Reborn

Legendary
Kin
688💸
Kumi
3,656💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Rin-san, why do we remain in this foreign land?" Shihoshi was clad in a large black robe that concealed his entire body. It was uncommon for ordinary people to see chimeras and the last thing either of them wanted was to stand out. However, despite the features of Shishoshi's body being hidden, his towering, 10ft tall stature did not make him the most inconspicuous entity.

Reborn who was little over half of his creation's size sat atop Shihoshi's shoulders like a child. His body was slumped over his creation's head like a dead lump. "Because it's where Mu and one of those other shit heads are hanging out right now. I like to keep tabs on my subordinates" Reborn gave his answer in a very "can't be bothered" tone, indicating his lack of desire to be there either.

"As the leader of the Hayabusa, do you not have the ability to be aware of them at all times regardless of where they are?"

"Even that is limited, and with Mu close to achieving the level of a master, it'll be difficult for me to do that eventually. I don't like being away from the village all that much either. Look on the bright side, at least they didn't choose some cold ass shit hole like the Land of Snow or something."

"The temperature of the place doesn't concern me. We should keep moving if we're going to locate them. Where exactly are they?"

"Hell if I know." Reborn answered.

"...What?"

"What?" Reborn echoed.

"How is it even possible for you not to know where they are?!" Shihoshi's tone became aggravated.

"You know how when there's somebody talking to you and you really don't care to listen so you just tune them out, then when they ask you 'what was the last thing I said?' and you're like 'what?' so it's kinda like that. I just tuned them out."

"Rin-san!"

"Calm down, I just haven't turned them back on yet cuz I'm tired and don't feel like doin nothin just yet. It's still early as hell."

"It's almost noon, and you're not doing anything, you're riding on my back."

"Which I'm very appreciative of you for not throwing me off yet."

"Not for a lack of trying..." Shihoshi grunted under his breath. The giant chimera sat down cross legged in one of the fields underneath a tree. "Since you're not putting any effort in, I'm going to sit down until you're ready to stop fooling around."

"Fine by me, I'm going to take a nap."
Reborn yawned and jumped down into Shishoshi's lap, pulling his giant wings around him like a blanket.

Telie

Legendary
Kin
809💸
Kumi
3,248💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Rin-san, why do we remain in this foreign land?" Shihoshi was clad in a large black robe that concealed his entire body. It was uncommon for ordinary people to see chimeras and the last thing either of them wanted was to stand out. However, despite the features of Shishoshi's body being hidden, his towering, 10ft tall stature did not make him the most inconspicuous entity.

Reborn who was little over half of his creation's size sat atop Shihoshi's shoulders like a child. His body was slumped over his creation's head like a dead lump. "Because it's where Mu and one of those other shit heads are hanging out right now. I like to keep tabs on my subordinates" Reborn gave his answer in a very "can't be bothered" tone, indicating his lack of desire to be there either.

"As the leader of the Hayabusa, do you not have the ability to be aware of them at all times regardless of where they are?"

"Even that is limited, and with Mu close to achieving the level of a master, it'll be difficult for me to do that eventually. I don't like being away from the village all that much either. Look on the bright side, at least they didn't choose some cold ass shit hole like the Land of Snow or something."

"The temperature of the place doesn't concern me. We should keep moving if we're going to locate them. Where exactly are they?"

"Hell if I know." Reborn answered.

"...What?"

"What?" Reborn echoed.

"How is it even possible for you not to know where they are?!" Shihoshi's tone became aggravated.

"You know how when there's somebody talking to you and you really don't care to listen so you just tune them out, then when they ask you 'what was the last thing I said?' and you're like 'what?' so it's kinda like that. I just tuned them out."

"Rin-san!"

"Calm down, I just haven't turned them back on yet cuz I'm tired and don't feel like doin nothin just yet. It's still early as hell."

"It's almost noon, and you're not doing anything, you're riding on my back."

