Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The battle had concluded almost as quickly as it had ended. Physically, Isoka was unscathed, his sand made sure to that. But his mind looked like a prize fighter at the end of a 10 round bout. He couldn't even will himself to step forward, instead falling back where a beanbag-like cushion of sand caught him.

His beast had no sympathy for him. "YOU IDIOT! I TOLD YOU TO PUT THE FUCKING SEAL ON BEFORE WE LEFT!"

"Huh...oh? That's right." Isoka thought back trying to remember what had happened. "Kyahah! I was going to do it the night before we left, but then Gramps and everyone threw me a surprise party. Guess the sake pushed it outta my mind."

"Grrrr..." The beast wasn't surprised.

Isoka watched as his victorious opponent turned his attention elsewhere. A shiver ran up his spine just from looking at him. "Damn...who knew there'd be people like that out here? Adventuring ain't easy, eh big guy?"

Shukaku's brow furrowed at the naivety of his host. "A pampered jackass would say something like that! I knew. I may be a monster too, but there's always a bigger fish out there. WHICH IS WHY I TOLD YOU TO ADD THE DAMN SEAL!"

It took a vast amount of effort just for Isoka to sit up in the chair. "Alright, alright, I get it Tankami. Let's sit back and watch the Boss guy for a bit."

Cross had already begun his own battle against Vegeta's companion. Isoka had never seen him in a serious battle before, and was curious to see what he could do.
What an amazing guy.. Vegeta thought to himself, as his eyes watched him regain his composure being caught from falling in a sand chair before starting to watch his associate and Uta battle. He's a quick one to recover, Vegeta felt a good vibe about the man the moment he cracked that joke and casually drank his Sake like he had not a care in the world. That took balls of stone, and now Vegeta had a measure of respect him for that even if he just met him. He snatched a bottle of his own Saki and handed it to the man before turning his attention to their other comrade..
"Hmm.. It does behoove us to start up a clan owned bank. But to keep some shmuck from plundering all of our resources, we'll need to devise an ideal setup. And to be sure, it'll require some security measures that will no doubt set the clan back with regards to our finances; with that being said, let us go out and rake in some kumi."
Looking at this guy, he appeared slightly unhinged. Vegeta would begin to glow a golden color as an aura appears around him, and he clenches his fist a little and gives him a stern look..

Your not gonna be a problem right? Do I need to worry about you coming at me when Im not looking? Because I'm always looking...

He would peer at the man waiting for a reply while examining his interesting viscera with his byakugans.

(Katon: Sanshō̄o no Kate) | Fire Release: The Phoenix Feathered Muffler
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Self
Chakra: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The Phoenix Feathered Muffler is a simple technique that involves the release of fire chakra that will cloak the user. Although this technique fully cloaks the user - as many defensive techniques do, it does not offer the typical defensive properties that a normal armour would, in fact, outside of the fiery golden glow that will emanate from the users visage, and the techniques special interaction with fire techniques, virtually nothing will change as the shroud is almost completely incorporeal. However, when the user is in contact with a flame that is either devoid of chakra, comprised of the users chakra, or comprised of the chakra of one that the user has a blood contract with, such as summons, the shrouds true abilities will be displayed. The user will be capable of interacting with any flame or fire technique that they produce without suffering from harm or adverse effects - such as respiratory problems - not only that but, should they so wish, they will be capable of interacting with fire as if it were a solid, liquid or gas - such as standing on top of a flame despite its incorporeal qualities or floating within a fire. This ability signifies the user as the 'Unburnt', gracing the user with an ability previously believed to be the sole realm of the Dragon and Phoenix. (Does not grant the user immunity to enemy fire techniques).

Notes:
This technique can be used a maximum of twice, will last until cancelled and has a two turn cooldown between usages. Furthermore a rather intriguing and strange effect of this technique is that, no matter how hard the user may try, they will be incapable of using water techniques while this technique is active. Stranger yet, is that the only solid portion of this technique is a feather comprised of golden ash, seemingly immune to anything but water, that will attach itself to the user's chest

Last edited:

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

What an amazing guy.. Vegeta thought to himself, as his eyes watched him regain his composure being caught from falling in a sand chair before starting to watch his associate and Uta battle. He's a quick one to recover, Vegeta felt a good vibe about the man the moment he cracked that joke and casually drank his Sake like he had not a care in the world. That took balls of stone, and now Vegeta had a measure of respect him for that even if he just met him. He snatched a bottle of his own Saki and handed it to the man before turning his attention to their other comrade..

Looking at this guy, he appeared slightly unhinged. Vegeta would begin to glow a golden color as an aura appears around him, and he clenches his fist a little and gives him a stern look..

Your not gonna be a problem right? Do I need to worry about you coming at me when Im not looking? Because I'm always looking...

He would peer at the man waiting for a reply while examining his interesting viscera with his byakugans.

(Katon: Sanshō̄o no Kate) | Fire Release: The Phoenix Feathered Muffler
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Self
Chakra: 20 (-5 per turn)
Description: The Phoenix Feathered Muffler is a simple technique that involves the release of fire chakra that will cloak the user. Although this technique fully cloaks the user - as many defensive techniques do, it does not offer the typical defensive properties that a normal armour would, in fact, outside of the fiery golden glow that will emanate from the users visage, and the techniques special interaction with fire techniques, virtually nothing will change as the shroud is almost completely incorporeal. However, when the user is in contact with a flame that is either devoid of chakra, comprised of the users chakra, or comprised of the chakra of one that the user has a blood contract with, such as summons, the shrouds true abilities will be displayed. The user will be capable of interacting with any flame or fire technique that they produce without suffering from harm or adverse effects - such as respiratory problems - not only that but, should they so wish, they will be capable of interacting with fire as if it were a solid, liquid or gas - such as standing on top of a flame despite its incorporeal qualities or floating within a fire. This ability signifies the user as the 'Unburnt', gracing the user with an ability previously believed to be the sole realm of the Dragon and Phoenix. (Does not grant the user immunity to enemy fire techniques).

Notes:
This technique can be used a maximum of twice, will last until cancelled and has a two turn cooldown between usages. Furthermore a rather intriguing and strange effect of this technique is that, no matter how hard the user may try, they will be incapable of using water techniques while this technique is active. Stranger yet, is that the only solid portion of this technique is a feather comprised of golden ash, seemingly immune to anything but water, that will attach itself to the user's chest
"Hmm.."

"You see, I'm a pacifist by nature, which stems in part from me being medical nin and what not. I feel obliged to avoid more bloodshed."
At first glance, the situation seemed to be rather dire and perhaps the worst was yet to come but then again, Cracker was not convinced.. To be sure, Isoka had just been handed a humiliating loss and Cross was in fact still in the midst of combat. And yet Cracker still further observed that the man of short stature but also undeniably great hair—who was now questioning his own intentions—had clearly opted not to restrain or outright kill Isoka. Of course, things could change at a moment's notice but Cracker felt bereft of any reason to fight.

"Ultimately, I'm content to let this skirmish play out but would like to say that the negotiation channel is always open."

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hmm.."

"You see, I'm a pacifist by nature, which stems in part from me being medical nin and what not. I feel obliged to avoid more bloodshed."
At first glance, the situation seemed to be rather dire and perhaps the worst was yet to come but then again, Cracker was not convinced.. To be sure, Isoka had just been handed a humiliating loss and Cross was in fact still in the midst of combat. And yet Cracker still further observed that the man of short stature but also undeniably great hair—who was now questioning his own intentions—had clearly opted not to restrain or outright kill Isoka. Of course, things could change at a moment's notice but Cracker felt bereft of any reason to fight.

"Ultimately, I'm content to let this skirmish play out but would like to say that the negotiation channel is always open."
Paci....what? Geets thinks, as the man replies. Med nin though, could be useful. He'd have to keep an eye on him and make sure he didn't try anything like healing his friend. Vegeta really didn't like the idea of having to fight both these guys at once but would if he needed to.

Negotiation channels being open are always a plus. I'm not gonna lie to you guys, it's not looking good for your friend. If he somehow makes it past my comrade make no mistake, me and my pitviper here are gonna finish the job..

Vegeta would look back towards the battle, using his eyes and sensing to feel out the situation. Seemed to be going in Uta's favor so far. Geets made sure, with his near perfect 360 degree vision, to keep a constant watch on the other two men particularly their chakra pathways for any signs of ill intent..

Now, while we wait please for the love of god answer me one question because I have been all over the world and can't seem to find a reliable source. How do you get to this so called battle arena I've heard tales of, the one with amazing prizes for gaining victories in combat, gauntlet style?

Geets would take out his own bottle of Saki and take a gulp of it, wiping his mouth with his glove he puts the cap back on it and puts it back away for later, and as he does he passively activates another technique alongside Muffler, one that would allow him to do more fun stuff with his Katon..

(Katon: Hōka) | Fire Release: Pyromania
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: (x2 to the desired technique)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A variant of ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’, Pyromania is a passive technique that allows the user to infuse extra chakra into a Fire based technique upon creation. The infusion will apply an effect similar to ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’ to the technique, whereby aligning the chakra of the technique to an entity the user will be capable of preventing said substance from being burned, or negatively affected by the heat of the technique. Essentially, Pyromania allows the user to produce a fire technique that does not burn indiscriminately, but rather selectively, as it is capable of filtering out the user, and other desired items from its innately destructive effects. This is highly effective as it not only allows the user to become immune to that particular technique, but unlike the original it also allows them to safeguard allies and other entities from harm upon contact with the flame. Furthermore, just as is the case for ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’, those safeguarded will become capable of interacting with the Fire technique as if it were a gas, liquid, or solid, and thus freely moving around within it without risk of asphyxiation or other adverse effects. This effect is applicable to Fire, and Fire based KG/CE, such as Lava and Scorch.

Note:
Lasts until the targeted technique is destroyed, can only be used on one technique at a time with a two turn cooldown between uses, and can be used a maximum of three times.

Last edited:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hmm.."

Isoka had forgotten about his clansmen's medical arts. "Cracker-san! Can ya help me out a bit? Got this throbbing headache over here and can't even raise this sake to my lips." He attempted to raise the gifted sake to his mouth but it barely budged. His tongue wagged at it, trying to will the liquid mercy to it. "Let me get a special med-ninja temple rub."

Paci....what? Geets thinks, as the man replies. Med nin though, could be useful. He'd have to keep an eye on him and make sure he didn't try anything like healing his friend. Vegeta really didn't like the idea of having to fight both these guys at once but would if he needed to.

Negotiation channels being open are always a plus. I'm not gonna lie to you guys, it's not looking good for your friend. If he somehow makes it past my comrade make no mistake, me and my pitviper here are gonna finish the job..

Vegeta would look back towards the battle, using his eyes and sensing to feel out the situation. Seemed to be going in Uta's favor so far. Geets made sure, with his near perfect 360 degree vision, to keep a constant watch on the other two men particularly their chakra pathways for any signs of ill intent..

Now, while we wait please for the love of god answer me one question because I have been all over the world and can't seem to find a reliable source. How do you get to this so called battle arena I've heard tales of, the one with amazing prizes for gaining victories in combat, gauntlet style?

Geets would take out his own bottle of Saki and take a gulp of it, wiping his mouth with his glove he puts the cap back on it and puts it back away for later, and as he does he passively activates another technique alongside Muffler, one that would allow him to do more fun stuff with his Katon..

(Katon: Hōka) | Fire Release: Pyromania
Chakra Cost: (x2 to the desired technique)
Description: A variant of ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’, Pyromania is a passive technique that allows the user to infuse extra chakra into a Fire based technique upon creation. The infusion will apply an effect similar to ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’ to the technique, whereby aligning the chakra of the technique to an entity the user will be capable of preventing said substance from being burned, or negatively affected by the heat of the technique. Essentially, Pyromania allows the user to produce a fire technique that does not burn indiscriminately, but rather selectively, as it is capable of filtering out the user, and other desired items from its innately destructive effects. This is highly effective as it not only allows the user to become immune to that particular technique, but unlike the original it also allows them to safeguard allies and other entities from harm upon contact with the flame. Furthermore, just as is the case for ‘Phoenix Feather’d Muffler’, those safeguarded will become capable of interacting with the Fire technique as if it were a gas, liquid, or solid, and thus freely moving around within it without risk of asphyxiation or other adverse effects. This effect is applicable to Fire, and Fire based KG/CE, such as Lava and Scorch.

