Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And so, after crushing his previous opponent (quite literally) I continued my way through the forest and coming out of the other end unscathed. Still with no real challenge to be faced. I arrive shortly after leaving the forest at my next destination; a rather plain and boring field. Either the tourney coordinator got lazy or he just really likes plain fields. Either way, this is where I would wait for the next participant.

All out

That's about it.

Strawberry

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
appeared in a plain field, his CW glistening over his eyes, granting him sensory. He stood before a man he had never seen before. He must have been formidable to some extent, having made it this far. Talos opened his fist and looked at closing it and opening it multiple times, tightening his grip a little more each time. Talos was keen to his opponent from the get go, trying to get to uncover his abilities as early on as possible. At the same time alert aswell, ready to react on notice.

Shall we dance.....

(Talos go-guru) l Goggle's of Talos (for reference & passive)
Type: Supplementary/ Defensive/Weapon
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20/ turn
Damage: N/a
Description: The goggles were created by the combined effort of the Third Kazekage and his council. In an effort to control and mimic the power of the shukaku, they created weapons and accessories. These goggles were one of those items, they were crafted from a strange dense yet light metal found in a mine near sungakure and from the denses most strongest glass in the village. The third Kazekage had some of his chakra and a councilmen's aswell sealed within the glasses. The glasses however were a failure they did nothing to help control a jinchuriki, however the glasses gained a strange new power due to the what was sealed within them. The third kazekage decided to keep them as they would aid him in battle and the covered his eyes from being blinded by the constant sand in sunagakure or accidentally by his own iron sand.

They emit a chakra field mid range all around the user, the air and underground as well. An object that is within the field is known to the goggles. The Goggle's can know where the object or chakra signature is, how big it is and it's speed, if moving, but only if the user is able to perceive and track the speed of said object himself. This information is sent right to the user as the goggles are connected.

Note: Do not aid vision in anyway
Note: Goggles are very durable and can take one S ranked technique before disabling, but remain unbroken on the user, any further attack D rank and above will break them.
Note: Will not sync with opponent chakra
Note: Must be taught usage by Strawberry

Last edited:

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Lets hope you don't trip over"

As I say this, I create the tiger seal and in an instant, the earth below you turns into a ravage stream of mud that forceably carries you away (into long-range ultimately) whilst struggling with the sudden shift of movement and loss of composure, given the course of the mud river being quite linear, one of the two other arms that are sprouted out of my body charges electrical chakra just as quick as the mud would have formed and releasing a spear of lightning that penetrates the mud and your body in one fell swoop. Both vision and sound being obscured, this proves to be a deadly combo as your body is left motionless once it reaches the end of the river.

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After forming the needed hand seal (Tiger), the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and carries them away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact but unlike others, seems to focus more on having a cutting power, like a katana, than a piercing one. Because of its cutting abilities, it often seems to manifest a certain "solidity"; a tangible aspect.

Strawberry

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Suddenly the earth beneath Talos turned into a muddy river pushing him backwards, however without hesitation, Talos had channeled chakra underground, making a golem of earth push up beneath Talos. Raising him upwards and taking Talos out of the river (im on the back of the golem). Right as the golem raised Talos had taken out 4 flash bomb, he threw the flashbombs over the golem onto the ground towards his opponent as Talos ran down the back of the golem, the golem taking on the spear and still raising a little bit more, before falling over on his opponent destroying everything in the vincinity. The flashbombs are set up so one sets off right after the other. Essentially to avoid them one would have to close their eyes for 4 seconds or risk being blinded. Although being pushed and slightly disorientated by the river, Talos was aware of the events through his sensory, timing everything perfectly, the spear would rip through the golem, but at a different part then where Talos was and the man would blinded and Talos moving, making him impossible to locate.

Your a freak arent you...

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique. However, unlike the smaller version, the user creates this stone golem from the ground solely. The user will slam his hand on the ground, manipulating it and shaping it into a large warrior of stone which he can control as long as he keeps his hand in contact with it or with the ground and keeps fueling the technique with chakra. The golem can reach heights of 30 meters and is quite massive but seems to also be capable of moving quite fast as well.