"Which I'm very appreciative of you for not throwing me off yet."

"Not for a lack of trying..." Shihoshi grunted under his breath. The giant chimera sat down cross legged in one of the fields underneath a tree. "Since you're not putting any effort in, I'm going to sit down until you're ready to stop fooling around."

"Fine by me, I'm going to take a nap." Reborn yawned and jumped down into Shishoshi's lap, pulling his giant wings around him like a blanket.
Coming from here; https://animebase.me/threads/kanashii-ocean-261.757195/#post-21914880

The Inuzuka had sent a missive ahead by bird during his travels through the Kanashi ocean to inform of his return.
As soon as he strode ashore he was immediately greeted by one of his aides, a sheepish young woman who had prepared for him what he had asked.
Set before him was a change of raiments, an assortment of berries, bread and meat, and two young calves.
The Calves were spotless, for they insisted that the quality of spotted cattle was of the inferior sort. Their ravenous devouring of the two calves proved that his companions were either more hungry than he had thought, or highly pleased, for what was left of the carcass was cleaned pink and white, instead of the characteristic scarlet of blood.

After refreshing themselves, they strode further inland, following a particular scent. It's owner was soon found.

"You must forgive me for the delay, the journey here was simply arduous"

Even as he spoke, the three wolven silhouettes that had walked astride of him faded into his being, leaving the Inuzuka to stand as the only new arrival.

"We're good to go now. And you?"

The Inuzuka directed his question at both the man, and the large, criptid being that he slouched upon.

His question was met with silent nods of approval, and at once they all departed for the battle of Witchwood.

LLM
__
In control of Reborn's bio for travel; https://animebase.me/members/scaze.70437/#profile-post-7518702

Last edited:

Slacker

Immortal
Kin
3,564💸
Kumi
8,254💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Vongola Decimo]

This is the start of my story, resetting with this bio as a rogue ninja.

Mission Objective:

- Capture an exotic or rare animal .... Lambo (C rank)

A large ship entered the port coming from the east bringing with it bringing not only cargo but a family with a reputation. Stood at the front of the ship looking to the Island, was Tsuna, the Tenth head of the Vongola family. As he prepared to depart the ship panic took hold of him shown all over his face as Lambo Leapt over the rails of the ship, landing on shelter of a stall bouncing off it onto the ground running through the streets laughing. Tsuna shouted after him in a panic:

"Noooo Lambo come back..."

But it was too late, he was off. Now for those of you who don't know lambo. He's a 7 year old kid who has afro like hair and likes to dress as a cow. Now the thing you need to know is everything is a game to him, even playing catch with explosives... He was designated as the Lightning guardian to the Vongola, though he believed himself to be the boss. This left Tsuna in an impossible situation as he had to look after a 7 year old with no boundaries. So began his adventure in the world.

Tsuna jumped over the ship landing on the ground running after Lambo. He saw him go around a corner in the town running after him. He ran around the corner hoping to get him but he caught his leg on a wire and went rolling forwards crashing into some binds. He rubbed his head as he looked up to see Lambo laughing by where he'd fallen. He'd put the wire there...

You must be registered for see images
"Ahahahaha silly Tsunaaaa... you'll never catch boss Lambooooooo"

With that he got up again and made to run back on the main street through the town. Just as he though he was getting away a hand grabbed hold of his back and lifted him up. It was Gokudera, the storm guardian (rinnegan path). He held Lambo up as he thrashed his legs trying to run away. He turned Lambo to face him to show him he wasn't getting away. Lambo stopped for a second, it almost seemed as he gave up.... until he pulled something out of his hair throwing it to Gokudera. He caught it. It was a ball wrapped in explosive tags. Gokudera caught it before realising. The tags began to sizzle. He panicked dropping Lambo who bolted.

