Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Mission Srart
Storyboard Elements:
-Help a local trader by transporting his wares (2)
-Negotiate for or speak on behalf of your clan (3)
Summery: After receiving word that one of the local trade routes has been cut off my pirates, Hei will form a group to protect it and create a steady flow of goods to Danashi.
A chilled breeze blows through the mountainous caves right into the heart of Danashi. The fresh air was both a present scent and cold reminder of winter. The town as been preparing for the harsh cold that sets over the land. The cave protects the city from the howling winds outside, but doesn't provide the necessary provision to last the winter. Many of the towns people have gathered to create an inventory of goods. Hei leans along a wall in the back of the room, his arms crossed and eyes closed. Listening closely to the chatter. This will be his first winter in Danashi and the information from a meeting like this can be beneficial. The town has grown nearly 30% in the last few months, since the intervention of the Rising Cloud. Although this means more goods will need to be stored for the winter.

Shopkeeper: This winter is shaping out to be the coldest in Years. I've only managed to store around 70% of my normal quota. With the growth of the town, we're not going to have enough to last the winter.

Tavern Owner: "Not only that, but the current intake of goods isn't enough to sustain our town. We're going to have to think of something.

Landlord: We have the room to accommodate everyone and the wood to keep warm. The natural hot spring and collected snow will provide us with the water we need. He should focus on the food we'll need. Most the wild life flees the area so hunting will be scarce. We need to rely on fishing and keeping our crop fresh for the winter.

Shopkeeper: That's the issue. We don't have enough to feed everyone. Normally our storage is full by this time of year, but we're short.

Trader: "The issue isn't the food. It's getting the food here. My trade route has been under constant attack by bandits"

Trader 2: "Not only that but the supply from our fishing lane has been hindered by Pirates."

Marshal: "We don't have the men to fight off both the raiding pirates and the bandits. It's just not feasible."

Hei continued to listen to the issues of the town, attempting to formulate a plan to solve the problems. Hei activates his Byakugan. Scouting the land he attempts to find the bandits that have been causing the issue. After some time passes, he locations a stronghold. Strong walls and many fighters. Yet, further within, women and children. They also have families, and are trying to find a means to survive the winter. He changes his gaze to the see. Looking out upon an Island. The Pirate's hold. A place full of goods, more then they would need. Gold and crystals of varying colors. It was clear the issue that needed to be dealt with. Hei then turns his focus back to the meeting at hand.

Marshal: "I say we focus on the bandits, get as many loads of good from the south as possible before the snow becomes to deep."

Hei:
"No Marshal. We need to focus on the Pirates. The Bandits are just as desperate as us, even more so. They also have families they need to feed and an attack on their strong hold will use to much of what we have."

Citizen:
"Then what are we going to do? we can't just let them continue to rob us blind. We've got to do something about it"

Marshal: "It's as the man says, we don't have the man power to deal with both the pirates and bandits."

Trader:
"And what of my goods, we just let them go to waste then?"

Hei:
"I understand your concern but we need to be smart about this. Once the snows fall the Bandits will stop attacking. The only trade route that can remain open at that time is the fishing route. That's a steady flow of food we should be focused on. We should gather a small unit to stay at the docks for the winter, in order to protect the shipyard and fishermen. I will lend some of my men to aid in this endeavor. We will maintain this route and it's wares as top priority. Meanwhile, we will also continue the other routes until the snows fall. If the bandits attack one, allow them to take it. They can't steal it all and we will still get something out of it. After the winter, we can deal with the bandits"

Marshal: "That.. That could work. I have some men who can stay at the fishing docs as well."

The meeting continued for some time, Hei leaves the room in order to gather some of his guard. Dressed in light leather armor and fur. With the Rising Cloud crest imbedded into it. Upon returning with his men. The Marshal had also gathered some of his officers, as well as some town folk willing to join the cause. The group will gather their things and leave the massive cave. Stepping outside, they feel the strong cold wind push against them. the light snow falling from the sky. It was a reminder that they don't have much time. The group of twenty four people leave down the mountain to the east.

(Dojutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the HyÅ«ga and ÅŒtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya ÅŒtsutsuki. Those who possess this dÅjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dÅjutsu, Hyuga but not ÅŒtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dÅjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dÅjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dÅjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The HyÅ«ga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dÅjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. ÅŒtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

Chakra: 3350 - 15 = 3335
Health: 160

-LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From: Raitoninguroddobarē
Continuing up the mountain side, Hei notices that a rockslide had taken over the main path, alerting the team, they opted to take an alternate route along the slopes. The snow was thinner but was not easier to cross, this was do to it being more sleek and icy. The wind still roaring and snowfall beginning to hinder the others eye sight, Hei looks around for a place to seek refuge. Just up ahead he notices the pathway travels under a large overhang the snow and wind slightly blocked by it's roof.

Hei: "The storm is raging to strong, we can seek shelter under an overhang just ahead"

Marshal: "Alright, that sounds like a good Idea. We'll let this blow over."

The group travel to the overhand, just large enough to cover all the stagecoaches. They huddle together and start a small fire. The sun starting to set, the group tell stories from their past, and bond over the common adventures they've had. Hei wasn't able to relate. Coming from another dimension, and born into a noble house. The on going's of common folk was alien to Hei as he was growing up. During the chatter, an officer returned to his coach to retrieve some food. Upon climbing over it, he would slip, the ice had formed a thin layer over the wood. Falling over the other side, the man would scream out as his leg caught a length of rope. He would fall down, along the cliff side as the rope pulled tight, catching him and leaving him to dangle.

Officer: "HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!"

Trader: "I GOT YOU!"

The trader would react out of instinct. Being the closest one to the Officer he would jump up onto the coach and reach for the rope. Hei would be watching the scene unfold. Taking note of the shift in snow and ice as the weight pulled closer to the cliff's edge. Before Hei could warn the Trader, it was too late. He had already leaned over, causing the snow to give way and the entire Stagecoach to fall over the cliff, with the Trader and Officer. Hei would act quickly, using his advanced speed and flight, he would leap from the cliff and catch the Trader, placing him onto the stagecoach as he grabs it. Stopping it before it hits the ground below. Hei struggles to hold the massive weight of the coach, being full of goods. Hei would then lift upwards, and fly back to the cliff slide, placing the stagecoach back on the path.

Hei: "Now that was a close call. Are you alright?"

Trader: "I owe you my life Hei. I would be dead right now if it wasn't for you."

Marshal: "We all owe you and the Rising Cloud a great deal. I'm glad to have you on our side"

Officer: "Yeah yeah, I'm still stuck. Someone mind giving me a hand now?"

Hei pulls the Officer up and pats him off. The group continue onward back to the massive cave that holds their home city of Dainashi. the rest of the trek went smoothly, the weather cleared and sun warmed the way.

Hei: "Alright, we're back home. See to it that the goods and wares get stored away for the coming winter."

Trader: "Will do sir, thank you again.. for everything"

Townfolk: "welcome back everyone, did everything go well?"

Marshal: "We ran into a bit of trouble, but we're all right. The supply line is up and running again."

Shopkeeper: "That's good. Judging from the load you've brought, my storage will be close to 90%. We may well make it though this winter after all."

Landlord: "I see you've also brought some more people along. I'll go ahead and get rooms ready for our new guest."

Trader: "I've already sent word back to my supplier. the next shipment should be ready in a few weeks."

With his job done, Hei once again makes his way to the back of the group in order to sneak away. A smile on his face and a sense of pride in the job well done. He then remembers the ones who fell and looks back. He notices the Marshal and see's the same look upon his face. Greif for the fallen. Hei walks over to him, and places his hand upon the Marshals shoulder.

Hei: "Sorry about the men you lost today Marshal. I know it isn't easy.. losing people."

Marshal: "No need to apologize Hei. They were good men, they knew the risk."

Hei: "and the families?"

Marshal: "Just the two.. I'll let them know."

Hei then nodes in acknowledgement. Looking around, the goods where being processed and the town seemed lively. Hei then leaves back to his home, to rest from the long travels.

