1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Here

@Serpent

Enma arrives, trying to hide that he was out of breathe slightly. "Sorry Hei, I got lost in some of the architecture you have here." He gazes up and views the homestead, eagerness start to show on his face.

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Serpent

Enma arrives, trying to hide that he was out of breathe slightly. "Sorry Hei, I got lost in some of the architecture you have here." He gazes up and views the homestead, eagerness start to show on his face.
"Alright, this will be your home. If you need anything let me know. The city is full of life and wonderful shops so feel free to look around. I have some businesses to attend too but first I need to ask you one more thing."

Hei hesitates for a moment, unsure of what he could find. However the lack of knowledge and memory of the Vongola on both Enma and Hei's part leads him to believe that their my be something at play. Even if his Byakugan cannot see it, perhaps further testing may be in order.

"It's more of a request before we part ways..."

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Alright, this will be your home. If you need anything let me know. The city is full of life and wonderful shops so feel free to look around. I have some businesses to attend too but first I need to ask you one more thing."

Hei hesitates for a moment, unsure of what he could find. However the lack of knowledge and memory of the Vongola on both Enma and Hei's part leads him to believe that their my be something at play. Even if his Byakugan cannot see it, perhaps further testing may be in order.

"It's more of a request before we part ways..."
Enma looked at the homestead, the place he would be calling home from now on. It was an incredible feeling, he could see where his family would each situate themselves and he could already see what he could before he set out to find them. As his attention drew back to Hei, he noticed that the tone had someone slipped to a more curious tone. A request? What would a man like Hei need from Enma besides his service.

"What is your request Hei? You have done so much for me this early on, i feel that I can at least help you with this." Enma was curious as to what it would be. A mission to start with wouldn't be too un expected but he stayed quiet waiting for Hei to respond

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Enma looked at the homestead, the place he would be calling home from now on. It was an incredible feeling, he could see where his family would each situate themselves and he could already see what he could before he set out to find them. As his attention drew back to Hei, he noticed that the tone had someone slipped to a more curious tone. A request? What would a man like Hei need from Enma besides his service.

"What is your request Hei? You have done so much for me this early on, i feel that I can at least help you with this." Enma was curious as to what it would be. A mission to start with wouldn't be too un expected but he stayed quiet waiting for Hei to respond
"Well, its about the Vongola. For some reason I can't remember much other then the name, and that you remind me of it. When you first mentioned memory loss. I scanned your chakra with my Byakugan. I couldn't fine any disturbances however it's possible it could be something that even my eyes cannot detect. I'd like to take a sample of your chakra for research. It could shed light in the darkness of our minds."

Hei then stands patiently, waiting for a response.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Well, its about the Vongola. For some reason I can't remember much other then the name, and that you remind me of it. When you first mentioned memory loss. I scanned your chakra with my Byakugan. I couldn't fine any disturbances however it's possible it could be something that even my eyes cannot detect. I'd like to take a sample of your chakra for research. It could shed light in the darkness of our minds."

Hei then stands patiently, waiting for a response.
Enma thought to himself for a moment. To get some clue about the Vongola would be good. And the fact that Hei wasn't able to recall much about them too seemed like an interesting coincidence. "If having some of my chakra will help in any way then by all means." Enma stood firm and instinctively started to brace himself for what ever was to come, when a thought hit him.

"I have one request in regards to this. If you find some connection, please refrain from informing me for the time being. Do as you wish with any information though but before i focus my mind on this 'Vongola' situation, I want to take time to seek my family." He looked Hei in the eyes with a serious determination "If the Vongola family and mine are connected somehow, I want to at least have my family by my side."

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Enma thought to himself for a moment. To get some clue about the Vongola would be good. And the fact that Hei wasn't able to recall much about them too seemed like an interesting coincidence. "If having some of my chakra will help in any way then by all means." Enma stood firm and instinctively started to brace himself for what ever was to come, when a thought hit him.

"I have one request in regards to this. If you find some connection, please refrain from informing me for the time being. Do as you wish with any information though but before i focus my mind on this 'Vongola' situation, I want to take time to seek my family." He looked Hei in the eyes with a serious determination "If the Vongola family and mine are connected somehow, I want to at least have my family by my side."
Hei listens to Enma, clearly having mixed emotions when it comes to the Vongola name. Hei will nod his head in agreement before holding his hand out to the side, forming a glowing red chakra fishing rod. Hei explains how the rod works to extract chakra so Enma wouldn't be surprised in the process. Then, casting the rod outward the small hook will pierce into Enma and latch onto his chakra. Then, by reeling the hook in it will pull out a sphere of chakra, glowing with autumn hues and a tint of cyan chakra from Enma.

