Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Creative Writing Winners
What would any competition be without somewhere to show of the true skills of those who won each month. This thread will be updated each month with the winner for that month along with the theme/style and their piece of work for all to read.

Reactions: Gutsy and Michael92

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Contest #1 Winner - Poison-chan
Creative Writing Piece
Piece Title: Lielowan Meadow
Story:

I’m a storm, to begin with. All the living things despise me, they don’t fascinate my presence. Honestly, I’m not like my puny brother, Wind, but everyone loves him. For I am not jealous of him, just a well-wisher, we play together along with our cousin rain. I just float all over this realm meaning nothing to the beings; they can’t even see me, at least not the real me. I take the advantage and disguise as my brother, sometimes I sneakily enter the houses, listening to the conversations or play with cats by blowing things off and irritate them.

Just the other day, I was taking a stroll around the peaceful Lielowan meadow, around the corner I spotted the most handsome house, which stood there, all alone. I went closer to take a peek, and I got a little too excited at the sight of the innocent face, the baby giggled at me as I touched her hair, her face, she kept on smiling. All of a sudden a woman in a silk gown, probably the mother, rushed to shut me out. Stupid people, they think they can hold me off by those fragile glasses, it takes a tiny little blow to shatter everything in pieces you can’t even locate with your naked eyes. Stupid.

I again visited them at night, it was dark, and I assumed all of them were asleep. I was wrong. The father was wide awake; he was looking for something but was making sure his wife wouldn’t wake up. He got out of bed, carefully opened the closet and went wild, wild like a beast, throwing off stuff, biting his lips so hard that at some point it bled a drop or two. Then the beast calmed down, he folded all the clothing and kept everything in their proper places. Stood up, came to his wife’s side of the bed and took her phone cautiously unlocking it with her fingerprints. I can’t read. I looked at the man instead, or the beast he had become. He screamed out loud. The woman woke up and snatched the phone right away. The man asked, “Where did you hide it?”

“I didn’t hide a thing.” She said loudly, her eyes not looking elsewhere but the phone screen.

“I’m asking for those damn test reports, you *****” he was so loud that the baby in the adjacent room started crying. “Answer me”

The mother rushed to comfort the baby, the beast ran after her. “Did you think, you’ll go around enjoying with other men, and I’ll do nothing?”

“I couldn’t even imagine that my husband doesn’t trust me even a little bit. If I’d known I wouldn’t have married you.” cried the woman while trying to get the baby to sleep.

The man came closer. She got scared and took a step back. “Lie to my face, darling. I have been in love with you for long enough; let me now hate you till my last breath”

“Get away from me” she put the baby in the cradle and seeing her husband lowering the tone she said “I love you, let’s get back to sleep and talk about this in the morning”

“I’ll get myself a glass of water, you go to bed” the man kissed her on the forehead and went to the kitchen. The woman went to their bedroom. She suddenly remembered something and was so terrified that she ran to the kitchen. No one was there. She called for her husband. I went before her in the baby’s room. The beast was there with some papers in one hand and a knife in the other. The baby was sleeping soundly, he screamed and stabbed her face, tearing off the eyes, the nose, tiny little mouth, and he kept on stabbing, once, twice, thrice, and on and on. Everything turned red. The baby didn’t even let out a single sign of pain. The mother fell down on her knees at that sight. The father screamed “It wasn’t my baby”

I left.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Contest #2 Winner - The Pervy sage
Creative writing piece

My hero Accademia - Includes manga spoilers

Recently within the manga, during a training exercise, Deku discovered that through One For All, the quirks of all the previous owners were stored within that power, growing stronger with each new wielder. He struggled with one quirk that manifested but managed to bring it under his control with the help of his friends, though only He, Deku and all might know of One For All....

Bakugo looked around, the dust settling, his vision becoming clearer, the scene of true horror began to unveil itself. He stood in what was once his classroom but now was nothing more than a pile of rubble. If only that was it. The grey bricks now stained red from the massacre that had happened here. Among the rubble lay the bodies of his classmates. It was only in this moment that he came to terms with the fact that they were his friends, the ones he'd grown with, the ones he strived to prove himself too. An unspoken bond had formed that he never came to terms with in his strive to be the best.

Coughing as the dust settled, Bakugo tried to make sense of the scene around him. The more he focused, the more he wished he could un-see. Here and there he saw an arm, or a leg from under the rock but what truly got to him was the one person that he idolised. The reason he even came to the school. Lay lifeless in a pool of there own blood, All Might, in his normal state after his injury. The greatest hero the world had seen and now he lay, a lifeless bloody mess. It sent a shiver through Bakugo that he couldn't get rid off. It shook him to the very core. He knew All Might's last fight with One For All had left him weak but it wasn't that. It was the fact that one person who had faith in him, that truly motivated, his goal to overcome lay dead before him. His body shook, he held back the tears as his emotions took hold: Fear, anger, hate, despair.... what had happened here...

In his moment of despair he heard something from behind him, a familiar tone, a laugh, but who could laugh in a time like this. He turned slowly to face it, his fear keeping him on edge. The dust was settling behind him and there at the end of the rubble stood his rival, Deku. But why was here? Why was he laughing? It didn't make sense:

Bakugo: D...Deku.... why... what.... how.... what's going on? Who did this...?

