Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I hope you find the new contract to be very good. And thank you very much, it means a lot that you chose to hand it over to me. Tiashe gave a soft smile that lit up his face.

Tiashe then received the contract from Jakai, and upon being informed of the new contract, Tiashe looked at it and thought it to be quite handy. It had not been there before; it seemed like this was a new addition in the contract. He intended to use this summon in battles from now on.

I will try to do justice to this contract, he said earnestly.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two years later, Tiashe returned to the place where he had first signed the contract that he now owned. In those two years, he had not managed to give much time to his summons as he had been too busy training for one of them, and he had gone on various travels in the next. But perhaps now would be the time to give them more attention... Standing next to a raptor and stroking its head, Tiashe waited for the ninja who had shown interest in this contract.

Soon there will be another joining us, you know.

The bird nodded its head at this, curious to see who it would be that arrived.

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Killua had not traveled far, but for some reason upon arriving at the desired location he was out of breath. The majestic raptor before him was enticing, but it wasn't only because of the contracts aesthetic appeal that Killua was so interested. The raptor contract had so much potential he need only develop it with Tiashe, finding new Raptors and what not. "Hello." Killua said, a plain greeting. "My name is Killua, and I am interested in learning this contract of yours."

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A child appeared before Tiashe, introducing himself.

Killua eh? Well I'm Tiashe, the owner of this contract. You've come to the right place. I see you're interested in joining the raptors contract. But before you do, can you just give me some basic information on it? I'd like to know what you know about them, and why they piqued your interest.

Tiashe leaned on the raptor besides him, waiting for the boy's answer.