Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol. I actually like this name more, as this is the name of my suiton sempai. u.u

So, who is first? o-o I am gonna eat, so I think you should go. ;0

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Genjutsu: Sendo Shazou (Illusion Technique: Death Image)
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The opponent sees their self dying by either suicide or blood. After the illusion is over the opponent is mentally damaged

This is a simply technique, however, could be very effective. This technique causes the opponent to see himself dying dying due to lurking the necessarily blood for him to live, or simply suicide.

Questions: I actually have several questions about this technique:
  • Do you mean by seeing themselves dying, that upon casting the illusion upon them, they kill themselves "suicide" or they see themselves bleeding which causes them to die. Or do you mean by seeing themselves dying that they see their death images?
  • Could I control the way they die? Like, if I make a spear from the ground, which they would destroy, and I will then cast a genjutsu on them, which would make them see themselves dying due to bleeding which would cause them to think that there was another spear which hurt them. I mean, could I control how they see themselves dying?
  • Could I control their emotions by this genjutsu? As this genjutsu is based on feelings. Could I say like, due to feeling despair they suicide. Or that they would believe they will bleed due to thinking that a spear hit them? (Assuming I made a spear previously like in 2nd question.

(Mokuzou Enchou Makai) - Wooden dome of hell

Type: Attack
Description: A Dome of wood will suround the opponent, the opponent wouldn't be able to see anything expect darkeness, and when the user clasp his hands together multiple spikes stabs the opponent from every angle impaling the user in the dome, but especially from underneath, those wooden spikes has solid state and will get straight trough the user his flesh in a instant.

This is a pretty good technique actually, as it would surround the opponent which would block his vision and also leave him open for any attack you would make, in addition to the spikes which you could make from the dome to pierce through them.

I have no questions about this one, it is rather clear.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Genjutsu: Sendo Shazou (Illusion Technique: Death Image)
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Description: The opponent sees their self dying by either suicide or blood. After the illusion is over the opponent is mentally damaged

This is a simply technique, however, could be very effective. This technique causes the opponent to see himself dying dying due to lurking the necessarily blood for him to live, or simply suicide.

Questions: I actually have several questions about this technique:
  • Do you mean by seeing themselves dying, that upon casting the illusion upon them, they kill themselves "suicide" or they see themselves bleeding which causes them to die. Or do you mean by seeing themselves dying that they see their death images?
  • Could I control the way they die? Like, if I make a spear from the ground, which they would destroy, and I will then cast a genjutsu on them, which would make them see themselves dying due to bleeding which would cause them to think that there was another spear which hurt them. I mean, could I control how they see themselves dying?
  • Could I control their emotions by this genjutsu? As this genjutsu is based on feelings. Could I say like, due to feeling despair they suicide. Or that they would believe they will bleed due to thinking that a spear hit them? (Assuming I made a spear previously like in 2nd question.

(Mokuzou Enchou Makai) - Wooden dome of hell

Description: A Dome of wood will suround the opponent, the opponent wouldn't be able to see anything expect darkeness, and when the user clasp his hands together multiple spikes stabs the opponent from every angle impaling the user in the dome, but especially from underneath, those wooden spikes has solid state and will get straight trough the user his flesh in a instant.

This is a pretty good technique actually, as it would surround the opponent which would block his vision and also leave him open for any attack you would make, in addition to the spikes which you could make from the dome to pierce through them.

I have no questions about this one, it is rather clear.
Death image; Well, for this one, you can simply insert yourself how you let your opponent see blood, or describe how he kills himself. It's exactly like the sharingan technique that you can describe by yourself how your opponent dies, but it has to do with either blood or suicide. All the above, yes, possible. You simply make it your world, you can only change your opponent's view, so keep that in mind. You cannot mess with their smell or hearing etc; just, what they see.

Alright, the wooden dome of hell. It's quite the easy one. You will simply clasp your hands together in a praying hand sigh and within a blink of an eye, thick wooden pillars start surrounding your opponent. The exact moment after it's pitch dark in the doom, spikes will start erupting from each direction (even from underneath the ground). This whole technique happens in less than 2 seconds, especially with a Hashirama biography. (The moment the doom appears and my opponent tries to escape with lightning, I let the doom explode. (Check my CJ thread, Gobi's wood explosion technique.. Or Kerrah's...))