As the golem collapsed on onto the blinded opponent Talos landed on the ground, in a spot that had the falling golem block his opponent from seeing him, and closed his eyes due to the flash bombs setting off relying on his sensory to guide him. Talos Upon landing instantly formed two handseals and turned the area beneath and around his opponent 8 meters into a swamp 10 meters deep, preventing evasion towards the sides along the ground.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Last edited:

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Flashbombs, huh? Rookie mistake." I think to myself as his opponent has undoubtly overlooked my abilities and thought he could fool me with such amateur tactics. I cover my eyes with one forearm as so to lead him under the impression that it has actually worked but unbenownst to him, I have other senses to rely on thanks to my inate inuzuka traits. Not only can I deduce my surroundings with smell but also I can hear you speak, giving away your location. As for the now destroyed golem that cracked from my chidori and began to clash and clammer it's way from above, I too make a golem to counteract yours. Using it as a defense to shield me from any debris but also grab a boulder in it's grasp and the moment you land and your feet producing the noise that it creates hitting the ground, the golem slings the said boulder straight at you and follows up by also making a mad dash in the same direction of the boulder, with ill intentions in mind.

By this time, the effects of any flashbombs would have worn off, I begin to run in the same direction that you landed, ultimately making you follow my movement and turning your back to the now forgotten mud river made earlier. I create the needed handseals whilst on the move and from that very mud source, a dragon head quickly appears and shoots off earthen bullets from your blindside.

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique. However, unlike the smaller version, the user creates this stone golem from the ground solely. The user will slam his hand on the ground, manipulating it and shaping it into a large warrior of stone which he can control as long as he keeps his hand in contact with it or with the ground and keeps fueling the technique with chakra. The golem can reach heights of 30 meters and is quite massive but seems to also be capable of moving quite fast as well.

(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head that fires concentrated mud bullets at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent. The dragon can be created from other mud techniques as along as a mud source is available.

Strawberry

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The golem was collapsing when suddenly Talos picked up on an earthly formation rising out of the ground, it was a golem at his opponents position. How boring, simply using my own move against me. Talos while airborne on his way to land, bit his thumb and formed a set of handseals, slamming his hands on the ground as he landed. Summoning manda who dwarfs the opponents golem in size and raises Talos with him 40 meters into the air with Talos on his head. The boulder thrown by the golem would instead hit the belly of manda as manda himself remained unphased.

Dinners here Mandy!

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Manda) - Summoning Technique: Manda x2
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: N/A (-10 to user upon summoning)
Description:
Manda is a gigantic, 100 meter long snake who serves as the "leader" of all snakes. Fierce and aggressive, Manda is a shrewd warrior. To summon Manda, the user takes a big gamble, as he can easily turn on its summoner if he so deems it. Not only that, but the sacrifice and the amount of chakra needed damages the user, making summoning Manda a forbidden act. Manda has some unique abilities. Extremely fast and strong, his tail acts as a sharp mace that he can fling at the enemies with ease, speed and tremendous power (capable of overcoming even A-Rank defenses). Manda is also capable of using his chakra for 2 unique techniques: he can borrow underground (even if its affected by up to A-Rank techniques), tunneling through the earth at enormous speed or shed his skin, using a sort of substitution technique, where he trades places with his shed skin. While underground, Manda can sense the vibrations through the earth and pinpoint the location of his enemy. While completely immune to techniques A-Rank and below, Manda can take one S-Rank attack and survive by shedding his skins afterwards, although this can only be done once.
Note: requires snake contract
Note: can only be summoned once

Manda instantly swings his tail at the foe, while Talos simultaneously releases a wide angled blast of lightning aimed down at the golems chest that destroyed the golem sending debris flying around. The blast is directioned so it wont harm Manda's incoming tail. The tail attacks the man along the ground, while the debris falls on him from above.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: The user will channel lightning chakra into his hand, covering it with a massive chidori. The user will then point his palm forwards, unleashing that chakra, creating a massive 120º blast of lightning that spreads from his hand, outwards and forward towards the enemy.

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The giant serpent was summoned, looming over me and dwarfing everything in sight although I keep composed and without a doubt not intimidated by this, since I have the perfect counter for such a thing. I lift my headband up to reveal my 3T Sharingan; locking eyes with the Snake as it swings it's giant tail toward me. Thinking that you have the upperhand, the snake suddenly stops it's attack. Locking in a powerful hypnosis granted by the use of my Sharingan, 'Manda' then begins to disobey you, flipping it's head so it launches you slightly into the air and opening it's mouth for you to drop into and chew on.

