Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Summoning Animal: Ducks.
Scroll Owner: Nathan.
Other Users who have signed contract: Faust (The one and only Duck overlord).
Summoning Boss if existing: Luffy.
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Laffy, Taffy, Faffy.

Approval: |

Summoning Animals:

Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra cost: 50 [ +10 per turn it stays in play]
Damage points: N/A [-20 to the user when summoned]
" The duck once came and left only destruction behind... "
Description: The user will summon Luffy, the lord of the ducks, by performing the necessary hand seals and smearing his blood on his palm. Luffy has a dual elemental affinity of wind and water allowing him to flap his wings at high speeds in order to summon gusts of wind as well as release razor sharp feathers with the gusts. He can also release water bullets from his mouth that can flood an area with little effort.
He is about the size of gamabunta and can fly at high speeds because of his wind affinity, also he can easily withstand taijutsu attacks such as kicks and shurikens. Luffy can easily move through water and air able to carry the user at high speeds.
[Can only be used once per battle.]
[Can only stay in play for a total of 5 turns.]
[No other summonings can be used for the rest of the battle.]
[Wind gusts and Water bullets are equivalent to A-rank and count as a move when used.]

Type: Attack/Defend
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: the user will summon Taffy, the son of Luffy, by performing the necessary hand seals and smearing his blood on his palm and clapping his hands together. Taffy has an elemental affinity of earth allowing him to flap his wings at high speeds and release rock sharp feathers along w/ dust clouds . He is big enough to carry one person in flight and can fly at high speeds. He is able to use B-rank earth jutsus and gives them (+10 damage points) when performing a user/summon combo.
*Note: can only be used once per battle.
*Note: can only stay in play for a total of 5 turns.
*Note: Dust clouds are B-rank and count as one of the jutsus of a turn.

Description: the user will summon Laffy, the son of Luffy, by performing the necessary hand seals and smearing his blood on his palm and clapping his hands together. Laffy has an elemental affinity of fire allowing him to release fire from his mouth. He is big enough to carry one person in flight and can fly at high speeds. He is able to use B-rank fire jutsus and gives them (+10 damage points) when performing a user/summon combo.
*Note: Fire bullets are B-rank and count as one of the jutsus of a turn.

Type: Summoning
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description:
The user bites his thumb and wipes blood over his hand and slams his hands on the ground to call forth Faffy the son of Luffy. Faffy is light-blue, it has two feathery tufts on its head that connect at the bottom, forming a V-shape. It has a darker blue, feathery underside which makes it appear as if it were in mid-moult. It has yellow, webbed feet and a small tail. Faffy is able to carry one full grown person on it's back, and fly at Sannin speed. Faffy has an elemental affinity of lighting allowing him to create lighting bursts from his mouth. He is able to use B-rank lighting jutsus and gives them (+10 damage points) when performing a user/summon combo.
Notes:
- Faffy can only be summoned once per-match.
- Faffy can only stayed in played for four turns.
- Lighting bursts are B-rank and count as one of the techniques in a turn.
- Must have signed the Duck contract.
You must be registered for see images

Faust's permission for allowing me (Nathan) to take full ownership of Ducks: .
Faust training me (Nathan) in ducks: .

