Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since his injury in 2012 everybody was at a lost for words when the youngest player to win the Most Valuable Player award walked off with a knee injury. Once again in 2013 everybody was at a lost for words as the return of Derrick Rose against the Miami Heat Trio was absolutely the most disappointing thing than reaching for chocolate chip and getting raisin. He did almost nothing all game, and Norris Cole put him on skates but that's another discussion. "But it's okay guys, it's okay, that was his first game back, he has to get accustomed to things once again, he'll have an amazing season." That's what everybody thought including myself, 9 games seem to fly by and he seems to be doing pretty well, by the end of the season he'll be back at his MVP status. Slowly but surely, D.Rose is making his come back. Tenth game of the season and D.rose just smacked the Nuggets last night with a jaw dropping 33 points. If he did that to the Nuggets, the TrailBlazers shouldn't be that much of a problem. First half gone by and D. Rose has already put up 15 points and has no intention on slowing down! It's the 3rd Quarter with only 3 minutes and 30 seconds left, Bulls ball, Joakim Noah has the ball at the 3 point line and is covered by two men. D.rose makes the cut towards the hoop, Noah hesitates and tries to hit D.rose with an awful bounce pass. The pass is stolen by Nicolas Batum, D.rose is moving so fast, when he goes to pivot to stop Batum he plants way to hard on his bad knee...... Derrick Rose... Limps off the court...Nooooooooooooooooooo..... D.rose? D.rose get up! D.rose, we have to go to the playoffs. *cries*
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

The Return Of Derrick Rose is put on hold again, another knee injury, he will miss the 2013-14 season U_U..

Anyways, Do you guys think D.rose will ever perform at 2011 season level? The level that awarded him MVP? Do you think the Bulls will be ok without D.rose?

Last edited:

Hypemaster

Elite
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt he ever will, but he can still adapt his game on a more conservative aproach.

and lol at the norris cole putting him on skates, people were tryna defend rose saying birdman tripped him beforehand.

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With both of his knees messed up he won't be the player he was. Knee injuries are the worst for a basketball player and he's had severe injuries on both knees.

It's a wrap sadly.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it really sucks. I'm not even a Bulls fan but I'm a fan of D. Rose. It's sad to see these injuries slowing him down the way they have been, at this rate he's gonna end up like Tracy McGrady and his injury proneness.

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah it really sucks. I'm not even a Bulls fan but I'm a fan of D. Rose. It's sad to see these injuries slowing him down the way they have been, at this rate he's gonna end up like Tracy McGrady and his injury proneness.
Yeah im not a bulls fan either but I like D.rose.
The Bulls can still do fine without him, they proved it.
Oooh I forgot to ask that