0⚔️
Just For Fun
Rei's R & R
Terrain: Plain field
Mid-range
Stealing: No
Killing: Up to you
Customs: Yes
Itachi (blood bio in sig, unupdated for a while)
Post ur bio and decide on the killing
*2T sharingan active*
I go first
Kais and Subs: None

Last edited:

Dean Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets make this as fun as we can
*as i say dat, i quickly throw a kunai infused with lightnin chakra at you, den i form a quick row of hand seals and cause it to multiply into 30 lightnin infused kunais comin at u aligned at ur pressure points, occupied by dat, i distribute my chakra into de ground and form 2 quick hand seals and create a swamp deep enough to drown gamabunta under u, then i create 2 shadow clones n await*
(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken
Shadow Clone Jutsu Rank: A
Type:Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to
create multiple physical clone copies from one
thrown projectile.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Lysander

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lets make this as fun as we can
*as i say dat, i quickly throw a kunai infused with lightnin chakra at you, den i form a quick row of hand seals and cause it to multiply into 30 lightnin infused kunais comin at u aligned at ur pressure points, occupied by dat, i distribute my chakra into de ground and form 2 quick hand seals and create a swamp deep enough to drown gamabunta under u, then i create 2 shadow clones n await*
(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken
Shadow Clone Jutsu Rank: A
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: N/A
Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to
create multiple physical clone copies from one
thrown projectile.

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
As you throw the lightning infused kunai,i quickly channel my fire chakra into my mouth and release a blast of fire right at your location.As the fire comes from my mouth i use that as cover and run to the left and channel my earth chakra below your feet making the earth turn to mud making you stuck in place.As the mud forms i quickly create four clones.One behind and in front of me.Then one on either side of me.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Dean Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you throw the lightning infused kunai,i quickly channel my fire chakra into my mouth and release a blast of fire right at your location.As the fire comes from my mouth i use that as cover and run to the left and channel my earth chakra below your feet making the earth turn to mud making you stuck in place.As the mud forms i quickly create four clones.One behind and in front of me.Then one on either side of me.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

*seeing the fireball come to me, i punch a vortex of wind from my hand towards the ground so it pushes me into the air outta way of your fireball, then whilst going mid-air, in a split second, i throw 5 wind infused kunai at you then i spit a fireball at u*
(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire
Technique Rank: A
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Last edited: