Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they are kinda oldschool.
they were doin music since 1993 and they were godfathers of electronic music on their own style
kinda like the prodigy :D
idk if you have the last released daft punk album but if u want me to, ill upload it on rapidshare and send you the link for dl :D

and btw their music videos were so damn awesome manga style :D XD

Kiba Inuzuka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
they are kinda oldschool.
they were doin music since 1993 and they were godfathers of electronic music on their own style
kinda like the prodigy :D
idk if you have the last released daft punk album but if u want me to, ill upload it on rapidshare and send you the link for dl :D

and btw their music videos were so damn awesome manga style :D XD
Yea can you do that for me.

-Vishual-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn son, Daft Punk is ALWAYS on my playlists. Check out the Tron soundtrack sometime. It's different, but it still has that strong Daft Punk sound to it.

Maderator

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude i am such a heavy fan of Daft Punk at it makes me really sad that they wont be doing any more stuff. Thomas Bangalter (Silver Helmet) has Tinitus, which is permanent ear damage from his work in Daft Punk and his DJ'ing days. He currently lives in Holywood, and is married to an actress. He does movie soundtracks and scores now, which is how Daft Punk got the gig for Tron. Guy Manuel (gold helmet) however i am not so sure of.

I really really really want them to come back though, it was 2007 last time they did a world tour, i was only 12 at the time, but if i knew what they were back then i would have done anything to see them "one more time" before they disbanded.