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwill94

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After a long journey, Yamato arrived in a splendid temple filled with beautiful duck sculptures that cover a vast area. There was rich vegetation around and on some of the walls of this shrine were several paintings. Some of ducks and some of people. He looked on at a certain painting. He couldn't believe it. It was of Castiel-sensei. It looked a bit exaggerated but it was definitely him. He kept looking on not paying attention to the looming figure in the distance.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After a long journey, Yamato arrived in a splendid temple filled with beautiful duck sculptures that cover a vast area. There was rich vegetation around and on some of the walls of this shrine were several paintings. Some of ducks and some of people. He looked on at a certain painting. He couldn't believe it. It was of Castiel-sensei. It looked a bit exaggerated but it was definitely him. He kept looking on not paying attention to the looming figure in the distance.
Castiel is waiting in the infamous duck temple, Castiel is awaiting for his old friend, Yamato. Castiel had planned to teach him the ducks, Castiel found Yamato worthy enough. Castiel saw the man enter, as the man came closer he didn't see Castiel. Until Castiel spoke.
"Hello, Yamato. How nice it is to see you once again, welcome to the duck template."
Once Castiel spoke those words, he stepped out of the darkness and into the light. As he stepped out Castiel looked back at one of the paintings on the wall. As he was looking Castiel spoke again.
"See this painting Yamato? This man was the first holder of the ducks, his name was Faust. He then passed the ducks onto me, I earned the right. But Faust will always remain the duck overlord, it is best for all of us that you remember that. But anyway; what can you tell me about ducks? I know it is rather a large question, but as make as you know about ducks will be good."

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Castiel is waiting in the infamous duck temple, Castiel is awaiting for his old friend, Yamato. Castiel had planned to teach him the ducks, Castiel found Yamato worthy enough. Castiel saw the man enter, as the man came closer he didn't see Castiel. Until Castiel spoke.
"Hello, Yamato. How nice it is to see you once again, welcome to the duck template."
Once Castiel spoke those words, he stepped out of the darkness and into the light. As he stepped out Castiel looked back at one of the paintings on the wall. As he was looking Castiel spoke again.
"See this painting Yamato? This man was the first holder of the ducks, his name was Faust. He then passed the ducks onto me, I earned the right. But Faust will always remain the duck overlord, it is best for all of us that you remember that. But anyway; what can you tell me about ducks? I know it is rather a large question, but as make as you know about ducks will be good."
Yamato became rather afraid to hear a kind voice out of nowhere.

"Ahhhhh!!"

Then after finding who it was, he composes himself and quietly listens to Castiel. After getting to know him, despite being a terrifying dark release user, he was quite a humble man. Though at times he was awkward, deep down Yamato knew he was the same old guy he had met so long ago. He smiled as he received a short history lesson on the famed Ahiru Dai Kunshu no Kobushi (Faust the Duck Overlord). Yamato spoke admiringly to Castiel.

"I have heard stories of this great legend. I have never gotten the pleasure to meet him but I hope one day I can so I can thank him."

He then paused as Castiel turned to him and asked him about his knowledge of ducks.

"Forgive me for being quite primitive but I have very little knowledge about ducks and I didn't bring my scrolls with me nor my assistant. But what I know is they have webbed feet that help them "swim" when they are on water, they have beautiful colored feathers depending on the species and their genetics, and they can fly pretty well for being so light. I think they eat insects in the water though not exactly sure which. But above all....they are so cute."

Yamato makes a face that looks like an overexcited fangirl from some place like SomethingBase.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well done. You covered all the main points of ducks, so now. Before we go about summoning them."
Castiel walks over to the painting underneath it sitting was a large scroll with the kanji for duck, Castiel takes the scroll and walks back to Yamato and places the scroll down unwrapped in front of Yamato.
"You need to sign this, where the empty spot is. You'll need to do it in blood, so bite your thumb and write your name and whatnot."

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well done. You covered all the main points of ducks, so now. Before we go about summoning them."
Castiel walks over to the painting underneath it sitting was a large scroll with the kanji for duck, Castiel takes the scroll and walks back to Yamato and places the scroll down unwrapped in front of Yamato.
"You need to sign this, where the empty spot is. You'll need to do it in blood, so bite your thumb and write your name and whatnot."
Yamato smiles after hearing the magic words and then proceeds to do as he was told.

"Yes, senpai. Thank you for this opportunity."

Yamato then kneels before the awesome Lawd Castiel, bites his thumb slightly, and with his own blood he writes on the scroll on the ground which had been laid before him. He writes:

Yamato - Humble Man

He then looks up to Castiel and awaits the next task with excitement.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yamato smiles after hearing the magic words and then proceeds to do as he was told.

