0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[D1PT] Round 2 - Gats vs Vayne

Darui's Rules and Regulations
- You can choose only 3 of the basic 5 elements to compete with
- Only A Ranks and below jutsu are usable
- Genjutsu and Fuuinjutsu are forbidden, Ninjutsu(Including Medical), Kenjutsu, and Taijutsu (Not Including EIG)are usable
- Customs are allowed in agreement with the above rules
- Each round lasts a week, meaning from the time the thread is started, 1 week later it will be ended and checked by a sensei or myself and a winner will be picked.
- I won't do any checks unless it's for the winner, so decide among yourselves the outcome, although I will take in mistakes whenever I decide a winner.

*Special Round Stipulations:
  • KG's and HA's are Allowed
  • Special Elements are NOT Allowed
  • Each User has Access to a Continuous Sensing Technique (Can ONLY Locate Whereabouts)
  • Each User is Hearing Impaired (Can NOT Hear Anything)

The first round failed to live up to any of my own expectations. Hardly a challenge. The progression through the round had led me to the 'forest of death' aptly named for the resting place of my next opposition. A clearing starts to open up when I go further in. "This must be where it takes place" I think to myself and it also came apparent that I was the first one here. Ending up at the very centre of the clearing, to wait for whomever was unlucky enough to face me.

Last edited:

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
of the Gyojin, also known as The Angel of Death, appears several meters away from the weakling. The angel has several accessories on his person: Nishin wrapped around his waist, a war fan on his back, a sword on his left hip, and a ninja pouch containing various tools. He also has one scroll attached to his lower back in a horizontal manner.

With his left hand he signals the man to come at him, hoping that the man would present some sort of challnege.

Reactions: Excālibur1

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Smirking menacingly at the thought of you not backing down for the fight, I sprout a pair of arms out from my side and stares you down while we're at this juncture. "No amount of metal is enough to pierce my skin." abruptly, one pair of hands come toghether to form the snake handseal. The earth around you begins to encase you in a dome and rendering you from escaping from the pitch-black darkness you now reside in. Keeping the momentum however, the second pair of hands also come together but to form the Ram seal; this time around, the earth below you starts to drag you into the very abyss of the earth. This not only immobilizes you but the ant-lion is so large that it begins to deconstruct the very dome that you're within. The dome completely collapses in on itself while you deal with the latter move. Striking you and leaving you to the solemn of the planet's core.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Smirking menacingly at the thought of you not backing down for the fight, I sprout a pair of arms out from my side and stares you down while we're at this juncture. "No amount of metal is enough to pierce my skin." abruptly, one pair of hands come toghether to form the snake handseal. The earth around you begins to encase you in a dome and rendering you from escaping from the pitch-black darkness you now reside in. Keeping the momentum however, the second pair of hands also come together but to form the Ram seal; this time around, the earth below you starts to drag you into the very abyss of the earth. This not only immobilizes you but the ant-lion is so large that it begins to deconstruct the very dome that you're within. The dome completely collapses in on itself while you deal with the latter move. Striking you and leaving you to the solemn of the planet's core.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.
As your attacks begin Chun would release wind from his legs propelling himself upwards, out of the earth and towards the wall. He would strike the wall with his left hand, the strike's power would be augmented by lightning. The wall would get destroyed under the power of the lightning strike, creating an opening from which Chun would continue through[The effect of the antlion is taking into consideration as well as movement speed and what not]. Chun's right hand would emerge in the form of a thrust. Said thrust would send water molecules towards the opponent, it would be aimed to hit the man in the chest. This action would seem quite natural, especially due to Chun's emergence from the trap, so the man would have no reason to suspect an attack. However, Chun would not stop at that. Water would gush from beneath the opponent, the water should trap the 'man'. The previous palm thrust would add an unexpected danger to the situation.

Chun would land a few meters in front of his previous location.

Kyu Doragon Jutsu: Teisei Orijin Tsuppari! | Nine Arts Dragon: Whisper Origin Thrust![Passive]
Range: Short
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: Using this technique the user can passively create bursts of wind at any time, any specific point on the users body. This technique is mainly used to physically evade most techniques with the help of the wind chakra. Also by the choice of the user, they can send their wind chakra to their feet to have the ability to propel their self to any point they want, forwards, backwards, left, or right if the user chooses, that being said, if they want to change another direction they would have to re-use this technique again.
Notes:
- Must be a practitioner of Kyu Doragon Jutsu | Nine Arts Dragon
(Raijin) - Zeus
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40 + 40 = 80
Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack..
(Gyojin Karate: Jodan Bakusho) - Fishman Karate: Exploding Palm
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: 50
Description: The user will thrust one palm forward, aiming at a desired body part belonging to the enemy, causing him to be blown back by using the water molecules in the air to release a shock wave. Due to the water molecules being very little in size, only doujutsu is capable of actually seeing the shock wave being created. A regular ninja will think its a simple palm thrust. Once the shock wave connects, it will be difficult for the enemy to breathe normally for one turn, due to the impact. This palm trust is powerful enough propel large summon up to long range.
(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
Note: Technique creates its own water source

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Due to the special round stipulations, I can sense your movements as you ascend toward the top of the dome and thus giving me an edge to retaliate; the earth used for the dome cracks and crumbles away when you pierce it but it is not completely useless at that point. Still laced with my earth chakra, as you rise from your escape of the dome, you are then welcomed by two huge rocks from the former dome. With the sheer blunt force of the attack, you're knocked even higher in the air than what you were hoping for. I then begin to leap backwards a few times to head to long-range by the end of it but while doing so, I cross my fingers to create a shadow clone halfway during my venture backwards. The clone itself begins to run forward to scout the situation.

(Doton: Jōshō Iwa) - Earth Release: Rising Rocks
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user claps their hands together and then unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the enemy to send the opponent flying backwards.

(Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.