BigGuns Reloaded

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I went through current doffy's techs and feats, but I don't see how he beats Croc.

In the war we seen croc is physically strong and fast it doesn't appear that he will have any trouble with hand to hand and defense.

We have seen doffy has no answer to shambles

Dehydration should be enough to end doffy

If u feel different explanation please!

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Croc loses in the worst way. He gets the anime Smoker treatment the way I see a battle between the two going.

In other words, he gets his ass blitzed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Strangelove

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doflamingo is 4times stronger than Crocodile. He lost to Alabasta gear1 Luffy. Dressrosa Gear4 Luffy is only going to beat a weakened Doflamingo

Jk. Actually he is infinitely more powerful

Reactions: Dr Strangelove

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one who thinks Crocodile could beat Doflamingo with High Diff.

From the manga it was implied that crocodile (even though i am sure Mihawk could beat him Mid Diff), and even go toe-to-toe with Doflamingo. Currently Crocodile hasn't even displayed any of his CoA, which i am positive he has.

Im curious why people think Doflamingo can defeat Crocodile with mid diff. Would anybody mind explaining?

B

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

From the manga it was implied that crocodile (even though i am sure Mihawk could beat him Mid Diff), and even go toe-to-toe with Doflamingo. Currently Crocodile hasn't even displayed any of his CoA, which i am positive he has.

Im curious why people think Doflamingo can defeat Crocodile with mid diff. Would anybody mind explaining?

B
Speed and physical strength is exponentially below Doflamingo's.
Doflamingo has Haki. Not even just having better Haki, but the fact that he has Haki period
Aerial advantage
Better range
Better durability

How does Crocodile even scratch Doflamingo is the real question.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

B
How is Mihawk blocking Croc's attack an impressive feat for Croc?

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Speed and physical strength is exponentially below Doflamingo's.
Doflamingo has Haki. Not even just having better Haki, but the fact that he has Haki period
Aerial advantage
Better range
Better durability

How does Crocodile even scratch Doflamingo is the real question.
To be fair, we should take into account that Crocodile had been locked inside of impel down and had his energy drained by seastone handcuffs for months before getting released. He wasn't at his best when he was shown in Marineford.

I can understand that since we havent seen crocodile use haki pre-time skip there is no reason to believe that he can use it. But I would also like to point of that Doflamingo also never displayed haki in the pre-time skip and we are just currently learning that he has all 3 types of haki. It is very likely that crocodile at least has CoA as he has been in the new world now for 2 years.

How does Doflamingo have a aerial advantage, when as well?

Crocodile has just as large a range as doflamingo [ ]-[ ]-[ ]

In terms of Durability, .

How is Mihawk blocking Croc's attack an impressive feat for Croc?
The scan was to show Crocodiles statement toward Mihawk more so then the blocking of the attack. And I would like to point of that it was Crocodile who blocked Mihawks attack, not the other way around. Mihawk was attacking luffy when crocodile blocked it.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
To be fair, we should take into account that Crocodile had been locked inside of impel down and had his energy drained by seastone handcuffs for months before getting released. He wasn't at his best when he was shown in Marineford.

I can understand that since we havent seen crocodile use haki pre-time skip there is no reason to believe that he can use it. But I would also like to point of that Doflamingo also never displayed haki in the pre-time skip and we are just currently learning that he has all 3 types of haki. It is very likely that crocodile at least has CoA as he has been in the new world now for 2 years.

How does Doflamingo have a aerial advantage, when crocodile can fly as well?

Crocodile has just as large a range as doflamingo [ ]-[ ]-[ ]

In terms of Durability, .

The scan was to show Crocodiles statement toward Mihawk more so then the blocking of the attack. And I would like to point of that it was Crocodile who blocked Mihawks attack, not the other way around. Mihawk was attacking luffy when crocodile blocked it.
Nah, to be fair, Crocodile was getting punched by a pre-Gear Alabasta Luffy and was defeating him. A post-skip Luffy with Gears 2 and 3 can't put down Doffy on his own. Crocodile lacks the strength or speed to keep up with Doffy.

One of those scans were done in the desert, and all three of them were short-mid ranged. Doflamingo has techniques that span across an entire country(Bird Cage, Parasite and Overheat). Crocodile has shown the ability to hover over the ground, he has never been shown to be able to fly as high as Doflamingo.

Jozu's attack works by smashing. Doffy has what it takes to survive getting smashed around. However, Doffy's attacks are slicing. Doffy breaks Croco's skin like Jozu did, and Crocodile has lost his head, not to mention Doffy can slash open veins such as his jugular.