Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Summoning Animal: Griffin's.
Scroll Owner: Nathan.
Other Users who have signed contract: Yume.
Summoning Boss if existing: Hono.
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Belphegor, Amaymon, Lilith, Akame.

Approval: . (Was approved in one of the older cj threads it seems)

Summoning Animals:

You must be registered for see images

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A (60 w/ A-Ranked fire stream's)
Description: Hono is the emporer of all Griffin's. He is also known to be the most powerful of all Griffon's. Hono earned this title by defeating Tsume in an all out battle for the title. He has a very calm, nice, and forgiving personality. Hono mean's blaze, and Hono certainly live's up to his name. He is a very powerful creature, who does not have to rely on special ability's or ninjutsu in a battle. Hono is very capable physically, having a very muscular body and razor sharp claw's that can tear through flesh like butter. He can move and run with immense speed, and he can soar through the air even faster. Due to his speed he move's faster then a shinobi sage. But Hono earned his name through special ability. He can easily breathe stream's of fire that are capable of scortching anything in his path.

♦ Can only be summoned once per battle.
♦ Must have signed Griffin Contract.
♦ Fire Stream count's as a move.
♦ Fire Stream's are A ranked, and reach up to mid range.
♦ Lasts 4 turn's before dispersing.

-

Type: Summoning
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user bites his thumb and wipes blood over a tattoo placed on a body part and slams his hands on the ground to call forth the legendary and mighty Belphegor, the thunder emperor, Bell is a extremly large Gryphon and is able to carry a total of three people on his back, he is the exact same size as gamaken, but what makes him special is his fur/feathers it has gray-brown-blueish colors, with the tips of his feathers colored deep royalblue, and his eyes are completely blue with the round border being gray. Bell has the manipulation of the lightning affinity, from his birth he trained to master the lightning element and thus he become more accustomed to it, therefore he can use the lightning element upto S-rank, not to mention that his both wings are always covered with S-Ranked lightning when summoned he can use it in close combat, Belphegor does not need any handseals to perform lightning techniques, due to his mastery over the lightning element he even rivals the fire emperor. Belphergor is often refered to as the Lightning Emperor.

♦ Note: Bell can only be summoned once per battle.
♦ Note: Belphegor can stay on the field for 5 turns per battle.
♦ Note: Can only be taught by the holder of the gryphon contract.

-

Range: Short-Long
Description: The user bites his thumb and wipes blood over a tattoo placed on a body part and slams his hands on the ground to call forth the legendary and mighty Amaymon, the earth emperor, Amaymon is a very large Gryphon and is able to carry a total of five people on his back, he is the exact same size as gamahiro, Amaymon usualy wears silver armor, which protects him from kunai's and basic weapons, as seen in the picture, but what makes him special is his looks his fur/feathers are goldish/silver of color, with the tip of his feathers colored light brown, and his eyes are the color of the desert repersenting his elemental affinity, he has a very interesting body strucutre which is very well build even amongs the Gryphon's it's muscular and just as hard as stones. Amaymon has the manipulation of the Earth affinity, from his birth he trained to master the earth element in Iwagakure and thus he became more accustomed to it, therefore she can use the earth element upto S-rank, without any use of hand seals (counting towards the users moves), and he can only perform his jutsu's while he is on the ground. Amaymon is often refered to as the Earth King, Amaymon.

♦ Note: Amaymon can only be summoned once per battle.
♦ Note: Amaymon can stay on the field for 5 turns per battle.

-

Range: Short-Long
Description: The user bites his thumb and wipes blood over a tattoo placed on a body part and slams his hands on the ground to call forth the legendary and mighty Lilith, the sky empress, Lilith is a fairly large gryphon and is able to carry a total of three people on her back, she is the exact same size as sasuke's hawk, but the thing that makes her special is her looks, her fur is completely sky blue, with the tip of her feathers colored light orange-blue, and her eyes are the color of the skies resembeling her elemental affinity, Lilith's both wings are always covered with a sort of s-ranked wind barrier which cuts everything that comes near it, this comes handy in close combat, Lilith has a very interesting bone strucutre which is hollow from the inside and very thin, thus it makes her lighter allowing her to be the most fastest gryphon of her kind to ever exist, a normal ninja could easly loose track of her in the skies, and she is also very hard to spot due to her effective camouflage. Lilith has the manipulation of the wind affinity, from her birth she trained to master the wind element and thus she became more accustomed to it, therefore she can use the wind element upto S-rank (counting towards the users moves), without the use of any handseals. Lilith is often refered to as the Sky Empress, or simply Sora.

