking for protection, like she's, potentially, deliberately attempting to mislead us to think she's town, and waste one protection shot on him, as a bonus.
what if she recived a death note from rej?

Status
Not open for further replies.