Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Crimson State Island

Crimson State island is a tropical island of pleasant weather, open fields of grassland and grazing flocks of livestock. Few towns or villages can be found on the island, as most of its inhabitants live on farms with only their close family. Crimson State is home to a single, small port that allows the farmers to export their products by sea and import necessities. In recent days with the near end of the world, it has become hard to maintain trade with other ports, especially with the evacuation of Veskal's Exchange.

Last edited by a moderator:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

The day was normal, and the town was quiet. The bar empty as usual, just like how cross likes it. Unless there were some beautiful woman of course. On the days he has to conduct business he typically wears his general uniform, and right after head to the bar. Ever since cross took control over the landmark with the help of both Isoka, and Cracker, the town became a safe place again. A place where people can relax and visit. But there are alot of other landmarks out there, that are ran by scum people. So thats what cross was doing. He was scouting out enemies in foreign lands possibly while at the same time, scouting the area to increase the size of their territory.

As Cross sits at he bar, sipping his wine, he waits for his friends to show up so he can brief them. They needed more numbers as well to protect the land. Isako, he can sometimes be a wild card. Possessing a power even as great as cross himself. I guess you can say he has help.. While cracker is the master puppeteer.. Even though hes half cyborg, his strength and ability to control puppets put him at the top. Cross dont really remember how they came to be as a union, but cross is grateful.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Finally, the long voyage by sea was at an end. The ship had docked at the lone port on the Crimson State Island, the location Cross had asked Isoka and the rest of the order to meet. It was a much more green place than the vast deserts he was accustomed to traveling, though it wasn't too different from the Hachi-takioashisu that the Tanuki called home. Isoka asked that Captain Bart and the ship remain at port until the meeting concluded. The plan concocted by Isoka to reclaim the ship for Bart didn't come without strings. He would repay his debt by monitoring the seas surrounding the Crimson State Island, notifying the Black Order of anything that should concern them. Isoka was excited to tell Cross about this gift he had brought.

Isoka wandered through the town looking for the tavern where the meeting was to be had. It was a quiet town that was smaller than most other ports, a reflection of the sparse farming population that had settled its hills and plains. He came to the tavern and pushed in through the door. It was small and dark inside, with wooden floors and a few similarly colored tables. Isoka saw the tell-tale uniform and crimson hair of Cross seated at the bar with a glass of wine in hand. He approached the bar and took a seat on Cross's left.

"Phew! You would not believe the trip I had, its a crazy world out there, kyahaha!" Isoka motioned for the bartender and ordered a tall glass of warm sake. They both enjoyed to drink, but Cross seemed to take a more sophisticated approach, which his gloves and red wine. Isoka preferred the harder stuff, the grimier stuff, the cheaper stuff. Sake was a Tanuki tradition, with legends of days when the eight falls fell with sake rather than water. The bartender brought over the order and Isoka took down a gulp. "Ahhh, that hits the spot, ya know? Oh! A little gift for the clan." He reached into his robes and took out a small sack which he plopped down on the bar in front of Cross. "A little Ryo to get the party started!"

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cracker was running late to his clan's get together at the local tavern. And like most other days, it was entirely due to his being engrossed in one project idea or another in his workshop, thus losing track of the time. But the project this time had special meaning to him. It was a visual prosthetic and system, also referred to as a bionic eye—in this case, codenamed "Wisteria Eye." With more time, he was hoping that the development cycle would lead to a practical model that had extra functions to assist him beyond the basic replacement he'd been using. But of course, it'd have to be put on hold as it had been some time since the clan members had last gathered and he was sure to get hell for being tardy from Cross.

When he finally did arrive at the tavern, it was just in time to hear Isako exclaim: "A little Ryo to get the party started!"

"Hmm.. Party, you say? How very sweet of you to foot the bill. These new cyborg modifications of mine aren't cheap!"

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isoka spun around to greet the third member of their clan, Cracker Charlotte, an interesting character who had taken to augmenting his body through the use of cybernetics. "Kyahaha, there's the bionic man himself! Why don't ya get a watch installed somewhere in there, eh?" He asked the question as if he hadn't arrived just a minute or two earlier. Isoka hopped up and walked over to Cracker. "Speaking of! Ya get anything new and shiny?" He started circling around the newcomer poking and prodding at his body to feel for anything out of the ordinary. Isoka squatted down in front of Cracker and squinted his eyes, looking straight ahead. "They didn't chop off your dick, did they? Or maybe they did?! And replaced it with something cool?! What are ya packin' down there? They give ya a dick gun?"

A voice boomed in Isoka's head. "The hell is wrong with you! Stand up and step away from the man's dick!"

Isoka jumped back and stood up, "Ah, shit, sorry. Big guy says I'm being 'weird' again!" He laughed and scratched the back of his head. "Ya know, sometimes I forget how uptight people are about their nethers. Back home the Tanuki pride themselves on their stones, and ain't afraid to show it!."

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards

Finally, the long voyage by sea was at an end. The ship had docked at the lone port on the Crimson State Island, the location Cross had asked Isoka and the rest of the order to meet. It was a much more green place than the vast deserts he was accustomed to traveling, though it wasn't too different from the Hachi-takioashisu that the Tanuki called home. Isoka asked that Captain Bart and the ship remain at port until the meeting concluded. The plan concocted by Isoka to reclaim the ship for Bart didn't come without strings. He would repay his debt by monitoring the seas surrounding the Crimson State Island, notifying the Black Order of anything that should concern them. Isoka was excited to tell Cross about this gift he had brought.

Isoka wandered through the town looking for the tavern where the meeting was to be had. It was a quiet town that was smaller than most other ports, a reflection of the sparse farming population that had settled its hills and plains. He came to the tavern and pushed in through the door. It was small and dark inside, with wooden floors and a few similarly colored tables. Isoka saw the tell-tale uniform and crimson hair of Cross seated at the bar with a glass of wine in hand. He approached the bar and took a seat on Cross's left.