Note:
Lasts until the targeted technique is destroyed, can only be used on one technique at a time with a two turn cooldown between uses, and can be used a maximum of three times.
If it was the Arena they were looking for, they had gone in the opposite direction. Isoka hadn't come across it, but rumors and tales stretched far and wide. "Ah, that place? What was it...Witchbark? Witch...stone? Shit...maybe I'd remember if ya didn't scramble my eggs kyahaha....ow." He rubbed his head. "I might know somethin' about it, what's it to ya?"

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isoka had forgotten about his clansmen's medical arts. "Cracker-san! Can ya help me out a bit? Got this throbbing headache over here and can't even raise this sake to my lips." He attempted to raise the gifted sake to his mouth but it barely budged. His tongue wagged at it, trying to will the liquid mercy to it. "Let me get a special med-ninja temple rub."

If it was the Arena they were looking for, they had gone in the opposite direction. Isoka hadn't come across it, but rumors and tales stretched far and wide. "Ah, that place? What was it...Witchbark? Witch...stone? Shit...maybe I'd remember if ya didn't scramble my eggs kyahaha....ow." He rubbed his head. "I might know somethin' about it, what's it to ya?"
Watching the golden haired man attempt to drink his Saki, Geets realized maybe he went a smidge overboard. There was three of them, and after Uta started attacking Vegeta really had no choice but to try and keep things smooth on his end. However it had went way better than he thought it would go. As he heard the names the man mentioned, he thought it sounded very familiar. Witchwood, that was it. Just as he was about to say something he see's the end result of Uta's battle, and cringes a tiny bit before turning back to the blonde man..

Witchwood, that's the one. When your wits return I'd like you to indulge me with it's location. My friend on the other hand, he has his own ways of finding things out that work much quicker but are far, far more invasive and I'm sure you'd like my way more..

Looking to his companion he then speaks to him..

Hey uh, what's your names btw. Uh... Shirtless man, give your friend here some help if your really a medical shinobi. Uta is returning with your leader now.... that was your leader, right?

Geets ominous words should have told the men what they may or may not have know yet. The battle was over, and Uta was victorious.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Returning from completely overwhelming the Uchiha, Uta would have the man wrapped up in the Kurochi like a skin tight coffin. The coffin would be floating about 6 feet off the ground and a couple of feet beside Uta himself.

Uta would go stand by Geets, staring at the duo that was in front of him. The comic relief was defeated with a simple look. Pathetic, yet expected. The other one seemed very uninterested in making enemies, so Uta would simply smile at them whilst speaking up.

"Sooooo. What's next? Mr. Big shot is in no shape to lead ya guys anymore. Aha"

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Returning from completely overwhelming the Uchiha, Uta would have the man wrapped up in the Kurochi like a skin tight coffin. The coffin would be floating about 6 feet off the ground and a couple of feet beside Uta himself.

Uta would go stand by Geets, staring at the duo that was in front of him. The comic relief was defeated with a simple look. Pathetic, yet expected. The other one seemed very uninterested in making enemies, so Uta would simply smile at them whilst speaking up.

It appeared that Cross faired no better than Isoka, in fact he was in worse shape, thanks to a less forgiving foe. "Kyaha, ah shit...looks like we fucked up pretty good, eh Cracker man? Ya got us!" Isoka tried to raise his hands to signal surrender, but they only made it chest high before falling back into his lap.

Cross was wrapped up in some strange substance. "Whaddya want with the Boss-man, eh?"

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It appeared that Cross faired no better than Isoka, in fact he was in worse shape, thanks to a less forgiving foe. "Kyaha, ah shit...looks like we fucked up pretty good, eh Cracker man? Ya got us!" Isoka tried to raise his hands to signal surrender, but they only made it chest high before falling back into his lap.

Cross was wrapped up in some strange substance. "Whaddya want with the Boss-man, eh?"
As expected, his comrade returned unscathed. After listening to him, he would smile as well and speak to the two and the begin to walk back and forth in front of the two men, removing a club like bat from his bag of holding, the one with barbed wire wrapped around it (listed on bio) Geets would rest it on his shoulder and begin to speak..

You must be registered for see images

I think what my friend here is trying to say is, we have a few things we'd like to demand from you in exchange for keeping this land. My name is Vegeta and my associate here is Uta. We are a part of a clan named Golden Sabbath, as for that man he simply seemed to be the head, so we wanted to make our intentions perfectly clear. Here's what we want, first off this land shall now fly the flag of Golden Sabbath, showing all who travel thru it the clan that regulates the scene. We want a non-aggression pact with you, one that will be written up and signed. You will also come to our aid if the need arises in battle, and we will do the same. You will be considered a part of our group, however you will have to prove yourself worthy of becoming full fledged. A contribution of 500-1000 Ryo a month as a show of good faith as well..

Geets would then stop walking right between the two, and points the bat at each of them as he took on a much more serious demeanor, his snake eyes glowing fiercely as he speaks..

**** us over on this, and we'll come back and burn it all down. No, we'll make YOU burn it down. Then, well then my bat here will get a close up view of whats on your minds, literally. Uta you wanna add anything to my list? Also, before I forget tell us your names, and all you know of this Witchwood..

Geets would once more rest "lucille" on his shoulder and smile a seemingly welcoming smile , waiting for someone to say something back while continuing to keep an eye on everyone and everything around, sensing out the entire island..

Last edited:

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Uta watched Geets as he paraded around with the beauty known as Lucille. "What a fucking beauty.." Uta would think to himself as he noticed that there was blood still lightly staining the barbed wire. Uta legitimately didn't care much for most of the pact if we're being honest. He had his own set of things he wante- No, needed from these men. You see, Uta possessed a hunger that they were going to feed, and they had no choice In the matter.

"No need for them to speak, Geets. This hunger is killing me now. I can't wait anymore. I'm too anxious...."

Uta's eyes would shift from their usual gray to a blood shit red. Pretty similar to the man's whoms ass he just handed out. He'd walk up to both of them with haste, kinda moving Geets out the way with some aggression. Now standing basically in between the two does, Uta extended his hands towards them and placed his index fingers on their foreheads. With this simple touch he'd instantly gain the knowledge of all their memories and thoughts. The same would happen to Cross through the Kurochi touching him. This sent an orgasmic chill up Uta's spine, and Momo was weirded out as usual seeing as she was mentally linked to him and seeing the shit. Smh. Just as quick as he placed his fingers on them, he removed them and exhaled deeply.

