[Suggestion] Custom Bio Test Suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
I've been thinking about this for a while now...

Is it possible to make a test for Custom Bios if the person you need permission from is inactive or didn't reply with a "No". I for one wanted to make a couple of Custom Bio's yet the people I needed permission from either were inactive or didn't reply at all. Yes I know I should talk to a Mod about it, but as the Rules say a Mod can only give me permission IF the person was inactive for a long time, I did talk to Caliburn about it and he straight up ignored it or forgot about it, so I decided to make this thread.

Rules set for taking the test:​

- The Bio holder can be either active or inactive.
- If the bio Holder is inactive a Mod decides if the Bio needs a test or not.
- If the Bio holder is active and didn't reply then the member should wait for 2 weeks after asking for permission from the bio holder and then talk with a Mod about it to take the test.
- If the Bio holder was active and said no then the member asking for permission will have to follow the normal rules and he cannot take the test not make the bio.

*The first two rules are disposable.

•This test would only be fair for both parts, it's not the member's fault if a Bio holder was inactive or ignores the request, as I saw if the bio holder is still active Mods can't give out permission even if the bio holder doesn't reply.

*Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Ehh, seems unnecessary to me. O_O
But I want My Kenpachi Bio >_> , and this is the only way to get it!

I disagree. I'm not with the Custom Bio Test. Just make your own; that is why it is Custom and not Cannon.
What if the Bio you wanted to make was taken by another member and you really want it... I'm sorry do you RP ? Cause it seems you didn't understand what I meant.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Well, it's not very fair to suddenly challenge another member. If they didn't reply, it simply means no. It's best to accept it and move on. Trust me, this being added would make me happy, as I want Luffy or Ace, but it's just not fair.

Reactions: Ouacus

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, custom bio owners do not have to reply to people who request permission to make the bio if they do not want to. The rules are fine as they are.

Reactions: Ouacus

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
A test to get permission from the current owner of a Custom Bio ?

Naa, too much effort for something not so important. :p
Kenpachi is important >_>, and it would only be a simple test not like Minato or Nagato test :3

Well, it's not very fair to suddenly challenge another member. If they didn't reply, it simply means no. It's best to accept it and move on. Trust me, this being added would make me happy, as I want Luffy or Ace, but it's just not fair.
Oh I didn't mean to challenge the person, just take a test made by a Mod or an RP Sensei :p , i guess it does mean no in a way, but I think that's as rude as a person can get, is it really hard to type a "no" xd, but I understand your point :p

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm personally against someone "Owning" the image of a character as they didn't create the images themself.

But with things the way they are, more tests aren't needed. A test for an image doesn't even make sense to be honest.

Any normal person would let you make the character as they would become well known for the image if they were true to it.

Anyway, no, no to tests for custom image.

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kenpachi is important >_>, and it would only be a simple test not like Minato or Nagato test :3

Oh I didn't mean to challenge the person, just take a test made by a Mod or an RP Sensei :p , i guess it does mean no in a way, but I think that's as rude as a person can get, is it really hard to type a "no" xd, but I understand your point :p
When you own a bio, you own it, it doesn't matter how rude it may seem but you can ignore requests from others all you want.

You're just making this suggestion out of selfishness because you want a Kenpachi bio, right?

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Nope, custom bio owners do not have to reply to people who request permission to make the bio if they do not want to. The rules are fine as they are.
I don't understand why anyone would do that... I guess this means I'll have to get another character.

You can't force them to give permission like that, its unethical.
And it's ethical for them to not reply back and just ignore it, wouldn't that be considered rude ?

I'm personally against someone "Owning" the image of a character as they didn't create the images themself.

But with things the way they are, more tests aren't needed. A test for an image doesn't even make sense to be honest.

Any normal person would let you make the character as they would become well known for the image if they were true to it.

Anyway, no, no to tests for custom image.
Well this seems reasonable enough...

When you own a bio, you own it, it doesn't matter how rude it may seem but you can ignore requests from others all you want.

You're just making this suggestion out of selfishness because you want a Kenpachi bio, right?
I want a Kenpachi bio ? Yes, I did this out of selfishness no... I did this out of how ridiculous it is to not allow someone to make a Virtual Biography of someone, I made this suggestion cause I have a few friends who couldn't get the bio the wanted and stopped RPing, I don't know about you but I like RPing with people I already know. And please don't make false accusations next time.

And you're telling me that you won't get even a bit annoyed if a Member/Mod/someone ignored your posts like you were nothing, I might be too extreme and I know Mods are busy but they could say I'll answer that later or things like that.

Last edited:

home

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think a better thing would be if be would just stop being selfish and instead of ruining the fun for other people let other people make the bio of a character which, imo they really have no right over

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been thinking about this for a while now...

Is it possible to make a test for Custom Bios if the person you need permission from is inactive or didn't reply with a "No". I for one wanted to make a couple of Custom Bio's yet the people I needed permission from either were inactive or didn't reply at all. Yes I know I should talk to a Mod about it, but as the Rules say a Mod can only give me permission IF the person was inactive for a long time, I did talk to Caliburn about it and he straight up ignored it or forgot about it, so I decided to make this thread.

Rules set for taking the test:​

- The Bio holder can be either active or inactive.
- If the bio Holder is inactive a Mod decides if the Bio needs a test or not.
- If the Bio holder is active and didn't reply then the member should wait for 2 weeks after asking for permission from the bio holder and then talk with a Mod about it to take the test.
- If the Bio holder was active and said no then the member asking for permission will have to follow the normal rules and he cannot take the test not make the bio.

*The first two rules are disposable.

•This test would only be fair for both parts, it's not the member's fault if a Bio holder was inactive or ignores the request, as I saw if the bio holder is still active Mods can't give out permission even if the bio holder doesn't reply.

*Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
Do you realise how stupid this is?

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The suggestion makes something that is not black and white but that is quite simple turn into a mess of grey shades with tons of complicated procedures to get something that in essence is already on your reach.

This is simply not viable for the situation you describe. And, regarding VMing cali and his lack of reply, we mods get like 50-70 vms per day (he even gets more than that) so its only natural that some VMs are buried beneath the others and, as such, don't get a swift reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.