10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Darui's Rules and Regulations
- You can choose only 3 of the basic 5 elements to compete with
- KGs (Sharingan, Byakugan), KKGs (Dust, Lava, etc.) Custom/Canon Clan jutsu are disallowed
- Only A Ranks and below jutsu are usable
- Genjutsu and Fuuinjutsu are forbidden, Ninjutsu(Including Medical), Kenjutsu, and Taijutsu (Not Including EIG)are usable
- Customs are allowed in agreement with the above rules
- Each round lasts a week, meaning from the time the thread is started, 1 week later it will be ended and checked by a sensei or myself and a winner will be picked.
- I won't do any checks unless it's for the winner, so decide among yourselves the outcome, although I will take in mistakes whenever I decide a winner.

*Special Round Stipulations: Every 3rd turn elements above B Rank are unusable.

An air of anticipation blew around the arena upon the arrival of the once former king of the battle arena. A question on many people's lips: does he still have what it takes? a new era, a new environment had befallen on the once glorious Narutobase. One that I was not familiar with but was ready to accept the challenge of. Who's benefit is this for, yours or mine? Do I just want to prove to myself that I can still cut it or was it something deeper than that..?

Oh well. Unfortunately I couldn't be blessed with a more difficult opponent and had to waste my return fight with this "Excalibur" guy... Maybe he can spring some surprises but I'm not that hopeful. One thing's for sure however; I didn't come here to lose. I came here to win the tournament and stake my place once again as the King.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After a long and tiresome day of working within the headquarters of Konohagakure, finally got some free time and to kill it, enrolled himself into a tournament that was happening under the person Darui. When the first opponent has been shown, Sebastian simply makes his way towards the place where the battle was supposed to occur and notices a dark figure over there. The peculiar part was that the figure had two heads instead of the normal one, so he immediately knew that it was Souma na Kou. As Sebastian walked towards his opponent, the tail coat started shuttering against the force of the wind going across the entire ground. Sebastian with his crimson red eyes, stares at his opponent whilst smiling a bit showing some sort of respect towards him.

"My my, what a peculiar ability you have!"

Note that Sebastian does not have his Mandalorian Armor on and as such, does not have access to his custom clan techniques. I am assuming the terrain to be a plain grassy field and we are mid-range apart. Since you are the creator of this thread, you can make the first move. Oh and no customs.

Last edited:

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I let you get your rambling and courtesies out of the way so that we can begin on equal footing. To begin with, I channel my earth chakra through the ground below us; this causes the earth to form pillars that erupt from the sides of your legs and diagonally, aimed towards your knee caps. Striking you, this then forces you to buckle under the pain and lose composure, giving me the paramount opportunity to charge lightning chakra into my hand and swinging it across to release an array of lightning-formed needles to penetrate your organs amongst other things.

"We'll keep it short and simple. Let's see how you handle it."

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon which are shot with a simple hand movement towards the target. The senbons are extremely precise and have the same numbing and paralyzing effects as Chidori, carrying enormous speed. Because the technique requires no handseals and is done with simple hand movements, its extremely hard to avoid while in short range and quite dangerous to counter due to the precision attacks it can be used to perform.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While I am on my feet, I sense some sort of a low level of vibrations going on around me and I assume it to be that which consists of earth since I practically faced it several times before. Knowing the coming danger, I channel my lightning chakra through all my chakra points and then release it outwards whilst spiraling to form a vortex which would start rotating around my body. The lightning vortex would take care of the earth technique just like it was a piece of cake. As soon as the earth technique crumbled, I make the lightning vortex to suddenly jump from my body to yours which seemed to be the in the closest proximity of the attack. The sudden defense and attack would take place so quick that my opponent would not be able to make his own move, but just try and counter the said coming move.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will grow to then shoot forward and cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

As soon as I discharge the lightning, I stomp the ground using my right leg while allowing the fire chakra which I accumulated it to disperse evenly across the entire ground. With the distribution, I would make one of the fire pillars to come up directly underneath my opponent and the other two would be diagonally behind him forming a triangle of sorts. So the chance of going backwards would be covered off.

