Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I perform the Snake, Dog, and Rat seals where a tornado forms behind me and grows to about three times as large as me. As it grows larger it also forms two 'arms' from either side of it which branch off to both of my sides, this allows the tornado to suck up things such as projectiles or even my opponent himself if they get close enough.

I grab onto my sexy sword and channel my wind chakra into it as I throw it towards my opponent, but not directly at him but at the ground in front of him where the blade drives into the ground, leaving hilt of my sword pointing at my opponent. Upon being stuck into the ground and the hilt pointing at my target, the wind chakra is released from the hilt outwards as a small twisting stream of wind, that if hit by it will drill straight through the area that is hit.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I perform the Snake, Dog, and Rat seals where a tornado forms behind me and grows to about three times as large as me. As it grows larger it also forms two 'arms' from either side of it which branch off to both of my sides, this allows the tornado to suck up things such as projectiles or even my opponent himself if they get close enough.

I grab onto my sexy sword and channel my wind chakra into it as I throw it towards my opponent, but not directly at him but at the ground in front of him where the blade drives into the ground, leaving hilt of my sword pointing at my opponent. Upon being stuck into the ground and the hilt pointing at my target, the wind chakra is released from the hilt outwards as a small twisting stream of wind, that if hit by it will drill straight through the area that is hit.
Ok pretty good, now it's my turn :D

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, bend over and spread dem legs.

._.

(Katon: Fiery Yajuu) Fire Release: Fiery Beasts
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: By forming the Tiger seal the user will begin channeling a large amount of katon chakra throughout his entire body as well as into the blade of his sword. As the katon chakra is being channeled throughout the body and weapon, the user will charge towards his opponent and while doing so will release the katon chakra that he has been channeling throughout his body into the form of a large fiery lion's head that races towards his target. The lion's head has enough force behind it when released that when the victim is hit, they are sent flying backwards with severe burns all over the side that was hit. Now as the target is sent flying by the impact, the user will then stab the blade of his sword into the ground and release the katon chakra that was channeled into it from earlier into the ground underneath his opponent. This will cause another large fiery lion's head to erupt from beneath the ground and the target, hitting him again with enough force to send him flying upwards into the air while leaving the side that was hit covered in severe burns.
~ Can only be taught by Albel
~ Can only be used thrice

You know how it goes: Read it, Watch it, ask questions if need be. >.>

1:37-1:40 The fire pillars are replaced with another lions head.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, bend over and spread dem legs.

._.

(Katon: Fiery Yajuu) Fire Release: Fiery Beasts
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: By forming the Tiger seal the user will begin channeling a large amount of katon chakra throughout his entire body as well as into the blade of his sword. As the katon chakra is being channeled throughout the body and weapon, the user will charge towards his opponent and while doing so will release the katon chakra that he has been channeling throughout his body into the form of a large fiery lion's head that races towards his target. The lion's head has enough force behind it when released that when the victim is hit, they are sent flying backwards with severe burns all over the side that was hit. Now as the target is sent flying by the impact, the user will then stab the blade of his sword into the ground and release the katon chakra that was channeled into it from earlier into the ground underneath his opponent. This will cause another large fiery lion's head to erupt from beneath the ground and the target, hitting him again with enough force to send him flying upwards into the air while leaving the side that was hit covered in severe burns.
~ Can only be taught by Albel
~ Can only be used thrice

You know how it goes: Read it, Watch it, ask questions if need be. >.>

1:37-1:40 The fire pillars are replaced with another lions head.
I channel katon chakra through my entire body and also the sword I have in my right hand, I run forwards whilst releasing the chakra and manipulating it in the form of a lion head that shoots at a poor training dummy. the dummy is set on fire since it's wood and send back - i stab my sword into the ground and releasing fire from underneath the opponent erupting
another fiery lion head sending it flying into the air like a star since it's on fire tehehehe

Next.