(Ishi de Sakusei Tsūru) - Creation Tools At Will
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40 ( -100 from opponent )
Damage points: 40
Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei. If the user wishes, he can directly absorb the chakra as pure chakra and increase his reserves. He can also use this Rod to steal chakra to increase his abilities, requiring use of the Chakra Edible technique after Chakra theft with this technique. This usage causes minimum damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with, unable to drain or steal chakra at this time and in this state.
Note: Can only be used by Urashiki Otsutsuki.

"See, that wasn't too bad wa...."

Hei would pause for the moment as he looks upon the chakra. It's rich color and the taste it left in the air was something to see. It was clear to Hei that Enma truly had potential, even if he himself was unaware.

"It would seem as though I've already learned something about you Enma. You have a deep potential within you. I can see it within your chakra. I can feel it even now. With training, perhaps you will find more then answers."

Hei places the sphere of chakra into a gourd for later study and says goodbye to Enma.

"Have a nice rest, if you need anything from me, Let me know."

Hei then continues back to his office.

Last edited:

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hei listens to Enma, clearly having mixed emotions when it comes to the Vongola name. Hei will nod his head in agreement before holding his hand out to the side, forming a glowing red chakra fishing rod. Hei explains how the rod works to extract chakra so Enma wouldn't be surprised in the process. Then, casting the rod outward the small hook will pierce into Enma and latch onto his chakra. Then, by reeling the hook in it will pull out a sphere of chakra, glowing with autumn hues and a tint of cyan chakra from Enma.

Description: Created via modified version of the Creation Tools At Will jutsu, the user is capable of creating a solid special red glowing malleable chakra rod. This rod is capable of being used to pierce through defenses of equal rank and lower to absorb chakra from targets pierced directly by it. This allows him the ability to use their absorbed chakra in the form of an Advanced Element or Kekkei Genkei. If the user wishes, he can directly absorb the chakra as pure chakra and increase his reserves. He can also use this Rod to steal chakra to increase his abilities, requiring use of the Chakra Edible technique after Chakra theft with this technique. This usage causes minimum damage in order to obtain the chakra and as such, is unable to harm a foe directly. However, the user is capable of using the rod to create varying physical attacks to harm the opponent such as creating an array of rod like projectiles to attack with, unable to drain or steal chakra at this time and in this state.

"See, that wasn't too bad wa...."

Hei would pause for the moment as he looks upon the chakra. It's rich color and the taste it left in the air was something to see. It was clear to Hei that Enma truly had potential, even if he himself was unaware.

"It would seem as though I've already learned something about you Enma. You have a deep potential within you. I can see it within your chakra. I can feel it even now. With training, perhaps you will find more then answers."

Hei places the sphere of chakra into a gourd for later study and says goodbye to Enma.

"Have a nice rest, if you need anything from me, Let me know."

Hei then continues back to his office.
Enma stood slightly bewildered and also slightly queasy. Hei had just manifested a glowing fishing rod, cast it into him and pulled out a glowing sphere of his chakra to which he placed into a gourd and then left. Even after having the process explained to him, the reality of it was just weird. However he had placed his trust with Hei, so he wouldnt complain. Looking upon the homestead he was to be living in for the near future, Enma sighed and smiled to himself. Things were coming together and he would be keen to start his next step forward.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Mission Start:
-Put Otsutsuki heritage in prospective
-Experiment with very advanced ninjutsu
Hei awakes from a long nights rest in his king sized bed. His room still faintly lit by candle light. He turns over and rolls out of bed. Falling to the floor awkwardly. Yawning he will stand, kicking the blanket from his legs as he extends out and stretches. Mumbling under his breath how he hates mornings. Walking to his lab he passes by his kitchen, grabbing an orange from a basket that sits upon his table. As he enters his lab he places a while cloak over his back and slides his arms though it's sleeves. Then grabbing a par of glasses from his desk he places them on his face. Although the need of glasses are useless in his case, he personally enjoys the feel and look. Giving him a sense of being a real scientist. Sitting in his chair Hei spins around staring at the ceiling, his eyes fading in and out as he once again falls asleep. Hours will pass before Hei wakes up again. Looking around lost and confused. It will take several moments for him to compose himself and realize where he is. Looking down at the floor he will smile before reaching down and picking up the orange, he surely dropped when he feel asleep. After eating the orange Hei stands from his desk and walks over to a shelf on his wall. Full of books and scrolls, Hei grabs an old dusty book with no title. He opens the pages only to find a copy of local flora and fauna. Hei smiles once more, as the blood and chakra flow from around his eyes increases. His veins protruding from his face as his eyes focus and lighten into a gray color. Then, they further evolve as a rippled pattern stretches out and six tomoe form between the first two ripples.​

