Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Very good young one. I'm going to have to ask you to cut your hand and cause it to bleed for me. This way you can sign this contract in your blood. Now think carefully, as you may end up with this contract for the rest of your life. Right now is your only chance to back out."

Minato does a few quick hand signs and slams his hand on the ground, causing a somewhat large Cardinal about the size of a human to appear with a scroll in it's mouth. Minato takes the scroll and opens it for you to sign, the scroll reads...
"Very good young one. I'm going to have to ask you to cut your hand and cause it to bleed for me. This way you can sign this contract in your blood. Now think carefully, as you may end up with this contract for the rest of your life. Right now is your only chance to back out."

Minato does a few quick hand signs and slams his hand on the ground, causing a somewhat large Cardinal about the size of a human to appear with a scroll in it's mouth. Minato takes the scroll and opens it for you to sign, the scroll reads...
Lisa simply nods her head and removes a kunai from her pocket which she uses to make a small cut on her index finger. She then uses the blood from her finger to sign on the contract where it was needed.
Name Here: Lisa Ramos

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lisa simply nods her head and removes a kunai from her pocket which she uses to make a small cut on her index finger. She then uses the blood from her finger to sign on the contract where it was needed.
Kuchiyose: Koigokoro Megami, Aphrodite (Summoning: Love Goddess, Aphrodite)
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40
Attack Points: N/A
Description:
The user uses his summoning tattoos to summon the Love Goddess of Cardinals, Aphrodite. The Love Goddess possesses an almost regal air about her, though it may mostly be the self righteous egotistical behavior she possesses. Strange as it seems, she prefers to walk rather than fly, unless she deems it necessary to do so.

When entering a battle, a whirl of flame envelopes the cardinal, altering her drastically in almost an instant. What emerges is a vastly changed creature, the frame of a predatory bird now larger than most men. Light plating armor sits strategically placed upon her body, glimmering as it shields wing, head, chest and legs from immediate dangers. Aphrodite’s legs are no longer the feeble limbs they once were, noticeably more muscular and every bit as strong as their appearance suggests. The flame that begat this transformation leaves its mark, the feathers making up the bird’s wings alight with a flickering blaze. She is ¾ of the size of Gamabunta, with an enormous wing span of 15 meters. Nevertheless, she may be the Love Goddess but she has also earned the title of Mistress of Ninjutsu. She earned the title due to her Dual affinity to Fire and Wind, which she can perform up to A-Rank.

Proud, flirty, and unable to cope with most summoner’s unless they somehow prove themselves to her. These are the greatest flaws Aphrodite has, not that she sees them in such a way. Once she determines a course of action, she often follows through without considering it any further. Thankfully, even as brash as it may seem, she often prepares before acting in the case of any sort of emergency that may result from a miscalculation. So in spite of her abrasive self assureds she does have the forethought to consider these things beforehand. If only she weren’t such a self important smart ass, then her company would be more tolerable.

*Note*: Can be Only Summoned Once.
*Note*: The Armor takes 3 C-Rank hits and breaks.
*Note*: Must sign Cardinal Contract to use.
*Note*: Only one element may be used in a move.

(Kuchiyose:Arashi no Onna Keleano )- Summoning: Keleano Lady of the Storm
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra:30 Chakra
Damage:60 Damage
Description:
Keleano is the Love Godess Aphrodite's younger sister. She was born in a storm in the valley of the cardinals and this was prophesied to be a great sign of things to come consequently she has a dual affinity to lightning and water, which she can perform up to A rank .She is about half the size of gamabunta and can fit one rider on her back. Due to flying in storms many times and dodging lightning she is very agile and fast flying at up to 150 miles per *hour. She is very fierce which represents her affinity and will immediately fight anyone she does not see fit to summon her. However when she does trust her summoner she is a very good fighter and helpful as well.
Note: Can be Only Summoned Once.
Note: Summoning counts as a move
Note: Must sign cardinal contract to use

Kuchiyose: Hahanarudaichi Summoning: Mother Earth
Type: Summoning
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: Mother Earth is Father Time's wife and is equally as old. Having to have the trickery of a woman to stand up against the wisdom of her husband, she of course learned and studied Genjutsu for many many years. Thus she is able to use any genjutsu the user knows up to A rank. Mother Earth also has a telepathic connection with her summoner and any cardinal on the field. She is a brown cardinal as small as the Ma toad and sits on her summoners shoulder, channeling chakra into her feet so that she does not fall of even when the user moves at high speeds, the chakra is just to her feet and will not break the user out of a genjutsu. Mother Earth is able to trigger these genjutsus by releasing a high pitched call.
-Stays on the field for 4 turns and can only be summoned once

Kuchiyose: Appugurēdo Summoning: The Upgrade
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A (+10 to Taijutsu)
Description:The user will clap his hands, summoning an armor made completely of extremely sharp cardinal beaks over his body. The armor looks like a layered spiked suit and the beaks are of various shapes and sizes, interlocking throughout the suit so as to create the most efficient armor. The user is able to summon the beaks in any spot on his body he wishes. This could be just his right arm, both his arms, from his feet to his torso, or even having a full body suit. When an enemy makes contact with the beaks it will be as if he were stabbed with many sharp knives, increasing the damage to the user's taijutsu. The beaks are naturally very strong and resilient, able to block damage from up to B rank taijutsu and C rank ninjutsu. While sharp and resilient, the beaks are relatively lightweight and thus arent very taxing on the user's speed.
Suits appearance
-Lasts 4 turns after which the beaks fall away.
-Can only be used twice per battle.

(Kuchiyose: Kurt Travis) Summoning: Kurt Travis
Type:Summoning
Chakra:40
Damage:N/A (+10 to Taijutsu)
Description:
Kurt is the greatest taijutsu master in all of the land of cardinals and has undergone extensive training with the user in his own taijutsu training. Due to this, Kurt is pefectly in synch with all of the user's body movements and is able to move and think in conjunction with the user's tai. When the user attempts to land a blow on an object Kurt will surround the user's limbs with a precise burst of chakra, strengthening the power of the blow. As Kurt is simply channeling chakra to strengthen the user's blows, this act is passive.In order to summon Kurt, the user must only simply clap his hands and Kurt will be summoned to his shoulder. Kurt stays on the user's shoulder by focusing chakra in his feet, similar to how Ma and Pa stay on their user's shoulder
-Can be summoned once per battle.
-Stays on the field for four turns.

"Okay. Add your input on how you'd use each technique in a summarized fashion of course. I'll correct anything that is wrong if needed."

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40
Attack Points: N/A
Description:
The user uses his summoning tattoos to summon the Love Goddess of Cardinals, Aphrodite. The Love Goddess possesses an almost regal air about her, though it may mostly be the self righteous egotistical behavior she possesses. Strange as it seems, she prefers to walk rather than fly, unless she deems it necessary to do so.

When entering a battle, a whirl of flame envelopes the cardinal, altering her drastically in almost an instant. What emerges is a vastly changed creature, the frame of a predatory bird now larger than most men. Light plating armor sits strategically placed upon her body, glimmering as it shields wing, head, chest and legs from immediate dangers. Aphrodite’s legs are no longer the feeble limbs they once were, noticeably more muscular and every bit as strong as their appearance suggests. The flame that begat this transformation leaves its mark, the feathers making up the bird’s wings alight with a flickering blaze. She is ¾ of the size of Gamabunta, with an enormous wing span of 15 meters. Nevertheless, she may be the Love Goddess but she has also earned the title of Mistress of Ninjutsu. She earned the title due to her Dual affinity to Fire and Wind, which she can perform up to A-Rank.

Proud, flirty, and unable to cope with most summoner’s unless they somehow prove themselves to her. These are the greatest flaws Aphrodite has, not that she sees them in such a way. Once she determines a course of action, she often follows through without considering it any further. Thankfully, even as brash as it may seem, she often prepares before acting in the case of any sort of emergency that may result from a miscalculation. So in spite of her abrasive self assureds she does have the forethought to consider these things beforehand. If only she weren’t such a self important smart ass, then her company would be more tolerable.

*Note*: Can be Only Summoned Once.
*Note*: The Armor takes 3 C-Rank hits and breaks.
*Note*: Must sign Cardinal Contract to use.
*Note*: Only one element may be used in a move.

(Kuchiyose:Arashi no Onna Keleano )- Summoning: Keleano Lady of the Storm
Type:Supplementary
Chakra:30 Chakra
Damage:60 Damage
Description:
Keleano is the Love Godess Aphrodite's younger sister. She was born in a storm in the valley of the cardinals and this was prophesied to be a great sign of things to come consequently she has a dual affinity to lightning and water, which she can perform up to A rank .She is about half the size of gamabunta and can fit one rider on her back. Due to flying in storms many times and dodging lightning she is very agile and fast flying at up to 150 miles per *hour. She is very fierce which represents her affinity and will immediately fight anyone she does not see fit to summon her. However when she does trust her summoner she is a very good fighter and helpful as well.
Note: Can be Only Summoned Once.
Note: Summoning counts as a move
Note: Must sign cardinal contract to use

Kuchiyose: Hahanarudaichi Summoning: Mother Earth
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: Mother Earth is Father Time's wife and is equally as old. Having to have the trickery of a woman to stand up against the wisdom of her husband, she of course learned and studied Genjutsu for many many years. Thus she is able to use any genjutsu the user knows up to A rank. Mother Earth also has a telepathic connection with her summoner and any cardinal on the field. She is a brown cardinal as small as the Ma toad and sits on her summoners shoulder, channeling chakra into her feet so that she does not fall of even when the user moves at high speeds, the chakra is just to her feet and will not break the user out of a genjutsu. Mother Earth is able to trigger these genjutsus by releasing a high pitched call.
-Stays on the field for 4 turns and can only be summoned once

Kuchiyose: Appugurēdo Summoning: The Upgrade
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A (+10 to Taijutsu)
Description:The user will clap his hands, summoning an armor made completely of extremely sharp cardinal beaks over his body. The armor looks like a layered spiked suit and the beaks are of various shapes and sizes, interlocking throughout the suit so as to create the most efficient armor. The user is able to summon the beaks in any spot on his body he wishes. This could be just his right arm, both his arms, from his feet to his torso, or even having a full body suit. When an enemy makes contact with the beaks it will be as if he were stabbed with many sharp knives, increasing the damage to the user's taijutsu. The beaks are naturally very strong and resilient, able to block damage from up to B rank taijutsu and C rank ninjutsu. While sharp and resilient, the beaks are relatively lightweight and thus arent very taxing on the user's speed.
Suits appearance
-Lasts 4 turns after which the beaks fall away.
-Can only be used twice per battle.

(Kuchiyose: Kurt Travis) Summoning: Kurt Travis
Type:Summoning
Chakra:40
Damage:N/A (+10 to Taijutsu)
Description:
Kurt is the greatest taijutsu master in all of the land of cardinals and has undergone extensive training with the user in his own taijutsu training. Due to this, Kurt is pefectly in synch with all of the user's body movements and is able to move and think in conjunction with the user's tai. When the user attempts to land a blow on an object Kurt will surround the user's limbs with a precise burst of chakra, strengthening the power of the blow. As Kurt is simply channeling chakra to strengthen the user's blows, this act is passive.In order to summon Kurt, the user must only simply clap his hands and Kurt will be summoned to his shoulder. Kurt stays on the user's shoulder by focusing chakra in his feet, similar to how Ma and Pa stay on their user's shoulder
-Can be summoned once per battle.
-Stays on the field for four turns.

"Okay. Add your input on how you'd use each technique in a summarized fashion of course. I'll correct anything that is wrong if needed."

Allow me to begin with Aphrodite, The boss summon. From what i've read she is about three quarters the size of Gamabunta,has a wingspan of 15 meters, is proud, flirty, unable to cope with most summoner’s unless they somehow prove themselves to her and wears an armor that can tank 3 C-ranks or 1 B-rank + 1 c-rank. She has also acquired herself the title "Mistress of Ninjutsu" due to having dual affinities for both wind and fire.

Kuchiyose:Arashi no Onna Keleano (Summoning: Keleano Lady of the Storm)

Now on to Keleano, Aphrodite's younger sister and lady of the storm. Being born in a storm she grew to be a very feisty young birdy this one, willing to immediately fight anyone she does not see fit to summon her.She's very agile and fast flying at up to 150 mph (that's about 240 km/h if I'm not wrong) and much like her sister also has dual affinities, she can use both lightning and water up to A-rank.

Kuchiyose: Hahanarudaichi (Summoning: Mother Earth)

She's simply a small brown cardinal like Ma&Pa. She has a telepathic connection to all cardinals on the field + the user, can use all the user's known genjutsu up to A-rank and can cast all her illusions using a high pitched screech. When sitting on her summoners shoulder, she channels chakra into her feet so that she does not fall of even when the user moves at high speeds.

Kuchiyose: Appugurēdo (Summoning: The Upgrade)

This jutsu lets me clap my hands together to summon an armor onto my body, whether partially (arm, leg, torso etc.) Or full body. The armor is made of super hard cardinal beaks, intertwined in a way that when hitting an opponent it stabs them with the sharpened beaks protruding from the armor. It also boosts taijutsu techniques by +10

Kuchiyose: Kurt Travis(Summoning: Kurt Travis)

Kurt is a small cardinal that sits on the summoners shoulder until he/she is committed in a close combat fight. With each blow he'll passively insert Chakra into the summoners limbs to boost their blows by +10. Being the greatest taijutsu master in all of the land of cardinals and having undergone extensive training with the user in his own taijutsu training, Kurt is pefectly in synch with all of the user's body movements and is able to move and think in conjunction with the user's taijutsu. Kurt stays on the user's shoulder by focusing chakra in his feet.

With that done I would pretty much use all the above techniques should I be in danger or simply need some help or a boost of sorts. I tried to keep at as simple as I could.

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Allow me to begin with Aphrodite, The boss summon. From what i've read she is about three quarters the size of Gamabunta,has a wingspan of 15 meters, is proud, flirty, unable to cope with most summoner’s unless they somehow prove themselves to her and wears an armor that can tank 3 C-ranks or 1 B-rank + 1 c-rank. She has also acquired herself the title "Mistress of Ninjutsu" due to having dual affinities for both wind and fire.

Kuchiyose:Arashi no Onna Keleano (Summoning: Keleano Lady of the Storm)

Now on to Keleano, Aphrodite's younger sister and lady of the storm. Being born in a storm she grew to be a very feisty young birdy this one, willing to immediately fight anyone she does not see fit to summon her.She's very agile and fast flying at up to 150 mph (that's about 240 km/h if I'm not wrong) and much like her sister also has dual affinities, she can use both lightning and water up to A-rank.

Kuchiyose: Hahanarudaichi (Summoning: Mother Earth)

She's simply a small brown cardinal like Ma&Pa. She has a telepathic connection to all cardinals on the field + the user, can use all the user's known genjutsu up to A-rank and can cast all her illusions using a high pitched screech. When sitting on her summoners shoulder, she channels chakra into her feet so that she does not fall of even when the user moves at high speeds.

Kuchiyose: Appugurēdo (Summoning: The Upgrade)

This jutsu lets me clap my hands together to summon an armor onto my body, whether partially (arm, leg, torso etc.) Or full body. The armor is made of super hard cardinal beaks, intertwined in a way that when hitting an opponent it stabs them with the sharpened beaks protruding from the armor. It also boosts taijutsu techniques by +10

Kuchiyose: Kurt Travis(Summoning: Kurt Travis)

Kurt is a small cardinal that sits on the summoners shoulder until he/she is committed in a close combat fight. With each blow he'll passively insert Chakra into the summoners limbs to boost their blows by +10. Being the greatest taijutsu master in all of the land of cardinals and having undergone extensive training with the user in his own taijutsu training, Kurt is pefectly in synch with all of the user's body movements and is able to move and think in conjunction with the user's taijutsu. Kurt stays on the user's shoulder by focusing chakra in his feet.

With that done I would pretty much use all the above techniques should I be in danger or simply need some help or a boost of sorts. I tried to keep at as simple as I could.
"Wonderful Lisa! You have impressed me very much. You now are the 2nd person on the cardinal summoning contract. If I were to drop this contract (highly unlikely at the moment) I would let you know and give you the contract. Understood?"

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Wonderful Lisa! You have impressed me very much. You now are the 2nd person on the cardinal summoning contract. If I were to drop this contract (highly unlikely at the moment) I would let you know and give you the contract. Understood?"
Alright, Thanks again everything. I have a feeling this will not be our last encounter. Lisa says as she turns and walks away

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, Thanks again everything. I have a feeling this will not be our last encounter. Lisa says as she turns and walks away
"Anytime young one. Perhaps we will meet again in the near future." Minato watches as the woman walks away and thinks to himself. "One day she might even surpass me. Heh... I can only hope."