Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suggestion: allow two CWs..

I was wondering why can we only have one custom weapon, we can use weapons of other people yet we are not allowed to make 2 weapons ourselves.

Why would I want that?
I like if bios own weapon that is special for them, instead of making a weapon for multiple bios, something only that one person use.

I wouldn't mind if making two weapons would mean that they are bound to single bio, thus cannot be used by anyone else (either one weapon for two bios and usable by other RPers, or two weapons bound to specific bios).
Ofcourse, I wouldn't mind just simply increasing the allowed number of CWs to two, with no other changes.

This would not give more work for mods or make people more "OP" imo, it would just make few people happier ^^

So what do you think?

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally wouldn't mind it. I've had the situation where I've wanted a bio-specific weapon for both of my bios and had to choose between one or the other, so it would be nice having the option for both.

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally wouldn't mind it. I've had the situation where I've wanted a bio-specific weapon for both of my bios and had to choose between one or the other, so it would be nice having the option for both.
I've been in that boat.

I'm in immense support for this. I already have a CW, but it IS bio specific. I don't see why it would be a problem to have more than one CW, especially if they are tied to a bio, and like said, the rule that you could only have one CW in use in a battle at a time continues as is.

Sterling Malory Archer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like it. I've always been a fan of the Dual-Sword stance.

But there must be a type of restriction on a second CW. Because CW's can have a lot of combustive abilities. Now multiply the amount of abilities by 2 = OP arsenal.

But ya, I totally agree:)

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like it. I've always been a fan of the Dual-Sword stance.

But there must be a type of restriction on a second CW. Because CW's can have a lot of combustive abilities. Now multiply the amount of abilities by 2 = OP arsenal.

But ya, I totally agree:)
I think what the OP means is being allowed to have 2 CW, but have them bound to one bio at a time. You wouldn't be allowed to have two CW in a battle still, like the current rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.