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Katon : Hi no yōsei) - Fire Release : Fire Fairies
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+10 Explosive tags)
Description:
The User channels their fire chakra into a small tool like a Kunai or Shuriken that they are holding or one that is within Mid-Range (Kunai that have been left on the ground etc). They can throw it at their target to begin with if they are holding the tool but after they do they will make a hand seal and the fire chakra will erupt around the tool and form a flaming aura giving them the ability to set anything the first thing on fire that it touches. The Fire also forms wings giving the ability for the user to manipulate the tool to flutter in any direction they like and when in position the user will make the fire explode and send the Kunai in a desired direction or simply disperse the fire so it drops. This can be used with explosive tagged kunai as long as they are attached with a metallic string to the kunai so it isn't affected by the fire around it nor the string - when the fire explodes however the tag will too making a larger explosion.
-Can only be taught by Albel

You know le drill.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Katon : Hi no yōsei) - Fire Release : Fire Fairies
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Damage Points: 30 (+10 Explosive tags)
Description:
The User channels their fire chakra into a small tool like a Kunai or Shuriken that they are holding or one that is within Mid-Range (Kunai that have been left on the ground etc). They can throw it at their target to begin with if they are holding the tool but after they do they will make a hand seal and the fire chakra will erupt around the tool and form a flaming aura giving them the ability to set anything the first thing on fire that it touches. The Fire also forms wings giving the ability for the user to manipulate the tool to flutter in any direction they like and when in position the user will make the fire explode and send the Kunai in a desired direction or simply disperse the fire so it drops. This can be used with explosive tagged kunai as long as they are attached with a metallic string to the kunai so it isn't affected by the fire around it nor the string - when the fire explodes however the tag will too making a larger explosion.
-Can only be taught by Albel

You know le drill.
yes.

-throws a kunai at a dummy but it misses and clatters to the ground after hitting the rock behind it, I looked around slightly embarrassed-

- I then channel fire into the kunai and make a hand seal, the kunai erupts into flames forming wings and it starts to fly. the Kunai is aimed towards the Dummy and it explodes sending it crashing into the back of it's head, the Kunai had so much force from the explosion it is completely embedded into the wood - the handle is the only part visible-

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Metion: Doragon Otakebi) Dark Release: Dragon's Roar
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short(Defensive), Short-Long(Offensive)
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will begin releasing a large amount of dark chakra from the markings on both palms to where it surrounds the user in the form of a purple transparent barrier that is the shape of a dragon's head. The barrier follows similar principles to Dark Release: Inhaling Maw, which allows it to be able to absorb S-rank Raw Chakra, Fire, Wind, and Lightning, as well as B-rank Water jutsus within reason. Has no effect on Earth jutsus at all. When the barrier is hit by one of those and absorbs the physical and spiritual properties of said jutsu the barrier will then begin to turn light blue in color and will shoot off towards the opponent as a blue flaming dragon's head. The dragon's head shoots off with enough force that if contact is made not only will the opponent suffer from serious burns but also intense internal damage such as ruptured organs and broken bones. The user is able to move freely around the battle field as the barrier will follow, keeping the user at the center of it.
- Can only be taught by Albel
- Can only be used twice and must wait two turns after the barrier has vanished before using it again
- The barrier lasts for 2 turns until hit or the user decides to remove it
- While active the user may only use A-rank and below Dark jutsus as well as the elements that make up the KG: Fire and Lightning
- As this technique both absorbs the technique and then releases it, takes up two jutsu slots per turn

You will release dark chakra from both of your palms to form a a transparent purple barrier around you that is in the shape of a dragons head. This will allow you to still see your opponent and vice versa of course. The barrier covers short range around you so it covers 5 meters. This barrier acts like Inhaling Maw allowing it to absorb S-rank raw chakra, fire, lightning and wind jutsus, and B-rank water jutsus that come into contact with it. Not affective against earth jutsus though. Once it has absorb an incoming attack it will begin to glow a light blue color and it will shoot off towards your opponent as a light blue flaming dragon's head. The impact if it by the head can cause serious burns from the flames as well as damage to the internal system like organs and break bones.

