Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Waits for LA to show up.-

Only my self and LA may post here. Anyone other than us who posts here will be reported for spamming. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alrighty then. This will be the thread where you will be learning all of my current customs and future customs that you are able to learn. So shall we begin?

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome. U_U Now lets start off with some hand action shall we? *insert dirty joke here* >.> We will start off with:

(Katon: Tenrai Shourisha) Fire Style: Divine Conqueror
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will first off channel katon chakra to his right and left hand, and then manipulate the chakra in the form of two fiery claws, which he then uses to slash at the opponent five times. After the fourth slash the user will jump up into the air with the claws still active and come back down towards the opponent, and swing his arms at him in an X shaped slashing motion hitting him.
~Can only be taught by AlbelTheWicked
~Can be used twice
~No fire jutsus above B rank during your next turn

Watch 0:05-0:14 to see what the jutsu will look like when you are using it.

For this jutsu I want you to channel fire chakra into both of your hands and form flames around them. As the flames appear you will shape them into fiery claws. You will then slash at your opponent four times and right after the fourth slash you will jump up and come back down towards your opponent making an X slashing motion with both of your claws, striking him.

Try being as descriptive as you can please. ^^

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome. U_U Now lets start off with some hand action shall we? *insert dirty joke here* >.> We will start off with:

(Katon: Tenrai Shourisha) Fire Style: Divine Conqueror
Description: The user will first off channel katon chakra to his right and left hand, and then manipulate the chakra in the form of two fiery claws, which he then uses to slash at the opponent five times. After the fourth slash the user will jump up into the air with the claws still active and come back down towards the opponent, and swing his arms at him in an X shaped slashing motion hitting him.
~Can be used twice
~No fire jutsus above B rank during your next turn

Watch 0:05-0:14 to see what the jutsu will look like when you are using it.

For this jutsu I want you to channel fire chakra into both of your hands and form flames around them. As the flames appear you will shape them into fiery claws. You will then slash at your opponent four times and right after the fourth slash you will jump up and come back down towards your opponent making an X slashing motion with both of your claws, striking him.

Try being as descriptive as you can please. ^^
-I look at the scroll and the pictures that reference the jutsu, after a couple of seconds taking it in I give the scroll back to you and take a couple of steps back and turn to face a tree that's about to get untree'd (best thing I could think of U_U)-

"Seems simple enough"

I them breath in and build up my raw chakra, molding it into fire type chakra and then splitting it and channelling it around my body and into both of my hands. Using shape manipulation after releasing the fire I shape it into claws around my fists, I then swipe my left hand across the tree, scorching it and then doing the same with the right hand another slash appearing on the tree, I repeat this little combo one more time to make it four slashes on the tree. I then jump into the air and back a little, my arms and hands stretched high into the air and then I dash downwards towards the tree, my arms crossing over as they slash in front of me; ripping the tree in half I also make it to the other side of it.

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is if you want it to be. U_U

Next.

(Katon: Blazing Hatsu) Fire Style: Blazing Hearts
Range: Mid-Long
Description: The user will make a single hand seal and then channels his chakra into both of his hands. Once the user has done so he shall release two fireballs one from each hand which travel to the opponents left and right side in an arc fashion. When the the fireballs make contact they will explode causing damage, while at the same time it also forms an X shape under the opponent which causes fire to erupt from it hitting them multiple times.
~Can only be used twice
~No fire jutsus above B-rank during your next turn

Okay so first off, you will need to make a single hand seal and then channel your chakra into both of your hands. Once you have done so I want you to release two fireballs one from each hand which travel to my clones left and right side in an arc fashion. When the the fireballs make contact they will explode causing damage, while at the same time it also forms an X shape under the opponent which causes fire to erupt from it hitting them multiple times.

Do you understand? If so...
-Creates clone-
Then begin!

Watch 1:36-1:40 to see what it looks like. It will be the two fire balls that are traveling in the air.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is if you want it to be. U_U

Next.

(Katon: Blazing Hatsu) Fire Style: Blazing Hearts
Description: The user will make a single hand seal and then channels his chakra into both of his hands. Once the user has done so he shall release two fireballs one from each hand which travel to the opponents left and right side in an arc fashion. When the the fireballs make contact they will explode causing damage, while at the same time it also forms an X shape under the opponent which causes fire to erupt from it hitting them multiple times.
~Can only be used twice
~No fire jutsus above B-rank during your next turn

Okay so first off, you will need to make a single hand seal and then channel your chakra into both of your hands. Once you have done so I want you to release two fireballs one from each hand which travel to my clones left and right side in an arc fashion. When the the fireballs make contact they will explode causing damage, while at the same time it also forms an X shape under the opponent which causes fire to erupt from it hitting them multiple times.

Do you understand? If so...
-Creates clone-
Then begin!