Tsuna had got up and ran over, but he was a little late. By this time Lambo had gone running as him and Gokudera stood with a ball on the verge of exploding not knowing what to do. Tsuna grabbed it and threw it into a metal bin grabbing the lid closing it. The ball went off blasting Tsuna back into Gokudera, causing them both to hit the wall. Tsuna was starting to get irked now.

"God dammit... why does he ALWAYS have to be like this... why does it have to be me to look after the kid..."

And so he got up and went back to the main street seeing if he could see where Lambo had gone. It was no luck, he couldn't see him anywhere. He started walking up and down asking if anyone had seen him, after several minutes one person pointed him in the right direction while giving him judging look. Tsuna head off in that direction. He started running but came to a gentle walk being in the middle of a busy trade market. How the hell was he supposed to find a tricky kid like Lambo in this group of people. He was beginning to give up when he heard something:

"You can't just help yourself kid, you have to pay for that... vong what? I don't care who you think you are if you're not paying you're not eating!!!"

Tsuna knew that had to be him. Tsuna ran over to see an old man trying to drag Lambo from his stall who was clinging on for dear life trying to steal chocolate. Tsuna ran over apologising and tried to grab Lambo. With that Lambo stopped trying hold on and looked at Tsuna face to face all innocent. He was almost crying, looking sad. Tsuna hesitated...

"L...Lambo... what's wrong... you know you can't run off taking things like that.."

Lambo was on the verge of tears as Tsuna looked around wondering what to do, but that was the moment was waiting for.

Lambo put his little hands on Tsuna's hands. There was something there. As Lambo pressed down a shock was sent through Tsuna's hands and through his entire body causing him to spasm out and drop Lambo who burst out laughing. It was one of those old job shop props where you shock someone by shaking hands. Somehow Lambo had two of them and even managed to amp up the power. What was with this kid.

Tsuna was back chasing him. There were so many things he could do, but he couldn't risk using any of his powers here. Firstly he didn't want to hurt anyone trying to capture Lambo and secondly he didn't want to draw attention to himself. The latter seemed impossible with the on going chase. Tsuna was getting angry now. He sprinted off after lambo. He was going to get serious now. He activated his Deva path read to pull Lambo to him so he couldn't run off. He had too much to do to chase this kid all day.

He sprinted after him going around the corner to the next main street, running straight into Hibari (Edo path). Tsuna would hit him like a brick wall and fall back. In his hand was Lambo, tied up, hanging upside down... laughing.

Hibari: "Can you stop acting like such an idiot... if you keep drawing attention to yourself... i'll have to bite you to death..."

Tsuna didn't know what to say. He was covered in dirt, some burns, scratches and bruises... and this had just been a game to the kid. He was even having fun even though he'd been captured. But he'd only just gone around the corner, how had Hibari stopped him so quickly. He was too scared to ask. He took Lambo from him and went to the Inn they had booked. He untied him letting him the room. He jumped on each bed until he decided which was his before lying down being lazy acting like nothing had happened.
It was gonna be a long trip....

[Mission end]

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
504💸
Kumi
10,517💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post serves as Shanks introduction into the Warring States Era and the beginning of his first mission, and includes the following storyboard elements:

• Choose between what is right and what is easy ( B Rank )

It had been a long time, several years, since he left on his journey. He couldn't remember a time when he wasn't on the seas with his crew, but now the time had arrived for him to take a break. He had experienced many things, happy and sad times, lost friends and met even more, but this was a different type of challenge, he'd never been a part of this world. His journey would begin here though, on this small island, Crimson State. The ship would pull into the port, Shanks standing at the front of it as he looked at the island. "It's time to begin."

He'd disembark, making his way through the crowd of people as he headed towards a bar. The perfect place to gather information....... and drink alcohol. On his way there, he'd see a small baby cow running through the crowd, yelling something along the lines of, "Lambo-san is the boss". Shanks would stop momentarily as he pondered something about the cow, "Ohhh, a boss baby?! How interesting", he thought to himself before continuing onwards, towards the bar.