"Yes, senpai. Thank you for this opportunity."

Yamato then kneels before the awesome Lawd Castiel, bites his thumb slightly, and with his own blood he writes on the scroll on the ground which had been laid before him. He writes:

Yamato - Humble Man

He then looks up to Castiel and awaits the next task with excitement.
"Good, now it is time to try and summon your first duck, for now I just want you to try and summon a baby duck. So bite your thumb, drawing some blood. Gather up some chakra in your hands, slam your hands on the ground to try and summon a baby duckling. Hand seals will come later for the big deal ducks."

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good, now it is time to try and summon your first duck, for now I just want you to try and summon a baby duck. So bite your thumb, drawing some blood. Gather up some chakra in your hands, slam your hands on the ground to try and summon a baby duckling. Hand seals will come later for the big deal ducks."
"Awesome", said Yamato as he was asked to summon a little duck. It wasn't much pressure at all and seemed like a simple task. He was quite a well educated man and based on his knowledge, he felt he was competent enough to complete the task.

"Okay then, let's get this show on the road."

Yamato channeled his chakra as he closed his eyes. He focused a precise amount and all the while thought of a very humble duck like himself. He focused his chakra more and with precision and good execution, he slammed his hands on the ground and released a strong chakra surge as he summoned a duck, any duck, and yelled out the words:

"Ahiru Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Duck Summoning Technique)!!"

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And with that, a small baby duckling was summoned by Yamato.

"That was good, here is your duckling. You can name it if you want, that can be your very own duckling."

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And with that, a small baby duckling was summoned by Yamato.

"That was good, here is your duckling. You can name it if you want, that can be your very own duckling."

"I will name it after one of my favorite people in the NW, Naffy."

As he is kneeling down, Yamato takes out a small handkerchief in his pocket. He opens it up to reveal there is bread crumbs in it. He sees a worm on the ground and places it on the crumbs and places it before the duck as he smiles.

"Here you go boss. I hope you like french bread."

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"What a good name, I like that name. Now what I want you to do is try and summon one of the following ducks, Faffy, Laffy or Taffy. You pick."

Castiel shows Yamato the required hand seals to summon one of the three ducks.

"You will need to perform the seals, while your finger is bleeding. If you have done it successfully; I will teach you how to summon the big boss himself. "

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"What a good name, I like that name. Now what I want you to do is try and summon one of the following ducks, Faffy, Laffy or Taffy. You pick."

Castiel shows Yamato the required hand seals to summon one of the three ducks.

"You will need to perform the seals, while your finger is bleeding. If you have done it successfully; I will teach you how to summon the big boss himself. "
Yamato quietly thought which duck he wanted to summon. The he remembered about two of his good friends were good with wind and wanted to help compliment that. He looked through the names on the contract before him when Naffy waddled towards the summon for fire named Laffy. Naffy gave a cute quack and with that Yamato agreed by smiling back.

"Okay then. Laffy it is."

Yamato makes a string of handseals as he channels all his chakra once again but with more strength and potency. He then slams his hands with great force on the ground as he yelled, "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" The strength of his chakra caused the ground to crack a bit which startled Naffy. He waddled his way quickly behind Yamato's leg at which time he picked him up and held him in his arms. They both waited to see what was summoned as a puff of smoke appeared suddenly.

"Laffy-sama?"

(Kuchiyose no jutsu - Laffy Ahiru) Summoning - Laffy the Duck
Description: the user will summon Laffy, the son of Luffy, by performing the necessary hand seals and smearing his blood on his palm and clapping his hands together. Laffy has an elemental affinity of fire allowing him to release fire from his mouth. He is big enough to carry one person in flight and can fly at high speeds. He is able to use B-rank fire jutsus and gives them (+10 damage points) when performing a user/summon combo.
*Note: Fire bullets are B-rank and count as one of the jutsus of a turn.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Castiel watches as Yamato tries to summon one of the bigger ducks, as he tries and the cloud of smoke happens, a large quack is made; it seems like it was successful. Laffy is a large duck, it is so big that it can carry one standard man on it.

