Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't justify this manga. I mean I never read it. Only watched the anime. Its strong plot during the anime revolves around the whereabouts of the 14th and its connection to Allen. However, the conflict between exorcist and akuma almost looks like between shinigami and hollow.

Exorcist vs Akuma = Shinigami vs Hollow
Exorcist uses a weapon called innocent = Shinigami uses zanpaktou

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I can't justify this manga. I mean I never read it. Only watched the anime. Its strong plot during the anime revolves around the whereabouts of the 14th and its connection to Allen. However, the conflict between exorcist and akuma almost looks like between shinigami and hollow.

Exorcist vs Akuma = Shinigami vs Hollow
Exorcist uses a weapon called innocent = Shinigami uses zanpaktou
No.. Not at all

So...

The plot is pretty much.. Wild.. You have exorcist who uses innocence. Which are broke down into 2 classes

-Weapon Types: These are innocence who are formed into weapons to benefit the user.
-Parasites: These are innocence born inside the user.. On rare occasions some can have 2 innocence (only person shown is my all time favorite anime/manga character, General Cross U_U)

Some Example Of Weapons: A guy with a built in wind shooter on his wrist, a bracelet this guy uses to gain mega strength, a sword that controls things of the underworld. A crystal ball that allow a person to see into the future

Some Example Of Parasites: Allen Walk (Main Char) His left arm can change shapes to suit his battle needs, and in the future (spoiler coming up) He can take out his right arm and form it into a sword, the girl lennalee, her feet turn into mega fast boots which is WILD.. Her speed is faster then speed in some cases. Etc. One person innocence is his own blood.. Literally. so by that conclusion, innocence are indeed alive.

These "Innocence" can only be used vs Akuma and Noah..and Earl (The main antagonist) and the purpose of the evil people is to find the HEART of the innocence.. Its pretty much an innocence that is the center of all innocence. That heart is similar to any regular power so its hard to find and anybody can have it. The heart is strong to the point where, if its destroyed all the exorcist powers will be lost and would be exterminated by the evil people, BUT the heart can also obliterate the bad people. Hence why they want to find it so bad

Akumas come in levels and they gain levels the more they kill

Akuma level 1 being the weakest. Level 3s when they get introduced are pretty bad ass, and once they get to lvl 3 they develop powers. Lvl 4 (the highest we seen) was said to be so nasty and foul looking. And his soul made allen walker throw up cause it was so foul.

Noahs are.... The main evil people. They are a group of choosing people from birth (I think) who are branded as noahs. These people are said to be immortal to some degree and harbor crazy power. Theres more to it but I forgot.. I would tell you a lot more but I spoiled enough.. But I suggest you look at it.. Why? cause the manga took like a 3 year haitus and JUST came back from break 1week ago..

I HIGHLY recommend it. Its my all time favorite manga

Reactions: Pirate King