Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright ill start off slow

*as im talking i slam my foot on the ground an make a jet of water come at you then while you dodge that i shoot a ball of wind at you*

(Mizu Kamikiri) - Rising Water Cutter
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Fuuton: Goukuuhou (Wind Style: Great Air Cannon)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damge Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright ill start off slow

*as im talking i slam my foot on the ground an make a jet of water come at you then while you dodge that i shoot a ball of wind at you*

(Mizu Kamikiri) - Rising Water Cutter
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Fuuton: Goukuuhou (Wind Style: Great Air Cannon)
Chakra Cost:15
Damge Points:30
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.
Imma start simple too

*I activate my Byakugan with words and as soon as I see you using Rising Water Cutter , I shield myself with Terra Shield*

(Doton: Doroku Gaeshi) - Earth Style: Terra Shield
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

As I can see through my Terra Shield , I'm completely aware of th Great Air Cannon tht you're sending at me . So , I take you unexpectedly by using Exploding Flame Crater*

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Type: Offense
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Heavens Blade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as the ground underneath me begins to open up i use hurricane fist and shoot back into long range from you then i do a couple of handseals and make a giant swamp big enough to drown manda underneath you*

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Description: This technique creates a swamp beneath the target (relative to them) that immobilizes them. If the swamp is made deep enough it will kill the target. The size of the swamp is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as the ground underneath me begins to open up i use hurricane fist and shoot back into long range from you then i do a couple of handseals and make a giant swamp big enough to drown manda underneath you*

Fuuton: Senpuuken (Wind Style: Hurricane Fist)
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description: A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he/she punches.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Description: This technique creates a swamp beneath the target (relative to them) that immobilizes them. If the swamp is made deep enough it will kill the target. The size of the swamp is proportioned to the amount of chakra of the user.
*The second the ground begins to change state , I quickly manipulate the earth below my feet , forming small pillars that bump me out from the swamp and into mid-range*

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

*As soon as I'm safe from th swamp , I form two large lion-shaped shrouds of chakra around my hands and thrusts thm forward at you*

(Jūho Sōshiken) – Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user forms two large lion-shaped shrouds of chakra around their hands, then thrusts them forwards at the opponent in a spinning motion to confuse and throw off the opponents aim before striking them.

As you're stunned by th impact from th Twin Lion fists striking you , I shoot 4 empty palms at you , 1 of thm is aimed at your chest and another is aimed at your head , th last 2 are aimed at both your legs to throw you off balance

(Hakke Shinten Kuushou) - 8 Trigrams 4 Heavenly empty palm
Range:Close-MId
Damage Points:40(+8 if opponent hits an object)
Description:A burst fire of empty palms that do more damage.

*As soon as you're thrown off balance with your face now facing th floor , I throw 5 explosive kunais at you and detonating thm by forming th "snake" handseal once it reaches you , blowing off a few limbs*

Heavens Blade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as your in mid air (remember you had to jump over tera shield) i build up fuuton chakra then when your about a foot and a half off the a blade of wind hits you (not sure if youll be able to protect yourself from that so i might have won but if you can ill defend your attacks) as the lions come at me i make a large gust of wind canceling them out and as you do the empty palms i make a golem wich protects me from it then the golem walks towards you and hits you in the chest knocking you back into the swamp*

Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Doton: Iwa Kyojin) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

Last edited:

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as your in mid air (remember you had to jump over tera shield) i build up fuuton chakra then when your about a foot and a half off the a blade of wind hits you (not sure if youll be able to protect yourself from that so i might have won but if you can ill defend your attacks) as the lions come at me i make a large gust of wind canceling them out and as you do the empty palms i make a golem wich protects me from it then the golem walks towards you and hits you in the chest knocking you back into the swamp*

Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.

Fuuton: Atsugai (Wind Style: Pressure Damage)
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast
moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Doton: Iwa Kyojin) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.
*As I see you build up fuuton chakra with my Byakugan , I prepare for a katon jutsu and as soon as you release your wind blade , I spew a Fire Flower at your wind blade*

(Katon:Gouenka)-Fire Style:Fire Flower
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user spits three fireballs that combine in mid-air into one giant fireball.

*Both of our jutsus disperses and as soon as you see my Twin Lion Fists come at you , it's too late as it'll confuse and throw off your aim . So your Pressure Damage misses my Twin Lion Fists (I think . . .) and my Twin Lion Fists goes on to hit you . After which I continue everything after my Twin Lion Fists strikes you from my last move*

Heavens Blade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry i won if you read my wind blade tech it is unblockable you need to dodge it (hurricane fist woulda been a good choice or a clone that pushes you out the way) also wind pressure would work becuase it hits a large area so as long as your infront of me it should work

Rokusho..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry i won if you read my wind blade tech it is unblockable you need to dodge it (hurricane fist woulda been a good choice or a clone that pushes you out the way) also wind pressure would work becuase it hits a large area so as long as your infront of me it should work
Maybe we should get a sensei here ? O_O .
On a side note , I didn't block it , I merely countered it .