Watch 1:36-1:40 to see what it looks like. It will be the two fire balls that are traveling in the air.
I gather in my fire chakra and then channel it to both of my hands, making a single handseal as the chakra is stored their. I then spread out my arms and hands to my sides, though they are aimed forward a tad so that when the fireballs are released they shoot to the left and right and arc around towards the targeted clone. The fireballs hit the clone's sides and as they do they explode creating two lines of fire from the target that form an X shape.

"X really does mark the spot"

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good.

Next one is pretty simple.

(Katon: Debiru Maw) Fire Release: Devil's Maw
Chakra:30
Damage:60
Description: The user will first gather up chakra in his body which he then slams his weapon onto the ground. Upon the weapon hitting the ground the user releases the chakra he just gathered up through the weapon and into the ground, which in turn causes an upward burst of flames and small, hot molten, jagged, sharp rocks to rise up hitting the opponet, and causes massive 3rd degree burns and serious punktured wounds.
Note: Can only be taught by AlbelTheWicked
Note: Can only be used twice

Okay I want you to first gather up chakra throughout your body and once you have done that I want you to slam your weapon onto the ground. Upon the weapon hitting the ground the release the chakra you just gathered up through the weapon and into the ground, which in turn will cause an upward burst of flames and small, hot molten, jagged, sharp rocks to rise up hitting my clone, and causes massive 3rd degree burns and serious punctured wounds.

Now just so you can get a good idea of what the jutsu actually looks like. Watch from 0:21 and pay close attention to the guy with the red hair. He will be the one using Devil's Maw. Any questions?

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

Next one is pretty simple.

(Katon: Debiru Maw) Fire Release: Devil's Maw
Chakra:30
Damage:60
Description: The user will first gather up chakra in his body which he then slams his weapon onto the ground. Upon the weapon hitting the ground the user releases the chakra he just gathered up through the weapon and into the ground, which in turn causes an upward burst of flames and small, hot molten, jagged, sharp rocks to rise up hitting the opponet, and causes massive 3rd degree burns and serious punktured wounds.
Note: Can only be taught by AlbelTheWicked

Okay I want you to first gather up chakra throughout your body and once you have done that I want you to slam your weapon onto the ground. Upon the weapon hitting the ground the release the chakra you just gathered up through the weapon and into the ground, which in turn will cause an upward burst of flames and small, hot molten, jagged, sharp rocks to rise up hitting my clone, and causes massive 3rd degree burns and serious punctured wounds.

Now just so you can get a good idea of what the jutsu actually looks like. Watch from 0:21 and pay close attention to the guy with the red hair. He will be the one using Devil's Maw. Any questions?
I gather the fire chakra throughout my body and then I draw my sword. Channelling the chakra into the sword I then lift it over my head and bring it down, slamming the blade onto the ground, upon doing that I release the chakra into the ground which cause the fire to shoot sharp rocks from the ground all around me, crashing into the clone that stands in front of me, burning and stabbing him.

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well done. Okay last jutsu you are going to learn until I decide to submit more. xD

Last jutsu(for now):

(Katon: Infernal Kangoku) Fire Style: Infernal Prison
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user will make Ox > Tiger hand-seals and begin channeling his fire chakra through out his body where he will then release it into the ground beneath the target. A circular pyroglyphic symbol will appear on the ground below the opponent, where four large pillars of fire will rise up from four smaller circles located on the pyroglyph. Each fire pillar will rise up at an angle and connect together above the target forming a fiery pyramid that traps them inside. Upon being trapped inside, the heat from the pillars will begin burning the opponents skin.
Note: Can only be taught by Albel Nox.
Note: Can be used twice.
Note: The fire prison lasts for two turns.
Note: Must wait one turn after the pillar has ended before using again.
Note: Can not use any fire jutsus above A rank while this jutsu is active.

For this one you will need to make two hand-seals, Ox and Tiger. Once you make the seals you will begin channeling your fire chakra throughout your body then release it into the ground beneath your opponent, which will cause a hieroglyph or pyroglyph in this case since it is made from fire chakra to appear on the ground below your target. As the pyroglyph forms four large pillars of fire will rise up from four small circles located on the glyph. The pillars will rise up at 45 degree angles where they will connect together above the target and forms a fiery pyramid that traps him inside. While being trapped the intense heat will begin cooking the opponent alive by burning his skin.

Watch 2:32-2:36 to see what it looks like.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done. Okay last jutsu you are going to learn until I decide to submit more. xD

Last jutsu(for now):

(Katon: Infernal Kangoku) Fire Style: Infernal Prison
Description: The user will make Ox > Tiger hand-seals and begin channeling his fire chakra through out his body where he will then release it into the ground beneath the target. A circular pyroglyphic symbol will appear on the ground below the opponent, where four large pillars of fire will rise up from four smaller circles located on the pyroglyph. Each fire pillar will rise up at an angle and connect together above the target forming a fiery pyramid that traps them inside. Upon being trapped inside, the heat from the pillars will begin burning the opponents skin.
Note: The fire prison lasts for two turns.
Note: Must wait one turn after the pillar has ended before using again.
Note: Can not use any fire jutsus above A rank while this jutsu is active.

For this one you will need to make two hand-seals, Ox and Tiger. Once you make the seals you will begin channeling your fire chakra throughout your body then release it into the ground beneath your opponent, which will cause a hieroglyph or pyroglyph in this case since it is made from fire chakra to appear on the ground below your target. As the pyroglyph forms four large pillars of fire will rise up from four small circles located on the glyph. The pillars will rise up at 45 degree angles where they will connect together above the target and forms a fiery pyramid that traps him inside. While being trapped the intense heat will begin cooking the opponent alive by burning his skin.

Watch 2:32-2:36 to see what it looks like.
I face the clone and then channel the remaining chunk of fire chakra around my body. I then perform the two hand seals Ox and Tiger, upon doing so the chakra is released into the ground and forms underneath the Target in the shape of a circle. Then four fire pillars shoot from around the circle at 45 degree angles and meet at the top forming a flaming pyramid and trapping the clone inside, the intense heat burning the clone and making it disperse.

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Time to bring thing thing back into the light. >.> Since you now have a Dark bio and have pretty much mastered it I guess it's time you learn me dark customs.

(Meiton: Infernal Sora Ame) Dark Release: Infernal Sky Rain
Description: After having used Dark Release: Inhaling Maw to absorb the physical and spiritual energy from the opponents jutsu. The user will then release up to 12 dark spheres that are purple color and are each the size of a kickball. The spheres are formed around the users body and with an upwards wave motion with either of his hand, will hurl them into the sky. From there they will rain down towards the target hitting them. A single dark sphere has enough power in it to break a bone.
Note: Can be used three times per battle
Note: Must use Dark Release: Inhaling Maw before use.
Note: Once used the user must wait two turns before using again.

You must be registered for see images

For this jutsu you will need to perform Dark Release: Inhaling Maw on an opponents jutsu and absorb the physical and spiritual energies from it. Once done you need to convert them into your own dark chakra and release them from your lower square on your palm. As you release the dark chakra you will use your shape manipulation to turn that chakra into 12 kickball size purple spheres, that will form around your body. You will then raise your hand in an upwards motion or even use your finger in the same manner to cause the dark sphere to shoot upwards into the sky above the clouds, that will then come raining down onto your opponents location. Each sphere that you make has enough power to break/shatter bones.

Any questions?

(Meiton: Ketatamashii Yaris) Dark Release: Piercing Spears
Description: After having absorbed the physical and spiritual energy of an opponents jutsu through the use of Dark Release: Inhaling Maw, the user will then with his palm still open from using Inhaling Maw, will aim it towards his opponent and begin releasing dark spears at his target. Only 6 spears can be released when used, and each spear is .5 meters around and 1.5 meters long.
Note: Must use Dark Release: Inhaling Maw before use.
Note: Must wait one turns before using again.

Don't have an image for this one so use your imagination to create an idea of how this will look. >.>

For this one you will need to do the same exact thing with using Inhaling Maw, but when you do absorb the energies you will keep your palm open and facing towards your opponent. With your palm facing them and you have converted the energies into your own, you will release up to 6 sharp dark spears towards your opponent that are .5 meters around and 1.5 meters in length. There spears can easily pierce straight through your opponent causing massive damage.

Any questions?

(Meiton: Ken Deluge) Dark Release: Sword Deluge
Description: After using Dark Release: Inhaling Maw to absorb the physical and spiritual energies of an opponents jutsu, the user will gather up his dark chakra and release it into the ground underneath his opponent. The dark chakra will then rise up in a circle around the opponent and shoot up into the sky above him, and rain back down at the opponent in the form of 15 black/purple blades. The dark blades are 2 feet wide and 5 feet long. These blades when hit by them don't cause any cuts of the sort but cause serious burns in the spots they hit along with internal damage to those areas as well.
Note: Can only be taught by Albel Nox
Note: Can be used three times
Note: Must wait one turn before using again
Note: Must use Dark Release: Inhaling Maw before hand

Watch 1:58-2:02 to see what it looks like.

For this jutsu you will again need to use Inhaling Maw to absorb an opponents jutsu and convert the newly founded chakra into dark chakra. Once you have done so you will release the dark chakra into the ground underneath your opponent. The chakra will then rise up in a circle around your opponent and shoot up into the sky above him, then rain back down in the form of 15 blackish-purple blades. The blades that are formed at 2 feet wide and 5 feet long. These blades when hit by them don't cause any type of cuts, slashes, etc. what they do is cause serious burns and internal damage to the spots that they hit.