"Knowledge is everything, remember that... Cracker, Isoka. I only have one request from you. Every month, prepare 15 people from anywhere within these lands and have them shipped to LM 90. They will be mine. Don't ask questions. And no children period."

Uta then walks away and begins to chat with Momo about the pasts of the men. They were slightly intriguing. Especially the comic relief.

I: Genshi Ōkui ♎ Primeval Gluttony
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: (+50 chakra per limb)
Description: The basis of the Kureimoas' lust for flesh is firmly rooted in their curse of perpetual hunger. Despite this never ending agony, they are capable of feeding ever so often and being satisfied even if for for a moment. Through feeding, a Kureimoa gains a slight euphoria, like someone eating their favorite food prepared just perfectly, along with the pent up chakra stored within the flesh of their victims. This chakra can be ingested by the Kureimoa and added to their own chakra reserves or use it to fuel various chakra intensive techniques of the clan such as healing. The human body is divided into six (6) sections when being the main course of a Kureimoa's meal; both hands, feet, and the head as well as torso. Each of these sections contain 50 points of chakra and are able to be harvested by the Kureimoa clansman through feeding. When added up this means every person consumed by the Kureimoa provides but 300 chakra points, less than 50% of their original reserves. However their Hunger doesn't end there, Claymores also possess a hunger for knowledge where they are able to access the thoughts, sentiments, memories, or even emptions of their victims through simple touch--even if the target is dead. With their ability to digest almost all forms of chakra (such as neutral, elemental, Raw Senjutsu, as well as Bijuu chakra) they are able to devour not just flesh but actual energies when presented the opportunity. This chakra eating habit can only apply to raw, unmolded chakra and not actual techniques. Meaning, they must wait until said technique has been broken down to a point where it becomes simply raw, un-molded chakra. Whenever Kurochi overpowers an opponent's technique and the physical and chakra properties of said technique have been degraded, the Claymores are able to harvest that lingering, unmolded chakra through either eating it manually or using the Kurochi as a proxy to take it into their bodies. When metabolizing the raw chakra of a deteriorated technique a Kureimoa gains 50% of the cost of said technique as chakra to their reserves. This means, an A ranked technique (30/60) reduced to chakra or a simple burst of raw chakra gives the Kureimoa only 15 chakra should it be eaten/absorbed. Due to the fact that traditional medicine and medical procedures are wasted on a Kureimoa this technique is the first of the two core CCJ that provide them their only source of sustenance and as such can be performed as many times as needed by with a lengthy cool down between uses. Accessing sentiments and absorbing lingering chakra has no cool down nor does it take a move-slot of the three allotted (this technique will still need to be referenced however).

Note: Must be of at least Ghoul rank to perform.
Note: Can only be performed every 5 turns whether in part (eating only a few limbs) or in full (eating an entire body).
Note: Can also be performed through the Kagune organ or Kurochi constructs.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards

1.) We told you ample time that I wasnt done but since you brung it here, we can.
2.) Ima let the fact that you disregarded my move. But anything after this would be invalid since I have yet to respond to a fight I have not lost in. Nor did I say you won. Read the vms over. Either way the fight is over. Not trynna continue

As Cross tasted "defeat" Or rather struck by whatever. On his last leg, he simply waited for the perfect opportunity. Right as the guy was in the middle of talking. With his MS already activated, he simply used his left eye casting a genjutsu on himself as he reversed himself and the coffin (You somehow passively made), rewriting his own self. He made sure he appeared right next to the guy with a smoke in his mouth appearing on the left side of the guy who thought he defeated cross. Standing no less than a couple feet from the guy gazing at everybody with his... One eye...

( Doujutsu: Izanagi ) – Eye Technique: Izanagi
Chakra cost: 100
Damage points: N/A ( -30 to user and loss of a Sharingan eye )
Description: Izanagi is a Genjutsu that is intended to be cast upon oneself and not the enemy though it actually seems to imbue reality with the users will and alter it according to his own needs. When activated the user removes the boundaries between reality and illusion and bends it to achieve the best outcome to his situation. In a certain degree this allows the user to control their own state of existence as well as that of those around him. However, this is only maintained for the briefest of moments. When activated it is capable of turning an injury or even death into an illusion allowing the user to escape harm, but not without a grave cost. The use of this technique results in the loss of a Sharingan eye. The technique essentially allows the user to alter reality and negate any event that might have happened in the last moments of battle (negates anything that has happened to either the user or the enemy in the last 2 turns), the only exception being his own chakra levels.
Note: This version can only be used by Uchiha Bios with access to MS/EMS
Note: Can only be used twice per battle, once per eye, rendering the used eye blind for the rest of the match, even if the user has EMS
Note: Those around the user as well as the user are well aware of the altered reality though they cannot do anything to change it

Lead? I was never truly leading.. Anyways, what we doing here guys. That was pretty fun.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uta watched Geets as he paraded around with the beauty known as Lucille. "What a fucking beauty.." Uta would think to himself as he noticed that there was blood still lightly staining the barbed wire. Uta legitimately didn't care much for most of the pact if we're being honest. He had his own set of things he wante- No, needed from these men. You see, Uta possessed a hunger that they were going to feed, and they had no choice In the matter.

"No need for them to speak, Geets. This hunger is killing me now. I can't wait anymore. I'm too anxious...."

Uta's eyes would shift from their usual gray to a blood shit red. Pretty similar to the man's whoms ass he just handed out. He'd walk up to both of them with haste, kinda moving Geets out the way with some aggression. Now standing basically in between the two does, Uta extended his hands towards them and placed his index fingers on their foreheads. With this simple touch he'd instantly gain the knowledge of all their memories and thoughts. The same would happen to Cross through the Kurochi touching him. This sent an orgasmic chill up Uta's spine, and Momo was weirded out as usual seeing as she was mentally linked to him and seeing the shit. Smh. Just as quick as he placed his fingers on them, he removed them and exhaled deeply.

"Knowledge is everything, remember that... Cracker, Isoka. I only have one request from you. Every month, prepare 15 people from anywhere within these lands and have them shipped to LM 90. They will be mine. Don't ask questions. And no children period."

Uta then walks away and begins to chat with Momo about the pasts of the men. They were slightly intriguing. Especially the comic relief.

