0⚔️
Awards
These:

(Genjutsu: Heki Shiagari) Illusion Technique: False Completion
Type: Illusion/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage: None
Description: A very simple illusion, while most illusions make the opponent believe in something that they would not normally see, this technique takes advantages of what the opponent already expects to happen to make the illusion seem tied perfectly with reality. This technique is often used when the opponent is about to use a technique. The user must have sight of the opponent while this technique is activated, the opponent necessarily does not have to have sight of the user. At the same time as the user has sight of the opponent, he will perform the Serpent hand seal immediately trapping the opponent within the depths of the illusion. When the opponent uses a technique, they often believe their technique will be completed if there is nothing to stop them or interrupt them. The opponent starts and carries on with the technique without knowing that the illusion has already affected them. Believing that there is nothing wrong they will continue with their move, the illusion starts right as the opponent begins his technique. For each and every technique there is a specific procedure or specific focus required to perform it. This illusion instead of allowing the opponent to achieve this specific focus or procedure fools the opponent into following another procedure. This one is called the dummy procedure. The illusion fools the opponent into forgetting the technique they actually started, and replaces it with the dummy procedure that they believe will result in a technique nonetheless. The dummy procedure actually has no purpose at all and completing it will produce no result because it is nothing but a gathering of wasteful actions. The opponent will simply start performing the dummy procedure that the user had inserted into his train of thought, making any remains of the actual technique collapse and fade into nothingness. The opponent will perform the dummy procedure in reality with their body as if they were about to perform a real technique, but then realize that it does not actually do anything and break away from the illusion after it achieves the purpose of preventing the opponent's initial technique. This enables the user to prevent any damage from the technique the opponent was planning to use. Only the technique that this illusion was directed toward will be affected by this technique, the remaining parts of the opponent's move will proceed to happen unaffected.
~The user must wait one turn before he can reuse this technique and he can use this technique only a maximum of three times per battle.
~The user cannot use any genjutsu above S-rank on the same turn and on the next turn.
~This strain this technique causes the user prevents him from using any elemental technique on the same turn requiring the user to take a large sacrifice on the versatility of their following attacks.
~The user cannot use any techniques that are the same rank as the technique they prevented from being completed on the same turn as this technique is used excluding this technique of course if it is the case.

(Genjutsu: Tobi Saru) Illusion Technique: Fly Away
Type: Illusion/Offense
Chakra cost: 30
Damage: 60 (mental)
Description: The user is able to cast this illusion with the use of two hand seals after the opponent does an action that causes the opponent to rise into the air (this can be either through the use of a platform, or through the use of a technique that blasts the opponent into the air, the user can also set this technique up by using a technique that forcefully launches the opponent into the air). As the opponent is rising into the air, the illusion takes affect. The user manipulates the opponent's senses to make it seem as though the opponent does not stop their ascent into the air. Instead the user manipulates the opponent to believe that they are actually ascending into the air at far greater speeds away from the earth. The illusion makes the opponent believe that he has blasted himself into space. Once in space, the opponent believes that there is no air to breathe. If the opponent does not break out of the technique by the end of their turn, at the start of the user's next turn, the opponent will lose consciousness. In reality, the opponent just falls back down to the ground. The user is free to attack the opponent while the opponent is made to believe they are stuck in space.
~This technique can only be used three times per battle, and is only triggered when the opponent is already in the motion of ascending into the air making them far more susceptible to the technique. On the same turn that this technique is used, the user is not able to use any genjutsu above A-rank.

For:

Hando no Shinigami (Hand of the Death God)
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80
Description: This technique was derived from Yondaime Hokage's Dead Demon Seal. The user will create the Bore → Hare Seals and then clap his hands together to initiate the illusion. Once the illusion is initiated the victim will begin to experience an excruciating wave throughout their body. While this happens the victim will see and feel their hands and feet becoming black and the pain in those sections of their body will feel even more excruciating. The process the victim feels himself going through is similar to the affects of the Dead Demon Seal as it happened on Orochimaru's arms, necrosis (The Death of cells). The necrosis of the victims hands and feet spreads up their arms and legs and onto their body. Once this has spread to the entire body from the neck down, the world around the victim will become a dark mist of bloody crimson and the Death God will appear before the victim and place his hand on the their head. The victim will feel as if the soul from his head is being pulled out and the necrosis of the rest of his body from the neck up will occur.
~This technique lasts 4 turns unless broken. During the first turn the victims hands and feet will turn black as a result of the affects of the illusion. The second turn will cause the illusion to spread to completely immobilize and affect the arms and legs. The third turn will cover the rest of the body from the neck down and in the final turn the Shinigami will appear and the user will feel the soul from their head being pulled out by the shinigami, which will cause the illusion's affect to spread from the neck upwards.
~This technique can only be used twice per battle and one must skip two turns before attempting the second time.
~If used twice the user cannot use genjutsu for the rest of the match
~No other genjutsu can be used while this technique is in play

I assume you can read the technique yourself, it's not that difficult, so a few sentences will suffice.
1. The technique was made to bail you outta something you can't block by making it so it never happens, and any of it that did happens disperses. Of course you can't use it on the first technique, since that would break the time frame.
2. When they shoot themselves into the air, use it.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it's safe to assume for your first technique you'd need to essentially use the jutsu before your opponent begins the process of another jutsu and can't be done on a jutsu they are currently attempting to execute? Unless this can interrupt a jutsu in mid-process. Another question would be the necessity of sight. If a shinobi had some other mode of heightened sense like a chakra sensor or sound release techniques active, that gave them a clear mode of sensory could one execute this technique?

Your restrictions are quite a nuisance for these levels of technique. Since any old ninja can simply Kai their way out of this I'll need to be a bit craftier with this.

As for my technique I make to the point where genjutsu kai or weaving any hand seals for that matter becomes quite a difficult feat but the price is steep

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So it's safe to assume for your first technique you'd need to essentially use the jutsu before your opponent begins the process of another jutsu and can't be done on a jutsu they are currently attempting to execute? Unless this can interrupt a jutsu in mid-process. Another question would be the necessity of sight. If a shinobi had some other mode of heightened sense like a chakra sensor or sound release techniques active, that gave them a clear mode of sensory could one execute this technique?

Your restrictions are quite a nuisance for these levels of technique. Since any old ninja can simply Kai their way out of this I'll need to be a bit craftier with this.

As for my technique I make to the point where genjutsu kai or weaving any hand seals for that matter becomes quite a difficult feat but the price is steep
You can use the technique while the opponent is still in the process of performing it. For example, say the technique such as Rasengan requires focusing chakra in the palm of your hand, you can use the genjutsu to make them believe they created the Rasengan, but in reality it disperses away. Similarly, if the opponent is using something like Wood Dragon that requires constant manipulation, it'll make the opponent visualize what should happen but in reality the dragon won't be moving at all. You can also use this technique against any tech that requires hand seals to just negate it from ever happening.

Well those restrictions are tailor made for my bios. For the first one, the restriction that prevents me from using any elemental technique is a just fodder since my Kiyoshi bio has unlimited access to S-rank chakra manipulation through Great Energy Pulse. As for the second one, those two hand seals were thrown into the process since my EMS bio can just cast it with sight. The techniques ultimately exploit specific situations using the specific abilities of a bio to give you an opening, they aren't as splash-able as other genjutsu.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very interesting, part of the reason I want MS is for that very reason, casting without hand seals and since I possess arguably one of the larges reservoirs of genjutsu on the base (even more so thanks to your generosity) I have a bit more versatility. Granted I'd have an almost equal amount of power should I chose to make a Kurama but I don't want to be too transparent...or more so than I already am.

Anyway I think I understand your techniques well and I can integrate them into my encyclopedia. If you have anything else you would like to add let me know, otherwise you can give your thoughts/description of my genjutsu if you'd like.