♦ Note: Lilith can only be summoned once per battle.
♦ Note: Lilith can stay on the field for 5 turns per battle.

-

Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user must bite his thumb and wipe the bloood on his tattoo and snaps his fingers to summon Akame, Prince Of The Griffins. Akame meaning Red eyes was given that name by his Dad, The Griffin King. He is a Griffin chick, he is about the same size as a bear cub. Due to the fact that he has no fur yet he is placed in jet black looking armor which is given to all baby Griffins.The armor protects him from projectiles.The armor is made of strong yet very light material still allowing Griffins to fly at fast speeds. He has extremely sharp talons that can be used to cut and tear into the opponent. Being the son of the Griffin King he has a natural affinity to fire and can shoot out small C-rank fireballs that move extremely fast due to their size. He has an extremely heightened sense of smell which allows him to pinpoint the enemy locations. He has been training with Mugen ever since Akame was born, due to the special bond they have developed a fighting style with each other making them the ultimate tag-team.
*Can only be taught by Mugen Ryukyu
* Fireball counts as 1/3 moves a turn
* Fireball is short-mid range

Yüme's permission for allowing me (Nathan) to take full ownership of Griffins: .
Yüme training me (Nathan) in Griffins: .

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alexander Akimichi arrives at the designated location

Castiel-Sama, it's so good to see you again! ^_^
Luffy rocks up with a piece of meat in his mouth

Ayy Castiel how's it going!
Waiting for the two new signers that Castiel has picked to handle the Griffin contract along side him. They both show up.

Hello Alexander and Luffy. Today you two become some of the very few to sign this contract.

Castiel then slaps his hand on the ground to lift up some caved earth to show who are the current signers and past signers.

Here stands the past, and present signers. This contract is currently signed by me, myself, Castiel and (Yume) and the past signers were (Lucifer) & (Mugen Ryukyu). I am the only current active signer, Yume is missing in action.

Castiel waits moment before continuing. He takes a long breathe and then carries on with what he is saying.

Okay instead of the Griffins coming to us but the normal method. We will go to their home, the land of Alfheim. Are you both ready for this trip?

Last edited:

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy smiled with a grin as his sensei replied, the wind blew through the air it flickered his hat and his hair through with it after listening to his sensei he grinned even more

Yuss im ready

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My eyes widen as a wave formation rises from the ground. Within the cave, several statues stood that represented the previous owners or signers of the contract. My body began to shake from the excitement. Upon being asked a simple question I answered..

I've never been more ready!

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay. First thing is first, the only way to get there is to fly, and have a Griffin that knows its way there so with that.

Castiel bits his right thumb to cause it to bleed from that he wipes the blood on his tattoo located on his left wrist across the tattoo and slams his hand on the ground to summon the great Belphegor, the lighting emperor as the smoke clears, Belphegor stands strong and proud.

Castiel, it has been a long time. What do you call me for?

Indeed, I need to fly to Alfheim for these two people to meet him.

Hmm? Has Yume agreed to this?

Yes, he has actually handed the contract over to me, I've proven worthy enough.

Okay. I'll take your word for it, I allow them to hop on my back.

Belphegor then turns to both Alexander and Luffy and looks at them and says.

Don't pull any of my feathers, otherwise I will not be happy. If you are nice, I'll be nice.

Castiel then makes his way onto Belphegor back and waits for the other two to do the same.

Thank you, Belphegor.

Anything for my old friend.

Come on you two, we don't have all day!

(Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Berufegōru) - Summoning Technique: Belphegor
Description: The user bites his thumb and wipes blood over a tattoo placed on a body part and slams his hands on the ground to call forth the legendary and mighty Belphegor, the thunder emperor, Bell is a extremly large Gryphon and is able to carry a total of three people on his back, he is the exact same size as gamaken, but what makes him special is his fur/feathers it has gray-brown-blueish colors, with the tips of his feathers colored deep royalblue, and his eyes are completely blue with the round border being gray. Bell has the manipulation of the lightning affinity, from his birth he trained to master the lightning element and thus he become more accustomed to it, therefore he can use the lightning element upto S-rank, not to mention that his both wings are always covered with S-Ranked lightning when summoned he can use it in close combat, Belphegor does not need any handseals to perform lightning techniques, due to his mastery over the lightning element he even rivals the fire emperor. Belphergor is often refered to as the Lightning Emperor.

♦ Note: Bell can only be summoned once per battle.
♦ Note: Belphegor can stay on the field for 5 turns per battle.

Castiel
Belphegor

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy immediatly jumps on without hesitation, and begins screaming with excitement and then strokes the feathers on the Griffins back and then goes to look the griffin in the eye.

Heyyyyy, your preety cool!

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I pay close attention at the summoning ritual that Castiel performs and easily deduce that its the common one for all other animals. As the marvelous beast is summoned before me, my eyes widen with excitement. I was truly amazed at what was standing before me. I then place my left arm against my abdominal area as I bow down.

It's truly an honor to meet you, Belphegor. My name is Alexander, Alexander Akimichi.

With introductions out of the way, I use my fluid and swift movements to jump upwards and safely land on Belphegor's back without disrupting or hurting him in the process.

I'm ready Castiel.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's go.

With that said, Belphegor then takes flight towards Alfheim it takes about a day, or just a little under a day to fly there, so Castiel turns around on Belphegor and then asks the following questions.

While we wait, I have some questions for you both. What do you know about Griffins? And, how do you intend to use them, treat them ect...?

Better be a good answers, I don't want...something...to happen to you two.

Belphegor said with a slight cheeky grin on his face.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's go.

With that said, Belphegor then takes flight towards Alfheim it takes about a day, or just a little under a day to fly there, so Castiel turns around on Belphegor and then asks the following questions.

While we wait, I have some questions for you both. What do you know about Griffins? And, how do you intend to use them, treat them ect...?

Better be a good answers, I don't want...something...to happen to you two.

Belphegor said with a slight cheeky grin on his face.
Gryphons are marvelous and rare creatures. They don't come from a single species, but two. The Gryphon has the body of a lion, along with it's tail and it possess the head and wings of an eagle. The front "paws" are actually eagle claws/talons. Gryphon is a very powerful and mystical creature, it was born from the two most prominent animals on the planet. Lion, known to be the king on land while the Eagle was the one that ruled the skies.

I plan to treat them with respect and as a loyal companion. It is an honor to even be able to summon something so amazing. I intend to use them in order to aid my counter-attack type of fighting style. I focus on counter my enemy and attacking at the same time. Im fully confidant that fighting along side Belphegor and the rest would truly help me. Specially with their versatility both in land and on the skies.

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy continued to marvel at the size and beauty of the Griffin when suddenly Castiel had asked a question, he let Alexander answer it first and while he was talking came towards his own answer. After Alexander had finished Luffy immediatly started talking

Griffins as Alexander said are rare types of creatures. From their looks they seem to consist of half Lion and half Eagle with their body mostly consisting of the part of the Lion, they have great control of the ground and the sky with their wings they can create strong gusts of wind. The Griffin being was made up of half Eagle and Half Lion as they were said to be the king of the ground and the sky.

I plan to treat Grffins with the upmost respect, as they are made up of an Eagle and a Lion the kings of ground and air. It is an honour as Alexander had said and would suit my style of fighting which is making combos to keep my opponent on their toes. The ability of having someone who can fly up into the air and remain strong in the ground is a great advantage it can also be used to dodge and evade attacks. Having these guys by my side when situations get tough will be great as im sure they can help me pull through.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gryphons are marvelous and rare creatures. They don't come from a single species, but two. The Gryphon has the body of a lion, along with it's tail and it possess the head and wings of an eagle. The front "paws" are actually eagle claws/talons. Gryphon is a very powerful and mystical creature, it was born from the two most prominent animals on the planet. Lion, known to be the king on land while the Eagle was the one that ruled the skies.