Description: The basis of the Kureimoas' lust for flesh is firmly rooted in their curse of perpetual hunger. Despite this never ending agony, they are capable of feeding ever so often and being satisfied even if for for a moment. Through feeding, a Kureimoa gains a slight euphoria, like someone eating their favorite food prepared just perfectly, along with the pent up chakra stored within the flesh of their victims. This chakra can be ingested by the Kureimoa and added to their own chakra reserves or use it to fuel various chakra intensive techniques of the clan such as healing. The human body is divided into six (6) sections when being the main course of a Kureimoa's meal; both hands, feet, and the head as well as torso. Each of these sections contain 50 points of chakra and are able to be harvested by the Kureimoa clansman through feeding. When added up this means every person consumed by the Kureimoa provides but 300 chakra points, less than 50% of their original reserves. However their Hunger doesn't end there, Claymores also possess a hunger for knowledge where they are able to access the thoughts, sentiments, memories, or even emptions of their victims through simple touch--even if the target is dead. With their ability to digest almost all forms of chakra (such as neutral, elemental, Raw Senjutsu, as well as Bijuu chakra) they are able to devour not just flesh but actual energies when presented the opportunity. This chakra eating habit can only apply to raw, unmolded chakra and not actual techniques. Meaning, they must wait until said technique has been broken down to a point where it becomes simply raw, un-molded chakra. Whenever Kurochi overpowers an opponent's technique and the physical and chakra properties of said technique have been degraded, the Claymores are able to harvest that lingering, unmolded chakra through either eating it manually or using the Kurochi as a proxy to take it into their bodies. When metabolizing the raw chakra of a deteriorated technique a Kureimoa gains 50% of the cost of said technique as chakra to their reserves. This means, an A ranked technique (30/60) reduced to chakra or a simple burst of raw chakra gives the Kureimoa only 15 chakra should it be eaten/absorbed. Due to the fact that traditional medicine and medical procedures are wasted on a Kureimoa this technique is the first of the two core CCJ that provide them their only source of sustenance and as such can be performed as many times as needed by with a lengthy cool down between uses. Accessing sentiments and absorbing lingering chakra has no cool down nor does it take a move-slot of the three allotted (this technique will still need to be referenced however).

Note: Can only be performed every 5 turns whether in part (eating only a few limbs) or in full (eating an entire body).
Ignoring the ghost with the "Already never activated MS"

Listening to Uta's request, he just simply nodded and looked back at the two. He pulled out a parchment and begin to draw up the non-aggression pact. While he did so, he would wait for the 2 men to add their imput, after all they may just want to part ways and say screw the island. Not sure how Uta would react to that but Geets knew he wouldn't be a happy camper. So after he finishes writing it up, he hands it to Cracker and Isoka to proof read, all the things him and Uta asked for were in there, nothing more nothing less. The ball was now in the two mens hands, along with their fate. Which path would they chose?

Read this over you two, if you agree then we will begin the process of bringing you into the fold. Unlike this man who was set to try and lead you, we will not abandon you at the first sign of gray skies. Bare that in mind making this choice, your being given a chance most clans won't give strangers they have no reason to..

He would then turn and start to beat the floating chakra the broken, androgynous man was in, like a pinata with his barbed wire bat over and over slow and steady. He would do it while humming "I've been working on the railroad" hitting it in perfect rhythm.

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards

Listening to Uta's request, he just simply nodded and looked back at the two. He pulled out a parchment and begin to draw up the non-aggression pact. While he did so, he would wait for the 2 men to add their imput, after all they may just want to part ways and say screw the island. Not sure how Uta would react to that but Geets knew he wouldn't be a happy camper. So after he finishes writing it up, he hands it to Cracker and Isoka to proof read, all the things him and Uta asked for were in there, nothing more nothing less. The ball was now in the two mens hands, along with their fate. Which path would they chose?

Read this over you two, if you agree then we will begin the process of bringing you into the fold. Unlike this man who was set to try and lead you, we will not abandon you at the first sign of gray skies. Bare that in mind making this choice, your being given a chance most clans won't give strangers they have no reason to..

He would then turn and start to beat the floating chakra the broken, androgynous man was in, like a pinata with his barbed wire bat over and over slow and steady. He would do it while humming "I've been working on the railroad" hitting it in perfect rhythm.
Yehp nah

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This one gave Isoka the heebie jeebies. Something wasn't quite right with him. Perhaps it was that instinctual unease that caused his sand to recognize the outreached hand as a threat. A stream of it reached up from his chair and gripped Uta's arm, stopping his hand short of Isoka's forehead. It was a firm grip, but nothing that would perceived as threatening.

( Suna no Tate ) - Shield of Sand
Type: Defensive
Range:Short
Chakra Cost: 30 (per use)
Description: A self sustaining, self aware, autonomous defense, its the technique which made Gaara renown for having what was later called "Perfect Defense". Basically, any Sand nearby will encircle the user and move to intercept any attack that is used against him. The sand is fast enough to intercept otherwise "instant" techniques such as Amaterasu or very fast Taijutsu attacks (up to trice the users base speed) and can stop A-Rank blunt force impacts such as those delivered by Taijutsu or solid elements. The sand can even create an otherwise perfect sphere of sand around the user in a split second. Even if the user is unaware of an attack, the sand will protect him. The disadvantage is that the shield will drain chakra from the user each time it defends him, which happens without his input. However, the user can still defend from techniques and "will" the shield to not act if he is in the process of producing a counter to the impending attack. In some special circumstances, the sand can gather and form a female-like protector in the path of an incoming technique, much stronger than the normal shield of sand and which can protect the user from attacks up to S-Rank.
Note: Its defensive abilities still follow elemental weakness and strengths.
Note: If there is no dirt or sand on the battle field, the technique will use the users own Sand from his Sand Gourd.
Note: S-Rank protection will disable the Sand Shield for 2 turns and can only be activated once every 4 turns.
Note: Only useable by Gaara.

"Kyaha, shit. Hope ya don't take that the wrong way, my sand's got a mind of its own, ya know? Your boss-man over there knows what I mean, he saw it a minute ago." There was a sly twinkle in his eye that suggested the sand wasn't as uncontrollable as he let on. Isoka moved a finger and caused the sand to relax, freeing Uta's arm. He noticed the elated expression on the man's face, and it made him relieved that his sand had acted. "Was that shit...is that a sexual thing? Kyaha! Good thing you're a med-nin Cracker!" He sighed and shrugged. Anyways...I ain't got a lot of rules, but not letting strangers finger me is number four, ya know?"