"Phew! You would not believe the trip I had, its a crazy world out there, kyahaha!" Isoka motioned for the bartender and ordered a tall glass of warm sake. They both enjoyed to drink, but Cross seemed to take a more sophisticated approach, which his gloves and red wine. Isoka preferred the harder stuff, the grimier stuff, the cheaper stuff. Sake was a Tanuki tradition, with legends of days when the eight falls fell with sake rather than water. The bartender brought over the order and Isoka took down a gulp. "Ahhh, that hits the spot, ya know? Oh! A little gift for the clan." He reached into his robes and took out a small sack which he plopped down on the bar in front of Cross. "A little Ryo to get the party started!"
Cracker was running late to his clan's get together at the local tavern. And like most other days, it was entirely due to his being engrossed in one project idea or another in his workshop, thus losing track of the time. But the project this time had special meaning to him. It was a visual prosthetic and system, also referred to as a bionic eye—in this case, codenamed "Wisteria Eye." With more time, he was hoping that the development cycle would lead to a practical model that had extra functions to assist him beyond the basic replacement he'd been using. But of course, it'd have to be put on hold as it had been some time since the clan members had last gathered and he was sure to get hell for being tardy from Cross.

When he finally did arrive at the tavern, it was just in time to hear Isako exclaim: "A little Ryo to get the party started!"

"Hmm.. Party, you say? How very sweet of you to foot the bill. These new cyborg modifications of mine aren't cheap!"
Isoka spun around to greet the third member of their clan, Cracker Charlotte, an interesting character who had taken to augmenting his body through the use of cybernetics. "Kyahaha, there's the bionic man himself! Why don't ya get a watch installed somewhere in there, eh?" He asked the question as if he hadn't arrived just a minute or two earlier. Isoka hopped up and walked over to Cracker. "Speaking of! Ya get anything new and shiny?" He started circling around the newcomer poking and prodding at his body to feel for anything out of the ordinary. Isoka squatted down in front of Cracker and squinted his eyes, looking straight ahead. "They didn't chop off your dick, did they? Or maybe they did?! And replaced it with something cool?! What are ya packin' down there? They give ya a dick gun?"

A voice boomed in Isoka's head. "The hell is wrong with you! Stand up and step away from the man's dick!"

Isoka jumped back and stood up, "Ah, shit, sorry. Big guy says I'm being 'weird' again!" He laughed and scratched the back of his head. "Ya know, sometimes I forget how uptight people are about their nethers. Back home the Tanuki pride themselves on their stones, and ain't afraid to show it!."
The part was now assembled. Isako, and Cracker both there. They were sometimes called the Terror Of Threes but thats only because Cross scared people with his lust for women and his bad gambling habit.. Nothing to do with their skills. As they sat down, he took off is hat, showing off his crimson red hair. Gazing around, almost forgetting that the ryo was on the table. Slowly reaching for the ryo "Thanks alot Isoka.. I gathered quite a bit of debt while visiting foreign lands. Im going to use this to pay them back" Cross said Jokingly but still slowly putting the ryo in his pocket. "On a serious note. We have stuff to discussed. But first we need privacy, and I dont feel like going elsewhere....Hey Bartender, can you and the others please leave for a bit? Cross asked nicely. The lady nodded in agreement. Nothing new, he did this every time..

He spotted the lady getting everybody up and to leave the bar. Most people understood, and some people were quite upset. They didnt even make an order yet. It was like they just came inside the bar. But it was one person... "I aint going.. NOWHERE!!.. I PAYED MY MO *YUP* I payed my da-.. Oh lord you look as fine drunk as im sober.. wait.. what? thats the other way around aint-" the drunk man spoke. Having a right beer in his hands, foot on the table. He was indeed a foreigner "Sir, please. We this bar is now reserved. Im asking nicely to le-" "LOOK B****! I AINT GOING NOWHERE!!! IF YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE, THEN MAKE ME! But if not then-"The man stopped mid sentence getting up with his bottle in his right hand. It was obvious that he was about to strike the bartender. At that very moment, Cross expelled powerful chakra from his body. Enough to make both the bartender, and the drunk man fall to their knees. As if the air was heavy. He didnt mean to do this to the girl, but the man had gotten cross very upset
Baka!. You arent from here. I can tell.. But we need you to leave.. Now.. and dont you dare raise your hand to a woman again, specially ones in my land. If you do, there wont be much left of you to do anything in life" As Cross said this, the man sweating bullets. the air suddenly light again. It seemed as if the man sobered up quick while running out the bar. Cross apologizing to the woman stating the next drink she have, was on him.. or rather Isoka and Cracker.

Now with the bar empty, Cross began his conversation. I dont like the thought of taxing our land, but if we want to keep this land alive, our livings alone wont cut it... Also we need more territory. Whether we have to fight for it, or not. Im not sure. But in the next few days. We will be setting on on a voyage. Do any of you guys have something you want to input or suggest?

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The part was now assembled. Isako, and Cracker both there. They were sometimes called the Terror Of Threes but thats only because Cross scared people with his lust for women and his bad gambling habit.. Nothing to do with their skills. As they sat down, he took off is hat, showing off his crimson red hair. Gazing around, almost forgetting that the ryo was on the table. Slowly reaching for the ryo "Thanks alot Isoka.. I gathered quite a bit of debt while visiting foreign lands. Im going to use this to pay them back" Cross said Jokingly but still slowly putting the ryo in his pocket. "On a serious note. We have stuff to discussed. But first we need privacy, and I dont feel like going elsewhere....Hey Bartender, can you and the others please leave for a bit? Cross asked nicely. The lady nodded in agreement. Nothing new, he did this every time..