I plan to treat them with respect and as a loyal companion. It is an honor to even be able to summon something so amazing. I intend to use them in order to aid my counter-attack type of fighting style. I focus on counter my enemy and attacking at the same time. Im fully confidant that fighting along side Belphegor and the rest would truly help me. Specially with their versatility both in land and on the skies.
Luffy continued to marvel at the size and beauty of the Griffin when suddenly Castiel had asked a question, he let Alexander answer it first and while he was talking came towards his own answer. After Alexander had finished Luffy immediatly started talking

Griffins as Alexander said are rare types of creatures. From their looks they seem to consist of half Lion and half Eagle with their body mostly consisting of the part of the Lion, they have great control of the ground and the sky with their wings they can create strong gusts of wind. The Griffin being was made up of half Eagle and Half Lion as they were said to be the king of the ground and the sky.

I plan to treat Grffins with the upmost respect, as they are made up of an Eagle and a Lion the kings of ground and air. It is an honour as Alexander had said and would suit my style of fighting which is making combos to keep my opponent on their toes. The ability of having someone who can fly up into the air and remain strong in the ground is a great advantage it can also be used to dodge and evade attacks. Having these guys by my side when situations get tough will be great as im sure they can help me pull through.
Good. I like that, how about you Belphegor?

Yes, it is fine.

As we all are flying, we go pass all the villages and all of the lands. Until we to this rocky area, it doesn't look like much until we fly deeper into the area, to see a swam of all different griffins.

Welcome to Alfheim, the home of the Griffins. It's time to prove yourselves.

As Castiel said that he tapped his hand on Belphegor which in turn was like a code once reaching a certain area within Alfheim, Belphegor would turn upside down and push off both Alexander and Luffy from his back so they fall into this arena looking area.

Now.

And, with that Castiel tightens his grip and holds onto Belphegor more. The two of the new signers fall off and the drop isn't more then 5 meters high. They both should be fine, they shouldn't need any techniques to help them down.

Castiel then waits till the two land.

Are you ready to meet the big boss?

Belphegor flies down and lands three meters away from both Alexander and Luffy, Castiel then hops off Belphegor and awaits the responses from both Alexander and Luffy.

Thank you, old friend.

No troubles, Castiel. I'll be on my way now, got to eat. I like these two, hopefully so will boss.

Okay. Enjoy your food, and so do I.

Alfheim? ^_^

I love it!

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Luffy falls through the sky he begins screaming un-neccesarily loud

OH MY GOD WERE GONNA DIE, WERE GONNA DIE OH MY GOD

And he then slams into the ground, completely flat bodied he then quickly lifts up his head and hops up

Ohh, welp im not dead, what a coincidence, that was eventful

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My eyes widen as we approach the Griffon's homeland. Such a beautiful sight to behold. It was then that I was suddenly caught off guard as Belphegor began to twist and turn in mid-flight, causing both me and Luffy to fall off, shortly after landing on the ground. I made sure to perform a small flip in order to land safely on the ground as I began to skid across it, using one of my hands to reduce my momentum and also shifting the positioning of my legs in order to ease my stop.

I've never been more ready.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Luffy falls through the sky he begins screaming un-neccesarily loud

OH MY GOD WERE GONNA DIE, WERE GONNA DIE OH MY GOD

And he then slams into the ground, completely flat bodied he then quickly lifts up his head and hops up

Ohh, welp im not dead, what a coincidence, that was eventful
My eyes widen as we approach the Griffon's homeland. Such a beautiful sight to behold. It was then that I was suddenly caught off guard as Belphegor began to twist and turn in mid-flight, causing both me and Luffy to fall off, shortly after landing on the ground. I made sure to perform a small flip in order to land safely on the ground as I began to skid across it, using one of my hands to reduce my momentum and also shifting the positioning of my legs in order to ease my stop.

I've never been more ready.
OOC: Sorry for the late reply, mates.

Castiel smears his blood on his tattoo once more, and then slams his hand on the ground to summon the great Griffin boss, Hono, appearing from the smoke, the two and Castiel hear a deep voice.