Passively Activated: (Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
Passively Activated: (Doujutsu: Rinnegan) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.​
With his Rinnegan, Hei could read the hidden message within the book. A history of the Otsutsuki he has been keeping track of for a long time. Within the book details and outlines the clans known past. And their influence over the known world. Three bookmarks each color coated are placed, hanging out the side of the book. Little tags to indicate pages he wanted to return to. Hei flips the book to the brown tag, a chapter dedicated to Wood Release. A nature transformation kekkei genkai. Being a combination of earth and water. It was famously used by rare members of the Senju clan, and in fact is not known to have naturally occurred in anyone else. At least, so most the world believes.​

"In reality, the ability stems from the Otsutsuki. It's uniqueness and versatility is something Otsutsuki should be able to produce and control with ease"

Hei continues reading and adding notes on the ability. Information he had learned from his recent encounter with Hades. An Uchiha who had acquired the ability though unnatural means from a Senju. His battle with Hades proved vary useful intel, and a sample of his chakra will bare fruit invaluable to his research. Hei then turns the pages once more, to the page book marked with a white tag. This chapter was dedicated to the Shikotsumyaku, the Dead Bone Pulse Kekkei Genkai. Which gives its wielder the ability to manipulate their own bones. It very rarely manifests within members of the Kaguya clan. With Shikotsumyaku, users can grow new bones anywhere in their body. Typically these bones are functionally and visually identical to other bones in the body.​
"Another unique ability that once belonged to the Otsutsuki clan. Kaguya Clan.. The name taken from an ancient Otsutsuki"

Hei had already recently collected a sample of this chakra as well. A strange chimera ability allowed the man to acquire the Kekkei Genkai from a member of the Kaguya Clan. Hei will write down some notes, filling in the gaps in information he had learned from Alucard in his brief encounter. He then turns to the final bookmark. A cyan colored tag, the page deticated to information about the Tenseigan. The ability of the Tenseigan can be acquired when an Otsutsuki is implanted with the Byakugan of a Hyuga: this combination of the two clans' chakra transforms the Byakugan into Tenseigan. When the Tenseigan is finally achieved, the ordinarily featureless white Byakugan gain blue pupils filled with what resemble overlapping white flower patterns. Although he may not be aware, do to the mental block in his head. Hei believes his newest clan member Enma has unlocked this potential. With the sample of chakra collected from Enma, Hei will be able to learn the truth.​
"The distant blood relation between the Otsutsuki and the Hyuga can unlock a deeper hidden potential locked within our eyes. With it, even more power can he revealed."

With the information Hei has gathered, his understanding of the Otsutsuki has grown, and he now knows why his previous experiments have failed. For countless eons, the Otsutsuki clan have been travelling throughout dimensions seeking out worlds cultivated with the God Tree. Once they find such a world, they harvest the god trees' fruit so that they can use its chakra to gain power and prolong their lives. The God tree serves as a powerful medium that contains the massive about of chakra within it's fruit.​
"In order to turn this pure chakra I've collected into chakra eatables, I'll need a suitable medium to contain it's alteration."

Hei will continue to pace back and fourth. Picking up different books and looking though a mass of scrolls. Attempting to understand and contemplate what could contain the chakra without failing. His previous experiments only showed that even small amounts of chakra are mixed, they attack and destroy themselves. Through Fuuinjutsu and sealing jars, Nothing seemed to work. He needed something that can contain them. In frustration Hei takes off his glasses and tosses them to his desk. They bounce off the back wall, cracking one of the lenses. In that moment Hei wasn't feeling as smart as he looked, so he laid his lab coat over the back of his chair as well and walked back out into his home. His stomach growling from the time spent in his lab researching. He makes his way back to the kitchen. This time grabbing a dragon fruit from the basket. Hei also turns and gets some water from his fridge. Taking the food back to his lab Hei sits back down. Spinning aimlessly as he eats. He feels so close to a result but at the same time, feels so distant. With one final kick Hei spins around and slowly comes to a stop. Now looking down upon his desk when he eats he notices his glasses, a crack in the lens. The reflection of his Rinnegan staring back at him. For a moment he will just look into his own broken reflection that articulated his own emotion on the situation. Then, as his eyes widened It will strike him. Hei quickly sits up, almost falling from his chair as the wheels get pushed form under him. Flipping though the pages of his nameless book. He would think to himself how he should have bookmarked the page. Then, finally he stops and gazes upon the page he needed. The Rinnegan is reputed as the most exalted eye among the Great Doujutsu. It's power said to belong to that of God. It's ability;s range vastly but some are known to be able to absorb and contain chakra, alter time and even bend space.​
"Could this be? Will I need to take such drastic measures in order to finish this research. What if the experiment fails, and my body rejects it. I'll be left blind and broken."