He spotted the lady getting everybody up and to leave the bar. Most people understood, and some people were quite upset. They didnt even make an order yet. It was like they just came inside the bar. But it was one person... "I aint going.. NOWHERE!!.. I PAYED MY MO *YUP* I payed my da-.. Oh lord you look as fine drunk as im sober.. wait.. what? thats the other way around aint-" the drunk man spoke. Having a right beer in his hands, foot on the table. He was indeed a foreigner "Sir, please. We this bar is now reserved. Im asking nicely to le-" "LOOK B****! I AINT GOING NOWHERE!!! IF YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE, THEN MAKE ME! But if not then-"The man stopped mid sentence getting up with his bottle in his right hand. It was obvious that he was about to strike the bartender. At that very moment, Cross expelled powerful chakra from his body. Enough to make both the bartender, and the drunk man fall to their knees. As if the air was heavy. He didnt mean to do this to the girl, but the man had gotten cross very upset
Baka!. You arent from here. I can tell.. But we need you to leave.. Now.. and dont you dare raise your hand to a woman again, specially ones in my land. If you do, there wont be much left of you to do anything in life" As Cross said this, the man sweating bullets. the air suddenly light again. It seemed as if the man sobered up quick while running out the bar. Cross apologizing to the woman stating the next drink she have, was on him.. or rather Isoka and Cracker.

Now with the bar empty, Cross began his conversation. I dont like the thought of taxing our land, but if we want to keep this land alive, our livings alone wont cut it... Also we need more territory. Whether we have to fight for it, or not. Im not sure. But in the next few days. We will be setting on on a voyage. Do any of you guys have something you want to input or suggest?
A slight shiver went up Isoka's spine as Cross put on a display for the locals. He had quite the power hidden beneath that chivalrous exterior. "Kyaha, that's some power ya got there, boss! Bet that guy was pissin' himself."

Isoka thought on Cross's question for a moment. It seemed their stay on the island would be short after all, a shame. The concept of taxation was a foreign one to Isoka, but he had heard of it on occasion during his travels. Some people even went as far as calling it theft, but what did he care? If money was needed for them to achieve their goals, then so be it. "Speaking of money, how about we for that Ryo I earned us? I didn't go through all that back breaking work for it to get stolen by some shmuck out on the road!"

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A slight shiver went up Isoka's spine as Cross put on a display for the locals. He had quite the power hidden beneath that chivalrous exterior. "Kyaha, that's some power ya got there, boss! Bet that guy was pissin' himself."

Isoka thought on Cross's question for a moment. It seemed their stay on the island would be short after all, a shame. The concept of taxation was a foreign one to Isoka, but he had heard of it on occasion during his travels. Some people even went as far as calling it theft, but what did he care? If money was needed for them to achieve their goals, then so be it. "Speaking of money, how about we for that Ryo I earned us? I didn't go through all that back breaking work for it to get stolen by some shmuck out on the road!"
"Hmm.. It does behoove us to start up a clan owned bank. But to keep some shmuck from plundering all of our resources, we'll need to devise an ideal setup. And to be sure, it'll require some security measures that will no doubt set the clan back with regards to our finances; with that being said, let us go out and rake in some kumi."

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
As Cross was listening to his comrades speak. It was almost about time to set out. The sun was dawning, and the towns trades were still as strong as ever. The crops were rising by a large percentage and it even seems as if more powerful were flaunting towards this town. Not even for protection, but because its a beautiful governed area.

As Cross looked at the stash, he thought it wasnt anything to hide it, in a room in his dimension. Cross ready to get things moving, he decided to simply put it in one of the hundreds of rooms in his dimension. Doing this he activated his MS, while opening up a portal to his dimension. Both Isoka and Cracker never been inside it. The beauty of it was still as amazing as ever. Find the right room, Cross made sure to stash it inside. Doing this, Isako made sure to drop lots of sand near the door signifying the right door. Worst Case scenario, Cross will shelter people in this dimension if need be but it has gotten to that point. After his clan viewed the area, they left the portal. They had to prepare themselves to set out the next day.. Gaining land was truly essential

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Cross was listening to his comrades speak. It was almost about time to set out. The sun was dawning, and the towns trades were still as strong as ever. The crops were rising by a large percentage and it even seems as if more powerful were flaunting towards this town. Not even for protection, but because its a beautiful governed area.

As Cross looked at the stash, he thought it wasnt anything to hide it, in a room in his dimension. Cross ready to get things moving, he decided to simply put it in one of the hundreds of rooms in his dimension. Doing this he activated his MS, while opening up a portal to his dimension. Both Isoka and Cracker never been inside it. The beauty of it was still as amazing as ever. Find the right room, Cross made sure to stash it inside. Doing this, Isako made sure to drop lots of sand near the door signifying the right door. Worst Case scenario, Cross will shelter people in this dimension if need be but it has gotten to that point. After his clan viewed the area, they left the portal. They had to prepare themselves to set out the next day.. Gaining land was truly essential

It was quite the site to behold, this alternate dimension of rooms and doors. Isako whistled as he stepped through the portal and looked around. "Bet ya got some cool shit stowed away in here!" He dropped his sand at the door where their Ryo would be stored and followed his leader back into the normal world. "Alrighty! Now that we got that figured out, lets say we get the show on the road, ya know? I got a ship waiting for us down at the docks, picked up a crew on the way over. Just point 'em in the right direction and off we go."

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:
Establish control over a hostile area (5)
Destroy a large group or settlement (5)
Defend against or attack another group (4)

Summary: Geets and Uta stop by this Island on the way north searching for the mysterious battle arena they keep hearing about. They ponder the idea of an island base..

Stopping mid ranged from the lady, Geets hollars out

Hey woman, how the hell do you get to the battle arena called Witchwood from here?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:

Summary: Geets and Uta stop by this Island on the way north searching for the mysterious battle arena they keep hearing about. They ponder the idea of an island base..