Castiel? Where is Yume?

He is away. He has entrusted me with the contract, I thought you were made aware.

Oh, yes. I remember, my old age you see. So, why have you summon---, oh look here. Who are them?

These would be the new signers, I have found. These two have proven worthy, well worthy to I. Would you like to test them out yourself?

You know me well, Castiel. What are their names?

Castiel points to Alexander which is the one on the left.

The one on the left is known as Alexander, and the person on the right is known as Luffy.

Okay. Luffy! You're first, come at me with everything you've got. Then Alexander you do the same, after Luffy of course...begin!

Castiel then takes a few steps away, safe from any danger.

Give it your best guys. Impress him, you die, well that'd be a shame, so let's not have that.

(Kuchiyose: Hono Gurifin kōtei) Summoning: Hono, The Griffin Emporer.
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A (60 w/ A-Ranked fire stream's)
Description: Hono is the emporer of all Griffin's. He is also known to be the most powerful of all Griffon's. Hono earned this title by defeating Tsume in an all out battle for the title. He has a very calm, nice, and forgiving personality. Hono mean's blaze, and Hono certainly live's up to his name. He is a very powerful creature, who does not have to rely on special ability's or ninjutsu in a battle. Hono is very capable physically, having a very muscular body and razor sharp claw's that can tear through flesh like butter. He can move and run with immense speed, and he can soar through the air even faster. Due to his speed he move's faster then a shinobi sage. But Hono earned his name through special ability. He can easily breathe stream's of fire that are capable of scortching anything in his path.

♦ Can only be summoned once per battle.
♦ Must have signed Griffin Contract.
♦ Fire Stream count's as a move.
♦ Fire Stream's are A ranked, and reach up to mid range.
♦ Lasts 4 turn's before dispersing.

Matt

Legendary
Kin
827💸
Kumi
15,077💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy smiled with a big grin on his face, he was excited to do battle against such an amazing Griffin. He wasted no time going on the offensive he didn't want to be put in a sticky position against this mighty creature. Luffy began gathering his Fuuton chakra into his fist and punched through the air releasing a very strong gust of wind towards the Griffin to test its capabilities.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Hard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is an honor to meet you, Hono.

After patiently waiting for my fellow signer to perform his attack, I begin to channel chakra throughout my body and expand to that of a giant, the maximum size possible. As I expand into a giant I perform a double hand slam against Hono. Whilst doing so, I coat my entire body in lightning, attempting to paralyze him in the process. Due to my immense size, flying out of the way might prove to be futile.

(Chou Baika No Jutsu) - Super Multi-size Tehnique
Range: Short-MId
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A (+ 16 damage to taijutsu moves)
Description: The Super Multi-Size Technique is the height of the Multi-Size Technique, which multiplies the user’s body to a size beyond belief. The attack method depends on the situation and the user’s inventiveness, but massive punches, kicks and body slamming is common. However, the abnormally extreme physical change also places a large burden on the user’s body. The clothes of the user also expand along with the body. When Chōji first used this technique.This juts lasts for 3 turns.
NOTEnly Akimichi Clan members can use this jutsu.

(Akimichi Ninpou: Kouseitan'i Okami) - Akimichi Ninja Arts: Elemental Emperor
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn)
Damage points: +20 to Akimichi Techniques
Description: The Elemental Emperor can only be utilized after activating or performing one of the Akimichi Clan's related expansion techniques. After expansion, the user will coat that entire limb(s) and or body part(s) with one of the basic five elemental affinities for offensive and defensive purposes.

Doton: Similar to the 'Earth Spear Technique', the user will channel his/her earth chakra throughout the expanded limb(s) and or body part(s) and harden it to a steel-like quality for enhanced blunt force.

Suiton: The user will channel his/her water chakra throughout the expanded limb(s) and or body part(s) and materialize from the moister in the air a water source in which it is shape manipulated into vortex of water type drill around the expanded area.

Fūton: The user will channel his/her wind chakra throughout the expanded limb(s) and or body part(s) and manipulate the air currents around the coated area to manifest a cutting-edge tornado around it.