Hei takes a moment to think about what he is considering. All logical steps seem to point to this one conclusion. He must infuse the chakra into his Rinnegan, converting them into a chakra fruit and consume them. The thought sends shivers down Hei's spine. Yet the Rinnegan is the only medium that would work for such a Ninjutsu. For him to convert and infused the Kekkei Genkai of the Otsutsuki's Past and fully realize his true potential. Hei will need to risk everything. His body shaking Hei will activate his creation tools at will technique, taking hold of his glowing red gourd that contains the collected chakras. Then slowly reaching for his eye with hesitation, Hei grabs hold of his left eye. His body shaking and his heart racing. Hei takes the leap and rips the eye from its socket. The pain shoots though him as adrenaline now courses though him. Blood begins pouring from his now empty eye socket. Hei fuses the Eye into the gourd and them reaches for his other. Already committed and now in shock. Hei rips his right eye out, going completely blind in the process as he now uses his sense of touch to infuse his eye with the gourd. His Rinnegan and collected chakra's forming into chakra edibles Hei then takes a gulp. It was the moment of truth. Scared of failure Hei takes a deep breath once more before diving mouth first into it. Consuming the chakra edibles the sure power will create a vortex around Hei, his lab being tossed around as a bright illuminating light radiates from Hei. A calm will overcome him as his body undergoes a transformation. His bones will undergo painful alterations as their density changes. His chakra will infusing with the edible his eyes will regrow back to normal. A third eye will form in his forehead, a six tomoe Rinnegan. Hei's features will also become more beast like as his hands form into a more claw-like appearance and his canines elongate. His horns grow to twice their original length and dark markings extend around his body. The vortex around him will subside as he stands in the middle of the room. Unsure of the effect of the Ninjutsu Hei will slowly open his eyes.​

(Chakra Shokuyō Sōzō) - Chakra Edible Creation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 80
Description: By using his Rinnegan and making direct contact with a foe or his Chakra Rod, the user is able to absorb the abilities of his target for his own use. In the case of Momoshiki, he maintains contact for at least one turn and turns the stolen chakra into chakra-filled edibles which have similar shape to Chakra Fruit, which grants him their abilities. In the case of Urashiki, he must first steal it via Chakra Rod and then eat his eyes, turning them both into chakra edibles though he regains them. Both uses transform their physical appearance and augment their powers, granting them a significant speed increase and damage boost to their Jutsu, increasing by +30 as well as having 3 Golden Rinnegan. Despite seeming all-powerful, the jutsu has it's limitations and weaknesses; this cannot absorb a target, only their ability to utilize specific fields of Ninjutsu. Through either use, the user can only absorb the Kekkei Genkai or Advanced Element of up to three different ninja at one time, meaning he cannot have at most 3 other KG or AEs. He cannot absorb Hiden Abilities nor abilities such as Sage Mode, Eight Inner Gates, or other taught abilities/Modes. By absorbing a new KG/AE and reaching other conditions, his body becomes lithe and covered with radiating black markings that resemble sunburst patterns, his horns greatly enlarge and curve back, he grows short claws on his fingers and toes, his canines extend and resemble fangs, and all his dōjutsu turn golden, including a third Rinnegan on his forehead. After using, the user cannot perform any other Rinnegan based jutsu for three turns.
Note: Can only be used once successfully once against a ninja and attempted three times in all.
Note: Requires Momoshiki to have direct contact for a full turn. Requires Urashiki to have stolen 2 KG first before he can convert both eyes into Chakra Edibles to eat.
Note: Can only be used by Momoshiki and Urashiki Otsutsuki.

KG/AE Collected and Consumed:
-Wood Release
-Shikotsumyaku
-Tenseigan
You must be registered for see images

.Leaving his lab, Hei will walk to his bathroom. Slowly turning to look into the mirror he will gaze upon himself. The changes and alterations that he had undergone was extreme but his appearance was not nearly as bad as he thought they could have been. The experiment appeared to be a success as he felt much more alive then ever before. Looking upon himself Hei will notice that his eyes have turn golden in color. The Rinnegan in his forehead appearing to have tomoe similar to his previous. Hei once again activates his Byakugan as they remain golden. Reaching deep he pulls though and transcends his eyes further. The featureless eye of the Byakugan gains a flower appearance as he loses his 360 degree field of vision. However he can feel the power within his eyes, the Tenseigan. Hei then focuses his attention to his hand, focusing his chakra he creates a small bone in the form of shuriken. Amazed, his mouth will naturally form into a smile, his excitement even forming into a joyful laugh. It was like being a kid on the playgroud discovering a new toy to play with. He couldn't believe that all his research and experimentation was paying off. Hei then quickly runs outside. His speed being faster then it was before he quickly makes his way to his backyard and begins focusing his chakra into the ground. Creating small roots to form outward, Hei uses basic shape manipulation to form them into a wooden bench. With his experiment a success there was only one more thing Hei needed to do. Go and buy new glasses for his scientist cosplay.​

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.
( Hone Shuriken ) - Bone Shuriken
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user holds his palm out and grows several shuriken from his palm. If held out, he can fire these shuriken out of his palm directly.
(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, fight, or defend with. These can be created from the users own body or from the ground.

Mission End

Chakra: 2510 - 175 = 2335
Health: 120

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After buying some new glasses, Hei notices a new copy of the Bingo Book has been printed. purchasing a copy He reads the entries. Seeing his name in the book only brings fear into him. Not for himself, but for the others around him. Not only does he have a sickness lingering in him. But now dangerous individuals will also be out to seek his bounty. For the sake of his people and his lands. Hei will need to leave for the time being. And figure out what is happening to him.
LLM

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Coming From: 173

Menma returned to his home and stayed away from the people in the village in fear he would be contagious. He only rested for a few hours before he decided to continue on his path to find out more about the virus afflicting him. He would return to the last place he had encountered Tiamat in order to get more answers about his pitiful condition.
LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hei awakens from a long rest, the red fever still holding strong. Stepping out to his balcony he looks out to the city as he enjoys the fresh air. Seeing his friend, Hei will signal for him to join him in his office.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hei awakens from a long rest, the red fever still holding strong. Stepping out to his balcony he looks out to the city as he enjoys the fresh air. Seeing his friend, Hei will signal for him to join him in his office.
Walking through the streets in the early-ish morning was somewhat new to Enma, looking upwards he saw Hei, gesturing to him to go join him in his office.

Walking in after knocking at the front door, Enma greets Hei "It seems we had both slept quite awhile since the tournament. What can I help with today?"

Remembering quickly to mention "I was going to get myself ready soon to go and visit my old friend in the valley of frost, catch up with her and such."

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Walking through the streets in the early-ish morning was somewhat new to Enma, looking upwards he saw Hei, gesturing to him to go join him in his office.

Walking in after knocking at the front door, Enma greets Hei "It seems we had both slept quite awhile since the tournament. What can I help with today?"

Remembering quickly to mention "I was going to get myself ready soon to go and visit my old friend in the valley of frost, catch up with her and such."
Greeting his friend Hei will lean on his desk, the fatigue showing and his skin having a red hue to it. "It's a rather simple request really. I'm still weakened by the effects of this illness and still need to research it. I can only do so much with the resources I have. I need to study it's affects on another member of our clan, specifically their chakra." Hei pauses a moment to cough before he continues. "Basically I just need a sample of your chakra, if thats okay with you.."

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Greeting his friend Hei will lean on his desk, the fatigue showing and his skin having a red hue to it. "It's a rather simple request really. I'm still weakened by the effects of this illness and still need to research it. I can only do so much with the resources I have. I need to study it's affects on another member of our clan, specifically their chakra." Hei pauses a moment to cough before he continues. "Basically I just need a sample of your chakra, if thats okay with you.."
"Yeah that's perfectly fine with me, anything that I may be able to do to help with researching this particular phenomenon"

Enma stated with resolve as he braced himself for the process he had been exposed to before. "Whenever your ready."