Good thing about this is that you can freely move around while the barrier is active without causing it to break so you will always be at the center of it, and you can still use Dark, Fire, and Lightning jutsus A-rank and below while it is active.

Any questions?

(Metion: Giji Oni Uyuko) Dark Release: Pseudo Demon Wings
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40(-10 per turn)
Damage: 80
Description: After having absorbed the spiritual and physical properties of a jutsu the user will release dark chakra from the markings on both of his palms, to where the dark chakra moves towards his back in the form of large demonic wings with four medium sized purple orbs(basketball sized) of dark chakra located on the inside of the wings. Two orbs on each wing. The user then using his hands in a swinging motion will have all the orbs or one at each time shoot out from the wings and towards his target(s), where he will by using his hand or hands depending on how many he releases at once(one hand for one orb or both hands for more than one) be able to control the flight path of the orb(s). Upon impact, the orbs have enough force behind them to brake bones and knocking the opponent backwards as the orb(s) erupt into a maelstrom of violent flames that reach up to short range, but have S-Rank power..
- Must have absorbed a jutsu before hand through the regular or advance version of Inhaling Maw
- Can only be used twice and must wait four turns before using again
- The wings do not give the ability of flight
- While in use the user can not use any other dark jutsus
- The wings stay active till all four orbs have been released but at the cost of the some of the users chakra each turn they remain

This one you need to use Inhaling Maw before hand and then release the chakra through both palms where the dark chakra will travel towards your upper back and take the form of large dark demonic wings. In the inner wings will be 4 medium size purple orbs(2 orbs on each wing and are the size of basketballs) where with your hand can control the orbs to shoot outwards and towards your opponent. Depending on how many you shoot out at once you will have to use both hands to control them, 1 hand for just one orb and 2 if you plan on releasing more than 1. You are with your hands able to control the flight path of the orbs allowing you to attack from any direction you please. The orbs when contact is made are able to knock the target backwards as well as breaking any bones in that area, and not only that but on contact the orbs will erupt into a maelstrom of violent flames that will consume the entire short range where it erupted. The flames have are S-rank in power as well.

Oh and these wings do NOT give flight and you can not use any dark jutsus while they are active but you are free to use other jutsus.

Any questions?

(Suiton: Hisan Mizu Suzume) Water Style: Flying Water Sparrows
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40(+20 when used with a lightning jutsu in conjunction)
Description: Through the use of a nearby water source or by sending water chakra into the air around the user, the user will form a single hand seal and form five dense water orbs anywhere around him within short range. As they appear, the user will change the shapes into five water sparrows that are double the size of normal sparrows, so 12.5 inches or 1.5ft in length with extremely sharp beaks where the sparrows will begin to spin around rapidly, and with a single swaying motion of the user's hand the spinning water sparrows will shoot off towards their target. With being able to create more than just one of then the user can have them split off to attack multiple people at once if he or she so wishes to do so. The spinning of the sparrows increase their speed and piercing strength of their beaks to allow them to pierce right through their targets with precise accuracy. If the user uses a lightning jutsu in conjunction with the water sparrows he will be able to increase their power as well as giving them a paralyzing ability to where the area that is pierce becomes completely numbed.
- Can not be used in consecutive turns

A simple water jutsu where you can either use a water source or by sending you water chakra into the air around you, you form a single seal and create 5 dense orbs of water that will take the form of sparrows. The sparrows with be double the original size of real ones so they will be 1.5ft in length with extremely sharp beaks. Once they form they will begin to spin around rapidly like a drill and with a single wave of your hand they will fly off towards your opponent. You can make the sparrows fly off in different directions allowing you to either attack multiple targets or attack a single target from multiple directions. The spinning of them increases their speed and piercing capabilities allowing for precise accuracy and allowing them to go right through their target or targets. You can also give them an extra boost by combing them with a lightning jutsu to giving them a boost in damage(making the damage to that of an A-rank now) and a shocking affect to their targets when hit.