Isoka passed the paper to Cracker, it didn't seem important to him, and reading was always a bore. He didn't know Cracker all that well, but Isoka pegged him for the type that enjoys the minutia every once in a while. The two men had made their conditions clear and it seemed almost reasonable. Some nameless nobodies get the ax everything month, a couple of coins here and there, and they'd be on their way. "Ya, ya, ya, lets cross the b's and dot the y's. This island ain't too shabby and I ain't ready to say goodbye to it." He leaned to his right to focus on Vegeta. "That Arena ya asked about before, Witch-whatever. I ain't ever been there, but I've heard about it. People always said ya gotta cross the Kaizoku Sea and Water Country to get there, so that means its somewhere on the Eastern Continent. Some peninsula there from what I remember. That's all I can remember." His gaze grew a bit more serious, "They say that arena's built on death, ya know? Bodies stacked as its foundation, blood running through its fountains, souls filling its stands. Really fucking scary place, kyahaha!"

He leaned back in his sandy cushion. "Ahh, now if that's all cool with ya, I wouldn't mind gettin' some shut eye. My head's still swimming from that glare ya gave me."

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As expected, his comrade returned unscathed. After listening to him, he would smile as well and speak to the two and the begin to walk back and forth in front of the two men, removing a club like bat from his bag of holding, the one with barbed wire wrapped around it (listed on bio) Geets would rest it on his shoulder and begin to speak..

You must be registered for see images

I think what my friend here is trying to say is, we have a few things we'd like to demand from you in exchange for keeping this land. My name is Vegeta and my associate here is Uta. We are a part of a clan named Golden Sabbath, as for that man he simply seemed to be the head, so we wanted to make our intentions perfectly clear. Here's what we want, first off this land shall now fly the flag of Golden Sabbath, showing all who travel thru it the clan that regulates the scene. We want a non-aggression pact with you, one that will be written up and signed. You will also come to our aid if the need arises in battle, and we will do the same. You will be considered a part of our group, however you will have to prove yourself worthy of becoming full fledged. A contribution of 500-1000 Ryo a month as a show of good faith as well..

Geets would then stop walking right between the two, and points the bat at each of them as he took on a much more serious demeanor, his snake eyes glowing fiercely as he speaks..

**** us over on this, and we'll come back and burn it all down. No, we'll make YOU burn it down. Then, well then my bat here will get a close up view of whats on your minds, literally. Uta you wanna add anything to my list? Also, before I forget tell us your names, and all you know of this Witchwood..

Geets would once more rest "lucille" on his shoulder and smile a seemingly welcoming smile , waiting for someone to say something back while continuing to keep an eye on everyone and everything around, sensing out the entire island..

This one gave Isoka the heebie jeebies. Something wasn't quite right with him. Perhaps it was that instinctual unease that caused his sand to recognize the outreached hand as a threat. A stream of it reached up from his chair and gripped Uta's arm, stopping his hand short of Isoka's forehead. It was a firm grip, but nothing that would perceived as threatening.

Description: A self sustaining, self aware, autonomous defense, its the technique which made Gaara renown for having what was later called "Perfect Defense". Basically, any Sand nearby will encircle the user and move to intercept any attack that is used against him. The sand is fast enough to intercept otherwise "instant" techniques such as Amaterasu or very fast Taijutsu attacks (up to trice the users base speed) and can stop A-Rank blunt force impacts such as those delivered by Taijutsu or solid elements. The sand can even create an otherwise perfect sphere of sand around the user in a split second. Even if the user is unaware of an attack, the sand will protect him. The disadvantage is that the shield will drain chakra from the user each time it defends him, which happens without his input. However, the user can still defend from techniques and "will" the shield to not act if he is in the process of producing a counter to the impending attack. In some special circumstances, the sand can gather and form a female-like protector in the path of an incoming technique, much stronger than the normal shield of sand and which can protect the user from attacks up to S-Rank.
Note: If there is no dirt or sand on the battle field, the technique will use the users own Sand from his Sand Gourd.
Note: S-Rank protection will disable the Sand Shield for 2 turns and can only be activated once every 4 turns.

"Kyaha, shit. Hope ya don't take that the wrong way, my sand's got a mind of its own, ya know? Your boss-man over there knows what I mean, he saw it a minute ago." There was a sly twinkle in his eye that suggested the sand wasn't as uncontrollable as he let on. Isoka moved a finger and caused the sand to relax, freeing Uta's arm. He noticed the elated expression on the man's face, and it made him relieved that his sand had acted. "Was that shit...is that a sexual thing? Kyaha! Good thing you're a med-nin Cracker!" He sighed and shrugged. Anyways...I ain't got a lot of rules, but not letting strangers finger me is number four, ya know?"

Isoka passed the paper to Cracker, it didn't seem important to him, and reading was always a bore. He didn't know Cracker all that well, but Isoka pegged him for the type that enjoys the minutia every once in a while. The two men had made their conditions clear and it seemed almost reasonable. Some nameless nobodies get the ax everything month, a couple of coins here and there, and they'd be on their way. "Ya, ya, ya, lets cross the b's and dot the y's. This island ain't too shabby and I ain't ready to say goodbye to it." He leaned to his right to focus on Vegeta. "That Arena ya asked about before, Witch-whatever. I ain't ever been there, but I've heard about it. People always said ya gotta cross the Kaizoku Sea and Water Country to get there, so that means its somewhere on the Eastern Continent. Some peninsula there from what I remember. That's all I can remember." His gaze grew a bit more serious, "They say that arena's built on death, ya know? Bodies stacked as its foundation, blood running through its fountains, souls filling its stands. Really fucking scary place, kyahaha!"

He leaned back in his sandy cushion. "Ahh, now if that's all cool with ya, I wouldn't mind gettin' some shut eye. My head's still swimming from that glare ya gave me."
-----"Hmm.. I suppose that the terms put forth by the man named Vegeta are agreeable. And with our leader incapacitated and Isoka opting to defer to me with regards to this negotiation, I will be the one to sign the nonaggression pact if there are no qualms to be had. Now as for Uta's request, I feel obliged to first address any potential ambiguity," said Cracker with a neutral expression as he gazed at the man exuding bad vibes. "If my ears didn't deceive me just now, I believe you said people from anywhere within these lands. To speak of lands is to denote plurality but we have but a single land—a lone island, Crimson State Island."