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The dragon-formed torrent of electric heads toward me, I decide on the spot that the right course of action would be to fight fire with fire-- or in this case, lightning with lightning. I quickly draw out my Raiton chakra to emulate the same move whilst running toward your attack. Knowing that your technique's power had been shared to deal with my earth, I was sure my move would overpower yours and to which it did, easily. Just like yours, I change from defense to attack in a heartbeat almost as if you were fighting a mirror but instead, once the lightning has left me, I divert my run sharply to your right and keeping up a good pace; I throw three kunai in succession, aimed toward your kidney, liver and heart all in that order. I then come to a halt approx. 70 degrees of you, now on the cusp of short-range. I execute a single handseal and in a swift motion, release three fireballs and for each fireball that is shot at you, I hop backwards to cover more ground and ending up back in mid-range. I then end by crossing my fingers and distributing my chakra to create shadow clones either side of me.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will grow to then shoot forward and cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

(Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The lightning just hit my opponent and a sort of explosion occurred. But however, the technique I used did not even land a scratch on my opponent as I noticed that he emitted the same technique which I had used on him. Obviously my technique was a bit less powered than it's original state as I used that technique to defend myself against an earth technique. Still, it would carry off enough power to lessen the power of my opponent's lightning technique to an extent. Taking this to an advantage, I slam both of my hands on the ground while emitting earth chakra evenly across the ground. With the earth chakra in place, I manipulate the ground underneath extending up to 5 m of you (so practically everything within short range of you) in such a way that it would be lowered into the earth just about 20 meters (used it after your lightning thing disperses). With the sudden shift, you would lose your footing and as such, won't be able to gain back your balance until the Moving Core comes to an end.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

As soon as the earth starts shifting downwards, I perform a single hand seal (Lightning Specialty) and focus massive amount of lightning chakra just beneath my opponent. I then manipulate the lightning to suddenly shoot upwards via my opponent in form of a beam destroying everything whatever might be in it's path. As the beam is highly concentrated, my opponent would be killed off in a matter of seconds.

( Raiton: Denpō Sekka ) – Lightning Release: Telegram Flash
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: After doing the Rabbit → Rat → Horse → Ram hand seals, the user will slam his hand on the ground and release into it a massive amounts of lightning chakra which will then pool beneath his opponent before releasing itself into a gigantic column of lightning which shocks anything caught above it. The technique can affect a bigger or smaller area depending on the users will.

Special Round Stipulations starts from now.

Last edited:

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Having the earth descend in a manner of seconds, I begin to lose my footing but manage to gain some balance by kneeling down on one knee for better leverage. Throughout this match, you have not moved from your spot and probably don't intend to. Using this knowledge, I understand that the likelihood of you not moving is quite high. Using this to my advantage, I create the Tiger seal and instantaneoulsy, the ground underneath you which you would be putting your hands upon. You quickly get engulfed in a sticky, adhesive mud that forcefully drags you into the trench that you have just created. Due to us being in close proximety of eachother (since I did run toward you in the last turn) the time that it takes for you to reach the end would be short, leaving barely no time for escape whereas I swiftly roll down further into the trench and recreate the tiger seal, build up my fire chakra and at the moment of you coming into my sight, release a large dragon-headed fireball from your blindside. Blasting you into the air and burning you to a crisp.

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After forming the needed hand seal (Tiger), the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and carries them away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Firstly Excalibur, your first defense could be used as time frame breakage with the way you worded things. You basically created the tornado before the earth rose, which means you went first, and that's not the case. Secondly, you actually never defended from Gats weakened lightning tornado; it still carries some power, it doesn't just disperse.

Taking both of those into account, Gats will advance as he made no errors in the few moves you guys had.