As he spoke he could feel his body shaking, as his emotions evolved, he began to clench his fists, gritting his teeth, the anger at who had did this was beginning to control him. And Deku would be the one to take the full front of his rage. But Deku didn't move. He didn't try to explain he just smiled. The turned and walked out of sight, completely ignoring Bakugo.

Bakugo: That Little fucking bastard.... i'll fucking show him...

His rage reflecting in his words as he set off after Deku. He ran to where he'd last seen him then turned trying to find him. Then he heard a sound behind him, a thud. In a sharp turn he looked around to the sound, the figure on the floor was one he knew well, the one who raised him, kept him in line, made him tough and loved him no matter what...

Bakugo: Mom...

Then the laugh came again from the distance, a few meters behind where his mother now lay, unconcious but still breathing was Deku.

Bakugo: Why the **** are you laughing Deku!!! What the **** is fucking funny about this!!!

Bakugo had tears in his eyes at this point. He was moving forwards towards where his mother was and Deku didn't move. Bakugo reached where his mother was and tried to make sure she was okay. She was still alive but her pulse was weak, she needed help and fast but Bakugo needed answers, though before he could speak again Deku spoke.

Deku: You really have no idea do you Bakugo?

Bakugo: What the **** are you talking about.... she needs help... help me?

Deku: Poor Bakugo. So weak and now alone. Even your precious All Might couldn't help you. I've waited so long for this moment. They all thought they'd won, leaving me locked up for so long that i'd never find a way out. But i knew, i always knew. That's the beauty of quirks, there is one for everything, even foresight. If only my little brother knew of this...

Bakugo couldn't make sense of it, it was Deku's words but something about it all, none of it made sense. Who locked him up? Did he have a brother? Why was he talking about a way out?

Bakugo: Midoriya... what are you talking about?

He'd began to calm down, probably due to the confusion of what was now going on. He needed answers. But he himself was deadly serious, this would be the first time in years that he'd called Deku by his real name. Deku just laughed.

Deku: You're so foolish, yet you were one of the only ones that knew the secret of One For All. It's a power that was passed down, and each time, part of the last owner was passed on through the generations, as the quirk built to be the strongest. Now, what are you truly missing? Where did One for All come from? That's right, Me, All For One.

Bakugo: All... for.... one...

Deku burst out laughing with a reverberating tone that echoed around.

Deku: That's right. I didn't give my pathetic little brother a quirk out of kindness, i gave it him as an insurance policy. A way for myself to always have an escape to be one step away. I didn't think it would go as far as to gather this much power so quickly, that did surprise me, though thanks to your little classmate here, Deku was it? Not that it matters... he tried to unlock the true power of One For All and with it released the power I left within it, part of myself. Now i have a new, young strong host with a variety of unique quirks. Ironic really, they all used their powers to try and stop me and now their powers are mine.... hahahaha

Bakugo couldn't believe it. It was a trick all along. The power of his idol, his .... friend... it was all just one scheme of the one they had been striving to beat all along. In his own unique way Bakugo always wanted to be the hero everyone looked up to... his anger built. His sadness and rage becoming one. His body shaking, now shouting.

Bakugo: Why did you do this.... WHY?!?!?!

Deku: It's simple, they were in the way...

Bakugo rose to his feet as something strange began to happen. It is said that in the hardest times one's quirk truly evolves. This time reflected that. Bakugo's Quirk allows him to secrete nitroglycerine-like sweat from his palms and detonate it at will to create explosions. In this case it began to form around his entire body, a constant blast focused around him, his body a shining radiance of explosion. It was like his emotions had come to life in his quirk. He took a step forwards as the blast spread out from his foot, pushing the ground away.... but Deku held up his hand.

Deku: Now now... little Bakugo... do you think that's wise...

At that he gestured at Bakugo's mother on the floor. Bakugo stopped, he looked down. Now came the true test of a hero's life. It was in these moments that defined heroism. Did he fight and try to defeat the greatest threat the world had seen in so many years. Or did he save his last and only loved one while he still could. He stood, still shaking the blasts going off, his anger reflecting like the rage of the sun's surface. He gritted his teeth. Tears streamed down his face now. The severity of the situation sank in. He'd lost everyone around him. All's he had left was his mother and the one to blame was Deku... his rival... his... best friend.... he wanted to run, to save his mother, but how could he ever let this arsehole get away with this? Was he truly ready to kill his friend in order to put an end to the one responsible for all of this?

Bakugo: You.....bastard... you... will... pay... for this.....

The explosions around his body began to spread out, then drew back into his body. Stopping for a moment. His body now shined with the liquid ready to explode building up. He looked Deku in the end.

Bakugo: I'm... Sorry.... everyone...

With that was a mass explosion spreading out around the entire area, vaporising everything around. As the dust cleared there was just a black orb. The orb began to unveil and there, alone in a crater stood one person. Deku.... All For One.

Bakugo couldn't come to terms with killing his friend, he'd endured too much and couldn't afford to lose his mother. He used the blast to propel himself holding his mother away from All For One while he still could. He needed time. He needed to get stronger and he needed to find a way to save... his friend

Reactions: Michael92