"Well done, you have managed to summon Laffy."

Castiel then pats Laffy on it's head, and tells it to go over to Yamato.
"Laffy, this is Yamato he is one of the selected few that Faust and I have picked to summon you guys. Go say hello."
While Laffy is going towards Yamato, Castiel bites his thumb and performs a series of hand seals to summon both Faffy and Taffy to the duck den. They are both the same size of Laffy.
"As I was just explaining to Laffy, this is Yamato and he is one of the new signers, go say hello."
Taffy and Faffy waddled towards Yamato.

"I didn't think you would need to summon Faffy and Taffy so I went ahead and did it for you, they are nice ducks. But don't pat them place your hand out, and they will come to you. So give it a shot."

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Castiel watches as Yamato tries to summon one of the bigger ducks, as he tries and the cloud of smoke happens, a large quack is made; it seems like it was successful. Laffy is a large duck, it is so big that it can carry one standard man on it.

"Well done, you have managed to summon Laffy."

Castiel then pats Laffy on it's head, and tells it to go over to Yamato.
"Laffy, this is Yamato he is one of the selected few that Faust and I have picked to summon you guys. Go say hello."
While Laffy is going towards Yamato, Castiel bites his thumb and performs a series of hand seals to summon both Faffy and Taffy to the duck den. They are both the same size of Laffy.
"As I was just explaining to Laffy, this is Yamato and he is one of the new signers, go say hello."
Taffy and Faffy waddled towards Yamato.

"I didn't think you would need to summon Faffy and Taffy so I went ahead and did it for you, they are nice ducks. But don't pat them place your hand out, and they will come to you. So give it a shot."
Yamato quietly held out his hand as his other cradled little Naffy. He hoped the ducks would come to him peacefully but he knew ducks were very finicky about choosing people to trust. He felt he need to reassure them.

"Hello Faffy, Taffy, and Laffy-sama. My name is Yamato and I'd like to be able to summon you if you would allow me to. I am in need of your help and would like to forge a very long relationship, possibly a lifelong one. I would like it if you fought by my side as well if you can. I think you are very amazing creatures and also because you remind me of my old friend duck named Howard. I grew up with him and when he was old enough he set out on his own journey. Haven't heard back from him...I hope he is okay."

Yamato looks down with a sad face, when then Naffy speaks:

"Don't worry we'll find him eventually, Yamato-san."

Without giving it much thought, Yamato casually replied:

"Yeah...wait what?!! You can speak like me?!!

"I couldn't before, Yamato-san. But when you concerned yourself about us, somehow we were both able to understand each other. This is a first for me too."

Yamato looks over to Castiel.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Ah, so he talked to you. Well done, they have accepted you. But it isn't over just yet, you need to summon the biggest and most powerful duck of them all. Are you ready for it?"

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Ah, so he talked to you. Well done, they have accepted you. But it isn't over just yet, you need to summon the biggest and most powerful duck of them all. Are you ready for it?"
Yamato answered nervously hoping that he wouldn't regret it.

"Yes...yes I think I am ready although this is a little too soon."

Yamato looks at Naffy and talks to him in a kind voice.

"You ready to meet your boss Naffy-kun? Stand behind me...I'll protect you."

Yamato places Naffy behind him and channels his chakra as he clasps them together. He then slams both hands on the ground and releases a torrent of chakra that again makes the ground crack a bit. Yamato then exclaims aloud:

"KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU!"

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The smoke around Castiel and Yamato is massive. Castiel made it so that the duck would be summoned to both Castiel and Yamato's right. A huge quack is heard from the smoke.

"Ah, there he is. Hello once more Luffy."

Castiel waits to see if Luffy will notice, and notice the man and his chakra, the man who summoned.

"Yamato, he is the same size as gamabunta. Be aware"

[Kamo Kuchiyose: Luffy] Duck Summoning: Luffy
Description: The user will summon Luffy, the lord of the ducks, by performing the necessary hand seals and smearing his blood on his palm. Luffy has a dual elemental affinity of wind and water allowing him to flap his wings at high speeds in order to summon gusts of wind as well as release razor sharp feathers with the gusts. He can also release water bullets from his mouth that can flood an area with little effort.
He is about the size of gamabunta and can fly at high speeds because of his wind affinity, also he can easily withstand taijutsu attacks such as kicks and shurikens. Luffy can easily move through water and air able to carry the user at high speeds.
[Wind gusts and Water bullets are equivalent to A-rank and count as a move when used.]

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The smoke around Castiel and Yamato is massive. Castiel made it so that the duck would be summoned to both Castiel and Yamato's right. A huge quack is heard from the smoke.

"Ah, there he is. Hello once more Luffy."

Castiel waits to see if Luffy will notice, and notice the man and his chakra, the man who summoned.

"Yamato, he is the same size as gamabunta. Be aware"

[Kamo Kuchiyose: Luffy] Duck Summoning: Luffy
Yamato quietly approaches Luffy followed by a waddling Naffy. As they approached a certain distance, Yamato bent down and spoke, "Ohaiyo konnichiwa (Good afternoon)." As Yamato bent down, so did Naffy to salute the boss as he said, "(Quack noise)". Then they both waited for a response from the boss.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Castiel hoped up to Luffy's ear, and proceeds to say: "Hello, once more Luffy. Good to see you again, this below you bowing is Yamato, I have decided that he is worthy enough, and the other three ducks have also. But it is up to you."

Luffy then tilted his head down to see the young man bowing out of respect, Luffy liked that. He then spoke: "Quack....Quac---Hello, Yamato. Castiel has told me a lot of good things. But I will need you to do one task, and one task only. That task is simply destroy Castiel's clone, with only using kenjutsu"

Castiel then hoped off Luffy: "You heard him, Yamato. Defeat my clone." - Castiel makes the seals to create a shadow clone.
"Good luck, Yamato."

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Castiel hoped up to Luffy's ear, and proceeds to say: "Hello, once more Luffy. Good to see you again, this below you bowing is Yamato, I have decided that he is worthy enough, and the other three ducks have also. But it is up to you."

Luffy then tilted his head down to see the young man bowing out of respect, Luffy liked that. He then spoke: "Quack....Quac---Hello, Yamato. Castiel has told me a lot of good things. But I will need you to do one task, and one task only. That task is simply destroy Castiel's clone, with only using kenjutsu"

Castiel then hoped off Luffy: "You heard him, Yamato. Defeat my clone." - Castiel makes the seals to create a shadow clone.
"Good luck, Yamato."
After hearing his words Yamato prepares to try to win his favor. He takes note of his tanto on his left hip and decides to head forward towards the clone with great speed. He comes within a short distance of the clones and pays attention to his movements as he tries to create a flow in his execution. Yamato throws a couple punches but intently misses them so as to throw off the clone and make him appear unskilled. As he reaches for his final punch with his left hand, he quickly unsheathes his tanto and slashes the clone upward then bends his his hand so that the inside of his arm is exposed and proceeds to make a horizontal slash to the clone's stomach. Not losing his momentum and flow, Yamato then spins around, upwards, and at an angle with his tanto, delivering several more slashes to the clone which should push him back as well too. As Yamato is in mid-air, he does his final move of drilling into his opponent with his tanto straight towards the clone's neck causing it to poof and disappear.

(Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu) - Fury Swallow Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 25
Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

(Enjin Ranbu) - Circular Wild Dance
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

(Rakkasui) - Falling Water
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.