NaNaNaaaaa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone here that agree with these kind of actions I would put money on has been beaten themselves, violence begets violence or causes hate, it teaches nothing but fear, sets girls and boys up for domestic abuse because they are more likely to put up with being beaten. and that violence can be used for control, it has a hand in creating bullies and bad mental health but thats OK, as long as the child does exactly what their lazy arse parents that they have no respect for wants them to.

Do you know a better weapon than a belt? Love, that voice of, if I do that, if I dress like this, if I act like that, my parents will be hurt, unfortunately that voice exists only in a minority.

Being a good parent is not about control and punishment, its about understand, support and attention.

Reactions: Sugiyama

Kamui Sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is horrifying
It was effective. I was a little turd as a child, now I like to think I'm more well behaved than a lot of people :p

My parents only spanked me when it was warranted. Its the act of disciplining, not the actual pain that works. My mom and dad had clear boundaries as to how hard they would hit me like the vast majority of parents do. I'd cry in my room for a couple minutes then come out well-behaved like nothing happened XD

Reactions: Conspirator.

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was effective. I was a little turd as a child, now I like to think I'm more well behaved than a lot of people :p

My parents only spanked me when it was warranted. Its the act of disciplining, not the actual pain that works. My mom and dad had clear boundaries as to how hard they would hit me like the vast majority of parents do. I'd cry in my room for a couple minutes then come out well-behaved like nothing happened XD
Exactly this. The same principle applies on a larger scale too. Look at Singapore; over there you get publicly whipped for things most of us in the West consider "minor offences". Yes, it's harsh, but in Singapore, you don't have to be worried about being mugged by some boofheads on the street late at night for the most part. Although, I do believe the father went too far in this particular video. Everything must be done in moderation, and care must be taken to not step over the line.

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To discipline means to teach, not to beat, shame and belittle. This video is only a small part of the story, but somehow I believe there isn't a lot of teaching going on.

The rules and expectations are smacked down at the parent's whim when they think their kid has done something wrong.

Can everyone see this kid's future? She's gonna want to get away from that kind of treatment at the first opportunity, which usually does not make for a happy and productive life.

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol.I think you misunderstand my comment.
Maybe the Dad need to understand where her daughter's action coming from.
Okay but do you or i know what happened that lead to this? No we don't. But who is to say that the father didn't talk to her prior to this? How do you know that he has tried everthing that he knows how to understand whats going on? How do you know he wasn't laid off? Have bills to pay? Worrying about kids? Is his job going to take off and he get futher in life? Being a parent isn't easy dude....

[BOLD] That's what made this all so wrong and it makes you sympathize with the daughter and not the father.

Also, you do not have to always resort to beating your child to discipline them. He could have talked to her.
Like i said man i know you don't have children and you wouldn't understand. This is something you won't ever truly grasp until you have children. The way the media sells everything to children now parents do have to be careful with what their children do because they don't want them to make the same mistakes as them. With the way the economy is and having to work all the time its hard to have time for your children even yourself when you are barely making ends meet. When you have children one day try to look at it from a parent's perspective because that is what happens when you grow up.

Kirokill

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too much good and the kid rebels. Try to talk peacefully to the trouble maker countless times and he'll never behave.

Too much beating and the kid's dead. The other day I heard news about a father killing his son accidentally because he refused to go to school, by beating him with a wire. A very sad story, even regret mentioning it.

It is a between line. Talk peacefully to the person, if he never behaves then go down a different path. If he abuses the mercy you're giving him/her then show him fear rather than understanding. And hopefully he behaves. Sometimes both don't work, and the best option is ignoring said person to strike regret in his heart.

Some however, never change.

That said, I've personally never been beaten. Words do enough for me. Haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sugiyama

~Ethereal~

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The girl shouldn't have dressed like that, she should have known that there are creepy people out in the opening that would lure her into doing bad things. Her dad could have done the beating behind the scenes you know, no need to show the rest of the world. ¬____¬ But from the way he acts, he doesn't seem like a decent parent, probably on drugs the way I see it.
Btw, I wasn't beaten by a belt. XD I got whooped by hangers. :lmao:

Last edited:

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You are way late. He beat her not only because of that, but because she disappeared from home. Her parents were worried and filed a missing persons report. Turns out, she decided to go on a binge with her friends for a few days and she's like 15. That girl got what she deserved. She is the prime example of what's wrong with this generation.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are way late. He beat her not only because of that, but because she disappeared from home. Her parents were worried and filed a missing persons report. Turns out, she decided to go on a binge with her friends for a few days and she's like 15. That girl got what she deserved. She is the prime example of what's wrong with this generation.
Hah. I knew half of the story was left out. So it was this video in which the girl disappeared with her ho friends

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hah. I knew half of the story was left out. So it was this video in which the girl disappeared with her ho friends
Yep. I would've beat her until I got tired, take all her stuff, pick her up everyday from school, and make her stay in her room for months. No texting her friends, no school dances, no prom, no going out.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Read my first post then say he's pathetic.
Yeah, like I'm going to listen to some pleb who would claim to whoop their kid till' "they got tired."
Yep. I would've beat her until I got tired, take all her stuff, pick her up everyday from school, and make her stay in her room for months. No texting her friends, no school dances, no prom, no going out.
You obviously know nothing about self control and you think just beating their ass and embarrassing them in public will make everything better.

Does it look like I give a damn if she ran away from home? Considering how f up in the head the father is, who wouldn't?

Last edited:

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who the **** would belt there daughter?

I'd never hit my kids unless they did something extreme, and even then I wouldn't do it like this and never in public.

If you have to hit your kids constantly to teach them then your already a ****ed up parent. Should've spent more time teaching her with words while she was young than letting her grow up naive and get beaten for not knowing right from wrong.

And there just ****ing clothes too...