Hey woman, how the hell do you get to the battle arena called Witchwood from here?
Uta was becoming impatient already and he had just arrived. Smh. People were gonna give answers and they were gonna be given immediately. But besides that, the hell was this in front of him and Geets??

”Interesting. She looks like a snack..... ”

Geets may not have noticed, but Uta didn’t mean this figuratively at all. He literally felt like she could be a snack and his hunger was growing heavier by the moments passing .. At this point, Uta decided to get a relative feel of the area so increases his ability to sense through sound waves bouncing around similarly to a sonar.

”Pretty sure your white eyes see em, but there’s three scrubs present. What shall be done about them? Time is thin when it comes to me traversing these lands, I’d like to get back and make sure that Transformation scum doesn’t pull anything wild...”

Uta’s natural distrust for Sado’s clan began to show a little. He wasn’t trying to take too long and risk Sado losing control or something. It’s just how they are. Wild. Uncontrollable. And it is why Uta existed partially.

(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10 (-1 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will enhance their hearing by infusing his ears with sound chakra. Then, by utilizing chakra and enfacing his lungs, the user will be able to control the frequency and intensity of the sound emitted from his simple breathing. This low frequency, inaudible sound is passively emitted and has no effect other than emerging from him and bouncing off of objects. Using the enhanced hearing, the user is able to know where everything is around them, effectively creating a sonar effect through the rebound and reflection of sound waves. The hearing and the sonar effect is precise enough so that one can effectively use it to substitute one's vision in battle if needed. Despite being very effective, specially if the user has any of his other senses hindered, it also leaves the user vulnerable to sound genjutsu or sound attacks which will be much more drastic in its effects.
Note: Lasts 6 turns

[SUB] Chakra:
1400 - 10

[/SUB]

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was quite the site to behold, this alternate dimension of rooms and doors. Isako whistled as he stepped through the portal and looked around. "bet ya got some cool shit stowed away in here!" he dropped his sand at the door where their ryo would be stored and followed his leader back into the normal world. "alrighty! Now that we got that figured out, lets say we get the show on the road, ya know? I got a ship waiting for us down at the docks, picked up a crew on the way over. Just point 'em in the right direction and off we go."
as cross was listening to his comrades speak. It was almost about time to set out. The sun was dawning, and the towns trades were still as strong as ever. The crops were rising by a large percentage and it even seems as if more powerful were flaunting towards this town. Not even for protection, but because its a beautiful governed area.

As cross looked at the stash, he thought it wasnt anything to hide it, in a room in his dimension. Cross ready to get things moving, he decided to simply put it in one of the hundreds of rooms in his dimension. Doing this he activated his ms, while opening up a portal to his dimension. Both isoka and cracker never been inside it. The beauty of it was still as amazing as ever. Find the right room, cross made sure to stash it inside. Doing this, isako made sure to drop lots of sand near the door signifying the right door. Worst case scenario, cross will shelter people in this dimension if need be but it has gotten to that point. After his clan viewed the area, they left the portal. They had to prepare themselves to set out the next day.. Gaining land was truly essential
"hmm.. It does behoove us to start up a clan owned bank. But to keep some shmuck from plundering all of our resources, we'll need to devise an ideal setup. And to be sure, it'll require some security measures that will no doubt set the clan back with regards to our finances; with that being said, let us go out and rake in some kumi."
uta was becoming impatient already and he had just arrived. Smh. People were gonna give answers and they were gonna be given immediately. But besides that, the hell was this in front of him and geets??

”interesting. She looks like a snack..... ”

geets may not have noticed, but uta didn’t mean this figuratively at all. He literally felt like she could be a snack and his hunger was growing heavier by the moments passing .. At this point, uta decided to get a relative feel of the area so increases his ability to sense through sound waves bouncing around similarly to a sonar.

”pretty sure your white eyes see em, but there’s three scrubs present. What shall be done about them? Time is thin when it comes to me traversing these lands, i’d like to get back and make sure that transformation scum doesn’t pull anything wild...”

uta’s natural distrust for sado’s clan began to show a little. He wasn’t trying to take too long and risk sado losing control or something. It’s just how they are. Wild. Uncontrollable. And it is why uta existed partially.

(ototon: Naiteki ne no jutsu) - sound release: Inner sonar skill
type: Supplementary
range: Short-long
chakra cost: 10 (-1 per turn)
damage points: N/a
description: The user will enhance their hearing by infusing his ears with sound chakra. Then, by utilizing chakra and enfacing his lungs, the user will be able to control the frequency and intensity of the sound emitted from his simple breathing. This low frequency, inaudible sound is passively emitted and has no effect other than emerging from him and bouncing off of objects. Using the enhanced hearing, the user is able to know where everything is around them, effectively creating a sonar effect through the rebound and reflection of sound waves. The hearing and the sonar effect is precise enough so that one can effectively use it to substitute one's vision in battle if needed. Despite being very effective, specially if the user has any of his other senses hindered, it also leaves the user vulnerable to sound genjutsu or sound attacks which will be much more drastic in its effects.

[sub] chakra:
1400 - 10

[/sub]
Scum? Oh you mean our partner? Your worried for nothing. And I saw the men, they seemed to vanish "Inside" her for a moment before reappearing. That's some wild shit. maybe one of them pocket dimensions, like a pocket pussy or something..

Geets yelled down from the snake..

Hey, woman. I noticed you are not pregnant, barefoot, and certainly not cooking any meals. Stand aside and let the men discuss giving us the deed to this here island, then directions to Witchwood in no particular order..

Geets smiled looking at the trio using his byakugan to gauge their actions as well as his sensing..