Any questions?

Oh and get to teaching me that Barnacle shiz! ._.

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Pour My Dark Chakra from my palms, enough so that it all surrounds me, I manipulate it so that it forms into that of a Dragon's Head. This Barrier will now protect me, I then run to the left and the Dragon Barrier follows us. After a Fire jutsu comes into contct with the barrier it is absorbed, the shield then turns blue and it shoots forward towards a couple of dummies and scorches dem ****s.

Does the Barrier attack immediately or can you attack with it later?
Will people who come into contact with the Barrier get hurt before it absorbs something?

I Release the Dark from my palms and I manipulate it to make it's way behind me and then turn into large wings, and accompanying each wind two orbs that rest inside of them. I then outstretch one arm forward and one of the orbs shoot forward and hit a Dummy, knocking it out of the grass and then erupting into a maelstrom of blue flames

Wait so each orb costs S-Rank? O_O

I form a single hand seal and create water chakra in the air that form into five dense water orbs all spread evenly around me at short range, the orbs become large sparrows. The Sparrows began to spin around rapidly at the beaks and they shoot off all in different directions, smashing into 5 different dummies and going straight through them.

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I Pour My Dark Chakra from my palms, enough so that it all surrounds me, I manipulate it so that it forms into that of a Dragon's Head. This Barrier will now protect me, I then run to the left and the Dragon Barrier follows us. After a Fire jutsu comes into contct with the barrier it is absorbed, the shield then turns blue and it shoots forward towards a couple of dummies and scorches dem ****s.

Does the Barrier attack immediately or can you attack with it later?
Will people who come into contact with the Barrier get hurt before it absorbs something?

I Release the Dark from my palms and I manipulate it to make it's way behind me and then turn into large wings, and accompanying each wind two orbs that rest inside of them. I then outstretch one arm forward and one of the orbs shoot forward and hit a Dummy, knocking it out of the grass and then erupting into a maelstrom of blue flames

Wait so each orb costs S-Rank? O_O

I form a single hand seal and create water chakra in the air that form into five dense water orbs all spread evenly around me at short range, the orbs become large sparrows. The Sparrows began to spin around rapidly at the beaks and they shoot off all in different directions, smashing into 5 different dummies and going straight through them.
1) It shoots right after absorbing
2) It's made of dark chakra so there will be some slight burns if a person touches it
3) Pretty much

Okay you are good to go. ._.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Meiton : Kyūnyū insatsu) - Dark Release : Inhaling Print
Type: Defence/Offence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description:
The User places their palm against a solid surface and releases their dark chakra making a print purely out of Dark chakra which looks exactly like their Dark Mark, onto that surface fuelled with chakra from using Inhaling Maw beforehand; the print is the same size as the Dark tattoo on their hands (Smaller than the palm). Once the print is made on the surface it stays there for a few turns acting like sort of a trip mine - if a jutsu passes by into short range of the print, it absorbs that said jutsu and becomes fuelled with even more chakra making it glow a light purple. The Print doesn't disappear just yet as it has one more use and that is when an enemy steps within short range of that Print it explodes into light blue flames, engulfing and severely burning anyone within three meters of it. Can absorb S-Rank Fire, Wind and Lightning, B-Rank Water and has no effect on Earth if one print is made. Up to two prints can be made per use, power is split between them (Each Print becomes B-Rank). If two prints are made, each one can absorb A-Rank Fire, Wind and Lightning, C-Rank Water and they have no effect on Earth.

