Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before you go on to read further, yes, I am aware this is really silly and bizarre. However, I think it is interesting, and it's all fun!

So, after recently getting my ears pierced, I learnt that it is common practice for gay men to get solely their right ear pierced. Straight men would get either their left ear pierced or both. It's silly, I know. Well, I noticed that Crocodile has his 'gay ear' pierced. Which means nothing, but I looked to see if any other males with piercing in one piece also had their 'gay ear' pierced. After looking at many, many characters, I think Crocodile is literally the ONLY male in One Piece this applies too, Oda remains consistent!

-Roronoa Zoro - left ear
-Trafalgar Law - both ears
-Donquixote Doflamingo - both ears
-Enel - both ears
-Urouge - both ears
-Bartolomeo - both ears
-Ideo - both ears
-Jeet - both ear
-Lafitte - both ears
-Wiper - both ears
-Jyabura - both ears
-Fake Zoro - left ear
-Porchemy - both ears
-Ikaros Much - both ears
-Kamakiri - both ears
-Nero - both ears
-Pearl - both ears
-Patty - both ears
-Den - both ears
-Raoul - both ears
-Don Achino - both ears

It really meant nothing to me but I was surprised to see Crocodile was the ONLY one I could find. Which might mean Oda knew what he was doing. Now I'm not saying Crocodile is gay, that wouldn't matter and neither would it contribute anything to the story of One Piece. However, given the context of Crocodile and his speculated past/relationship with Ivankov I do think it is interesting because the silly gay rule doesn't apply to women and we all know that theory. Or maybe Oda has been very subtly towards the dynamic between Crocodile and Ivankov all along. Who knows, it is probably nothing, but I thought it was interesting nonetheless.

Please don't take it too seriously, again it's all fun and I'm very aware of how silly it is. What do you think?

You must be registered to see images