As he made his way towards one of the local bars, he overheard an interesting conversation while passing by a group of men. It seemed they had intentions of robbing a place. Of course, as a pirate himself, he knew a thing or two about taking whatever he wanted so he continued as planned. He'd finally find his way to the bar, taking a seat as he greeted the bartender, "Good day miss, may I have a bottle of your best sake." The bar was rather quiet so she did so swiftly, greeting Shanks as she did, "Good day sir, here you go, enjoy."

"Thank y-", before he could finish thanking the woman though, he heard the door being kicked off of it's hinges. It was the men he'd overheard earlier, "So this was their target, how unfortunate for her", he'd think to himself as he opened the bottle of sake and poured it into his cup. They'd make their way up to the counter, standing right next to Shanks as they yelled at her to give them all the money she had. She was scared and crying, pleading with them not to do this as they took the box which held all the money within it.

Shanks continued drinking, he wanted to have a drink as he relaxed and he didn't plan to interfere, but they forced his hand when they raised their to strike the woman despite the fact that she was cooperating with them. His entire mood had changed, he didn't wanna cause any trouble but, they were going too far. While remaining seated with his drink in his hand, he'd speak to them, "Oi, she's done everything you've asked, take the money and leave already, there's no need to finish that action." Of course, they didn't care what he had to say and the leader continued, swinging his hand towards the woman as she continued crying.

He'd had enough, he could tolerate a lot, but striking an innocent woman was too far. He'd turn his head to the side, looking at the man as his chakra spiked, projecting his Killing Intent on the man before he could complete the slap, causing him to be paralyzed by fear, the pressure of Shanks chakra overwhelming him completely. He'd fall to his knees as his men surrounded Shanks, thinking he'd done something sneaky to their boss. "I asked you all to leave after taking the money, instead you chose to harass the woman further and planned to beat her up. Now let me show you why that was a bad idea."

As he said this, he stood up and faced the men before him. "Let us step outside, I don't wish to destroy this establishment", he said as he made his way outside. They'd soon follow him, carrying knives as they prepared to attack him. Shanks would remove his coat, his sword was still strapped to his waist, but he didn't need it for this. He'd ready himself, taking a low fighting stance. Almost immediately, he'd vanish from their sight, appearing behind one of the men in a burst of speed before delivering a swift kick to his left side, sending him crashing into one of his friends.

He wouldn't slow down or break stride, as landed the kick, he'd pivot on his other leg and deliver a roundhouse kick to one of the other men as he tried to stab Shanks, kicking the knife and him away. There was only one left now. "This is what happens when you do bad things without realizing the consequences, be glad I haven't killed you all", as he said this, he'd charge towards the man who would be swinging downwards with his knife. Shanks would drop low as approached him, spinning his body as he generated momentum as well as sidestepping the blade, he'd push off of the ground while extending his arm to deliver a punch to the man's jaw, sending him several feet into the air before he crashed down once more.

Shanks would pick up his coat and throw it over his shoulders, making him way back into the bar and taking his seat once more. He'd look down at the man on the ground as he spoke, "This should serve as a warning, don't step out of line here or anywhere else again, next time I won't be so nice." As he said this, he grabbed the box off of the ground and placed it on the counter. "Normally I'd take this money, but I'm trying some new things so instead consider this payment for the sake", he said, laughing as he did so. His expression much more relaxed as he started drinking the sake he'd been waiting to try. "This is a nice reward, can I have another? HaHa."