Any questions?

(Meiton: Kage Amatsu) Dark Release: Shade Imperial
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: After using Dark Release: Inhaling Maw to absorb the physical and spiritual energies of an opponents jutsu, the user will gather up his dark chakra and release it in the form of a small black/purple orb that is the size of a baseball from the lower square located on his left palm. The small orb is shot towards the users specified target. Once the small orb has reached short range of the desired target, the user will make the snake hand-seal which causes the orb to begin expanding. As the orb expands it begins releasing countless numbers of raw chakra spikes spikes from the outside which begin to skewer the opponent.
Note: Can only be taught by Albel Nox
Note: Must use Dark Release: Inhaling Maw before hand
Note: Can not use any other Dark jutsus in the same turn as this is being used
Note: Must wait two turns before using again

Watch 2:03-2:08 to see what it looks like.

For the last and final jutsu you will, like all the others, need to use inhaling maw before hand. After absorbing a jutsu you will then release the dark chakra in the shape of a small orb that is the size of a baseball that you will shoot towards your opponent. Once the dark orb has reached short range of your target you will make the snake seal causing the orb to expand. As the orb expands it will begin releasing countless numbers of raw chakra spikes from the outside skewering your opponent.

Any questions?

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once I have absorbed my opponent's attack using inhaling maw, I channel my dark chakra and release it through the lower square on my palm, manipulating the dark I change it so that it forms into 12 football sized spheres that circle around me. I then command the balls with a flick on my arm into the air and they all shoot upwards, flying over towards my opponent and then the balls rain down upon him, causing great internal damage and making the clone poof.

no

After absorbing my opponent's attack via inhaling maw, I then channel my dark chakra and aim my open palm at my opponent. I then release the dark chakra I have from absorbing my opponent's technique in the form of multiple spears that are 1.5 meters long and .5 meters round, they spears shoot forward with a good speed and pierce the opponent all over, going straight through and cause great damage.

no

After absorbing my opponent's attack via inhaling maw, I channel my dark chakra into the ground underneath my opponent, confusing them the dark chakra rises from the ground around them as a circle but does nothing, the dark then flies into the air. Right after this using manipulation 15 blades of dark fly down in above the target, slashing them, causing internal damage and burns over them.

no

After absorbing one of my opponent's attacks through the inhaling maw technique, I channel my dark chakra and manipulate it into the form of a sphere the size of a a baseball and release it through the lower square on my palm, the sphere flies towards my opponent and as it gets short range I make the snake handseal and it expands quickly, becoming bigger so that it covers the opponent and is it does so, raw chakra spikes are formed, they then proceed to pierce the enemy all over.

Yes, what does the sphere do in all this? does it cause damage? does it at least surround and cause the opponent to not be able to see anything?

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After absorbing one of my opponent's attacks through the inhaling maw technique, I channel my dark chakra and manipulate it into the form of a sphere the size of a a baseball and release it through the lower square on my palm, the sphere flies towards my opponent and as it gets short range I make the snake handseal and it expands quickly, becoming bigger so that it covers the opponent and is it does so, raw chakra spikes are formed, they then proceed to pierce the enemy all over.

Yes, what does the sphere do in all this? does it cause damage? does it at least surround and cause the opponent to not be able to see anything?
The orb when expanded gets to a pretty decent size making it block your opponents vision of you and vise versa, but it will also cause burning to areas of the opponent if he is hit by since it is made from dark chakra. So basically, it can block vision, shish kabob your opponent and cause burning.

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay well here is one more(not three like we was expecting T_T).

(Meiton: Shoukyoku Seki) Dark Release: Negative Gate
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After using Inhaling Maw to absorb the physical and spiritual energies of an opponents jutsu, the user will gather up his dark chakra and slam one if his palms against the ground, releasing the chakra through the mark into the ground which gathers below his opponent causing a dark circle 3 meters in diameter to appear. As the dark circle appears, dozens of dark arms with hands attached the the end of them rise up from the circle surrounding the target and begin smashing into them. The force of the dark hands smashing into the opponent is to break bones and cause sever internal damage.
~Can only be taught by Albel.
~Must use Inhaling Maw before hand.
~Must have a two turn wait before using again.

This jutsu is pretty simple. Like most dark jutsus you need to using inhaling maw before hand to absorb your opponents chakra from one of their jutsus, and once you have done so you will slam you hand down onto the ground(the hand with the KG mark) and release the dark chakra from the mark into the ground. Once inserted into the ground you will have it move under your opponent where a dark circle 3 meters in diameter to appear. As it forms, dozens of dark arms with hands at the end of them will begin rising up from the circle surrounding your opponent and begin slamming down on him. Each arm has the force to cause major damage by breaking bones and leaving the opponent with sever internal damage.

Any questions? o.o

Oh here is what it looks like(watch 3:05-3:10):