-----"Now supposing that the request is only with regards to this small island, I think it behooves neither Golden Sabbath nor us to ship off our own locals. To be sure, I understand the situation we are in, as well as your relative power. But with this being a small island, it just isn't feasible to send 15 people away every month for an indefinite period of time. What we have here are mostly farmers and their immediate family, in addition to those people who keep our sole port bustling with activity. And without them, the worth of this land would be reduced to nothing in a matter of months which does neither party any long-term good. Of course, this is just if they were to all come from here. Should it be fine to go beyond our own borders to find people, that can be arranged with no further issue."

"Gentlemen, do let me know if we're on the same page. If so, I'll go ahead and sign the document."​

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Uta was surprised when the sand automatically rushed to stop him from touching the man. Hmm, seemed the man wasn't to helpless even after being mind raped by Geets.

"Wellllllll, someone's a party pooper. And eh. Sexual? Kinda similar. I just crave knowledge and flesh. I just wanted to see what you've seen. The flesh will be handled in our treaty. Aha. "

-----"Hmm.. I suppose that the terms put forth by the man named Vegeta are agreeable. And with our leader incapacitated and Isoka opting to defer to me with regards to this negotiation, I will be the one to sign the nonaggression pact if there are no qualms to be had. Now as for Uta's request, I feel obliged to first address any potential ambiguity," said Cracker with a neutral expression as he gazed at the man exuding bad vibes. "If my ears didn't deceive me just now, I believe you said people from anywhere within these lands. To speak of lands is to denote plurality but we have but a single land—a lone island, Crimson State Island."

-----"Now supposing that the request is only with regards to this small island, I think it behooves neither Golden Sabbath nor us to ship off our own locals. To be sure, I understand the situation we are in, as well as your relative power. But with this being a small island, it just isn't feasible to send 15 people away every month for an indefinite period of time. What we have here are mostly farmers and their immediate family, in addition to those people who keep our sole port bustling with activity. And without them, the worth of this land would be reduced to nothing in a matter of months which does neither party any long-term good. Of course, this is just if they were to all come from here. Should it be fine to go beyond our own borders to find people, that can be arranged with no further issue."

"Gentlemen, do let me know if we're on the same page. If so, I'll go ahead and sign the document."​

"How would I know where you get the damn people? Get them directly from your mothers womb if that's what it takes. You speak of this place dwindling into nothing within months as if that would directly be my issue. My only issue is keeping my belly full. And that's what I do this for. To me this is equivalent to shipping cattle. If you have a deal with someone that you owe, and they want a specific amount of what's theirs by a certain time. It isn't their problem if you're doing a little bad because you pay what you owe. Ahahaha. Probably a bad analogy huh? But yeah. It's either eat the people of my land or your land. Easy pick, and I'm sure you know that...."

Uta then relaxes back in his Kurochi chair. Seems like they would be able to move on soon.​

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Uta was surprised when the sand automatically rushed to stop him from touching the man. Hmm, seemed the man wasn't to helpless even after being mind raped by Geets.

"Wellllllll, someone's a party pooper. And eh. Sexual? Kinda similar. I just crave knowledge and flesh. I just wanted to see what you've seen. The flesh will be handled in our treaty. Aha. "

"How would I know where you get the damn people? Get them directly from your mothers womb if that's what it takes. You speak of this place dwindling into nothing within months as if that would directly be my issue. My only issue is keeping my belly full. And that's what I do this for. To me this is equivalent to shipping cattle. If you have a deal with someone that you owe, and they want a specific amount of what's theirs by a certain time. It isn't their problem if you're doing a little bad because you pay what you owe. Ahahaha. Probably a bad analogy huh? But yeah. It's either eat the people of my land or your land. Easy pick, and I'm sure you know that...."

Uta then relaxes back in his Kurochi chair. Seems like they would be able to move on soon.
Listening to Isoka, Geets was getting more and more excited at the prospect of this place being real. Built on death, bodies stacked as its foundation, blood running through its fountains, souls filling its stands. It sounded like home sweet home to him. He leaned back over to the man and speaks..

Thanks, you have really made my day. Here, a couple of my burner cells in case you need to contact us. #'s in there, just hit the green button to call or send a message. Till next time..

He was eager to get going, so as soon as the t's were crossed and i's dotted on the pact, Geets hops back on the middle snake head, having it rise high in the air. The other two heads stayed low, waiting for Uta to figure out what one he was gonna ride on..

Alright then, as he said he doesn't care where they come from so you can find them anywhere. Creepy to find out your friend eats people, but I've seen and heard worse. OKay, ready to roll out Uta..

And with that as soon as Uta mounts the snake it begins to leave the area, following Geets will it heads in the direction the Sand Man had given him..

LLM with Uta

(End of Mission)​

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
- Choose between what is right and what is easy (3)

Summary: Following their defeat at the hands of the Golden Sabbath, the Black Order finds itself in a bad place. When the other members recover in their own way, Isoka has decided to get a head start on collecting their first payment. He heads inland to find people who won't be missed, but the task proves to be more difficult than he had hoped.

[RP begins here]

The days had passed slowly on the Crimson State Island since the Golden Sabbath's sudden attack. What had been a vibrant and bustling port town had been replaced by a solemn and desolate atmosphere. The villagers were terrified of another attack and only left their houses when needed. Word had spread to neighboring islands and trade ships had virtually stopped arriving. Worst of all, the Black Order itself was in shambles. The Boss hadn't been seen in days, shut away in his secret dimension recovering from his wounds.

As part of their agreement with the Golden Sabbath, the Black Order had certain obligations to fulfill. Ryo and Blood was their price, and it was to be made in recurring payments. Isoka was still uneasy about it, but it gave him an excuse to leave the sulking port. He passed beneath a sparse forest as he made his way inland. The trees blocked the sun the best they could, but it seemed to linger under their canopies. Chirps from birds and insects alike announced more life than he had seen in quite some time, it was a far cry from the barren deserts he called home.

"So you're actually going to do it. Coward!" A second conscience offered its opinion. "Do what you want, but I'm not lifting a damn finger." The Ryo was one thing, but it was the Blood that Shukaku objected to. The odd one, Isoka couldn't recall his name, had requested a shipment of people as his payment.

He shrugged, "Listen big guy, our hands our tied on this one. You saw what they did to us back there, its this or death, ya know?"

