Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You remember this guy

You must be registered for see images

he got his ass kicked by Luffy and lost his position as a Shichubukai. As I'm a bit bored atm I'm posting a theory about this croco-crackhead.

My theory is he was a.... woman

Why do I think that? Well he has met Ivankov a long time ago when he was still a rookie, which was just a bit after the years of Roger's execution and as a result of this meeting Ivankov knows a weakness of Crocodile. I believe this might be that Ivankov knows he was once a woman. Though this is more of a secret than an actual weakness. If it would be what Ivankov meant he should have formulated it differently. However even if it's not that, I still think it could be directly related to it.

This is backed-up by the fact that Crocodile was witness of Roger's execution, just like most of the other Shichibukai, but he was the only one of whom they didn't show his face, only his back unlike Doflamingo, Mihawk and Moria:

You can't even see whether he has long or short hair and considering Ivankov can change people's gender and he was a rookie at the time they met, he could have changed gender while no one noticing it.

...yes I made this on a whim, though I'm partially serious about this >.>

Last edited:

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was mentioned on OneManga forums almost a year ago :p And on Narutofan forums :p
But yea, it's quite possible.

"When Crocodile was still a rookie, he met with Emporio Ivankov, who learned of a "precious weakness" of his, where the mention of it shakes even his usual unshakable relaxed tone."

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was mentioned on OneManga forums almost a year ago :p And on Narutofan forums :p
But yea, it's quite possible.

"When Crocodile was still a rookie, he met with Emporio Ivankov, who learned of a "precious weakness" of his, where the mention of it shakes even his usual unshakable relaxed tone."

You just ruined my fun -_- spoilsport

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol..this is quit possible theory......but why do he hate WB (i think he was WB's wife... and WB said i love the ocean more than you so fck of.. )

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-_- Yes, Oda needs to make Crocodile a transsexual so he can please the manga buying transsexual group.

With that said being, it's actually possible that what you say might be true. Oda already had Nami molested in the bath and almost ripped Franky's nuts off. There's no saying what he plans to do. O_O

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_- Yes, Oda needs to make Crocodile a transsexual so he can please the manga buying transsexual group.

With that said being, it's actually possible that what you say might be true. Oda already had Nami molested in the bath and almost ripped Franky's nuts off. There's no saying what he plans to do. O_O
Nami almost molested??? when did this happen.

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You remember this guy

he got his ass kicked by Luffy and lost his position as a Shichubukai. As I'm a bit bored atm I'm posting a theory about this croco-crackhead.

Why do I think that? Well he has met Ivankov a long time ago when he was still a rookie, which was just a bit after the years of Roger's execution and as a result of this meeting Ivankov knows a weakness of Crocodile. I believe this might be that Ivankov knows he was once a woman. Though this is more of a secret than an actual weakness. If it would be what Ivankov meant he should have formulated it differently. However even if it's not that, I still think it could be directly related to it.

This is backed-up by the fact that Crocodile was witness of Roger's execution, just like most of the other Shichibukai, but he was the only one of whom they didn't show his face, only his back unlike Doflamingo, Mihawk and Moria:

You can't even see whether he has long or short hair and considering Ivankov can change people's gender and he was a rookie at the time they met, he could have changed gender while no one noticing it.

dud if u notice carefully in that manga pic u posted, u can see an ear ring and in the adult pic, he is not wearing an ear ring

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You remember this guy

lol i swear that i was going to make a similar thread but u beat me to it !!! and yea i think he was a girl but it would be stupid if he was because he's a badass even though he got his ass kicked by luffy.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol i swear that i was going to make a similar thread but u beat me to it !!! and yea i think he was a girl but it would be stupid if he was because he's a badass even though he got his ass kicked by luffy.
You were bored too =D

It would certainly give a nice twist to the plot again. Normally most of the previous characters in a manga get forgotten, however Oda just brings one of the old villains back and pictures him from a complete different angle. In Alabasta he was the main villain, but now he lost all interest in that kind of stuff and even protected Luffy and he's going to the New World.

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You were bored too =D

It would certainly give a nice twist to the plot again. Normally most of the previous characters in a manga get forgotten, however Oda just brings one of the old villains back and pictures him from a complete different angle. In Alabasta he was the main villain, but now he lost all interest in that kind of stuff and even protected Luffy and he's going to the New World.
lol kinda :D

yup i thought that it was wierd that oda brought back an old villan at that point of the story...