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
[/spoiler]

Scum? Oh you mean our partner? Your worried for nothing. And I saw the men, they seemed to vanish "Inside" her for a moment before reappearing. That's some wild shit. maybe one of them pocket dimensions, like a pocket pussy or something..

Geets yelled down from the snake..

Hey, woman. I noticed you are not pregnant, barefoot, and certainly not cooking any meals. Stand aside and let the men discuss giving us the deed to this here island, then directions to Witchwood in no particular order..

Geets smiled looking at the trio using his byakugan to gauge their actions as well as his sensing..
Lmaooo yeah no. I was finna reply but this is metagamming.. u didnt post before this so u wouldnt see this..

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmaooo yeah no. I was finna reply but this is metagamming.. u didnt post before this so u wouldnt see this..
Wouldn't see... people pretending to vanish into a dimension when you have nothing activated?? Lmao read up on the Byakugan bro

Geets was getting annoyed at the stalling, and starts to look at the group deciding who he's gonna kill, or who he might let live. It all depended on their response to his demands

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards

Uta was becoming impatient already and he had just arrived. Smh. People were gonna give answers and they were gonna be given immediately. But besides that, the hell was this in front of him and Geets??

”Interesting. She looks like a snack..... ”

Geets may not have noticed, but Uta didn’t mean this figuratively at all. He literally felt like she could be a snack and his hunger was growing heavier by the moments passing .. At this point, Uta decided to get a relative feel of the area so increases his ability to sense through sound waves bouncing around similarly to a sonar.

”Pretty sure your white eyes see em, but there’s three scrubs present. What shall be done about them? Time is thin when it comes to me traversing these lands, I’d like to get back and make sure that Transformation scum doesn’t pull anything wild...”

Uta’s natural distrust for Sado’s clan began to show a little. He wasn’t trying to take too long and risk Sado losing control or something. It’s just how they are. Wild. Uncontrollable. And it is why Uta existed partially.

(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Chakra Cost: 10 (-1 per turn)
Description: The user will enhance their hearing by infusing his ears with sound chakra. Then, by utilizing chakra and enfacing his lungs, the user will be able to control the frequency and intensity of the sound emitted from his simple breathing. This low frequency, inaudible sound is passively emitted and has no effect other than emerging from him and bouncing off of objects. Using the enhanced hearing, the user is able to know where everything is around them, effectively creating a sonar effect through the rebound and reflection of sound waves. The hearing and the sonar effect is precise enough so that one can effectively use it to substitute one's vision in battle if needed. Despite being very effective, specially if the user has any of his other senses hindered, it also leaves the user vulnerable to sound genjutsu or sound attacks which will be much more drastic in its effects.

[SUB] Chakra:
1400 - 10

[/SUB]
Hearing three people walk out of a whole town.. Thats amazing.. Lol our island is majorly inhabited.. We just cleared the bar. Lol but since i invited you guys to tango ill overlook it.. Im going to ignore geets last two post period

As Cross exits the bar. Making his way back to his cabin ready to pick up and leave, he spotted two people. Foreigners actually. Cross knew everybody in his village and if anybody wanted to become a family on this island they had to go through the executives. Himself, Isoka, or Cracker. Also their appearance seems very unbland.. Full of color.. Either way, Cross heard the man yell out to a woman.. The woman he had leave the bar actually. So Cross being the gentlemen he is, he decided to answer their question.

Oi Oi!!! Battle Arena Witchwood? We heard about that before but havent cared to check it out. This beautiful young lady wouldnt know.. And yes she does look like a snack.. Maybe she will let me take her out to dinner some time..

Cross said as he cracked open a smile. As he said that he positioned his body infront of the lady looking at her. He knew that would make her leave and so she did. Cracking a laugh at cross shooting his shot... and missing. Cross smile suddenly became a bit ... different.. He didnt want to worry her but he also overheard something else the person had said. This might not be something cross can avoid. Watching the woman leave, he then turn back around to his opponents

Now that your question was answered. Answer mine... Those three people you were talking about.. They wouldnt happen to be the three people standing before you now... Correct?

Cross said this, with a serious deeper tone. Inviting silence and tension in the mix. The wind blowing as the silence fill up the landmark.. Some odd reason those couple of seconds felt like an eternity. He could hear the waves crashing, and sky darkening.. Those are never good signs. Even though Cross didnt waiver one bit

Last edited:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isoka reached behind the bar and grabbed a bottle of sake for the road before following Cross out of the tavern. Towering above the port town was a snake of impressive size. The Tanuki were not keen on snakes, they were a natural predator of, and in many ways (well, one specific way in which the Tanuki are obsessed), exact opposites to the Tanuki. This one had three heads, an odd sight for sure, Isoka couldn't recall seeing such a thing back at the falls.

A tense silence was left after Cross's query, one which Isoka was happy to break.

Kyahah, is that a big-ass snake underneath ya, or are ya just happy to see us?

He took a generous swig of the sake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegeta

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ooc:
Were you referring to me hearing you guys through the landmark? ISS is long range and it is a sonar. Sound waves bouncing off of things and giving me a sense of where they are. Just assuming I can do that if we're on the same LM ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Challenging Teno btw.

So apparently people were speaking this entire time. Uta was so caught up in his built up hunger that, at this point, he had unconsciously blocked out almost everything that was being said. All that he could understand through the limited interaction was that the red head was maybe the leader? While the tattooed man was comic relief at best? With that being said, Uta concluded that the comic relief would taste funny (ba dum tss), so he'd eat the leader.

"Forget all of this talking, let's get ACTIVE!"

With this said, Uta pricked his finger to draw blood and summoned a highly resilient box next to him (opposite side of where Geets would be). This box summoned a thicker chick than the one Teno had, but this one could also sing. She instantly released a hymn that would damage and cause paralysis to the man. While the man was being paralyzed, Uta laughed at him a little. But not too much because he was throwing an explosive kunai at his face and he didn't wanna Miss.

