Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hopefully they will make another version of AgK, kinda like FMA and FMA: Brotherhood. I don't think I'll like the direction the anime is taking.

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hopefully they will make another version of AgK, kinda like FMA and FMA: Brotherhood. I don't think I'll like the direction the anime is taking.
Yeah that won't be for a while though, it took 5 years for them to start FMA:B.
Kek.

The anime sells like shit and the manga is being rushed to its ending. You ain't getting a remake of AgK.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that won't be for a while though, it took 5 years for them to start FMA:B.
I know :/ Sucks that they're doing this, I wonder if there is a specific reason for why they would take such an approach. I'm hoping it's not to end the anime sooner and they're just rushing through it

Pigmyz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know :/ Sucks that they're doing this, I wonder if there is a specific reason for why they would take such an approach. I'm hoping it's not to end the anime sooner and they're just rushing through it
I have no idea man, it sucks.
Maybe the anime isn't getting enough ratings or views? idk

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have no idea man, it sucks.
Maybe the anime isn't getting enough ratings or views? idk
From what Azazel said, that seems to be the case. Eh... People have been having issues with the manga but it's not so bad to me. Not perfect but not bad enough to where it needs to be ended. But I guess the majority thinks otherwise and majority is usually what decides matters like these.

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol agk is being rushed so the creator can make a love manga, that's what agk was supposed to be. but it's supposed to end in 2016 so we still have a while left. about 26 chapters or so, as for the anime idk what they were thinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: -Punk-

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol agk is being rushed so the creator can make a love manga, that's what agk was supposed to be. but it's supposed to end in 2016 so we still have a while left. about 226 chapters or so, as for the anime idk what they were thinking.
._. A love manga? I had a feeling... I won't be reading that one, it's not to my taste but I'm hoping the current manga won't take a big dive cause of this.

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol agk is being rushed so the creator can make a love manga, that's what agk was supposed to be. but it's supposed to end in 2016 so we still have a while left. about 226 chapters or so, as for the anime idk what they were thinking.
._. A love manga? I had a feeling... I won't be reading that one, it's not to my taste but I'm hoping the current manga won't take a big dive cause of this.
AgK ends next arc, no year specified, but since its being rushed, don't expect much other than like 10 or so chapters, I'd say.

AgK was originally supposed to be a Visual Novel, not a love manga. The artist made Taka write an AgK manga instead of a VN, but Taka didn't like it and now he's rushing AgK's ending so he can start a visual novel that has extremely similiar character and plot concepts.

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AgK ends next arc, no year specified, but since its being rushed, don't expect much other than like 10 or so chapters, I'd say.

AgK was originally supposed to be a Visual Novel, not a love manga. The artist made Taka write an AgK manga instead of a VN, but Taka didn't like it and now he's rushing AgK's ending so he can start a visual novel that has extremely similiar character and plot concepts.
it's a love manga.............. same thing, U_U there is even an akame ga kill where tatsumi is with akame.

edit; i meant 26 chapters in my last post.

Last edited:

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

10 chapters huh? *sighs*

I didn't know any of this though. But if the visual novel has similar plot concepts then I'm interested. Where can I find out more about the author, Taka and AgK? I just realized how ignorant I am in the direction that AgK is heading ._.