Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's a love manga.............. same thing, U_U there is even an akame ga kill where tatsumi is with akame.

edit; i meant 26 chapters in my last post.
A Visual Novel and a love manga are literally only about 5% similiar due to the fact that a visual novel has routes in which there has to be one girl as a heroine so there's always a bit of romance every now and then. That's all. Everything else is completely different between a VN and a ''love manga''.

10 chapters huh? *sighs*

I didn't know any of this though. But if the visual novel has similar plot concepts then I'm interested. Where can I find out more about the author, Taka and AgK? I just realized how ignorant I am in the direction that AgK is heading ._.
I pretty much said everything in this thread.

Here's the visual novel that Takahiro is making. I'm sure you'll see that the characters are similiar to AgK's.

Reactions: Kαmi

Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It took a different route then the manga in which there is no Esdeath vs NR battle, Lubbock kills Bolic, and Syura attacks everyone at the cathedral and teleports Lubbock into a volcano.
Oh hell no,this is why I stick to the manga.The anime removing the epic Esdeath and Night Raid battle is blasphemy,I tolerated them toning down her sadist tendencies but this crosses the line.