Current Kakashi doesnt exist (explanation)!!!!

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Might be abit of an exaggeration however i know exactly why i say this so hear me out. All of this is his latest kamui feats, but firstly of all his sharingan feat. :rolleyes:

We are know that kakashi like danzo keeps his sharingan eye under a mask because it greatly reduces his chakra if this sharingan eye is constantly visible. He only reveals it in battle situations when he needs it, otherwise outside of battle its under his mask. However even with these restrictions on when he could use the sharingan, being in battle he cannot drag the fight on for too long because the longer the fight, the longer his sharingan eye is visible therefore the more chakra it takes from him. You could say the sharingan alone, not even the ms is a double edged sword for him. However lately he has shown us ridiculous feats which makes me wonder what has happened to him. He has been able to keep his sharingan on against, Kg division and the 7 swords men and . He has then fought zetsu's . He then fought tobi's paths . That is exactly what im saying. If we go to basics alone kakashi shouldnt be able to last this many fights whilst the sharingan has been constantly on, its astonishing feat that rivals an uchiha. To top this all of he has used 4, yes 4 kamui's on top of this already impossible feat.

So where did kakashi's sudden increase in chakra reserves and mastery of the ms come from?. With his recent feats, kakashi really doesnt need to worry about covering his sharingan eye outside of battle anymore, he might even beg the toads to sigh a contract with them and learn sm because he has demonstrated more than enough stamina to learn sm. However there could be possible reasons for all of this. First of all his stamina has remained constant at a 3 in all 3 databooks

You must be registered for see images

Since this has been consistent i find it very hard to believe that kishi would suddenly upgrade kakashi's reserves to rival naruto's, not when he hasnt chosen an increase in all 3 previous databooks.

I believe this next piece of information should explan his reserves but also his kamui feats. In chapter 571, both gai and kakashi were in the bm's chakra cloak

Alot of people might ask what does this mean. Well it opens up the possibility that anybody in bm's cloak could possibly have their chakra replenished and this wouldnt be the first time that one entity can replenish the chakra of another. Other examples are

It may very well be that kurama's chakra replenished kakashi's and gai's when there were in there. This is also a very similar situation to the gin and kin brother's. Although their experience was different, it shows that kurama's chakra could possible have done something on a similar scale to gai and kakashi.

So that is where kakashi's chakra could've come from. Obviously i knowledge that he has gained greater chakra control to use technique's with the bare minimum of chakra required, but also he mightve improved on his kamui feat however i believe the fox's chakra also had an effect on his recent kamui feat.

Lets go back to basics. We know that the senju and uchiha were once one. The uchiha representing yin energy = which is imagination. Also makes sense for the 2nd mizukage to call genjutsu yin release because that is exactly what genjutsu is. The senju represented yang = which is life force;

Yang is life force and who gained all the abilities of the senju?. Hashirama senju did. Its his strong yang energy that gave birth to his mokuton, lets not drift far though. Its also this very yang energy that flows in his dna that vastly improves the sharingan. KA's time is significantly reduced from the time its used to its next use. Izanagi is duration is given a boost when you achieve hashirama's dna, yang release. Hashirama's dna which is yang release gives the sharingan abilities a boost. Tobi not going blind with only an ms could also explain this and might pave the path way for kishi stating that with hashirama's dna, the blindness process that the ms goes though would either be significantly decreased or would be non existent.

Hashirama dna = yang release. Yang release = life force. What other entity is rich with life force. The kyuubi. Minato sealed the yin part of the fox in himself and left naruto with the yang part. The yang part is rich in so much life force that it reacted to yamato's mokuton;

So lets go back to the beginning and summarise this. The fox's chakra mightve replenished kakashi's reserves. Due to yang energy giving the sharingan a boost and kakashi was in the fox's cloak which is filled with this energy its very possible that it wouldve affected not only his stamina but also his sharingan feats

Kinimaster

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you overthought that a little, i dont think the author follows the chakra level issue that much he just goes along with story forgetting that little details, that for the most of us dont pass unchecked and are quite important.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of this isn't hating I don't know what is, how can people be so against fictional characters so much that they make up Bull crap threads like this all the time.

-Vishual-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think what people are forgetting here is that the characters are supposed to be in a life or death situation. If you were about to die, and the fate of the world was (kind of in Kakashis case) in your hands, you wouldn't have a huge surge of adrenaline/stamina or in this case chakra I guess? If it's said that a woman can get super human strength to save her child, then I'm gonna go ahead and say that a 30 year old ninja with super powers can keep using his super powers to save the world.

Reactions: Multiply

-Logic-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This theory has been postulated before, but, you did an awesome job on explaining it. Didn't read all of it; I skimmed through. Nice work man. ^^ :p

OT: LOL, after reading posts above me there seem to be some crybabies. :sy:

I always knew Blaze was a hater, so nothing surprise me here :rolleyes:
What's wrong? Itachi > Kakashi.

natssuu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, the only explanation I can think of is that Naruto and Bee shared their tailed beasts' chakra with Kakashi. Even though I'm unsure if that's possible.

Reactions: Varrah

Joten Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate threads like these, bringing up some completely irrelevant scene in naruto an dismissing it as bogus but offering no theory of your own.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And for the last time, if Kakashi's chakra was replenished somehow kishimoto would have said/shied this.

There is no evidence that Kaakshis chakra has been restored at any given time. People need to get over themselves and stop making up stuff, if kishimoto never hinted it, illustrated it or make reference to it then it is no way true.

Reactions: STRAIGHTKILLL

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This theory has been postulated before, but, you did an awesome job on explaining it. Didn't read all of it; I skimmed through. Nice work man. ^^ :p

OT: LOL, after reading posts above me there seem to be some crybabies. :sy:

What's wrong? Itachi > Kakashi.
This is educational stuff xd. I dont want this to turn into a fan war because that wasnt the purpose. Im just stating what might be true

Gooner4life

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree actually, it was always suspicious that Kakashi's reserves magically increased, I think his chakra was definitely replenished when he was in the cloak, Kakashi had been fighting for quite a while before he got there so there is no way he should have lasted that long. As you said, Naruto's chakra cloak is flowing with physical energy so it only makes sense. Great thread +rep

Reactions: NarutoAnimation
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont see any indication of "hating" going on here..All hes trying to say is, maybe kakashi is getting his chakra replenished, and thats why all of this constant kamui and sharingan use hasnt floored him already

Reactions: alikabok

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read and all the stuff is baseless. Like for the thing about Kyubis chakra, nothing implies that. If it really played a role like you say, Kishimoto would have tried to mention it even once during the fight, which wasn't obviously the case. The same goes for the pills that some people love to mention about Kakashi, when pills are things that Kishi never made Kakashi used, so don't know why suddenly Kakashi would use it. We could still continue to overthink when we don't want to accept facts: Kakashi improved, that's the only reason here

-Logic-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is educational stuff xd. I dont want this to turn into a fan war because that wasnt the purpose. Im just stating what might be true
Indeed it is. U_U

And for the last time, if Kakashi's chakra was replenished somehow kishimoto would have said/shied this.

There is no evidence that Kaakshis chakra has been restored at any given time. People need to get over themselves and stop making up stuff, if kishimoto never hinted it, illustrated it or make reference to it then it is no way true.
Lol, best logic I've seen in my entire life. O_O