Raiton: The user will channel his/her lightning chakra throughout the expanded limb(s) and or body part(s) and coat the area with highly concentrated lightning having the piercing and numbing properties of chidori.

▵ Requires an Akimichi Biography
▵ The user is restricted to only using the channeled affinity while this technique is active
▵ The technique will stay active as long as the expansion technique which was used or a maximum of 2 turns per use
▵ Only one elemental affinity can be used per turn
▵ Can be used five times per battle
▵ Must be taught by Hard

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy smiled with a big grin on his face, he was excited to do battle against such an amazing Griffin. He wasted no time going on the offensive he didn't want to be put in a sticky position against this mighty creature. Luffy began gathering his Fuuton chakra into his fist and punched through the air releasing a very strong gust of wind towards the Griffin to test its capabilities.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.
It is an honor to meet you, Hono.

After patiently waiting for my fellow signer to perform his attack, I begin to channel chakra throughout my body and expand to that of a giant, the maximum size possible. As I expand into a giant I perform a double hand slam against Hono. Whilst doing so, I coat my entire body in lightning, attempting to paralyze him in the process. Due to my immense size, flying out of the way might prove to be futile.

(Chou Baika No Jutsu) - Super Multi-size Tehnique
Range: Short-MId
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A (+ 16 damage to taijutsu moves)
Description: The Super Multi-Size Technique is the height of the Multi-Size Technique, which multiplies the user’s body to a size beyond belief. The attack method depends on the situation and the user’s inventiveness, but massive punches, kicks and body slamming is common. However, the abnormally extreme physical change also places a large burden on the user’s body. The clothes of the user also expand along with the body. When Chōji first used this technique.This juts lasts for 3 turns.
NOTEnly Akimichi Clan members can use this jutsu.

(Akimichi Ninpou: Kouseitan'i Okami) - Akimichi Ninja Arts: Elemental Emperor
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn)
Damage points: +20 to Akimichi Techniques
Description: The Elemental Emperor can only be utilized after activating or performing one of the Akimichi Clan's related expansion techniques. After expansion, the user will coat that entire limb(s) and or body part(s) with one of the basic five elemental affinities for offensive and defensive purposes.

Doton: Similar to the 'Earth Spear Technique', the user will channel his/her earth chakra throughout the expanded limb(s) and or body part(s) and harden it to a steel-like quality for enhanced blunt force.

Suiton: The user will channel his/her water chakra throughout the expanded limb(s) and or body part(s) and materialize from the moister in the air a water source in which it is shape manipulated into vortex of water type drill around the expanded area.

Fūton: The user will channel his/her wind chakra throughout the expanded limb(s) and or body part(s) and manipulate the air currents around the coated area to manifest a cutting-edge tornado around it.

Raiton: The user will channel his/her lightning chakra throughout the expanded limb(s) and or body part(s) and coat the area with highly concentrated lightning having the piercing and numbing properties of chidori.

▵ Requires an Akimichi Biography
▵ The user is restricted to only using the channeled affinity while this technique is active
▵ The technique will stay active as long as the expansion technique which was used or a maximum of 2 turns per use
▵ Only one elemental affinity can be used per turn
▵ Can be used five times per battle
▵ Must be taught by Hard
I've been very busy myself, sorry guys. D:

--

Castiel performs one hand seal causing all of the techniques thrown at Hono to cease.

Oi, Castiel I had that.

I know you did, but we should probably move on. They good enough for you?

Yes, they are. - Hono said with an annoyed tone at Castiel.

Hono then walks over to both Alexander and Luffy get to be about five meters away from them both.

Well done, you both passed. You can now sign your name on this scroll that Castiel will give to you. From once you sign it, you will get to meet the rest of my family.

Castiel walks up to Hono, Alexander and Luffy and grabs out said scroll and unwraps it and places it on the ground in front of both Alexander and Luffy.

Bite your thumbs and sign your name under the picture of yourselves.

Thanks, Hono. We need more people, you can go if you want.

I'll wait here and introduce them to the remaining Griffins.

No problem.

Castiel and Hono wait for them both to sign the scroll before moving onto the next phase.