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn )
Description: Through the use of their chakra, the user gains the ability of unsupported flight and levitation. The user moves and maneuvers at his running speed. This can be used upon activation as a means of dodging attacks but afterwards cannot be utilized like such.
Note: This can be used by canon Otsutsuki clan bios, canon Otsutsuki noted to have flight, and Juubi Jinchuriki bios.

Chakra: 3250 - 30 = 3220

Mission End

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Upon waking up, he feels the cold draft emanating from his window. He would look over to his desk, papers stacked high and a bingo book still left open form his previous read. A bounty, offered for anyone. It was a strange request and not one he felt good about. Someone, somewhere was plotting something wicked. Whatever the case, Hei knew he had to investigate. With his town set for the winter, Hei activates his Byakugan and flies out his window, straight out the cave and high into the sky with such grace and speed. The townfolk wouldn't be able to see him. Hei will stop for a moment, high above the chilling clouds. Scouting with his byakugan, far across the vast lands. He will then make his way east.

(DÅjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the HyÅ«ga and ÅŒtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya ÅŒtsutsuki. Those who possess this dÅjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dÅjutsu, Hyuga but not ÅŒtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dÅjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dÅjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dÅjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The HyÅ«ga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dÅjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. ÅŒtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

Description: Through the use of their chakra, the user gains the ability of unsupported flight and levitation. The user moves and maneuvers at his running speed. This can be used upon activation as a means of dodging attacks but afterwards cannot be utilized like such.
Note: This can be used by canon Otsutsuki clan bios, canon Otsutsuki noted to have flight, and Juubi Jinchuriki bios.

Chakra: 3350 - 45 = 3305

-LLM

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Hotsuma awoke startled as he felt a strange calling within as himself. A feeling he hadn't felt in a while. He knew immediately what he had to do. He had already been delivered a newspaper indicating a a fierce battle going on in the land of Tazuma. His quest would start there. After preparations were completed he set off ready for the battle at hand.

LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From: Vestbygden

Hei and Hotsuma return back to Dainashi. They enter the cave and return to the Rising Cloud HQ. Hei would walk over to the map, placing both hands on the table as he looks down upon it.

"Alright, about our expansion. I've already claimed 176 in the name of the Rising Cloud. I think our next targets should be 177 and 178. Both lands are currently ran by groups of bandits that have been stunting our supply lines. With this winter storm overhead and the harsh winds. They would be retreated into their fortresses and any lookouts would be easy to evade. They also wouldn't be thinking of an attack in far into the winter. Where would you like to strike?"

Chakra: 3330 - 10 = 3320

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Coming From: Vestbygden

Hei and Hotsuma return back to Dainashi. They enter the cave and return to the Rising Cloud HQ. Hei would walk over to the map, placing both hands on the table as he looks down upon it.

"Alright, about our expansion. I've already claimed 176 in the name of the Rising Cloud. I think our next targets should be 177 and 178. Both lands are currently ran by groups of bandits that have been stunting our supply lines. With this winter storm overhead and the harsh winds. They would be retreated into their fortresses and any lookouts would be easy to evade. They also wouldn't be thinking of an attack in far into the winter. Where would you like to strike?"

Chakra: 3330 - 10 = 3320
Hotsuma would survey the maps realizing that securing the northern border was indeed the most strategic option. He would point to 177 as his first objective. It shouldn't be too difficult to track the bandit into the naturally fortified landscape.

"I'll move along to Snowbork (177), and see what the situation is like there. Let's meet back here once you take 178, and we'll discuss our next course of action. The winds of change are upon us Hei, let's not make any mistakes here and meet back in a couple days." Hotsuma would say as his scarf transformed into a heavy black cloak that would keep him safe from the elements as he traveled through the storm.

Chakra: 1110
SM: 530 - 10 = 520

LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hotsuma would survey the maps realizing that securing the northern border was indeed the most strategic option. He would point to 177 as his first objective. It shouldn't be too difficult to track the bandit into the naturally fortified landscape.
"I'll move along to Snowbork (177), and see what the situation is like there. Let's meet back here once you take 178, and we'll discuss our next course of action. The winds of change are upon us Hei, let's not make any mistakes here and meet back in a couple days." Hotsuma would say as his scarf transformed into a heavy black cloak that would keep him safe from the elements as he traveled through the storm.
Chakra: 1110
SM: 530 - 10 = 520

LLM
Hei looks onward to Snowpoint via his Byakugan. It didn't go well last time. Perhaps a more direct approached will be needed to bring them into the fold.

"Sounds good Hotsuma, I'll see you in a few days."

Hei takes his coat off the wall and continues onward, in the direction of Snowpoint.

LLM

Chakra: 3320 - 10 = 3310

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From: Snowpoint

Hei returns home and moves back into his office, keeping watch on the surrounding lands as he gets some rest and waits for Hotsuma to return.

Chakra: 2,680 +10% = 3015

Last edited:

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Coming From: Snowpoint

Hei returns home and moves back into his office, keeping watch on the surrounding lands as he gets some rest and waits for Hotsuma to return.

Chakra: 2,680 +10% = 3015
Coming from 177

Hotsuma returns to find Hei waiting for him. "So how'd it go on your end?"

CP: 1200
SM: 460 - 10 = 450
HP: 160

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from 177

Hotsuma returns to find Hei waiting for him. "So how'd it go on your end?"

CP: 1200
SM: 460 - 10 = 450
HP: 160
Hei wakes from a slight nap as Hotsuma enters the HQ.

"The bandits were troublesome, but they won't be an issue going forward. Snowpoint now belongs to the Rising Cloud. Did you have any issues?"

Chakra: 2,680 +10% -10 = 3340

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Hei wakes from a slight nap as Hotsuma enters the HQ.

"The bandits were troublesome, but they won't be an issue going forward. Snowpoint now belongs to the Rising Cloud. Did you have any issues?"

Chakra: 2,680 +10% -10 = 3340
"None. Seems someone already took care of our issue. However, I wasnt able to determine who. Maybe a falling out within their ranks. Nonetheless, we've took hold of the location and are one step closer towards achieving our goal. I'm going to explore this land a bit more and see what's in store for our plans of further expansion. "

Chakra: 1200 + 10% = 1360
SM: 450 - 10 = 440.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"None. Seems someone already took care of our issue. However, I wasnt able to determine who. Maybe a falling out within their ranks. Nonetheless, we've took hold of the location and are one step closer towards achieving our goal. I'm going to explore this land a bit more and see what's in store for our plans of further expansion. "

Chakra: 1200 + 10% = 1360
SM: 450 - 10 = 440.
"That's a good Idea, now that we've taken the northeast, we need to start expanding southwest. I'm going to rest up, I'll catch you later."

Chakra: 3340 -10 = 3330

Last edited:

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
A informant burst into Hotsuma's office advising him that they are recieving a request for aid at a nearby fisherman's village. Hotsuma would gather his things and set off an opportunity to spread the clan's influence was something he didn't want to miss.

LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hei awakes from his deep sleep, feeling refreshed and energized for a new day. He will step outside and stretch. Breathing in the fresh air before unstrapping his leg weights and adjusts Rhitta to his back.

"Alright, lets see if I can beat my record."

Hei will dash out with blistering speed, activating his Byakugan, and further transcending his left eye into the Rinnegan. Once free of the cave, Hei will then rocket off into the sky, flying west as he activates Rhitta's ability.

(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.

Passively Activated: (Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.

Passively Activated: (Doujutsu: Rinnegan) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.