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Death image; Well, for this one, you can simply insert yourself how you let your opponent see blood, or describe how he kills himself. It's exactly like the sharingan technique that you can describe by yourself how your opponent dies, but it has to do with either blood or suicide. All the above, yes, possible. You simply make it your world, you can only change your opponent's view, so keep that in mind. You cannot mess with their smell or hearing etc; just, what they see.

Alright, the wooden dome of hell. It's quite the easy one. You will simply clasp your hands together in a praying hand sigh and within a blink of an eye, thick wooden pillars start surrounding your opponent. The exact moment after it's pitch dark in the doom, spikes will start erupting from each direction (even from underneath the ground). This whole technique happens in less than 2 seconds, especially with a Hashirama biography. (The moment the doom appears and my opponent tries to escape with lightning, I let the doom explode. (Check my CJ thread, Gobi's wood explosion technique.. Or Kerrah's...))
Oh, great then. :0

Damn you. u.u I no have dis custom T^T

So it is Mad ground and Juvia's technique, right? Perform them and post any questions you have.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[Doton : Kichigai Gurando] - Earth Release : Mad Ground
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user gather great amount of his doton chakra , then he channel it onto his hands , slamming his hands on the ground and focus it onto the ground that surround the opponent , and then he make from the surrounding ground 10 sharks that surround the opponent from all sides and angels and then he direct it towards the opponent
Note: Can only be used 2 times.
Note: Must master Doton.
Note: Can't use any Doton jutsu at the same turn.
Note: Can't use Doton jutsu higher than b rank for the next turn.
Note: Must take the permission from Kamishiro to use it.

I simply send earth chakra through my hands, and stomp both of them upon the ground. Once they hit, the earth surges around the opponent within' a blink of an eye, and then the earth shall start shaping into ten sharks that can eventually kill my opponent as they start to feed on him. The restriction though T_T

[ Suiton : Kawariyaku Name] - Water Release : Double Wave
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Description : User does 4 hand seals andwipes both of his hands toward each other, his right hand over his left hand, creating two waves that come at the target from both sides, engulfing it in water and restraining it's movements.
Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle
Note: Can't use any water technique at the same turn
Note: Can only use up to b rank water techniques at the next turn.
Note: Requires large water source.

I perform 4 handseals and wipe my hands towards each other as two water waves collide from each side of my opponent, the sheer pressure of the technique can cause my opponent to lose balance of his body by these water streams that pressure him and pull him to every side in between the waves, as if a man is stuck in a whirlpool, and if not defended fast or correctly the opponent shall drown and face a horrible death.

No questions thus far. U_U

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[Doton : Kichigai Gurando] - Earth Release : Mad Ground
Chakra Cost:40
Description: The user gather great amount of his doton chakra , then he channel it onto his hands , slamming his hands on the ground and focus it onto the ground that surround the opponent , and then he make from the surrounding ground 10 sharks that surround the opponent from all sides and angels and then he direct it towards the opponent
Note: Can only be used 2 times.
Note: Must master Doton.
Note: Can't use any Doton jutsu at the same turn.
Note: Can't use Doton jutsu higher than b rank for the next turn.
Note: Must take the permission from Kamishiro to use it.

I simply send earth chakra through my hands, and stomp both of them upon the ground. Once they hit, the earth surges around the opponent within' a blink of an eye, and then the earth shall start shaping into ten sharks that can eventually kill my opponent as they start to feed on him. The restriction though T_T

[ Suiton : Kawariyaku Name] - Water Release : Double Wave
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Description : User does 4 hand seals andwipes both of his hands toward each other, his right hand over his left hand, creating two waves that come at the target from both sides, engulfing it in water and restraining it's movements.
Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle
Note: Can't use any water technique at the same turn
Note: Can only use up to b rank water techniques at the next turn.
Note: Requires large water source.

I perform 4 handseals and wipe my hands towards each other as two water waves collide from each side of my opponent, the sheer pressure of the technique can cause my opponent to lose balance of his body by these water streams that pressure him and pull him to every side in between the waves, as if a man is stuck in a whirlpool, and if not defended fast or correctly the opponent shall drown and face a horrible death.

No questions thus far. U_U
Ikr? But Roku didn't approve it until I had put these restrictions. xD

Alright then, you are free to use them, then. :3