(Kuchiyose/Ototon Genjutsu: Carte Garte) Summoning/Sound Illusionary Art: Carte Garte
Type: Supplementary | Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40 (-40 per turn)
Damage: 80 +10
Description: This technique dwells in releasing high sound frequencies into the opponents brain via their ear canal, being the brother technique to Magdala Curtian, by casting them into a painful genjutsu. The user will draw blood (by biting their thumb or whatever means) and smearing it on their palm, following right after the user will clap his hands initiating a summon causing a large box/casket emerge from the ground around the user in an upright position, being the "Grave of Maria" The casket is very sturdy and durable being able to sustain damage up to S rank unscathed. Once the casket fully emerges, a singing lady will emerge out of the box/casket producing an hymn from her mouth that is directed into the ear canal of the opponent inducing the genjutsu. As the opponent hears the singing/hymn from maria, it will release sound waves that produce a very high sound frequency in their ear that will cause a excruciating mental strain in the opponents head causing unbearable pain. This will not only serve as decoy but will result in muscle paralysis as the hymn is being sung, still causing pain towards the brain region, sounding like a very loud screech in their brain they cant get rid of. If grave of maria is summoned before hand for the other technique, the user is able to switch hymns without needing to summon her over again. Due to grave of maria being real and not a genjutsu, if she is attacked or destroyed the genjutsu is released/stopped

Note: Can use twice with a 4 turn cool down
Note: Last 2 turns before it ends
Note: If the opponent dont escape this jutsu by the end of the second turn, they will pass out due to a huge mental strain
Note: No other genjutsu in the next two turns
Note: No sound jutsu above A rank after the turn this is used
Note: No sound jutsu as this technique is being used
Note: While active this constantly takes up one of the three jutsu per turns.
Note: Switching hymns between the brother technique (Magdala Curtain) counts as a move but dont have to worry about summoning.

On the other hand, Momo would be mentally conversing with Uta so knew exactly what to do. Simultaneous to the Carte Garte, Momo created golden arrows Ten meters above the man and had them drop down on him. This was aimed to skewer him from above at different angles while he was paralyzed in one spot.

"Ooo. A Kabob."

( Ninjutsu: Tatsu Kaze ) Dragon dive
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user performs the tiger handseal and starts by concentrating their raw chakra into the air above the opponent. After this, they then use this chakra to form several golden arrows about ten meters above the target that shower upon the ground at the user's command. They will first pierce through the opponent and then finally explode in a small radius upon the area it dropped on This jutsu can't be performed short range of the user so as not to damage themselves.
Note: A maximum of fifteen arrows can be created
Note: Can only be performed 3x in a battle with one turn cooldown
Note: Can only be taught by Hashirhamha

[SUB] Chakra:
1390 - 1 - 40 - 30

[/SUB]

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isoka reached behind the bar and grabbed a bottle of sake for the road before following Cross out of the tavern. Towering above the port town was a snake of impressive size. The Tanuki were not keen on snakes, they were a natural predator of, and in many ways (well, one specific way in which the Tanuki are obsessed), exact opposites to the Tanuki. This one had three heads, an odd sight for sure, Isoka couldn't recall seeing such a thing back at the falls.

A tense silence was left after Cross's query, one which Isoka was happy to break.

He took a generous swig of the sake.
Challenge to Typhon
I have to post these before battle:
(Fuuinjutsu: Matomemasu) Sealing Jutsu: Bring Together
Type Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid(length the range of the seals can reach up to draw someone or thing)
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user places seals on different objects(inanimate). These seals are connected via their kanji symbols. The seals are activated to draw each other close together. The seals can be activated one at time or multiples at once. These seals primarily for weapon users that uses multiple weapons and can't get them back since they are to far away to reach but can be used to draw in almost anything to another seal. The seals are activated with a hand seal. The speed that the weapon comes together is Sannin rank running speed

-Can only place four seals which is the max, no more can be placed until one of the seals is removed.
-The user automatically has a seal on themselves(must have this jutsu posted in the beginning of a match or in the bio) so that leaves three other seals to be used.
-Placing a seal, removing a seal and attraction(bringing them together) counts towards the three moves per turn
- Cannot be used with the projectile clone jutsu
Fuuinjutsu/Doton: Dōtoku (Sealing Arts/Earth Style: Morality)
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra:30 (Activation) (Then -15 per turn)
Damage:N/A (-40 to all physical techniques if still activated at the time of the strike)
Description: This technique comes in the form of a seal, resembling a tattoo, that is passively inscribed on the user's chest before battle and directly connected to his chakra center via his own chakra once activated. It can also alternatively be applied to the user during battle via sealing tag.. The seal is infused with an abundance of very light and free type of earth chakra, similar to that of "Earth Release: Ultra Light-Weight Rock Technique". Designed to close the gap between Taijutsu/Kenjutsu and Ninjutsu, this seal may be activated at will, whenever the user wishes, due to being so intricately connected to his chakra, but may only be used in combination with a Taijutsu or Kenjutsu technique. Whenever he wills it and performs such a technique, the seal may activate. When it does, the user will become infused with the lightened earth chakra and thus his entire body will be lightened several times over whilst performing certain actions during the technique. Any technique that requires, jumping, dashing, rolling, or any sort of potentially evasive action is now maximized due to the user's now lightened body. His jumps are higher, his dashes and rolls are faster, and things of that nature. Due to this, whenever he uses a jutsu that employs any of these actions, he is able to use them to simultaneously dodge incoming ninjutsu techniques since he is able to do these actions far beyond what a normal ninja would be able to. While the user still is not able to simply leap above things like Majestic Annihlation, he may still dodge any ninjutsu technique that is up to 10 meters in any dimension in its size with the aforementioned ways. While this jutsu may be used in combination with a taijutsu or kenjutsu move in the same timeframe due to it only being activated once these moves are used, it of course takes up a move slot.
-Can be activated twice per battle
-Lasts 3 turns each activation
-Can only be used with Taijutsu or Kenjutsu techniques
Loaded my Kote with a technique here [ ]
(Katon: Hephaestus's Hono Buritt) - Fire Release: Hephaestus's Burning Blade
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user channels their Katon chakra to their lungs and expels out a single large kunai shaped projectile of fire. The kunai is really dense thus allowing it to penetrate through most defenses as well. At any point after the kunai is released, the user can choose to have the single kunai explode into hundreds of normal sized ones which would continue to move in the same direction, encompassing an area of 8m. The kunais, regardless of whether it is the larger kunai or the smaller ones will explode when the user weaves a single handseal. Upon exploding, they will release a lot of heat as well as a bright light, covering an area with a roughly 5m radius from the point at which they exploded. The light can lead to temporary blindness for the opponent if he sees it, whilst the heat can deliver first-degree burns.
Note: It depends upon the user whether he chooses to have the larger kunai divide into the smaller ones or not.
Note: The original larger kunai is roughly 5m in length, and 6m in width.
Note: Can be used thrice per battle
Note: Can only be taught by Hell Autarch
Active:
converted 40%
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 30 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is immune to certain (C-rank and below) damage (unless externally empowered to increase lethality) and can heal (for 10 damage per turn for B rank and below damage), for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. And similarly, the requirement to break out of user’s Genjutsu using Release or Chakra surge is one rank higher than required. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy, Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.
Pit viper edition (listed on bio)
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description:
The user will summon a generic, 70 meter long Three Headed Giant Snake. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and they can take up to A-Rank damage. (from pitviper ability)
Note: requires snake contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

couldn't help but laugh his ass off as he examined the man with his Byakugan, the sheer moxie and timing of the man's joke combined with the situation threw Geets for a loop for a second. This one was different than the talkative red head dude, who Vegeta though was a chick for a few moments till he caught a glance of the adams apple on his girly little neck. Nope, this one didn't seem shook in the least by their words. Perhaps he could see things their way after a demonstration of his power. Maybe seeing how dire the situation really was would put him in a more serious mood. He was about to comment when Uta suddenly attacked the la...man with the red hair, leaving just him and the 2 other men. His attention was completely on the blonde man with the tats. Awesome hairdo he thought to himself, a shame he had to muff it up some but he needed to test the man's strength, Golden Sabbath didn't accept weakness as an acceptable trait. Being an asshole? Sure. Weak, nah not happening. He would use his Sage Mode to help him test this man's mettle, so as the center head he is on's tongue whips in and out peering down upon the man, Vegeta's demeanor becomes grim and cold just as fast as he had broke out into laughter, his now devilish grin setting the tone for what was to come just as the man finishes his swig of Saki..

As you now know, it's a little bit of both...

Vegeta says answering the man's jokingly asked question, any notion of or feeling/thought he had was now instantly replaced by a fear and panic the man had never experienced the likes of, and would grip him tight locking his body up unable to move and barely draw a breath, even the bottle of Saki more than likely dropping from his hand breaking on the ground from the paralysis that would have set in. During this moment, unbeknownst to anyone besides Isoka and Vegeta there was a mind game at play going on between the two, one surely not wanted by the Jinchuriki. What filled his mind as he witnessed Vegeta's next actions was nothing short of torture, Vegeta's snake eyes mixed into the opaque byakugans looked morbid like the eyes of the undead, the serpent like pupils adding to it's frightening effect making this far greater than a simple intent to kill. There was no intent, the man would know in his heart that Vegeta is going to kill him. The terrifying feeling making him feel as helpless as an infant, and if he had soiled himself without wearing brown pants that was on him. Visions of his death over and over many different times and ways would flash quickly thru his mind halting all concentration. Scenes of Vegeta and many snakes of all sizes in a never ending assaulting would consume him. Meanwhile, on the Geets side of town..

The moment Vegeta initiated Apex Intent, he reaches into his ninja pouch while he wills the heads to his right and left to strike out quickly at the man from slight downward angles, each set to try and take a bite out of the man doing heavy damage while he was frozen with fear, coming at him from his 1/11 o'clock positions, his perspective. Vegeta quickly thrusts his left hand across that reached into his pouch horizontally, releasing in a upwards arc to rain down from above 4 kunai with special tags attached to them the trajectory of each set to hit between 2 meters to the man's left to 2 meters to his right, and would explode above his location several meters and rain down 40 tiny snakes with explosive scales that would attempt to latch to him and exploderate. This would help ensure if he tried to dodge upwards he would have something else to contend with, trying to ensure the vipers stay on the mark with their attacks. Next Geets would release a special ash onto his forearms, and then activate a special ability that would cause him to glow golden like a SS, a feather appearing under his armor on his chest hidden from view as Geets wills the snake head to lower him..