- If two are created, they must at least be in 5 meters with one another
- Print lasts 3 turns on the field
- Can only be used 4 times
- Can only be taught by LonelyAssassin

We're back. Yeeeey. Perform it and make it absorb something then ask questions U_U

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

We back Bishes!! U_U

Placing my palm onto the ground I insert my dark chakra into it causing a print to form that is the same shape and size of the seal on my palm. After making the print appear on the ground, I step back a few feet and release a small ball of fire towards the direction of the print I had just finished making. As the fire gets near it, the print absorbs the attack and begins glowing a bright purple. The dark print is now locked and loaded.

Done. U_U Not really any questions as it is quite simple.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

We back Bishes!! U_U

Placing my palm onto the ground I insert my dark chakra into it causing a print to form that is the same shape and size of the seal on my palm. After making the print appear on the ground, I step back a few feet and release a small ball of fire towards the direction of the print I had just finished making. As the fire gets near it, the print absorbs the attack and begins glowing a bright purple. The dark print is now locked and loaded.

-appears behind you and pushes you onto the print cause you to blow up cuz I'm near it, but you also cushion the blast for me-

Owned! But yeah you learned it. U_U

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

We back Bishes!! U_U

-appears behind you and pushes you onto the print cause you to blow up cuz I'm near it, but you also cushion the blast for me-

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

As I am pushed onto the print and it goes off catching me in a storm of flames, a large puff of smoke appears to reveal it was nothing but a clone. While the clone dies, the real me appears behind you and gives you a wet willy.

Yeah bish! Take that! U_U

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well you know the routine.

(Meiton : Kindan no hen'i) - Dark Release : Forbidden Mutant
Type: Supplementary / Offence / Defence
Chakra Cost: 40 (-20 per turn)
Damage Points: 80
Description:
After using Inhaling Maw twice or Ultimate Inhaling Maw once to absorb the physical and spiritual energy of a technique the user bites their thumb and wipes it on one of their dark tattoos as a sort of sacrifice and then claps their hands together, they will then open their hands and expel dark chakra from their marks on both their palms and creates the shape of a man using the chakra. All over the dark purple body there seem to be Absorption Tattoos that resemble those on a Dark user's palms, except from two light blue eyes there seem to be no other features. The mutant has the capability of absorption and will be capable of absorbing the same amount as "Dark Release : Ultimate Inhaling Maw" before taking actual damage (S-Rank Release Strength).

The Mutant is self sustaining, leeching chakra from the user and using 1 out of 3 of the user's turns the Mutant can use "Dark Release : Inhaling Maw" but a more powerful version at A-Rank. The Forbidden mutant is capable of performing ordinary B-Rank strong fist Taijutsu with +10 internal damage bonus and will run at the same speed as the user. So the mutant can run around and jump in front of jutsu for you to keep you alive, or get close and personal to sap chakra from the user with it's passive "Dark Release: Draining Touch" ability whenever it touches them.

The Forbidden Mutant's end game is that if it successfully absorbed a jutsu during it's life it can at any point suddenly grow a light blue and will explode into a fiery maelstrom of blue flames. Depending on how many jutsu the Mutant has absorbed it will effect the range of the explosion, if it absorbs the equivalent of an A-Rank technique it's a short range blast radius, S-Rank is Mid-Range radius, Higher than S-Rank is Long-Range radius. The user can be harmed by the end game if not careful.

- Must be taught by Albel
- Seals on the body are purely cosmetic
- Lasts until Defeated or Until the User Wills.
- Can only be used twice per battle
- No Absorption Based Dark for 2 turns
- Only one Forbidden Mutant on the field at a time.
- No Dark Release in the Same turn

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you know the routine.

(Meiton : Kindan no hen'i) - Dark Release : Forbidden Mutant
Type: Supplementary / Offence / Defence
Chakra Cost: 40 (-20 per turn)
Damage Points: 80
Description:
After using Inhaling Maw twice or Ultimate Inhaling Maw once to absorb the physical and spiritual energy of a technique the user bites their thumb and wipes it on one of their dark tattoos as a sort of sacrifice and then claps their hands together, they will then open their hands and expel dark chakra from their marks on both their palms and creates the shape of a man using the chakra. All over the dark purple body there seem to be Absorption Tattoos that resemble those on a Dark user's palms, except from two light blue eyes there seem to be no other features. The mutant has the capability of absorption and will be capable of absorbing the same amount as "Dark Release : Ultimate Inhaling Maw" before taking actual damage (S-Rank Release Strength).

