Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just seems like an interesting bout . Katakuri is definitely the strongest of the three. So whose the second strongest triplet and whose the weakest.

I kinda lean towards daifuku for this . Use genie to keep oven at a distance . And the genie will use it's halberd to keep oven at a distance from him as well.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm its a bit tricky as like the point you raised about daifuku keeping oven at a distance via his genie. But what if oven can even bypass the genies strength and burn him via haki? Then daifuku would have to resort to close combat which I personally don't believe daifuku can fight well without his genie . (at least he hasn't shown any close combat capabilities)
At the end of the day it'll depend on who has a greater haki IMO.

Reactions: Sakazuki

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly Imma go with oven he instantly heated up a portion of the ocean instantly which is similar to akoiji doing it with ice. Honestly idk if he can harm the genie (is it impervious to physical attacks he may be only be damage by spiritual attacks kind of like brook in his ghost form)

The real question is can the genie actually bring oven down which I really don't think so