You must be registered for see images
Cyborgs are shinobi who, similar to human puppets, have made modifications to their bodies. However, instead of modifications resulting from adding simple tools, weapons, or even genetic modifications (such as Danzo), the Cyborg instead imbues his body with more technologically advanced tools. Cyborgs may have cybernetic prosthetics, enhanced nervous systems, almost any modification (within reason) is allowed.
- Capable of using multiple ( 2 ) CW and all Scientific Ninja Tools in one event/battle
- Cyborgs are able to have two Advanced Ninjutsu.
- Cyborgs have five additional custom technology slots, as well as the ability to submit more advanced technology than the standard shinobi.
- Because of their cyborg enhancements, they do not need to carry ninja tools, or any Custom Technology that they create, being able to incorporate it into their own bodies (within reason). For example, if the user made a firearm CT, they could have it housed in a hidden compartment in their wrist, or a chakra blade which emits itself from the user's arms, etc.
- Due to the cybernetic enhancements to their body, Cyborgs have increased durability ( immunity to C rank and below physical attacks and -25 damage from up to S rank physical damage ) and strength ( +20 damage to Taijutsu ). However, due to this enhancement, they are also more vulnerable to Lightning jutsu, increasing the damage done to cyborgs by 20 damage. Energy based attacks deal the same amount of damage.
- Can be made at any rank.
- Cyborg bios require at least 1000 Kumi in order to create.
- Cyborg bios are treated as HA (Hidden Ability) bios.
- Cyborg bios are unable to utilize any mode or be paired with any Dual Ability except Samurai.
Last edited by a moderator: