~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well only stated what fire's with Kirabi and then he's gone so guess im afterr the introduction of what fire is but i can do it again :D

Fire is a the product of a material which chemicals are heating up that much that it set's on fire. With air the fire grows stronger and there's no doubt about it that fire is splendid for offensive based attacks and the perfect match for a pyroman :p

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well only stated what fire's with Kirabi and then he's gone so guess im afterr the introduction of what fire is but i can do it again :D

Fire is a the product of a material which chemicals are heating up that much that it set's on fire. With air the fire grows stronger and there's no doubt about it that fire is splendid for offensive based attacks and the perfect match for a pyroman :p
Since he has already done the introduction to the element then we can get started on the jutsu.

Gather chakra in your stomach. Then begin changing the chakra into fire itself. Move the fire chakra from your stomach to your mouth and release it.

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

~Cross Marian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry had to eat (Irl)

I gather chakra in my stomach. By focusing on the nature of the fire I turn it into fire. When I find out that it's about time I move the chakra from my stomach to the mouth and let the power to break free!

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry had to eat (Irl)

I gather chakra in my stomach. By focusing on the nature of the fire I turn it into fire. When I find out that it's about time I move the chakra from my stomach to the mouth and let the power to break free!
Good this is the last D-rank fire jutsu. Focus your chakra and create flammable gas in your lungs. Then release it from your mouth in a manner that it sprays out.

(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Covering Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Collect firechakra chakra inside your stomach, inhale a lot of air. Create a ring with you thumb and index, blow out into that ring and make the fire ignite externally forming a large fireball.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.