Jutsu Used

( Sakki ) - Killing Intent
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent pertains to the ability of the user giving off their pure killing intention and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death, nausea, pain, etc. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all; simply a showcase of intention and power. The target will feel as if facing an overwhelming enemy and, even if not a sensor, will suddenly feel the pressure of the users chakra and its magnitude, making the effect that much more dramatic. To effectively be used, the user needs to focus on his target and concentrate on the killing intent towards it, meaning that one must see the target and be focused on it. The strength of the Killing Intent is dependent on many factors and go through several levels. If a difference in rank smaller than 2 ranks exist, the enemy will feel only the pressure and the ominous presence of their dark intentions. Its enough to lose your grasp on a weapon or stay clinched to it (depending on the situation) or even to hesitate in an attack, stumble or mess up a handseal, all depending on the situation and proximity. The effect is small and normally not that significant but can be effectively used to pressure enemies into making a mistake. If a difference of 2 ranks or more exist, the enemy will be frozen, almost unable to move as the overwhelming killing intent dominates their own conscious and riddles them with nightmarish versions of death. The paralyzation gradually weakens as time passes and can only be maintained while the user is focused on the target. The further away the target, the weaker it is and it can only fully paralyze a target within short range. Similarly, the more targets one focuses on, the weaker the effect is in each one (divinding the effects equally between the number of targets). Lastly, the stronger the user is in relation to the target, the stronger the effect will be. The target can counter Killing Intent directed at it through pain, "mind cleansing" techniques or their own Killing Intent.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user, distance to target and number of targets one is focusing on
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Lasts only while the user is focusing on it and while focusing on it the user can't mold chakra.

( Ryuu Handou ) - Dragon Kick
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Damage: 40 ( + 30 = 70 )
Description: An attack where the user quickly appears behind the enemy in a burst of speed, delivering a powerful kick to their side that sends them flying.

( Marui Sumai Ashige ) - Round House Kick
Damage points: 30 ( + 30 = 60 )
Description: The user pivots on one foot and swings their leg, delivering a powerful roundhouse kick to the target. The power of the kick is enough to send most opponents flying.

( Shouryuken ) - Rising Uppercut
Damage points: 30 ( + 30 = 60 )
Description: This attack is a jumping uppercut in which the user utilizes a spin to increase the reach and speed of their jump. This attack is an excellent anti-air move capable of sending a target flying several feet.

End of mission.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slacker

Slacker

Immortal
Kin
3,564💸
Kumi
8,254💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission Objective:

- Handle a delicate situation in the appropriate manor (C rank)

Tsuna was sat on his chair in the room watching Lambo sleep. The other guys had gone back to the boat to grab all their things, ready to start the next part of their journey. Tsuna was nodding off himself but then he felt it. The killing intent flowing out from nearby, it was intense. It was a pressure unlike any Tsuna had felt in a long while, not since he'd faced his rival years ago. The shock went through him causing him to almost fall off his chair. He couldn't just ignore this. The sheer power behind a skill that actually held no chakra, just ones will, it made the very air feel heavy to breathe.

He stood up, he focused within his mind regaining his own will. He took one look at lambo snoring away on the bed. Knowing Lambo, it would be typical for him to be sleeping for the next 8 hours. Tsuna should be back by then. He quietly grabbed his shoes and left the room, locking the door making his way to the source of the intent. He knew he was heading in the right direction as he could hear the commotion. He burst into a run making his way down the street stopping before turning the corner. By the time he got there the intent was gone but three men stood facing one. A red haired man.

Tsuna was about to jump in to stop the situation but his intuition told him not to. Something wasn't fitting right with him. The red haired on was confident but going off the other's reactions, surely they would be the ones with intent to kill. Tsuna blended with the crowd, edging forwards to watch jutsu in case but all the while taking in the surrounding situation. The doors had been kicked off the bar, so someone had intended to make their entrance known. From here he saw the events unfold. The three men really were no match for the red haired man. It had to have been him who gave off that intent. He'd gone back into the bar robbing them...

"Is he serious. He's just going to rob them in pure daylight with a crowd? And they don't even care? What's with this place. I guess i'll have to see what he's about."

Tsuna slowly made his way towards the bar entrance, sliding inside. He'd walk to the other end of the bar of the man, it was hard to take his eyes off him as he tried to understand who he was and what his intentions were. Thanks to Tsuna's coat, he'd had his chakra hidden since he got here, which helped him in cases like this. Being on the end of the bar he was out of sight for the most part. With his eyes he could see the flow of chakra of the man. It was truly impressive. The three outside truly never stood a chance. Tsuna was trying to understand just who he was and what he was doing here. The fact is, if he was that strong and drawing attention to himself like that, it might attract the attention of others to the island. If that was the case it would be problematic to say the least. Tsuna couldn't have that happen but he couldn't do anything without further information.

"What will you be having kid?"

Tsuna was snapped out of his trance to see the lady behind the bar, leaning towards him, looking at him curiously. It caught him off guard, so much so that he rocked back on his stool almost falling off before regaining himself.

"S..sorry. I was in a world of my own..."

"So i noticed, somewhere better than here i hope?"

"H..haha yeah... something like that... can i just get a coke please?"

"Sure no problem kid..."

"I'm not a k...."

Tsuna was in the middle of saying but she'd already walked off to get his drink. He let out a sigh. He felt so tense right about now. Just as he was getting back to what he came here from. The woman from behind the bar returned. Something clicked with Tsuna. She was there, she'd seen it

"Hey, erm what happened to your doors?"

"Oh those idiots outside came in causing trouble, don't seem to know how doors work haha"

"Aha, that's strange. Why were they causing trouble? Do you know them?"

Tsuna decided to play off the fact she saw him as a naive kid to gain information.

"They came in here making demands, wanting to take the bar's money... we get a lot of that on this island to be honest kid it ain't really safe. I hope you're not sticking around too long."

"oh haha, no i'm leaving in the next day or two. I saw what the guy down there did. Did he know them or something?"

He was trying to word it so that she would give him more information in the process. It seemed to be working.

"You're quite the curious fellow ain't you?"

Tsuna began to panic again.

"Oh er yeah, some times my mouth opens before my brain works haha"

The woman paused looking at him for a moment.

"Aha, it's good to be curious just be careful you are asking the right people the right questions. Well to be honest the man down there was just enjoying a drink when those thugs came in. He actually stopped them attacking me and then dealt with them outside. He didn't even ask for anything in return. I didn't know how to thank him so i just decided to give him free drinks for the night. I'm sure he will be happy with that."

"Ah that's amazing. Thank you for your hospitality and i'm glad you're alright."

"You're a cute kid. Enjoy"

And with that she walked off leaving Tsuna to drink and put the pieces together. The story told itself without him giving himself away. Things had gone better than he planned. So the man had defended the woman, picking a fight with the thugs in the process, but he was still happy to take their things. Tsuna felt relieved. He finished his drink and turned to leave, without his cover being blown.

As he got up, turning to leave, two feet hit him square in the cheek, knocking him back off his stool, to the ground.

There standing on his chest was the kid in the cow costume standing triumphant... Lambo.

He'd done so well now the bar was silent looking down at Tsuna with Lambo dancing on his chest. The panic sank back in. He didn't know what to do. All eyes were on him... then everyone burst out laughing and went back to drinking, forgetting he was even there. He lay there for a while just wishing he was dead from the embarrasment.

[mission end]

Slacker

Immortal
Kin
3,564💸
Kumi
8,254💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Permission to control bio

With Lambo running wild, it wasn't a good idea to stick around waiting for too much attention to be drawn to the Vongola. Instead they would have to push forwards with their plans. Tsuna got up from the floor hold lambo who thrashed against him. He walked over to the read haired man.

"I need your help..."

With that he led the way back to his ship and they left heading to the land of water

Leaving landmark, both me and Corozan Planned route taking:
Travel Itinerary: 190 - 188 -260 - 142 - 138 - 147 - 146
Departing #190 at 6pm (19/3/20)

190: 6pm - 7pm
188: 7pm - 8pm
260: 8pm - 9pm
142: 9pm - 10pm
138: 10pm - 11pm
147: 11pm - 12am

Arriving at #146 at 1am (20/3/20)

Last edited: