kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
should of been all nights. Those two nights you protected me I jailed the mafia killer hence why there was no kills for 2 DP's straight. But the fact you actually decided to switch targets to a scummy target is bad decision imo.
You should have said something, because I had no idea that was why they did not target you.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@SoulKiller do you know what would I have loved to see?

On N3 if you didn't jail me, I'd have attacked you and you'd have received that you've been 'healed' which is what I said my ability does. I didn't forsee kc5181's action, as much as i predicted you'd ask for a protection from the doctor to guarantee you'd last the night in the chance i was lying. You didn't do that, though, but yet, you were protected by the doctor. Also, it was a little bit of a risk lying about the mechanic of the bodyguard, but you believed it, from what i saw.

Also, didn't you think of keeping on jailing me instead of killin me off on N2?

Reactions: Houtarou

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You should have said something, because I had no idea that was why they did not target you.
I thought it was common sense. I did not say that because I did not want to reveal to everyone that I was a jailer. I hate unnecessary claims and reveal my identity. I was an important role after all, can't be outing who I am.

@SoulKiller do you know what would I have loved to see?

On N3 if you didn't jail me, I'd have attacked you and you'd have received that you've been 'healed' which is what I said my ability does. I didn't forsee kc5181's action, as much as i predicted you'd ask for a protection from the doctor to guarantee you'd last the night in the chance i was lying. You didn't do that, though, but yet, you were protected by the doctor. Also, it was a little bit of a risk lying about the mechanic of the bodyguard, but you believed it, from what i saw.

Also, didn't you think of keeping on jailing me instead of killin me off on N2?
When I saw you reveal information about your role I was undecided. I wanted to execute you but at the same time I did not want to lose my execution ability by executing town so I took the safe side and let you live longer to confirm my suspicions I had from you during DP1. Plus, you were an active player and I kind of wanted to keep you around more so I gave you the benefit of the doubt. You did good job in trying to survive the first night you got jailed. But even if i decided to kill you off. It would of not worked anyways since I was blocked NP2. However, when DP2 started and I saw no kills I was committed 100% to jail you again and execute you NP2.

btw I will be posting my game sign up thread sometime tomorrow. You should join ^^ it will be role madness game.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought it was common sense. I did not say that because I did not want to reveal to everyone that I was a jailer. I hate unnecessary claims and reveal my identity. I was an important role after all, can't be outing who I am.

When I saw you reveal information about your role I was undecided. I wanted to execute you but at the same time I did not want to lose my execution ability by executing town so I took the safe side and let you live longer to confirm my suspicions I had from you during DP1. Plus, you were an active player and I kind of wanted to keep you around more so I gave you the benefit of the doubt. You did good job in trying to survive the first night you got jailed. But even if i decided to kill you off. It would of not worked anyways since I was blocked NP2. However, when DP2 started and I saw no kills I was committed 100% to jail you again and execute you NP2.

btw I will be posting my game sign up thread sometime tomorrow. You should join ^^ it will be role madness game.
when is your game starting?
I'm actually playing a hectic game right now, so I can't join any others until it's over, but thanks for the invitation.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
when is your game starting?
I'm actually playing a hectic game right now, so I can't join any others until it's over, but thanks for the invitation.
The game will start when the game get filled. Whelp I think we will tag you just incase you decided to change your mind. The game will be something else ^^

Reactions: Kyte_ and Houtarou
Status
Not open for further replies.