Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Jason is a pretty cool Liger. Unlike other more offensive based Ligers, Jason can only use taijutsu up to B rank. However, he makes up for this with his more supplemental ability set. He is like an assassin or spy type summon, and is able to blend in with his environment and fade out of sight. Even though he fades visually, his chakra is still viewable, and sensors are easily able to distinguish him. Dojutsus like the Byakugan are also able to see him quite easily. Personally, I would combo Jason with Odysseus' mist jutsu. Even with a dojutsu or sensing, it makes it difficult to see the invisible Liger. That way he can use some B rank Tai as a sort of assassination tech, while the user is able to attack to distract the opponent. You could also use a sound tech like "Whisper of the Canines" to make it even harder to see the Liger. Paring with his speed, this makes for a powerful combo especially in close quarters.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was because andre was the first one to say that line, then I realized Ab Soul also said it u_u. Aight I'm done spamming xD have fun guys

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
I just know that she can run fast, and got blessed by Artemis or something. Uh she has a really short attention span and isn't really the sharpest tool in the shed. Her husband married her by throwing apples at her in order to beat her in a race. I guess she was on the Argonauts and was the only female member until Medea joined. That's all I know lol

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Fine.

Atalanta was the only female present aboard the Argos, a ship that hosted the Argonauts. The large list of Argonauts include Jason, the one recognized as leader of this crew, Heracles (or more commonly known as his Roman counterpart, Hercules), Theseus, Perseus, Castor and Pollux (they were twins), Argo (builder of the ship), Laertes (father of Odysseus) and many more.

An important myth related to Atalanta, from which her creation was derived, involves the Calydonian Boar. King Oeneus of Calydon held annual harvest sacrifices to the gods on the sacred hill. One year the king forgot to include Great "Artemis of the Golden Throne" in his offerings. Angered, Artemis, the "Lady of the Bow", released the biggest, most ferocious boar imaginable on the countryside of Calydon. It rampaged throughout the countryside, destroying vineyards and crops, forcing people to take refuge inside the city walls, where they began to starve. Oeneus sent messengers out to look for the best hunters in Greece, offering them the boar's pelt and tusks as a prize.

Among those who responded were some of the Argonauts, Oeneus' own son Meleager, and, remarkably for the Hunt's eventual success, one woman— the huntress Atalanta, the "indomitable", who had been suckled by Artemis as a she-bear and raised as a huntress, a proxy for Artemis herself. Artemis appears to have been divided in her motives, for it was also said that she had sent the young huntress because she knew her presence would be a source of division, and so it was: many of the men refused to hunt alongside a woman. Nonetheless it was Atalanta who first succeeded in wounding the boar with an arrow, although Meleager finished it off, and offered the prize to Atalanta, who had drawn first blood. But the sons of Thestios, who considered it disgraceful that a woman should get the trophy where men were involved, took the skin from her, saying that it was properly theirs by right of birth, if Meleagros chose not to accept it. Outraged by this, Meleagros slew the sons of Thestios and again gave the skin to Atalanta. Meleager's mother, sister of Meleager's slain uncles, took the fatal brand from the chest where she had kept it and threw it once more on the fire; as it was consumed, Meleager died on the spot, as the Fates had foretold. Thus Artemis achieved her revenge against King Oeneus.

Alas, the Gods are cruel.