0⚔️
*Zuko sits by a clearing near the hospital waiting for Crow.*
*Kakashi appears out of nowhere*

(Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
Should've been in the battle arena lol >_>

Anywhore, tell me what you know about the Sharingan KG with detail and no wikias.

Last edited:

Inch

Legendary
Kin
155💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whoops.. o_o

Anyways, the sharingan is the KG of the Uchiha Clan. It's one of the three main doujutsu. The Sharingan enables its users to see chakra, predict abilities, copy abilities, see through some genjutsu, cast genjutsu, and at its most powerful stages use ninjutsu.

The Sharingan occurs in five 'stages.' These stages are: 1 tomoe, 2 tomoe, 3 tomoe, Mangekyo Sharingan, and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. For the tomoes to be unlocked it generally requires one to have experience using the sharingan, and often will require strenuous circumstances, although in our rp, 2nd and 3rd are actually trained. In order to unlock the Mangekyo sharingan, one must have gotten to the 3rd tomoe, and then they must kill their best friend/loved one, though in our RP, this is trained. For EMS, one must have unlocked the MS and also have had their sibling unlock MS. They must then transplant the eyes of their siblings into their own eye sockets.

The Sharingan, however, has a few limitations. Perhaps its biggest limitation is that it is unable to actually see through chakra, thus the reason why it is unable to see through the Hidden Mist Jutsu. Also, most of the genjutsu which it casts require eye contact, which can sometimes be tricky to get.

No wikia used. :p

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whoops.. o_o

Anyways, the sharingan is the KG of the Uchiha Clan. It's one of the three main doujutsu. The Sharingan enables its users to see chakra, predict abilities, copy abilities, see through some genjutsu, cast genjutsu, and at its most powerful stages use ninjutsu.

The Sharingan occurs in five 'stages.' These stages are: 1 tomoe, 2 tomoe, 3 tomoe, Mangekyo Sharingan, and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. For the tomoes to be unlocked it generally requires one to have experience using the sharingan, and often will require strenuous circumstances, although in our rp, 2nd and 3rd are actually trained. In order to unlock the Mangekyo sharingan, one must have gotten to the 3rd tomoe, and then they must kill their best friend/loved one, though in our RP, this is trained. For EMS, one must have unlocked the MS and also have had their sibling unlock MS. They must then transplant the eyes of their siblings into their own eye sockets.

The Sharingan, however, has a few limitations. Perhaps its biggest limitation is that it is unable to actually see through chakra, thus the reason why it is unable to see through the Hidden Mist Jutsu. Also, most of the genjutsu which it casts require eye contact, which can sometimes be tricky to get.

No wikia used. :p
Alright Kewl o_o

Now you have two ways, the easy way :kaito:, and the hard way :nexus:

Easy way: Simply leave yourself to be beaten up by me, with all meanings that the word holds O_O

Hard way: a Battle that we will go through, i will bring the fight high enough so that you feel a certain emotion which will result with unlocking your first stage of your Sharingan.

So which one do you want .-.

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh. ANY help with training in 2T and 3T would be very much so appreciated. xD I mean me and Igneel cannot handle it all. Activations, are very easy for anyone to do. ><

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bout time someone besides me does this. xD Crow, you need to start doing Sharingan Training again too. >_<
Yeh crow!!!
Do as Becky tells you!!!
You too Dan. .-. *points at your ichigo uchiha bio*
If i start doing uchiha training i'm not doing any other training >_<
Meh. ANY help with training in 2T and 3T would be very much so appreciated. xD I mean me and Igneel cannot handle it all. Activations, are very easy for anyone to do. ><
Ok, send a max of 3 students my way for now.

Any more than that i'm too busy for
Thanks, Dan. ^_^ Crow, I hope you'll be willing as well to help me out in this subject as well.
I just got my Kakashi bio back recently i'll help out as much as i can xd if you have pending students for the Sharingan send them to me o_o
^ O_O

Anyways, I'm a bit busy and lazy lately, so let's go with the easy way.
*Spreads my arms wide open.*
Come at me bro!!!!
My favorite kind of way >_>

Let's start with a little Taijutsu first to beat the hell out of you O_\\​

I run at you and using my body as a spring deliver an upwards kick in your stomach pushing you straight to the air

(Konoha Shōfū) – Leaf Rising Wind
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 20
Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.
Then i jump upwards using chakra to jump at a higher pace than you as i form a Rasengan in my hand drilling you to the ground with the rasengan to your stomach.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Had enough?​
O_\\​

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you begin to attack me, I begin focusing chakra into my eyes.*
ARGH!!
:T_T:
Is it working? <_<
*Removes headband to reveal his 3T Sharingan*

We will have to wait for that O_O

I concentrate earth chakra into my right leg and kick you in the air up to Short range from me, I make the necessary handseals and shoot a large ball of fire at your direction.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.
As I shoot the fireball it's followed up by a vortex of wind at you, since the wind is faster than the fire it will push the fire to an even greater scale while boosting it's power, burning you to a crisp.

(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Range: Short - Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth
As you are burned by the blazing inferno of the fire and wind, i clap my hands causing a massive amount of water to materialize from around you and collapsing onto you, and since you are burned the water delivers a burning damage.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Release: Water Shock wave
Range: Short - Mid
Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Muhahahahahaha
O_O

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
D:!!!
*Whimpers in pain*
Is it done yet?
*Sees with my Sharingan that the chakra is concentrated into your eyes and bursts at once revealing your 1T Sharingan.*

Creates a Clone to take you to the hospital >_> You make the thread <_<

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.