"Ironic"

However, as to deal with the pesky rocks flying about, I channel doton chakra to heighten the hardness of my skin with ease. Anything that may have hit me would just bounce off and cause no subsequent harm.

I then continue to use my earth chakra but this time to create two giant rock formations, let manda put his head between the rocks and let the rock smash together, squishing his skull in the process. All in a leisurely pace, of course.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra cost: 70
Damage points: 140
Description: The user will do 3 handseals (Tiger → Ram → Rat) and slam his hands on the ground which creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty. However, because of its size and power, it can only be used a limited amount of times, requires much chakra and can only be used at least mid range from the user.
Note: Can only be used twice

Strawberry

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Talos had just released a blast of lightning from his hands as, Manda suddenly flicked his head, tossing Talos in the air. Manda acting out on his own... disobeying, it wasnt something new. The fool had a knack for being an complete idiot. Talos merely smirked, as he threw a smoke bomb at Manda and simultaneously a sheet of wind formed around him, moving him away from the snakes mouth, coming together as an odd looking ball encasing him. The ball shot away in a straight line such that it would end up above the opponents location 40 meters in the air. This kept him away from the unfaithful manda who would have a smoke bomb go off in his face. Although far away, he could still make out the fact that his opponent hadn't moved, with the large heavy chunks of rock falling over him as the rest of the golem collapses on him aswell. To his surprise however, the rocks had no affect on his opponent, they bounced off of him like nothing. However, it didnt matter much as Talos now above the mans location, formed a single handseal and released 4 dragon headed fireballs down at his opponent.

(Fuuton: Gachi Tameni Aeolus) l Wind Release: Grace of Aeolus
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will channel their wind chakra around them, bringing it together and manipulating it a thick sheet of wind. The sheet gives off a greenish hue and is very strong and durable yet being flexible as well. The size, strength and thickness of the sheet can vary depending on how much chakra the user inputs. It can be like a small .5m by .5m handkerchief to as big as 15m by 15m. The sheet is created short range but can travel up to Mid range when needed by the user. The sheet can be used to wrap around an object and move them, or push object out of the way. It can be used to catch large or small earth materials used by an enemy and throw them back at the opponent. Alternative roles it can play is acting like an umbrella over the user, a make shift bridge or a little fan. Overall the sheet is to act as a general battle aid with not much offensive capabilities. However it is capable of doing physical damage by smashing into the opponent or wrapping around them and squeezing. The sheet also requires constant focus and as such cannot use another jutsu while the sheet is being used.

Note: Can only be taught by Strawberry
Note: Can only be used 3 times
Note: If it is not destroyed the sheet disappears after the third turn.
Note: No S-Rank or above Wind on the turn this is destroyed/deactivated

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

Last edited:

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Noticing your every movement from your wind orb to your final moments, I see the similarity between you and that of a common house fly. Always buzzing around and hard to just make go away but no matter, this little cat and mouse will soon be over as again you leave yourself so exposed, descending and using a fireball jutsu. Clearly nothing was learnt from earlier and so, almost as if mocking you, I use the same technique and counteract your fireballs with carbon-copies of yours. One after another, the fireballs collide and cause fiery explosions in the middle though latterly, since you're the one moving down towards it, get caught in the aftermath and suffer severe burning by the searing flames from the combined A-ranks. Though once the air begins to clear and you regain your wits with your skin charred, suddenly a large snake tail from your beloved Manda (still under my control) below you comes swinging straight at you with the ease of a baseball bat to knock you out of the park-- a homerun is what it's called, I believe. All the while, I take a few leaps backward to get a better scope of the way things are being dealt with. Finally, he's be swatted.

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

Last edited:

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
More or less, this fight was pretty even. But two things stood out to me, the lack of a reply from Berry for 5 entire days and the fact Gatsndshanks used most earth and no customs to combats so effortlessly. Although Berry made Gats break out his sharingan in over like 4 years, he was still outdone. As much as I want to give the win to Berry, I feel like Gats earned it despite the sharingan posting fiasco. Gats moves on.

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
More or less, this fight was pretty even. But two things stood out to me, the lack of a reply from Berry for 5 entire days and the fact Gatsndshanks used most earth and no customs to combats so effortlessly. Although Berry made Gats break out his sharingan in over like 4 years, he was still outdone. As much as I want to give the win to Berry, I feel like Gats earned it despite the sharingan posting fiasco. Gats moves on.
Not 4 years.