The Mutant is self sustaining, leeching chakra from the user and using 1 out of 3 of the user's turns the Mutant can use "Dark Release : Inhaling Maw" but a more powerful version at A-Rank. The Forbidden mutant is capable of performing ordinary B-Rank strong fist Taijutsu with +10 internal damage bonus and will run at the same speed as the user. So the mutant can run around and jump in front of jutsu for you to keep you alive, or get close and personal to sap chakra from the user with it's passive "Dark Release: Draining Touch" ability whenever it touches them.

The Forbidden Mutant's end game is that if it successfully absorbed a jutsu during it's life it can at any point suddenly grow a light blue and will explode into a fiery maelstrom of blue flames. Depending on how many jutsu the Mutant has absorbed it will effect the range of the explosion, if it absorbs the equivalent of an A-Rank technique it's a short range blast radius, S-Rank is Mid-Range radius, Higher than S-Rank is Long-Range radius. The user can be harmed by the end game if not careful.

- Must be taught by Albel
- Seals on the body are purely cosmetic
- Lasts until Defeated or Until the User Wills.
- Can only be used twice per battle
- No Absorption Based Dark for 2 turns
- Only one Forbidden Mutant on the field at a time.
- No Dark Release in the Same turn
I bite my thumb and swipe the blood on my Dark Tattoo before clapping my hands together. Stretching my arms and sprawling out my hands I release the dark chakra to create a Man made of Purple, Tattoos similar to our Dark Marks covers his Body as he roared to life. His light blue eyes opened.

that ok?

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hell no that was god damn awful. Seriously, what the hell is that? Do you text your mother like that? You should just rip off your fingers and place them in the shredder for how utterly terrible that crap is. You make me sick. Even a retarded ass monkey could do better than that and it wouldn't even know what the heck it is doing. Just go. Just get out of my sight before I lose my mind. Good job. Go have fun.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks Albel!

(Katon/Meiton : Chakurajaguringu) - Fire/Dark Release : Chakra Juggling
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description:
The user will shoot a small fireball from his palm, it will pop up and jump to the opposite hand where the physical and spiritual energy of the fireball is extracted by the Dark Mark on the user's palm. This is the half the equivalent of Inhaling Maw, meaning it must be used twice to be able to use Techniques that require one use of Inhaling Maw and four times to be able to use those that require Ultimate Inhaling Maw. If this is used only once then only B-Rank and below Dark jutsu can be performed.

- This technique can be done in rapid succession (three uses will occupy the same time frame), though it will still count as one of your three moves for each usage.
- IF used in rapid succession up to twice or three times, it has a two turn cooldown till it can be used again at all.
- Must be taught by LonelyAssassin

Please Perform U-u

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are welcome. Sorry, but I had to be a little harsh as it was for your own good. Now my turn. u.u

Before I begin I pull out a small pocket size speaker and music player and turn to number six on the player. A small bit of static could be heard for a brief moment as the player is switched to the right song only to be followed by a few seconds of silence. During the silence I form my first small ball of fire and at that moment it is formed the music starts. You could easily tell what it was. Circus music. As is plays I juggle the first fire ball to my opposite hand while simultaneously creating another small ball of fire and then another. When each one is created I simply toss it to my other hand almost as is I were trying to juggle the fire balls. But what I am actually doing is absorbing the physical and spiritual natures of them to fuel my desire to perform any dark jutsus later on. After the third and final ball of fire is tossed into my other hand and I have absorbed what I desired I turn to the audience(you) and bow just as the music ends.

There you go sunshine.

Last edited: