Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With Ureks wonderful idea, he wondered how much they loved him... No, the idea that was. As he saw his fellow contract friend summon the boss, he did the same by biting in his tounge causing blood to flow out a little and summoned it perfectly, flawless, like no one ever did. (Except for his beautiful, most elegant mistress; Liliana)

( Ou Koukurage Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Ouhi & Ouja ) Boss Box Jellyfish Summoning Jutsu: The Baron and the Baronessa
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Point: N/A
Description: The Boss Summonings of the Box Jellyfish Contract are Maman Brigitte, the Baroness, and Samedi of the Crossroards, the Baron. They rule as Queen and King of the Archipelago. They are great box jellyfishes the size of a human, but their greatest strenght is the thick mist that comes forth with them, covering a great portion of the battlefield and throwing off chakra sensing techniques. It is their realm, and carries a strong genjutsu, A rank in strength, as it is filled with their chakra. Mama's Realm, which is filled with Maman's chakra, makes the opponent hear obscenities coming from a female voice, without being able to detect it's origin. Anyone trapped within her mist is flooded with images of black roosters, dead spirits and a burning taste and smell of rum and red peppers, all rounded and perverted by Maman's voice as if mocking them and the ones they lost. Samedi's Realm, which is filled with Samedi's chakra, makes the opponent hear continuous swearing and filthy jokes coming from a nasaly male voice, without being able to detect it's origin. Anyone trapped within the mist is flooded with images of skulls and top hats, dead spirits, a burning taste and smell of rum and tobacco, all rounded and perverted by Samedi's voice as if mocking them and the ones they lost. Light enough to swim through the mist, they take advantage of the confusion of their opponent to strike from behind. This takes the concept of a living Genjutsu, of a mist, a summon and, genjutsu mixing together. The genjutsu constantly shifts it's chakra signal, making it so that it adapts to any shifts in the opponent's chakra flow, making this a constant genjutsu even if the opponent is able to constantly shift his chakra or body, as long as the opponent is in the mist, mid range from it's creator.

*The thick mist can't be broken or pushed away by anything lower than one rank bellow it's rank, the mist being A Rank. This is because of the consistency of the mist, battling against the power of the wind/scattering agent*
*The mist Mid-range from Maman or Samedi throws off Natural Chakra gathering, preventing Sage Mode Users from gathering enough to break the Genjutsu. This has to do with the organic properties of the mist being so tightly woven with the animal's own sustenance and habitat, which throws off and severs the connection of the targets with the battlefield.*
*The genjutsu strikes mid-range from Maman Brigitte or Samedi of the Crossroads, despite the mist covering up to 30 meters radius. It works by physical contact with the water particles carrying their chakra*
*Any means of countering an A rank Genjutsu are fair game once the opponent is out of range from Maman or Samedi. Otherwise, the user must counter the mist or it's creator in order to be able to release from the genjutsu (the later being a method or releasing the genjutsu itself)
*No paralysis type effects are achieved, its a technique that creates false surroundings*
*Both are unable to preform any Elemental Jutsu*
*Can only be used once per battle, summoning either one or the other. Both bosses can't be summoned at the same time or both in the same battle.*
*Lasts 4 turns*

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
very well. Both of you have completely mastered the style. You may submit any supporting ninjutsu technique as you'd like, which I'd love to be a part of and help you with. Anything you submit can (or not) be shared with your fellow colleagues. I do hope, at least that you share them with me xD

As for new summonings, or edits to existing ones, we have to talk them out as a group, you can't just submit them at will.
I do think we should drop Coco Macaque and submit a different Box. I'd like to keep it based on the larvae state, but it's up for grabs. If any of you has an interesting idea, speak out.

Should I create a skype chat?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Seeing the others summon the two one after another, I simply await for them to get to know one another and disperse. Once they've dispersed, I walk about 20m west and sit on a huge rock, Indian style. I'd dig my canines into my tongue, causing blood to leak out on to my tattoo. A few hand seals combined with the blood allowed me to call Maman back specifically. Once she's there we have a discreet conversation about how I'm her main left hand man, I'm her favorite human, and she has no say so. u.u

( Ou Koukurage Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Ouhi & Ouja ) Boss Box Jellyfish Summoning Jutsu: The Baron and the Baronessa
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Point: N/A
Description: The Boss Summonings of the Box Jellyfish Contract are Maman Brigitte, the Baroness, and Samedi of the Crossroards, the Baron. They rule as Queen and King of the Archipelago. They are great box jellyfishes the size of a human, but their greatest strenght is the thick mist that comes forth with them, covering a great portion of the battlefield and throwing off chakra sensing techniques. It is their realm, and carries a strong genjutsu, A rank in strength, as it is filled with their chakra. Mama's Realm, which is filled with Maman's chakra, makes the opponent hear obscenities coming from a female voice, without being able to detect it's origin. Anyone trapped within her mist is flooded with images of black roosters, dead spirits and a burning taste and smell of rum and red peppers, all rounded and perverted by Maman's voice as if mocking them and the ones they lost. Samedi's Realm, which is filled with Samedi's chakra, makes the opponent hear continuous swearing and filthy jokes coming from a nasaly male voice, without being able to detect it's origin. Anyone trapped within the mist is flooded with images of skulls and top hats, dead spirits, a burning taste and smell of rum and tobacco, all rounded and perverted by Samedi's voice as if mocking them and the ones they lost. Light enough to swim through the mist, they take advantage of the confusion of their opponent to strike from behind. This takes the concept of a living Genjutsu, of a mist, a summon and, genjutsu mixing together. The genjutsu constantly shifts it's chakra signal, making it so that it adapts to any shifts in the opponent's chakra flow, making this a constant genjutsu even if the opponent is able to constantly shift his chakra or body, as long as the opponent is in the mist, mid range from it's creator.

*The thick mist can't be broken or pushed away by anything lower than one rank bellow it's rank, the mist being A Rank. This is because of the consistency of the mist, battling against the power of the wind/scattering agent*
*The mist Mid-range from Maman or Samedi throws off Natural Chakra gathering, preventing Sage Mode Users from gathering enough to break the Genjutsu. This has to do with the organic properties of the mist being so tightly woven with the animal's own sustenance and habitat, which throws off and severs the connection of the targets with the battlefield.*
*The genjutsu strikes mid-range from Maman Brigitte or Samedi of the Crossroads, despite the mist covering up to 30 meters radius. It works by physical contact with the water particles carrying their chakra*
*Any means of countering an A rank Genjutsu are fair game once the opponent is out of range from Maman or Samedi. Otherwise, the user must counter the mist or it's creator in order to be able to release from the genjutsu (the later being a method or releasing the genjutsu itself)
*No paralysis type effects are achieved, its a technique that creates false surroundings*
*Both are unable to preform any Elemental Jutsu*
*Can only be used once per battle, summoning either one or the other. Both bosses can't be summoned at the same time or both in the same battle.*
*Lasts 4 turns*

I have one rough idea of a summoning technique for us.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would like the summoning tattoo on my chest, partly extending up the center of the neck. I think that's all that I missed. I'll wait to try the new techs until you reply, Lili. xD

Question on the baron though.. if we want to use Ta Moko after the opponent evades, is there any way for the Baron to know which direction the opponent escaped to?

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I remember using it like that and they said I was overestimating the speed of the venom. Basically my opponent was able to defend the venom. I was like. 0_0 trying to find the fight.
Nah, it's just an enhanced version of Killing Intent. It has a physical substance to it, but it's a pretty instantaneous wave. It's the trade off from having removed any Hemolytic or Neurotoxic properties.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess we never went over this:

When using Samedi or Maman, how (if we even can) do we keep track of the opponent through the mist? Can I see? Or does The Summoning sense somehow?
The mist has Samedi's or Maman's chakra, they can sense anything within the mist. You, on the other hand, can't. You can communicate with them through Sound or Coco Macaque, but you're pretty much as blind as your opponent inside the mist.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
UPDATE TO COCO MACAQUE! Massive, ask me all the questions!

( Koukurage Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Toppi Shitei ) Box Jellyfish Summoning Jutsu: Coco Macaque
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Allows the user to summon and vanish members of the Coco Macaque Clan.These are Cubozoan Larvae that don't mature into polyp or medusa, retaining their larvae shape through their life cycle. These larvae are all linked together by chakra, so much so that, by charging chakra through one will be felt by the others. The user of this technique can thus summon a larvae on him/herself, allowing the user to charge chakra through the Coco Macaque that will be felt by anyone else with access to a different Coco Macaque. Through a common understanding, the different intensities of the chakra information or frequency of information allows messages to be sent through any distance.

This made the Coco Macaque not very intelligent, since they aren't fully capable of thought, and rumor has it that the entire Coco Macaque Clan was created as a slave caste by previous Barons. They behave more like tools rather than actual summons, despite being summoned as one. They possess no nematocysts in their skin, which would leave them defenseless. To counter it, each Coco Macaque as the kanji for "Box", an inherited sealing storage which can be accessed manually by charging chakra through one of the Coco Macaque, unsealing the "Box" key in any Coco Macaque, or by having someone foreign to the Cubozoa Contract gain physical contact with a Coco Macaque, where the foreign chakra will activate the seal on that individual.

The sealing is pretty similar to any of Ten Ten's techniques, summoning small spears made of dried nematocysts, with scalpel-tip, that can spill cubozoan venom. These act as tiny needles, and each unsealing summons 1 spear, no bigger than 2 cm, that pierces the target in close contact (does not shoot off by itself). Each is considered E rank, though it costs no chakra. It's, in essence, an artificial nematocyst, and, stand alone, produces little damage. The seal itself is good for one spear each, unable to open to unseal another spear.

Main Usage: The way the user summons these Coco Macaque is by drawing blood, performing 2 handseals, and clapping the hands together, spitting a swarm of these small larvae that can spread around through water, the air or the underground. They will cover an area of around 15 meters radius. The Coco Macaque will then stay beneath the surface of any inanimate passive substance, like tree trunks or the ground itself. For 4 turns, each Coco Macaque will process chakra and detect chakra, thus, when in close contact with foreign chakra, they will rise the spear. After the 4 turns, they will simply dry up and die, even in humid surfaces, never, at any point, reverse summoning themselves, because they don't have the autonomy to do so, creating dry shells of larva with the "Box" inscription, beneath the surface of the terrain.

Supplementary Usage: The user is able to use these Coco Macaque as actual Ninjutsu, by summoning just a few individuals. They require no blood, and only 1 handseal. This allows one to summon a small larvae on their body, or in the body of any Box or fellow summoner. Each Coco costs 5 chakra, the same as an E rank technique, and each usage can summon up to 4 Coco Macaque at once, counting as 1 jutsu as a whole. These Coco Macaque stay alive indefinitely, yet, while having the seal, do not have the ability to summon needles, they serve purely as messengers between Boxes and Humans.

*The main ability transfers just a signal, a small fluctuation, up to any range. It is neither able to break someone from a genjutsu or block an attack like Minato's technique. It's like morse code. It's purpose is the same as morse code, being a form of primitive communication.*
*Main usage is a Summoning Technique that costs 20 chakra, happens short range and spreads out to mid range. Can only be used once per battle. Supplementary usage is a Ninjutsu Technique that cost 5 chakra per larvae up to 4, happens up to long range directly on members of the Cubozoa Contract, as long as a line of sight exist between the user and the target. Can be used 4 times per battle*

*Each artificial needle infuses a tiny bit of venom, like a tiny needle burning. The more needles come in contact with a target, the more the pain increases. Lethal injection requires 60 needles to actually pierce the skin, though it has excruciating pain levels above just 1/4 of that. Needles can surgically pierce most clothing and armor materials, except they only have 2 cms, making them useless if triggered by a boot, or a chest armor, for example. Each Coco Macaque unseals only 1 spear, drying off and falling harmless to the floor afterwards. Once dead they do not transmit chakra.

*Can be used by other Boxes*

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Read it when I liked your post but was never in the mood to reply. It is much clearer now, especially for my opponent. Nice job Lili.