"Grrr...I saw what they did to you, if you applied the Demon's Window like I told you, we would have seen what I could do to them!" There was a brief pause. "SPEAKING OF! YOU STILL HAVEN'T PLACED THE FUCKING SEAL! Grah! To hell with you..."

With that, Shukaku retreated to a place within his sanctum that not even Isoka could reach. "Jeez...he must really be mad about this." Isoka continued on in silence, contemplating their predicament. He weighed the value of some nameless, faceless people, and didn't think much of it. Surely that was a small price to pay, and who would miss some farmers and hermits at the end of the day?

The trees opened up into a modest field of crops. Rows of green peaked out from the soil which hid their prize below. He walked over to one and plucked it from the ground, a carrot. "Bleh, hate carrots. This will make an easy first stop!" Isoka made his way between the plants until he reached to farmer's house, it was bigger than it seemed from afar, well built of wood and stone. He stepped up onto the porch and tapped the door with the back of his knuckles. He may have been coming to take some poor fool away to an unimaginable doom, but he wasn't going to be rude about it.

The door creaked open and an older woman peered through the crack. Her eyes were sunken and her white hair wispy, hanging about her shoulders. She mumbled something unintelligible and began to close the door, only to find Isoka's foot blocking the way. "Now, now, Granny, is that any way to treat a tired traveler?" She looked back up at him and paused for a moment before opening the door and muttering something again before turning to lead Isoka inside.

It was dirtier inside than out, dusty and musty. He followed the shuffling woman deeper into the house until she motioned to a table and chair for Isoka to sit at. "Uh, look lady, ya got a husband here? A son? Someone with a dick an' balls? I got business and, I guess the dude didn't say no women, but I'm making the executive decision on that one." She stared blankly at him before turning and walking away while muttering to herself.

Isoka sat back and kicked his feet up on the table. "The hell is up with this broad?" She returned with her husband in tow, who somehow appeared even older than her. His eyes were almost covered by hairy caterpillars and he leaned over an old cane. His feet shuffled behind hers and they made their way into the dining area. He grinned a toothless grin, unaware of why Isoka had come. Isoka jump to his feet and shouted, "Alright! Sorry old man, but this is the -"

"COME AGAIN?!" The old man tapped his left ear. "My hearing isn't what it used to be. You want some pancakes? Edrid, make the guy some pancakes." He shuffled past Isoka and sat down. "Ya want some sake? Edrid, make the guy some sake."

"Listen! I gotta-, sake? Well...sure, can't so no to that." It seemed that Isoka's heart was just not in the task at hand, though there was never a time or place where it wasn't in sake. If anything he hoped the sake would steel him to do what needed be done.

They sat at the table and drank and ate for some time, the old man was more lively than his appearance suggested. He told stories of his youth, and his love of farming, and his family. The conversation had become loud, it had to be for the man to hear anything, and they hadn't noticed the arrival of another.

A younger woman was standing just outside the dining area, apprehensive to come in at the sight of a stranger. "Ahh, Yalia is home! How was the port?"

She meekly answered, "It was fine Grandfather, the harvest was acceptable..." She gave a strange look to Isoka before taking a seat across from him. The group continued their talking until the sake and pancakes were finished, and the old man and woman decided an afternoon nap was in order. Isoka considered his purpose for a moment, but his motivation had dipped to near zero. These were good people.

Once the old man and woman had left the room, the atmosphere became tense. Ever since she had arrived, Yalia hadn't smiled, and from time to time Isoka caught her glaring his way. He leaned across the table, "What's your deal, eh?"

"You...are from the Black Order?" She asked timidly.

Isoka leaned back, grinning. It seemed that his reputation proceeded him. "Ah, I get it, ya've heard of me! The name's Isoka Tanryu. Pretty cool, eh?"

She slammed a fist on the table, cool, it was not. "So that's it...you're here because of those men, aren't you? The ones that attacked?"

"What of it?" His smile flattened and his eyes fixed on hers.

Tears were welling in her eyes, "Their terms...everyone knows! Is that why you've come here, to find lambs for slaughter?!"

Isoka looked away, "Listen...you can't-"

She slammed her palms on the table and stood, leaning forward. "Answer me!"

"..." His silence was all the confirmation she needed.

"My father isn't a lamb, do you understand? Get out! Leave us be, coward!" She pointed to the door.

Isoka continued to look away, ashamed of himself. He stood and walked to the door, pausing in the frame for a moment. "I'm sorry...Ya got a good family here..." Isoka slipped out of the door and headed off to his next destination. He continued his day moving from house to house, yet each time he left empty handed.

The sun had begun to sink below the horizon as Isoka approached the port town, and he was no closer to accumulating their tribute than when the day began. The island was full of life, and those nameless, faceless farmers and hermits were welcoming and friendly. They each had been walking their own journeys, with difficulties and setbacks, yet they persevered. They didn't deserve a cruel fate, they deserved peace and prosperity. A sudden surge of pride washed over Isoka, those weren't nameless or faceless people, they were his people, this was his island. Anger rushed through his veins as he thought back to the Sabbath's attack. "How dare those bastards..."

As if by fate, the wind swept a piece of paper along the ground until it wrapped around Isoka's leg. He picked it up and much to his surprise he found two familiar faces, as well as two unknown, looking back at him. It was the Sabbath, and it seemed that the Black Order weren't the only people with a grudge against them. Isoka looked up and his eyes fixed on a flag flying above the gate to the town, a flag that used to fly their colors. Now, it declared the town for the Sabbath.

A voice that had been quiet finally spoke up, "You know what to do, kid."

Isoka grinned, "Kyahah, ya, I do!" He flicked a hand up towards the flag and a blade of wind short forward, cutting through the strings and letting the flag flutter away limp in the wind. Isoka's resolve had hardened, his mind steadied. He marched into the port city in search for his clan mates.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isoka was unable to find his clansmen, and thus he pinned a note to their bar's door, along with the newspaper clipping he had previously read.

Headed off to the mainland.

Love,
Isoka Tanryu
He proceeded to the docks and boarded a ship to leave.

LLM

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Isoka was unable to find his clansmen, and thus he pinned a note to their bar's door, along with the newspaper clipping he had previously read.

He proceeded to the docks and boarded a ship to leave.

LLM
Switching WSE bios to Xur

Xur was waiting in the shadows. His friend Cross gave him the task as being the leader of the black order. Xur made sure to follow his fellow clansmen.. maybe he had exotics he could help xur sell

LLM