(Jinpu Ritta) Divine Axe Rhitta
Type: Weapon
Chakra Cost: N/A (when active -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (when active +20 per turn)
Description: Rhitta is giant ornamental axe with a blade shaped like a crescent moon, similar to that of a Monk's spade. The axe also features two golden protrusions, one larger than the other, with the white tips of a spear, the longer one is in the middle at the top of the axe and the smaller one is on the opposite of the blade of the axe. The handle is dark blue and it features a golden semicircular guard with four golden spikes on it. Its design specs and distribution of weight are (likely intentionally) off: most of the weight is concentrated in the head, leaving it off balance, and even more difficult to wield than its impressive weight would already make it. The axe itself when used in battle is nothing more then a standard weapon that deals no increase in ability. The user will carry Rhitta on their back and will be able to passively activate Rhitta's unique ability at will; allowing it to completely absorb and store enormous amounts of chakra from it's user over time. This allows the user to release this chakra as heat on command and with precision instead of simply burning away everything in their vicinity. By thinking the command "Sacred Treasure Release" the user can release all the power he has stored in Rhitta in one of two ways. The first being an offensive ability, causing the release to be accompanied by an incredible wave of light and heat, bright enough to illuminate a night sky. The heat will be releases around the user, forming a short ranged dome, burning anyone else around him, friend or foe and then by swinging the axe in a dirrection. Causing the heat to release outward in said dirrection as an 180° wave of chakra that spreads both high and wide, capable of reaching long range. The power output of this heatwave is dependent on the amount of chakra stored into Rhitta at the time of release. Only being 20 damage on turn one and increasing 20 damage each turn until fully charged; dealing 100 damage by the fifth turn. This ability counts as one of the users techniques per turn and is considered S-rank, regardless of power output.. The second ability, is a defensive ability, allowing the user to absorb the chakra back into himself, allowing the user to release techniques that may require the surge of chakra to break the technique. Genjutsu would be an example of this; being able to break Genjutsu or other techniques that would require a surge of chakra to break, up to and including S-rank. (Baring Yin and MS level Genjutsu) The user can call the Divine Axe Rhitta to himself at will, and it will travel at incredible speeds through the sky to reach him. After releasing the chakra, the user will need to wait awhile before they can reactivate the Axe, allowing it to once again drain and store their chakra.
Note:
-Heatwave ability can only be used three times per battle
-Chakra Surge ability can only be used three times per battle
-Axe becomes fully charged after five turns.
-Requires a two turn cool-down before it can be activated again.
-Can only be taught by Serpent
LLM

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Hei will awaken by one of his guard knocking on his door. Getting out of bed Hei will hold the blanket around his waste to cover himself as he answers the door.

"This better be important."

The guard would hand Hei an unopened letter with a wax seal of the Witchwood Company. Hei wasn't familiar with them but could recall hearing about them from time to time. Upon reading the letter, it would detail the Doubles Championship. Excited for the event, Hei would get ready. Instead of his standard Otsutsuki clothing, Hei would instead dress in his Blackfyre attire. A suiting outfit for this blood thirsty event. Hei would signal his guard and hand him the letter, saying in a more serious tone.

"Take this to Hotsuma and let him know I'll be in the courtyard waiting for him."

Placing Rhitta on his back and removing his leg weights, Hei would move down at wait at the courtyard. Activating Rhitta's ability and allow her to begin draining his chakra. He would also activate his Byakugan.

Passively Activated: (Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.

Description: Rhitta is giant ornamental axe with a blade shaped like a crescent moon, similar to that of a Monk's spade. The axe also features two golden protrusions, one larger than the other, with the white tips of a spear, the longer one is in the middle at the top of the axe and the smaller one is on the opposite of the blade of the axe. The handle is dark blue and it features a golden semicircular guard with four golden spikes on it. Its design specs and distribution of weight are (likely intentionally) off: most of the weight is concentrated in the head, leaving it off balance, and even more difficult to wield than its impressive weight would already make it. The axe itself when used in battle is nothing more then a standard weapon that deals no increase in ability. The user will carry Rhitta on their back and will be able to passively activate Rhitta's unique ability at will; allowing it to completely absorb and store enormous amounts of chakra from it's user over time. This allows the user to release this chakra as heat on command and with precision instead of simply burning away everything in their vicinity. By thinking the command "Sacred Treasure Release" the user can release all the power he has stored in Rhitta in one of two ways. The first being an offensive ability, causing the release to be accompanied by an incredible wave of light and heat, bright enough to illuminate a night sky. The heat will be releases around the user, forming a short ranged dome, burning anyone else around him, friend or foe and then by swinging the axe in a dirrection. Causing the heat to release outward in said dirrection as an 180° wave of chakra that spreads both high and wide, capable of reaching long range. The power output of this heatwave is dependent on the amount of chakra stored into Rhitta at the time of release. Only being 20 damage on turn one and increasing 20 damage each turn until fully charged; dealing 100 damage by the fifth turn. This ability counts as one of the users techniques per turn and is considered S-rank, regardless of power output.. The second ability, is a defensive ability, allowing the user to absorb the chakra back into himself, allowing the user to release techniques that may require the surge of chakra to break the technique. Genjutsu would be an example of this; being able to break Genjutsu or other techniques that would require a surge of chakra to break, up to and including S-rank. (Baring Yin and MS level Genjutsu) The user can call the Divine Axe Rhitta to himself at will, and it will travel at incredible speeds through the sky to reach him. After releasing the chakra, the user will need to wait awhile before they can reactivate the Axe, allowing it to once again drain and store their chakra.
Note:

Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.
Chakra: 3350 - 25 = 3325
Rhitta: 1/5

Last edited:

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Hei will awaken by one of his guard knocking on his door. Getting out of bed Hei will hold the blanket around his waste to cover himself as he answers the door.

"This better be important."

The guard would hand Hei an unopened letter with a wax seal of the Witchwood Company. Hei wasn't familiar with them but could recall hearing about them from time to time. Upon reading the letter, it would detail the Doubles Championship. Excited for the event, Hei would get ready. Instead of his standard Otsutsuki clothing, Hei would instead dress in his Blackfyre attire. A suiting outfit for this blood thirsty event. Hei would signal his guard and hand him the letter, saying in a more serious tone.

"Take this to Hotsuma and let him know I'll be in the courtyard waiting for him."

Placing Rhitta on his back and removing his leg weights, Hei would move down at wait at the courtyard. Activating Rhitta's ability and allow her to begin draining his chakra. He would also activate his Byakugan.

Note:

Description:
Hotsuma would hear a knock at the door, one of the gaurd bringing him a letter detailing a tournament. It was the perfect place to test himself and to feed the Akujiki fresh sources of chakra to calm the blade's hunger. He stayed prepared and so he swiftly made his way to the courtyard where Hei was waiting for him.

"It seems the call of battle is finally upon us, let's get there asap. We wouldn't wanna miss all the fun."

He would begin to gather Natural Energy for his Spider Sage Mode in order to have a upperhand when he entered the arena.
HP:160
CP: 1600 - 10% = 1440
SM: +10% = 160

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hotsuma would hear a knock at the door, one of the gaurd bringing him a letter detailing a tournament. It was the perfect place to test himself and to feed the Akujiki fresh sources of chakra to calm the blade's hunger. He stayed prepared and so he swiftly made his way to the courtyard where Hei was waiting for him.

"It seems the call of battle is finally upon us, let's get there asap. We wouldn't wanna miss all the fun."

He would begin to gather Natural Energy for his Spider Sage Mode in order to have a upperhand when he entered the arena.
HP:160
CP: 1600 - 10% = 1440
SM: +10% = 160
With Hotsuma's arrival. The duo would head toward Witchwood.

Hei:
Chakra: 3325 - 15 = 3310
Health:160
Rhitta: 2/5

Hotsuma:
Chakra: 1440 - 10% = 1280
Senjutsu: +10% = 320
Health:160

LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awaking from his rest, Hei would head outside and stare across his vast land. The snow lightly falling as the sun peer's through the clouds. Hei would remove his leg weights and activate his byakugan, and further transcend one of his eyes into the Rinnegan. Rhitta would also begin to absorb his chakra. He will then fly high into the sky and begin his travels.

Passively Activated: (Doujutsu: Rinnegan) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.

Description:

Note:

Health: 200
-LLM

Last edited:
Reactions: Geezus

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Menma would start his journey here, as the one who had the terrible Kyuubi within himself he knew he was destined for greatness. He would begin by setting his sights on a area not far from where he was. Menma would take his belongings and leave.

LLM