(Sunēku gijutsu: Eipekkusuintento) - Snake technique: Apex Intent KageSage vs Sannin
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80+30=110
Description: A technique that for all intents and purposes functions exactly the same as killing intent but instead uses a release of chakra from all over the users body while making direct eye contact with the enemy. When this strikes the enemy they're afflicted with a powerful killing intent native to only those of the snake contract. This version of killing intent can be used by the snake summons themselves or by the user. If used by either it follows the same restrictions as the normal killing intent but the rank varies depending either on the rank of the snake. For example a B ranked snake will create a B ranked killing intent. Or it will be increased in affect by one rank for the user versus his normal killing intent. This is based mostly on the incredible intimidation caused by the eyes of a snake, as shown throughout the series by Orochimaru who's killing intent was enough to completely paralyse an opponent beyond movement, when he fought Kakashi or Sasuke, this killing intent will be so overwhelming it will force the victim to make eye contact with the serpentine eyes instilling them with a sense of fear and dread stronger than the normal killing intent. This ability can be used by snake summoners other than Orochimaru but they must have access to snake sage mode to replicate the paralysing gaze of the snake. If used by Orochimaru during his sage mode it will increase in power by two ranks, but will cut the duration of his sage mode by one turn.
Note: May be used thrice times per battle.
Note: This may be used by anyone who has the snake contract provided they have sage mode. With the exception of Orochimaru who may use it at any time given his unique body.
Note: May only be taught by Jhin
( Katon - Shisan e no ha ) Fire Style - Ashes to Asset
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Damage points: 60+30=90
Description: A unique fire style jutsu based on chakra flow abilities. This particular technique focuses on the unique aspect of some fire release jutsu, namely those based on explosive ash, such as Asuma's technique he used vs Hidan. By forming this explosive ash the user is capable of applying the ash to his limbs or any weapons he uses. By activating this jutsu the user is able to release the ash during taijutsu or other weapon attacks. Though this costs a move slot each time the ash is released. By using the momentum behind physical attacks the user of this jutsu is capable of sending streams of red hot ash from the seals to augment the range of the attacks and cause increased damage in close range. However as to prevent the user suffering from his own jutsu, the ash from this can only be caused to explode with a subsequent technique this technique must be a higher ranked fire technique due to the strength of the chakra stored in the ash release and it's density. In regards to scaling each time the jutsu is used, the user may release an amount of ash with a maximum range of mid. If it was to travel in a straight line from the user to mid ranged. A total of 15 meters, this can also be used to form the ash in to smaller patterns that instead have wider ranges provided they follow the initial dimensions. This ash behaves in an adhesive manner sticking to enemy targets similar to boiling sugar. Alternatively, the ash can be streamed into another Katon jutsu increasing it's damage by +20 while occurring in the same TF but of course costing a move.

~Notes~
- Once activated remains active for the rest of the battle.
- Each time the ash is used it costs a move slot.
- Must be taught by Vegeta
(Katon: Sanshō̄o no Kate) | Fire Release: The Phoenix Feathered Muffler
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Self
Chakra: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The Phoenix Feathered Muffler is a simple technique that involves the release of fire chakra that will cloak the user. Although this technique fully cloaks the user - as many defensive techniques do, it does not offer the typical defensive properties that a normal armour would, in fact, outside of the fiery golden glow that will emanate from the users visage, and the techniques special interaction with fire techniques, virtually nothing will change as the shroud is almost completely incorporeal. However, when the user is in contact with a flame that is either devoid of chakra, comprised of the users chakra, or comprised of the chakra of one that the user has a blood contract with, such as summons, the shrouds true abilities will be displayed. The user will be capable of interacting with any flame or fire technique that they produce without suffering from harm or adverse effects - such as respiratory problems - not only that but, should they so wish, they will be capable of interacting with fire as if it were a solid, liquid or gas - such as standing on top of a flame despite its incorporeal qualities or floating within a fire. This ability signifies the user as the 'Unburnt', gracing the user with an ability previously believed to be the sole realm of the Dragon and Phoenix. (Does not grant the user immunity to enemy fire techniques).

Notes:
This technique can be used a maximum of twice, will last until cancelled and has a two turn cooldown between usages. Furthermore a rather intriguing and strange effect of this technique is that, no matter how hard the user may try, they will be incapable of using water techniques while this technique is active. Stranger yet, is that the only solid portion of this technique is a feather comprised of golden ash, seemingly immune to anything but water, that will attach itself to the user's chest
for ref:
(Sunēkutagu o Bakuhatsu) - Exploding Snake Tags (listed on bio in place of normal exploding tags)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 5
Damage: 10
Description: These are special exploding tags created by the Sage of Snakes. These tags are blue with a snake tattoo and scaly look. The user will use these instead of normal exploding tags. When these tags go off the release 10 tiny snakes (2 inches in length) that have explosive scales. The snakes will bite down and wrap around the nearest body part and than explode. The explosions each have the power of a normal explosive tag.
Note: Must post this in the user bios to be able to use them
Note: When attached to a kunai, these tags can be countered in a free form way the same as normal explosive tags. The snakes are treated the same and may be countered with sword slashes ect.
What they look like:

reached full health from days elapsed
Chakra: 1600-5-5-10-20-30-40=1490
Senchakra: 640-110=530

Last edited:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The battle had concluded almost as quickly as it had ended. Physically, Isoka was unscathed, his sand made sure to that. But his mind looked like a prize fighter at the end of a 10 round bout. He couldn't even will himself to step forward, instead falling back where a beanbag-like cushion of sand caught him.

His beast had no sympathy for him. "YOU IDIOT! I TOLD YOU TO PUT THE FUCKING SEAL ON BEFORE WE LEFT!"

"Huh...oh? That's right." Isoka thought back trying to remember what had happened. "Kyahah! I was going to do it the night before we left, but then Gramps and everyone threw me a surprise party. Guess the sake pushed it outta my mind."

"Grrrr..." The beast wasn't surprised.

Isoka watched as his victorious opponent turned his attention elsewhere. A shiver ran up his spine just from looking at him. "Damn...who knew there'd be people like that out here? Adventuring ain't easy, eh big guy?"

Shukaku's brow furrowed at the naivety of his host. "A pampered jackass would say something like that! I knew. I may be a monster too, but there's always a bigger fish out there. WHICH IS WHY I TOLD YOU TO ADD THE DAMN SEAL!"

It took a vast amount of effort just for Isoka to sit up in the chair. "Alright, alright, I get it Tankami. Let's sit back and watch the Boss guy for a bit."

Cross had already begun his own battle against Vegeta's companion. Isoka had never seen him in a serious battle before, and was curious to see what he could do.