25⚔️
Awards
You know what to do

(Soudai Sanda-ba-do Mo-Do )-Majestic Thunderbird Mode
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:50
Damage Points:N/A(-50 to the user)
Description: the user unlocks all the lighting chakra they have. The lightining chakra is pushed to every point in the body creating like armor made out of pure lightning chakra. The chakra wraps around their head and is then molded to form the shape of a head of a thunderbird. Near their feet the chakra envelops them and forms into the shape of talons. A structure forms out of the back of the user as the shape of large thunderbird wings that are made of pure lightning chakra but they do not grant the user flight of any kind. This mode creates a large yellow aura around the user in the shape of a large bird. The user is able to move at the speed of which their movements seem like a blur to the opponent yet can still be traceable by the naked eye. While in this Mode the user can only use lightning jutsu, taijutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu. All lightining jutsu get +15 strength. After this jutsu is deactivated the user is extremely exhausted and they cannot use any lightning jutsu for 3 turns. Also after this mode is deactivated the user can only use A-rank and below jutsu for 2 turns due to the exhaustion and lack of chakra. Also the user is very vulnerable to wind jutsu. Water jutsu won't effect the user in terms of electrocution, for example the person can swim in water completely fine without the fear of getting electrocuted.
(Usable only 1 times per battle)
(lasts 4 turns)
(Can only be taught by Daemon)

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
damn, So I turn into Zapados and all my lightning techniques are +15 nice.

Now if I had released my weights before this would it make it even faster or is that not allowed anymore?

Also I can't be electrocuted in this right?

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
damn, So I turn into Zapados and all my lightning techniques are +15 nice.

Now if I had released my weights before this would it make it even faster or is that not allowed anymore?

Also I can't be electrocuted in this right?
Thats not allowed anymore. lol if it was you would be crazy fast.

and no you cannot

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Su-pa Handou)- Super Kick
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 40
Description: The user will stand next to his opponent and extend his dominate leg up at the targets chin. He will kick the target right under the chin targeting the jaw. The force of hitting the target there will cause vibrations to go throughout his head. (try biting your teeth together really fast, you'll feel a little vibration, now imagine with a kick) When done correctly, the vibration would cause the user to suffer vibrational damage through the skull. This could lead to disorientation, causing the target to stagger a bit, leaving him slightly dizzy and stumbling backwards for a few moments.

Note: Can only be taught by Better/Gin Ichimaru
Note: Can only be used 5 times

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
2.(Kumo-Ryū Nenshou Raishuu)- Cloud Style Burning Attack
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user focus chakra onto their feet and dashes towards the user with their sword in hand. Once they reach their target, the user takes their sword and slash their target multiple ways up to the user 7 times. These much stronger slices will chop up the target up to 7 pieces. Following up the user takes his other hand and focuses a ton of destructive raiton chakra into his hand and releases it at the pieces destroying the remains of their target (Like Lightning Release: Depth Charge).
Note:Number of slices depend on the user, maximum is 7.
Note: This technique can only be used 4 times.
Note: Can only taught by Better

Approved Here

People that learned it: Solf, Shinta,

(Kumo-Ryū Fuuinjutsu: Niruida Kodawari) - Cloud Style Sealing Arts: Double Touble
Damage: 60
Description: The user will write a simple seal on their non dominant hand and will speed at their opponent and with their sword in the other hand. They will strike their opponent, when the opponent blocks the attack with their own blade or dodges the user releases chakra into a seal written on his palm of his free hand and summons another sword. The user then with this new sword quickly strike the occupied opponent. When using this, the sword will always be summoned to where you put your seal on your hand. Not anywhere else they like.
-Requires Fuuinjutsu
-Can be used 3 times per battle
-Can only be taught by Better

Approved here

(Kumo-Ryū Kensei Doumeihigyou) - Cloud Style Feint Attack
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short to Mid
Damage: N/A (-60 damage if not broken due to mental strain)
Description: The user takes his sword out and immediately a Genjutsu is casted. When the user takes his sword out of the scabbard it makes a loud screech. The sound can be long or short, depends on how fast the user takes the sword out of the scabbard. Taking out the sword initiates the Genjutsu. Inside the genjutsu, target suddenly sees the user walk right by him. The user takes his blade and its scabbard and puts the sword back inside slowly. Once the sword is fully put inside its scabbard the target is then cut through his whole body and spills blood everywhere, dying in the illusion. In reality, the target is open to being cut down as he can't see whats really going on.
- Target isn't paralyzed. Attacking the target in the illusion walking behind them ends the Gen.
- Can be only used 3 times.
- Can only be taught by Better

Approved Here

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
(Kumo-Ryū Nenshou Raishuu)- Cloud Style Burning Attack
I dash towards the wooden log with a Sword in my Hand. I slash the wooden log into 7 pieces and focus lightning chakra into my free hand. A burst of destructive lightning comes from my hand destroying the remains of the log.

(Kumo-Ryū Kensei Doumeihigyou) - Cloud Style Feint Attack
I take out my sword and it scrapes against the scabbard giving off a large screech. The screech initiates a genjutsu where I walk passed and sheathing my sword once again. When my sword is re-sheathed, the opponent is cut in half. In Reality, I stab this ***** in the heart with my sword.

(Kumo-Ryū Fuuinjutsu: Niruida Kodawari) - Cloud Style Sealing Arts: Double Touble
I mean I don't got fuuin but shidd. Ima come back for it later.